Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lubbock, TX

I really like this product, it is a little pricey, I paid 25$ for mine. I like it because it hydrates my skin, I have had really dry skin lately. Also if I over powder my face it seems to make it look less powdery. I give it a thumbs up!!
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl

I need to try this ! I see everyone and a lot of celebrity's using this. It has to be something good. I'm missing out on something good but I just don't know how to use it and if it breaks me out :/ I'm sensitive to mac finish sprays.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

This won't make your makeup last longer but it will make it more dewy and less powdery. I spray it directly onto my brush before applying liquid foundation for easier application. It also makes pigments and eyeshadow apply more vibrant.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI

I used this product in the summer and it was a hot mess! I have oily skin in the summer and it made it worse. I would not recommend this to oily skin types in the summer. However, I'm willing to retry in now that it's getting cooler :)
Husna A.
Husna A.

Just bought this... Used it a couple of times without makeup and it makes me look somewhat dewy! Will update after i use it with makeup! But i tried it with eyeshadow and omg it made the shadow so much more brighter! So far loving it!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.

Love this stuff! One if the best buys u Dan make! Ur make up literally won't move, it stays in place all day! And u can spray your eyeshadow brushes with it and it can really inhance the pigment of your eyeshadow! It's a must have!
Ani E.
Ani E.
Woodland Hills , CA

I always have this ever since I tried it a year or so ago. I like to use it when I am done with my makeup and also to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want to use my eyeshadows wet. It is a gentle product but has amazing quality.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ

I always use this after every makeup application. I feel like it just helps blend everything. I generally only wear powder (not foundation) and it helps my face look more natural and less powdery. It also feels super refreshing!
Tennille H.
Tennille H.
Sarasota, FL

Ok. REALLY great product for multi-purpose applications, but the truth is there are cheaper alternatives available. An example: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. The latter also provides a dewier finish.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Davenport, FL

I actually usually use fix+ with my mac pigments. Spray some on your brush and then dip into the pigment and apply to give it an even brighter/more metallic look! Can be used with highlighters to give your cheeks that same glow!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.