BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Suffolk, VA
My fiancé originally encouraged me to purchase this product, and I'm SO glad I did. This sets makeup flawlessly and helps give a cool refreshing finish! I would highly recommend this for oily skin, as I've noticed it makes a difference in how long my makeup lasts. Wonderful product!
Keridon M.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I have had this spray used on me several times by many different make up artists before I have an event. I figure if that many different make up artists like it as their go to product it's got to be good. And I always do get great results.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA
This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Maryjane G.
Maryjane G.
I love using this product as a primer and setting spray. It smells so good and makes my skin look flawless. It melts all the powders into my skin when wearing makeup. Also the nozzle sprays so nicely. I would recommend this a billion times
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This primer works fine...it's just so pricey for what it actually is. You can definitely make this concoction on your own for pennies. However, it's pretty versatile. You can use it with highlighters and shadows that you want to apply wet.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is A hoily grail for me. I find it is great for all skin types! I use this to set my makeup, prep skin for makeup, and just to revitalize and hydrate during my skin care routines. This is a multi use product and I highly recommend it!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
This is such a must have for every day use & for makeup artists kits. It does everything from prep your skin for foundation, to setting your powder for a natural non cakey finish, to making shimmer eye shadows turn into a foil consistency!
Makeup M.
Makeup M.
I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
Love love love love this product!! It's so refreshing and works great with my combination skin. You spray it on before or after you've done your makeup and it helps keep everything in place. It feels so good and helps make your makeup last!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.