BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

karina f.
karina f.
This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Want your makeup to last you all day? Look no more and purchase this! It holds your makeup so good and it doesn't make your face oily nor dry! It's perfect if you're going out and about and need you makeup to last long !
Krista T.
Krista T.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Clarence
Can't live without it. A must have for everyone who loves makeup. It has so many uses and works great for bringing out pigment in eye shadows and highlighters. Doesn't have many skin benefits by us very hydrating. Just a nice simple product that lasts forever
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
May T.
May T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Its good and reliable but I prefer the urban decay all nighter for longevity and MUFE O2 mist fix and spray for blending in my makeup at the end. The alternatives work better for me. But there is nothing bad about fix +.
ROSIE J.
ROSIE J.
This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
Shantel J.
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
It was "ok" for me. Not with the pay when you have NYX for $9.99. My skin is only it this seemed somewhat slippery to me on my skin like it wouldn't have much of an affect on me. I've used on others, never had an issue.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
Lluvia O.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.