BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Edmond, OK
Very refreshing and hydrating. I also love spraying down my brush with this lightly before applying foundation! I love how it comes out in a perfect light mist, it never separates my makeup! I have a big bottle and travel size when I go out of town or if I'm a bit dry. Best ever!
Elena M.
Elena M.
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Perfect for getting rid of that powdery finish. I put this on my face before and after makeup, after washing my face, and I use this to wet my brush before highlight or shimmer shadows for a better result! No wonder this is a bestseller!
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
I love my Mac prep and prime fix because it helps kind of moisturize my skin before I put foundation on and it keeps my foundation and place it gives a natural look like a glossy paint tint to my foundation gives you a duty look kind of
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Honestly all setting sprays are equal for me .. they all do the job, help my makeup stay on, help build up a color if I want it more intense ..etc. I haven't come across a setting spray that does wonders. Pretty good product, good price
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Corry, PA
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Leyna W.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this product is amazing for priming the skin for foundation and setting after foundation. It is also amazing for bringing out the pigment in eyeshadows if you spritz your brush first! I love the spritzer and the formula feels really nice!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Does not really set my makeup as a setting spray. But love thay it provides moisture and fix my foundation by not making it cakes and removing dry patches. As a base/primer, it works really well. I've bought this product more than once.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
This setting spray leaves my face virtually water/sweat proof. It's light and refreshing and helps keep away shine. I was initially surprised at how big of a difference it made with maintaining my makeup. This is my go to setting spray.
Brie G.
Brie G.
Eugene, OR
My holy grail product. I've only bought two bottles so far, but it leaves my skin looking glowy and highlight beaming even more than before. Sometimes the sprayer can give larger droplets but they can be easily fixed with a beauty sponge!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.