Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

A need-to-own. Works well to get rid of an overly dry, matte look. Refreshes skin, and gets rid of any powdery look. Of course it's great to use to make shadows damp to intensify shine and color, too. Isn't meant to prolog the wear of your makeup, though.
sabera r.
sabera r.

Love it love it! Amazing stuff! A must have! Wether you're spraying it before you're make up or after you're done with you're make up this stuff will make sure you're make up glows and you look luminous and as a dry skin girl that's my life goal!
Sana B.
Sana B.

I used to swear by this finishing spray but MAC products have been disappointing me lately and it no longer leaves my skin perfectly dewy as it once did. My skin now looks too wet and almost oily. If you have dry skin, you will love this!
Lissa D.
Lissa D.

This is great sometimes when i don't feel like my moisturizer is not giving me all the hydration i need i use this on top and it makes my skin feel refreshed. I also use it to set my makeup when I'm done its a must have in my opinion!!
joyce O.
joyce O.

This is a good setting spray. I used it regularly when I would do my makeup and actually contour and use non powder formulas. It lasts a good while. The only downside is the price. I'm sure you can find something similar for way less.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

This stuff will make you flawless!! It's meant to take down the "powerdy" look you can get from using...powders!! It does just that! After a few sprays my makeup goes from looking like makeup to looking like skin! This is a MUST OWN!!
Carlyn D.
Carlyn D.
Tacoma, WA

This stuff is incredible! At first I wasn't sold. The more I use it the more I love it! It eliminates the worry of smudge and the embarrassment of makeup ending up on clothing! Helps seal everything together in a flawless way.
Marcella L.
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK

Listen up! THIS product makes the difference between looking plastic and fresh after makeup is applied. I've used this for almost 10 years, & have never been sorry. As far as I'm concerned, MAC wrote the book on this.
Hayla M.
Hayla M.

I honestly didn't wanna give it a chance bc it was on the high end side but once I tried it I can't go back to anything else!! love it this is a must and if you don't wanna spend $22 for it get the travel size for $10
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I've used this for everything from making my look "set" and waterproof (stay proof!) to mixing it into broken shadows or loose pigments to make a solid eyeshadow. It's so versatile and one bottle lasts you ages.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.