Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (376)
Annie S.
Annie S.

Leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and refreshed. Makes shadows look bolder and set face makeup beautifully.
Denissel M.
Denissel M.
Worcester , MA

It is an amazing primer. It makes my skin feel amazing after I apply it. Makes the foundation last all day.
Tummala S.
Tummala S.

Mac fix helps my makeup to stay long and it also makes me feel fresh,I like to use it whenever I use makeup
Coralyn G.
Coralyn G.
Coventry

This works great for my face and I never seem to have any breakouts even though I have very sensitive skin.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Corvallis, OR

Lol this is just expensive water to spray on your face: I really don't understand how this is so expensive.
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.

Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA

Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Montgomery, TX

This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA

A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC

Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.