BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jotishma N.
Auckland
I have been using MAC fix plus spray for years and I cannot live without it! The mist on the spray is perfect for even distribution across the face without ruining your makeup. It can be applied after makeup is completed as it keeps your face from looking cakey or it can be sprayed before makeup for added moisture. Definitely recommend.
A'erial B.
Austin
Loved it! Use this product up in 3 weeks loved it it's so weightless. Helps with my pores and he finish look of my makeup. Works well for my combination skin. Very soft and smells amazing. I would buy it 10x over
Nathalie C.
Mac prep and prime helps my makeup look flawless. It leaves me with a dewy finish that i really enjoy and sets very nice into the skin. My makeup usually lasts 4-6 hours when i use tis product. Highly recommend
Anastasija L.
By far one of my favorite MAC products I have a hard time finding a water based setting spray tgat doesn't make me look like I just got off of water slide. It feels amaxing and is very hydrating on my dry skin.
Cassidy L.
Saint Albans, WV
Such a good setting spray. I also use this on my brushes before I put highlighter on to make it more pigmented, no sun protection, but this lasts a while for a setting spray, I would definitely recommend to others.
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
Cannot live without my fix plus! I spray after foundation and before studio fix powder which gives a full coverage satin finish. Intensifies eyeshadows and highlights too. Highly recommend! Soothing in the skin!
Arlene T.
San Diego, CA
Best product ever invented. Keeps your makeup set in humid weather and the rain. Very nice and light. It is a nice compliment to their moisturizer. Good for dry skin adds that little moisture to your skin. I would recommend it because it keeps your eyeshadow looking fresh and more pigmented.
Clarissa E.
Sacramento, CA
I live for this ! It is in use on my face and beck every single day , it is super refreshing and makes my face have a Dewey glow after makeup, I love how it smells too ! I would definitely suggest that if you do not have u go out and buy right now !
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
Thai product is great for many things. You can use this to for dry skin for additional hydration. You can use this to intensify an eye look and even spray this after you apply your makeup for a long lasting look!
Amy B.
I bought this at a MAC store. I cannot express just how much I LOVE this facial setting spray!! It works even when I'm sweating profusely. My makeup stays in place, no problem. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.