BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12090)
Melissa K.
Wauconda, IL
Fix plus is such a staple for an avid makeup user! It has so many uses I use it to prime my fave or help blend out foundation or spray on brushes to achieve more pigmentation from eyeshadows or highlighter.
Gabby H.
this product is so so good! it helps with literally any need. if you spray your shimmer eyeshadow with it before you apply it to your eye it makes it so much more pigmented, it's a great primer and setting spray too! will never not repurchase
Natori H.
This is the best prep/primer i have ever used! It minimizes pores! It makes your highlight beam! Theirs no sun protection that i know of in it. You spray and go. This is a must have! And the scent is amazing
Emily B.
I love this product. It is very easy to apply it only takes a little and gives you great coverage. So far I have found no cons. It helps hide your pores and leaves your skin looking beautiful and refreshed.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
This facial spray works amazingly. Never had any problems with it always helps my makeup stay put throughout the day. I already have used a few bottles only finishing spray I use.
J B.
Savannah, GA
FIX PLUS IS LIFE!!!!!!!

There are SO MANY USES FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing and gives the perfect finish to ANY SKIN TYPE/ANY MAKEUP APPLICATION!!!!!

It is AMAZING! The best finisher I have ever used!!!!
Mercedes R.
Amazing product. I absolutely love it. It made my skin look great before and after foundation. It made my foundation and powder sink into my skin and had a dewy finish. I definitely recommend this to others!
Cameryn C.
I absolutely LOVE fix +. This is the perfect product for both priming the skin for makeup and for setting the makeup. It washes away that ugly powdery finish after you set your face with translucent powder, and leaves the skin looking dewy and beautiful. I ran out of my first bottle in like less than 2 months because I sprayed way too much of it (oops) but it is truly an amazing product. A lot of people hate the smell, but I love it. It's very clean and fresh smelling and I like it a lot. I would recommend this product to people with dry or combo skin and for anyone that needs a good setting spray!
Alaina Marie M.
Absecon, NJ
My all time favorite!its such a refreshing feel to it as a hydrating all day long wear especially for those special events! Good for all skin types and not barley priced and I would definitely buy it again.
Jules G.
Santa Monica, CA
I seriously can not live without this product. You may think it's just a spray of water but it is SO much more and can be used for so many uses. One of the best things to do with this product is to wet your brush with it before dipping into loose pigment or any metallic shadows. It contains glycerine so it really grabs the product and makes it pop on your lids. I also use it as a setting spray and use a generous amount all over my face especially when I've set my face with powder it helps with that "cake face" look. It smells good and is just so refreshing! This is an a absolute must have for me.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.