Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Scotia B.
Scotia B.
Raleigh, NC

Sometimes, especially during the skin drying winter months, when I put my foundation on, my skin can look a little dry under it. This stuff takes care of that! A spritz or two and my skin looks nice and dewey...and I love it!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Waynesboro, VA

This is ALWAYS in my purse! Its a MUST have! This product is so amazing and works great!! It does its job and lives up to the standards i gave it. Very worth the price i paid for it. Try this at least once and you wont be sorry!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I did not start using this until my makeup was done for my wedding and they finished it with this. Ever since then I use it every time i apply my makeup. It sets the foundation perfectly and it makes your skin looking glowing!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I like this spray a lot. It helps set the makeup and gives your face a cool refreshing feeling. When I bought it I thought it was just going to be like water in a bottle but it's much more than that. This product does wonders.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ

This spray is great BEFORE putting foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, contour. It is not a setting spray, but for hydration. I like it for a dewy look in the winter, although I wouldn't recommend to those with very oily skin.
Dezireé S.
Dezireé S.
Owings Mills, MD

Love love love! Have been using this since the beginning of my makeup journey! Love the cucumber smell. Great to put on after powder foundation of you've applied too much, just to set your makeup or to spray on your brushes!
Charissa O.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA

So the finishing spray is SO easy to make at home! You don't evenknow. I'll makea video here shortly. But the scent! You can't copy that! They have that down on tap. I'm not much into finishing spray, but it does do it's job
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this stuff! I use it for so many different things. I use it to moisturize my skin before apply any makeup, as a setting powder and to make my shadows more pigmented. I also use this for glitter. Smells great as well!
Maleena G.
Maleena G.
Bronx, NY

The best finishing sprays I have owned in a very long time. I spray it on before I apply any of my face makeup and after I finish applying just about everything. It gives you this very luxurious blowy look. Awesome product!
Shardai J.
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this product because often I like to use makeup forever HD powder to set my makeup but it makes it look a little white and I'll just use this product and the white is gone and i know my face is set for the whole day
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.