Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Hoschton, GA

This is every girls holy grail. Like no joke, if you don't have this product, go get it girl you are missing out!
Helen B.
Helen B.

The best, I used and I love with this product, I buy to my mother and all my sisters and we love it this product.
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Yasimer T.
Yasimer T.
Barcelona. Anzoategui

Cumple su función, aunque hay otros mejores este cumple con lo que dice, ademas es practico a la hora de utilizar
Maria S.
Maria S.
Bahia Blanca

beautiful fixer product complies very well with what promises to apply it does not feel heavy and dry pretty fast
Dominique L.
Dominique L.

This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
TN

Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Maria I.
Maria I.

I like this spray to use it more as a glue for pigments and to refresh or blend the makeup not as a setting spray
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.