MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
I really like this product it's great .its good for all combinations of skin.its a natural finish. Really pretty.and it help hide pores a little .i would recommend it to others because it's a amazing product.i love it
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Richmond, IN
I don't know if this stuff actually does anything, but I do spray this on my face after my makeup application. In my head, it helps my powder foundation to set it. I just like how hydrated it makes my skin feel.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cincinnati
I love this for foiling my metallic shadows,finishing up a look and to refresh my face throughout the day! The price is decent and has lasted me quite a long time. There is a slight fragrance but I dont mind it at all.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Sandown, NH
Love love love this spray, you can use this spray to set your make up and it also gives you a nice light dewy look. This is also good for hot summer days, very refreshing, you still need to use sunblock for protection.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Concord, NC
Holy grail for sure. I don't use it as much for setting spray anymore because the mister isn't great and I don't feel it works well for setting but to wet my brushes, prime my skin, refresh my skin, this is perfection.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beautiful prep + setting spray! Has a nice clean scent. Before I apply my face products, I spray this and set it with a beauty blender. Gives a nice touch. Then after I apply makeup I spray again, getting rid of cakiness
Sofia E.
Sofia E.
Maywood
Best thing is the world. A total life saver, I have dry skin and it's perfect, It's also good got oily skin because of family members I know that use it. It's long lasting, and I recommended this to a bunch of people.
Christian B.
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
June 19, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This spray is great for setting my foundation, and preventing it from smudging my clothes. Because I am oily, it also helps my foundation stay matte, which is a plus. Because of the great quality I expect to pay a little more than the drug store cosmetics.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is good for everything. Before and after makeup, to prime and get ready of a powder look, and it makes my makeup last all day. Not to mention the mist on this is perfection! I can't do my makeup without it.
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I love this product. I mostly use it on a makeup brush to turn my shimmers into metallics. It is a staple in a beauty room for sure. I love MAC products. It does not seem to shimmer on the face. I would highly recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.