Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Arpene H.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA

A must when it comes to setting your face for a whole entire day or night! Doesn't let anything move. Also, great for creating metallic shadows :)
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Long Is City, NY

LOVE

I use a powder: foundation, highlighter, blush, bronzer. This sets everything & marries the powder to your skin.

I'm oily & I still love it!
Yindra S.
Yindra S.

Wow uno de mis selladores de maquillaje favoritos, deja un acabado perfecto a mi maquillaje, se siente super fresco, para mi es indispensable
Carla Q.
Carla Q.

I use this before I apply any makeup on, and love the way my skin feels and looks. I honestly can say. I'm not sure if I can go without it.
Andreina W.
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX

Love love this setting spray because not only makes my makeup last all day but the eye shadows stay as well no need for eyeshadow primer
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Union City, CA

This is my all time fave! I spray on before and after make up! It sets my make up. And making reapplying my make up less of a hassle!
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

I would love to try this spray !!!! my make up tends to get everywhere sometimes and I know that this helps keeping it in place.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
La Vista, Ne

This product is amazing. It is a fine mist and sets your makeup to last all day. I even used it on my wedding day! Perfection!
Brittany f.
Brittany f.
W Aliquippa, PA

I love fix + I've literally noticed such a change in my makeup it looks 100x better and stays longer and it smells amazing!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Longview, TX

Best thing ever!! Fix plus is a primer you can use it before and after your makeup and trough the day to keep you hydrated
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.