Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Sophie T.
Sophie T.

I really like this product to wet my eyeshadow. I don't really like it as a setting spray
Sonya B.
Sonya B.

Love this stuff makes makeup last all day will be buying more. Good for combination skin.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Windsor, CT

If u love a beat face u need this setting spray in ur life Mac gets it right all the time
Joselyn P.
Joselyn P.
Caracas

I highly recommend them, love you products MAC is the bets. Very good. Blessing from vzla
CeCe M.
CeCe M.
Houlka, MS

IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. I got mine off of mercari app. Very good product
I love this product and I love the finish of this and how long it lasts through T the day
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Makes me feel amazing made my make up stay on all day was reaching with make up on or not
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this setting spray! Does its job my make up stays on all day, I highly recommend it.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL

This product is pretty good! There's nothing super special about it, but it does the job
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX

I love using this all over my fave and especially eyeshadows to make them more pigmented
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.