Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Mignon H.
Mignon H.
Orlando, FL

It took me a while to really understand the benefits of Fix+ but once I got the hang of it, I used it every time I did my makeup. I use it in my kit on clients. It helps to remove that powdery finish that some pressed/loose powders can leave behind. It's also great for blending concealer and appling loose pigments and mineral shadows. It's a great refresher on a hot day, too! I like that you can choose two diffent sizes to fit your personal needs. Def a repurchase, plus I can B2M the bottle.
Lecia-ann V.
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario

I suffer from dry skin and this product made my skin feel so hydrated and moist without being oil. Its very easy to use, just a light mist on the face and my make-up stays in place all day.
Jewls G.
Jewls G.

I like this product to prime my primers and also refresh the overall makeup look to give it that "skin" finish
Carmela R.
Carmela R.
Montebello, CA

This product was very useful. I first bought the small size... very satisfied with the product
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I use Fix+ almost everyday. It's one of my "musts". It works wonders when used with MAC's eyeshadows (or any eyeshadow, for that matter). It feels really refreshing on the skin, and gives off a "dewy" look. THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. If anything, it's a finishing spray. If you want to set, USE A PRIMER.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA

A little spray goes a long way. I use this over my loose mineral foundation power.
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I love this stuff. It always stays in my makeup kit. It helps brighten my makeup look & takes away the powder look since I always top my base with powder. It's good for hydrating your skin as well.
Zaida Q.
Zaida Q.
Deer Park, TX

Goes great with MAC pigments! Also, with just a couple of sprays, it can give ur face a dewy look as opposed to the cakey-effect
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

One of the best!!! makes your makeup look great and lasts!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD

This is my Game changing product. I use this daily ever since I've tried it. I use it before i start my makeup and after to seal it up. I have combination skin and it works great! I would definitely recommend this and will be buying again!! I usually go through a bottle every 2 months but that is because i'm an addict!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.