Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (441)
Eileen C.
Eileen C.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ el inigualable fix + de mac mucho han querido imitarlo pero pocos han logrado acercarse maravilloso producto
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
El Cajon, CA

Super affordable and sets makeup perfectly. Unlike having a setting spray that acts like just water in a bottle. This stuff works.
It's a great primer and also works as a setting spray, I mainly like to use it to make the shadows more pigmented. Worth the price
Valeria T.
Valeria T.

Me encanta mucho porque no se me corre el maquillaje, en realidad me gustan mucho los productos de mac y mer sirven de mucha ayuda
Britney M.
Britney M.
Terrell, TX

I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Hailey U.
Hailey U.
San Bernardino, CA

Love love love. Makes my face looking flawless after i apply my makeup. It has that refreshing feeling but that all day stay look.
Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ

Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

I love using Fix + when my makeup looks too powdery. This spray makes my face look perfect and as if I don't have heavy makeup on.
Mevale B.
Mevale B.
Bell, CA

This is a dream product. It's so good. It sets your makeup and makes it look flawless. It doesn't make it last but It feels good .
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA

Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.