Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Mia A.
Mia A.
Kenner, LA
Such a great primer and finishing spray!! the product is great. i like to spray it before, after applying, and finishing my makeup. It has more of a natural finish! i has recommended this product to many friends!!
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Stamford , CT
I am obsessed with this product!! I use it to wet my beauty blender instead was if water. I find it helps the longevity of my makeup and it smells so good! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
Dallas, PA
This stuff is a god send I honestly could go on and on with how amazing this is! It really keeps my skin nice and matte all day, it keeps my make up on during the longest days at work and it always feels refreshing when I spray it. It's a must have!!
Roxana G.
Roxana G.
I can't do my makeup without this spray, after finishing my face I always spray fix+ to melt my powders into the skin. I also always use this to spray on my brush for eyeshadows and highlighters to intensify them!
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL
I use this to prime my face before makeup as well as set my face after. Works miracles. I always have a backup, and it seems to be one of Sephoras most popular items so it's good to stock up. Definitely recommend.
Campbell H.
Campbell H.
Murray
June 21, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is amazing it is honestly my go to!! It is so long lasting, it wears all day and night. It has SPF in it which is amazing. It will help set your makeup for so long and I totally recommend this product
Leah W.
Leah W.
This beautiful product is one of my tried and true. I use it for nearly everything. I use it on eyeshadows, to set makeup, hydrate my face throughout the day with the weather being so dry. Definitely recommend it!
Ruthy G.
Ruthy G.
Esto me encanta!!! Suelo usarlo cuando acabo de maquillarme y esto hace que se vea tan natural, realmente me encanta, el mío ya se esta agotando y muero por otro. Lo recomiendo al 100%
katelyn w.
katelyn w.
This product is a game changer! Once I started using this spray I started getting so many compliments on my makeup! The smell is amazing and the spray feels so refreshing! Wish I could give this product more stars!
dayanna t.
dayanna t.
Lakeland, FL
Best thing I have ever tried. It refreshes your makeup when you need a pick me up. It lasts for awhile but it does need to sprayed after 5 ish hours. Good for all skin types. It gives you a matte finish. I recommend it for everyone. Worth the money.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.