Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN

I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL

This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
America G.
America G.
Indio, CA

Mac fix is amazing it works very well and makes my makeup last forever especially on a sunny day
Maria G.
Maria G.
Corona, NY

Love this so much makes makeup look perfect !!! It makes sure your makeup stays in place all day
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Stoughton, MA

This is the best! I use it everytime before i apply my makeup! Best primer out there. Need more
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL

It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.

I really like this spray it sets make up. Making it last all day without your make up smudging.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.