BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ryann G.
Love everything about this, add to anything to make a perfect appliance to skin. Minimizes pores greatly and has a dewy finish, no sun protection in aware of but otherwise is very amazing i love it very much
Kaylin A.
MY FAVORITE MIST! I use it before and after makeup, to apply a metallic eyeshadow, to intensify my highlight. It's like a wonder spray and it leaves me feeling radiant and my makeup never looks cakey at all.
Natori H.
This is the best prep/primer i have ever used! It minimizes pores! It makes your highlight beam! Theirs no sun protection that i know of in it. You spray and go. This is a must have! And the scent is amazing
Sëan G.
McDonough , GA
Cannot live without this stuff. This is definitely an O.G Makeup mist from MAC. Love using this before and after applying my makeup. It isn't sticky and gives me the right amount of dew and gloss to my skin
Alexis R.
This MAC setting spray is my favorite. It sets all the makeup in and my makeup does not move or get gross throughout the day. It is good for combination skin I'd say. I buy this alomost everytime i run out.
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA
I seriously can not live without this product. You may think it's just a spray of water but it is SO much more and can be used for so many uses. One of the best things to do with this product is to wet your brush with it before dipping into loose pigment or any metallic shadows. It contains glycerine so it really grabs the product and makes it pop on your lids. I also use it as a setting spray and use a generous amount all over my face especially when I've set my face with powder it helps with that "cake face" look. It smells good and is just so refreshing! This is an a absolute must have for me.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
MAC Fix+ should be in everyone's makeup kit! It provides minerals that are very good got the skin. It also helps set my makeup, especially my powder products. I love the scent, wish the Rose scent was permanent.
J B.
Savannah, GA
FIX PLUS IS LIFE!!!!!!!

There are SO MANY USES FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing and gives the perfect finish to ANY SKIN TYPE/ANY MAKEUP APPLICATION!!!!!

It is AMAZING! The best finisher I have ever used!!!!
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
This primer keeps my makeup on all day and smells amazing!! It sprays out in a perfect mist that overs your whole face! It gives a natural finish and i highly suggest it to anyone
Cameryn C.
I absolutely LOVE fix +. This is the perfect product for both priming the skin for makeup and for setting the makeup. It washes away that ugly powdery finish after you set your face with translucent powder, and leaves the skin looking dewy and beautiful. I ran out of my first bottle in like less than 2 months because I sprayed way too much of it (oops) but it is truly an amazing product. A lot of people hate the smell, but I love it. It's very clean and fresh smelling and I like it a lot. I would recommend this product to people with dry or combo skin and for anyone that needs a good setting spray!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.