Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
denver
June 19, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Really like the smell and how the mist feels going onto your face. However I did not feel like it hid my pores or did much... it feels good to spray it on but that's about it ok my opinion.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to face primer! I love how silky smooth this product is. It helps minimize the appearance of pores and has a great matte finish. This product lasts forever and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this spray for setting my makeup in place when I'm done. It's so hydrating and feels very refreshing. I also use this for some of my shadows to foil them it definitely has many uses!
Samiyah A.
Samiyah A.
East Freehold
I never go a day without this spray. I've tried alot of setting sprays and this by far is the best and the only one I ever use. It's refreshing and not greasy. It's also great to use even when your not wearing makeup.
Jaela L.
Jaela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Used this with high expectations but sadly I didn't see any pros, including helping prep or keep my makeup in place all day or stop creasing. Not any cons but definitely not worth 20+ dollars, wouldn't purchase again.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love using this to set my makeup and also spray the brush to make shadoe more pigmented .it didn't make my makeup last super long but it did make it have an awesome appearance and no cake of the makeup
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I use this mostly for eyeshadows and make my highlight to pop a little more but as a setting spray overall it doesn't work for me ! I think that It's that i need something stronger because I tend to sweat a little extra in my forehead, and by my nose area !
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I love this stuff. It feels great on the skin and leaves a dewy finish. I feel like the bottle lasts a long time and is totally worth the money. I also love how there is no weird scent to the product. If anything it's s refreshing subtle scent. Great buy!
Peyton K.
Peyton K.
Greer , SC
Love this stuff omg. I use this every time I do my make up. I spray this on my face before applying any primers to my face. I feel like if I don't use it my skin just doesn't look as good.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Sioux City, IA
This product doesn't do anything for me it's just like spritzing water on my face. It is good for getting more pigmentation from products though. I don't recommend and I won't be buying this again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.