BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this product every single day! i spray once i have everything on. after i finish my entire foundation routine and after setting it with powder. it just makes your makeup look more natrual and its kind of more like a hydrating spray and i also use this to prep my skin before putting on my primer.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product is great for all different things. When my face seems overly powdered I spray this and it makes my face more dewy. I also love this to make my shadows wet and more pigmented. When my face seems dry I tend to use it as a primer as well. It is a very versatile product
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Everyone needs this in there life if they want to successfully have a perfect finish makeup look! Helps protect against sun and great for all skin types I am in love and recommend 100% to everyone to get this ūüĖ§
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Holy grail of setting sprays. My number one favorite ‚̧ ÔłŹMac Prep + Prime Fix sets makeup for all day wear. I have oily/ acne prone skin and this spray does not irritate my skin. Keeps oil at bay. You won't regret purchasing this product.
Darian D.
Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fix + is amazing. Enough said. I use it to refresh my makeup, hydrate my skin. I literally spray it all over my body because it soothes the skin. Also Mac has other scents as well but they a limited edition. Great for dry skin. Big bottle is $22.00n and Travel size is $12.00.
Jessica D.
This is a staple for every beauty lover. It's great for priming, setting and refreshing your makeup, as well as using to wet your brush to intensify shadows. There are some setting sprays that I prefer to this one for actually setting my makeup, but this is definitely something I always keep handy.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
Love this fix plus spray. Can use before your makeup, after your makeup to set it. Or for powder pigments to make them look more vibrant. I'd recommend maybe getting the travel size first to see if yiu like it and use it. Because I use mine for just pigments mostly I use so little of it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.