BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Gina C.
Gina C.
This doesn't feel sticky at all and it actually keeps my make up in place all day long. It helps my skin look very smooth and it's super way to apply. It speads even and doesn't leave junks of mist on just one side of my face. Will definitely buy this again once I run out.
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
People have mixed information about this.. it is not a primer and it is not a setting spray. It is just a HYDRATING MIST. Its good, smells amazing. Can spray before and after makeup if you are feeling dry and or to feel dewy.
Just a hydrator.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Ontario , CA
Not only does fix+ help freshen up and hydrate the skin. This product helps revive your foundation after wearing your makeup for a long period of time so don't be afraid to spray before, later throughout the day, and after your makeup. Recommend this product and brand 100%
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Perfect to prep your skin with before makeup. It hydrates your skin and smells great. I also use this to set my makeup when I am done because it blends in my powder and gives a more skin like appearance. I recommend this to everyone!
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this product perfect to prepare for makeup application and to set makeup in place I have oily combination skin and I find that it doesn't make me extra oily it has a nice scent and nice disbursement of the product on to the face
Avery R.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl
Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
juanika l.
juanika l.
bronx, NY
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
There is so many uses for this and I've been using this for years. I use it to freshen up my face, after I'm done applying my makeup, I spat my eyeshadow brush with it to make eyeshadows more pigmented this product is just amazing.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Mac's Fix Plus is so Universal. You can use it to hydrate your skin to set your makeup to even give your eyeshadow a little more pop by wetting your brush with Mac's Fix Plus. It's a staple in most people's collection so definitely purchase.
Mallorie T.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
I love this stuff. I use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup and also to spray my brush to make my metallic eyeshadow more pigmented. It smells great and feels replenishing on the skin. I love this stuff I use it everyday
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.