Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this stuff. If I am looking for a dewy skin look, I reach for this. It is refreshing, and I swear it is a cure all. Spray it on a sunburn and it soothes it. Have an allergic reaction? Spray it on and it helps! This stuff also is refreshing if you are burning up. Love, love, love! xoxo
Amy T.
Amy T.

I started out with the travel size and really like it so I bought the full size. This last a very long time and really feels good on your face. My makeup is not complete without it now.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI

I love the fix plus because you can use it to prep, prime, and set! I love priming my face with this because it leaves a sticky consistency that makes me feel like my foundation is literally being glued on my face for long wear for the rest of the day. And my makeup really does last all day long!
Leslie N.
Leslie N.

This has been a top setting spray for years and it is worth all the hype!
It makes the makeup look like a second skin, and really hydrates for a dry skin type.
I love the scent of this product too, I wish Mac made a perfume of this scent!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Somerset, NJ

The holy grail of all setting sprays! I love wettin my eyeshadow brush with this to make my eyeshadow stand out more! So many uses with this stuff!
Jacqulyne M.
Jacqulyne M.
Los Angeles, CA

This can also be used as a moisturizer as well! I know I did! lol!!!! When all else fails I had to improvise and I'm happy I did. My makeup didn't look greasy and still lasted all day!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

My ultimate setting spray before and after makeup. This product has been in my kit for many many years!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Costa mesa, Ca

This is one of my MAC must haves! I use this every day to set my makeup and I also use it with certain pigments / eye shadows when I want a more intense color
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
El Cajon, CA

I have been using this setting spray for a long time now. For me it works really well and when you spritz it on your face it feels kind of relieving knowing that your hard work is finished and perfect!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Cherryville, NC

Absolutely amazing!!! Works wonderful for applying loose glitter. Spray onto your brush and apply! Primes your face perfectly for your makeup! Mac is and always will be a favorite brand!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.