BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Gina C.
This doesn't feel sticky at all and it actually keeps my make up in place all day long. It helps my skin look very smooth and it's super way to apply. It speads even and doesn't leave junks of mist on just one side of my face. Will definitely buy this again once I run out.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is an absolute must for any makeup lover. It does magical things with highlighters and shimmer shadows. I tend to spray a few times on my face and use this as a primer as well. It leaves a slightly tacky feeling which makes my makeup last all day and hydrates my face.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
This primer is the best I have found so far it does the job it makes your face feel fresh and clean it makes my makeup set all day long help with makeup application foundation goes on smoothly is my go to setting spray ever since I purchase this it makes such a big diference
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I recently ordered the small size just to test it out and I LOVEEEEEEEE IT. Its super long-lasting, hydrating and it smells amazing. I'm actually mad its almost finished. I use it to prep my face before makeup and after I apply makeup. I will definitely be ordering the full size! Worth it.
Jewels G.
I just got this for the first time not too long ago and it's good. Honestly I just use it for shimmer eye shadows to make them pop. I haven't used it as an actual setting spray yet lol. I know I'm strange. But it's good.
nikole l.
Noblesville, IN
although mac does test on animals... i still love this spray it makes eyeshadows look so much more pigmented and definitely make make up look more natural. i would not use this as a setting spray but to make your foundation and powder "combine" to not look "cakey"
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I love this stuff to the moon and back!!! I've purchased countless bottles throughout the years and plan to repurchase more!!! There's so many ways to use this. I use this as a toner, a primer, a makeup setting spray, to wet my sponge or brush! This is a product staple for me.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA
Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Karen R.
Durham NC
Lo acabo de comprar y wow me lleve la sorpresa de mi vida! Tengo la piel súper seca y mi base siempre se notaba súper cake y polvosa pero me recomendaron este producto y wow! Si hace la diferencia el acabado que deja es natural y lo comprare y comprare cada vez que se acabe!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.