BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
LOVE Fix+, I can't even count how many times I have repurchased this. It is the perfect primer spray but I mainly love it as a setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and gives it such a flawless finish.
Elexus A.
Bloomington, IN
Best spray ever! Very light when spraying two or three times. Not very watery like other brands. Just bought mine, so i'm hoping it'll last time. Great for dry skin. Definitely recommend to others to try it out.
Jamie B.
Scranton, PA
I wish this came in a giant bottle I use this with and with out make up. It honestly keeps your face fresh and make up set. I have been using this since my freshmen year of college and will for as long as i can.
Layna L.
Baltimore
This is a product that has always been used on me at photo shoots and has always worked amazing! Being under hot lights all day for a long period of time, it's important as a model to not have your make up shiny
Amy B.
I bought this at a MAC store. I cannot express just how much I LOVE this facial setting spray!! It works even when I'm sweating profusely. My makeup stays in place, no problem. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
Love this setting spray! I mostly use it to wet my brush to apply shadows. It's such a nice pop of color. I purchased from mac online. If you want to try it they do offer a travel size. I believe it $10 or $15.
Chelsea K.
Branford, CT
Wish I could give this 50 stars! Fix plus is one of my favorite Mac products. In my professional kit I use it to make eyeshadows stand out and I use it as a finishing spray on all of my clients. Definitely recommend!!!
Sarah L.
This setting/prep spray was the first i'd ever used, if you like dewy skin finishes this is definitely a product you'll like. I didn't particularly notice if this product helped my makeup last longer but it gave me a very nice dewy flawless finished
Taylor Z.
I started using this product at a very young age. My sister used to buy it and I had no idea what it was for but I used it anyway and was amazed at what it did to my adolescent makeup look. I wish it was cheaper but they have a travel size even though id use it in a week. Beautiful outcome.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.