BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Mac's Fix Plus is so Universal. You can use it to hydrate your skin to set your makeup to even give your eyeshadow a little more pop by wetting your brush with Mac's Fix Plus. It's a staple in most people's collection so definitely purchase.
Islam S.
Islam S.
chowchilla Ca
The hype is real with this product! I'm not one to follow the crowd, but this spray is one of the most amazing products I've ever invested in. It lasts long and will keep your makeup from moving and rubbing off! Highly recommend!
Sienna C.
Sienna C.
I love this as a setting spray or a primer! It gives you an amazing dewy finish on your skin! It feels super hydrating when applied and it extends your makeup wear by a lot! I highly recommend this as a primer or a setting spray!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Hillsboro, OR
This stuff is the best. It doesn't set my makeup like an UD spray would but it definitely makes the makeup look so much better. It melts everything into the skin and makes everything look flawless. The spray on this is my all-time favorite too. It's so fine and pleasant!!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very oily skin and this makes my makeup STAY. I spray this on after using my primer and it works wonders. My face stays matte all day and my makeup lasts as well. I would most definitely use this product over and over and over again.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Love how hydrating this feels on my face. It also provides a nice, dewy base. I do not find that it hides my pores but creates a sticky-enough surface for the rest of my makeup without making my skin feel super tacky. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Elk Grove, CA
Pros: great with making your highlight pop. Takes away powdery look. A staple because I really love how it makes my skin look.
Cons: it has this smell that doesn't bother me, but I could do without it. Also the spray on it isn't my favorite. BUT I will continue purchasing
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
This is a lovely setting spray and a primer !! It's a go to product for me that I have to have in my make up bag, an amazing trick I learned was to spray this on a make up brush and pick up eyeshadow and the pigment is insane !! X
Jonnae E.
Jonnae E.
Baltimore , MD
Great to get rid of that Cakey look makeup can sometimes give, helps all products melt together. Isn't great for actually setting makeup. More for giving that flawless dewy loook. Also great to amplify metallic or shimmer shadows
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This primer is so good!! I love this primer it's so moist and puts a good base for my makeup! It's not too pricey but it is defiantly worth it! I would defiantly recommend this prodctut to anyone who is looking for a good primer !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.