Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL

Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Melina G.
Melina G.

Keeps my face hydrated and glory every season it's a good primer not so much as a setting spray
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.

Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
July M.
July M.
Del Rey, CA

Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA

Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlotte nc

Best setting spray amazing results gives best color pay off to use for makeing wet eye shadows
buni R.
buni R.
Forney , TX

I love this for setting my make up and it makes it last all day it's perfect for any skin type
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Horizon City, TX

This is a cult classic for a reason. It makes a quick and easy face primer. Just spray and go!
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente, CA

I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.