Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
June 21, 2017, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really like this product! It sets my make up perfectly without making it feel heavy or if there was a layer of film over my face. I have oily skin and I love it while my mother has more dry skin and she also loves it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This is by far my go to setting spray, out of all the ones out there this one smells great, leaves my face hydrated and feeling great. Never sticky and always leaves me looking flawless it is the perfect finishing touch.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Amazing setting spray! Just hold a few inches away then spray. It keeps my make up in place, and I use it for any special occasion, or prom! It gives a matte finish and I would recommend it to whoever uses setting spray!
Makayla E.
Makayla E.
June 21, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Pretty decent spray for only twenty dollars. It's a pretty reasonably sized bottle as well. I have really dry skin and it work pretty well for me. It does keep my makeup lasting for a while. I probably would buy it again
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Portland, OR
I have to be honest In that I don't use this very often to prep or finish my face. I use it to wet my brushes when making shadows more pigmented and to control shadows prone to fallout; works like a dream ;)
Haley P.
Haley P.
Ventnor City, NJ
I love this product so much it's good with making shadows more pigmented and vibrations and also like a primer spray for your face and a setting spray for your face
Celina M.
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA
Love this stuff. I use it daily as a setting spray, but I love to use it alone as well. It's super refreshing and smells great :) It leaves me with a natural finish but helps my somewhat dry skin stay moisturized as well.
Kyana C.
Kyana C.
Las Vegas
Best makeup setting spray and makeup refresher as well... can't live without it... if I'm wearing makeup you already know
I sprayed myself with this about 20 times.
sara h.
sara h.
I really like this product it had a really nice finish on my make up and it really does make a difference on how long my make up lasted I have slightly oily skin but was perfect for my type of skin would buy this again!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Allen Park , MI
June 19, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC primer is such a great product. I never have a problem with anything coming off or sweating off while I'm out doing what I need to do during my day. I have a dry/ lily skin combo and it has always worked great for me
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.