BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Gema A.
Absolute staple in my makeup collection. I cannot apply my makeup with out this. It is a big part of my makeup application from foundation, eyeshadow to setting. I absolutely love fix plus and cannot live without. Yes definitely will buy over and over til the end of times
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in a small bottle and got the lavender smell. Smells really good and works amazing. The only thing is that it uses so much product even after maybe 2 or 3 pumps.
Lyndsey R.
I loooooveeee this product! It hydrates and primes my skin for makeup! It so easy to use and affordable being as you get a good sized amount. I would definitely recommend!
Diana O.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A Holy grail , worth the buy ! A complete must have! I spray it before & after I have applied my foundation, concealer, baked, and powdered. It melts everything together and leaves a great finish.
Haylee
I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Hailey M.
This face priming spray is something that I love I have used so many of these that don't work that I don't like but this one is so good and I swear by it and recommend it
Tori C.
Schenectady, NY
It's oil free leaving my face feeling refreshed. I love the fact that it is nonscented. I would recommend this product to anyone the price is worth it, you get a lot of product in one bottle.
Yessenia M.
Valrico, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product is light weight , not sticky at all and will help hold your make up in place longer and once you mist it on your face it feels absolutely refreshing ❤
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm oily/combination, and I love this product. As other reviewers have stated this is not a setting spray! This is a finishing spray to help product "melt" into the skin and obtain a more natural finish. I use a mattifying primer under my foundation and then set with powders. I find this takes away the "cake" face while also giving me a natural glow. It does not make me overly oily but if you're looking for a full on matte finish to the skin this won't help you. Also love using this with eye-shadow to help colors pop. Worth the price for the size too.
Joanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like the way it made my foundation look dewy, but that was about a year ago and my Friend have told me that's they changed their formula and it better now
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.