MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love this product, especially now that it is summer. This smells so good and makes your face feel so refreshed, after a long day out. Great to use before makeup application, during, and after to set powders in place.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I love Mac fix plus!!! Really want to try the coconut smelling one! Can use to make eye shadows more pigmented and for the glow to look really great! No cakeiness of the face and sets makeup all day long! Goddess glow✔
Mini M.
Mini M.
Mac fix+ is really great for intensifying eyeshadows. My lids are quite oily and I don't have an issue using shadow with fix+ over primer. With some other products, this would make the shadow crease throughout the day.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Love this spray!! Especially for wetting my brushing before applying a shimmery eyeshadow! This setting spray will makeup last through the whole day, I promise. I have gone through like 5 bottles and I would recommend this product to any beauty lover (:
Rabbia B.
Rabbia B.
I love this product to death!!! It's so good! I first got this in a travel size and I liked it so luck I just had to order a full size. It just sets ur makeup flawlessly like its amazing and yes it hides your pores!!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Morgan City
This is one of my favorites for setting my makeup. I spray it after I use all my powder products and then press it in with a beauty blender. It makes my skin look natural and smooth. I always repurchase when I'm out!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I only really use this product to get my eye shadows to be a little more pigmented. I don't really use it as a setting spray because I have found that other brands work better. I don't think I will buy it again once I am out because I barely use it now.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Coal City, IL
July 3, 2017, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love the fix plus. I never apply a shimmer shadow without spraying my brush with it first. I also always spray it after I am done with my makeup if my face looks too powdery to get back my glow and lasts all day. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Gisell C.
Gisell C.
June 22, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This really does help the makeup last longer and it helps make the makeup melt into the skin for a flawless finish. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge. This is a great setting spray and it really does work.
Yadira N.
Yadira N.
Yuma
This primer is very nice and does not feel heavy to your face . It has a nice feeling to it but the price is a little too high. It is long lasting making your face look great . I would definitely recommend to others
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.