BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Tayla C.
Tayla C.
Irvine
Such a great primer spray and makeup setting spray. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling moisturized without letting my makeup fall off during the day. I would love an endless supply of this stuff if I could continuously buy it!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Corry, PA
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Kelsea L.
Kelsea L.
Claremore
I can't go without this in my stash! This product is so versatile. I use it to pigment my eyeshadow, brighten my highlight, primer, finisher, and much more. It smells fresh and I like the pump packaging. I keep this on hand always!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fix plus is a cult favorite . I love it , it gives me a dewy finish to my makeup and gets my highlight in formation . The only downside is that I am not comfortable wearing this spray without makeup on . I always keep a backup on deck !
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Love this! Wish they made an even bigger bottle, always seem to be running out to buy more :) the uses are endless! I love dampening my eyeshadow brushes to switch up the look of a normal dry shadow. And just as primer/setting, it is perfection!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
This is now one of my go to products it is a prep and prime spray+ a setting spray. The only thing that is a down side is it is kind of pricey. It makes my makeup look fabulous and I love the smell of it. It is definitely worth the price.
Juana R.
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
I really love this product. I have used it not only to prep my face but I have used it as a setting spray and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes to easily pick up loose eye shadows. It also gives my eyeshadow a more of a color to them. I recommend this producto y to anyone it really does help keep your makeup on all day.
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
Love this mist!! It's perfect for over or under makeup or even just by itself! I ran out a while back and haven't been able to buy a new bottle yet but I definitely will be soon! This spray is amazing and it really freshens up your face!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Love it!! I use it to prep and set my makeup/skin and I use it to enhance my shimmer shadows and highlight. It's just extremely versatile and in a good price range! Love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.