Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA

This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
Kellie R.
Kellie R.

I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Layla A.
Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP

Permite que a maquiagem fique na pele por mais tempo sem acumular, acabamento seco e pele lisa.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL

It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.

I really like this spray it sets make up. Making it last all day without your make up smudging.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Linda D.
Linda D.

I absolutly recommend this! Makes your make up melt in to your skin and makes it look flawless.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Absolutely love this setting spray, works very well but runs out very quick 😊Especially with me
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.