Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

The smell is wonderful! I love that the most is so fine that when it is sprayed on my face, it is done so fairly evenly and there aren't large, random droplets on it. It makes shadows bolder and brighter with ease! My makeup lasts longer and stays put, even in the hot and humid North Carolina summers.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rockford, IL

I have a travel size of this, and use it all the time and its still half filled. I personally use it to spray my face when i am traveling, and sometimes when my eye shadow is super super loose sparkles, i spray the brush with this firist before its on my eyes to try and stop a lot from falling down.
Allie A.
Allie A.
Wahiawa, HI

I love spraying fix + on a brush to pick up loose pigments. to me it makes the color more intense and it stays on the lid better. I also started using this with regular eye shadow and it gives me eye shadow just a little more pop! Also feels AMAZING to set your face with. This is a holy grail for me!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Alexandria, Va

I purchased the smaller size of this product, and I believe my money was well spent. A quick spritz with this setting spray keeps my make-up put all day (or night). I make sure to use this setting spray when I am going out for a night of dancing, and my make-up always looks great all night long.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this stuff. If I am looking for a dewy skin look, I reach for this. It is refreshing, and I swear it is a cure all. Spray it on a sunburn and it soothes it. Have an allergic reaction? Spray it on and it helps! This stuff also is refreshing if you are burning up. Love, love, love! xoxo
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

This is a multi use product. You can use it to set make up, hydrate your face before applying make up, rehydrate throughout the day, or mix pigments and eyeshadows with this stuff to make them more pigmented. Its a great value for the amount of product and versatility for the price you pay.
nicole a.
nicole a.
South Ozone Park, NY

Ehh i love mac never really been this disapointed with any product but with this product
im not sure how i feel about it i don't really see whats the hype about. it leaves my face super sticky but I'm not sure if its just me cause i haven't heard anyone say that it leaves their face sticky.
Madiha K.
Madiha K.
Danbury, CT

This setting spray honestly didn't do much for me. It definitely made my skin feel refreshed after I sprayed it, but as far as making the makeup stay or enhancing it, I didn't see anything great. I just feel like a setting spray is a waste of money for something I feel doesn't do much.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Scotland

I love to use this when my foundation looks too cakey or dry, as it instantly gives the illusion of my foundation looking like a lighter coverage, not as thick or cakey and makes the skin look dewy without overpowering it! Would recommend this to people with dry skin. Smells good too.
Carla  C.
Carla C.
Doral, FL

This setting spray its the BOMB, hahah really has a quality of giving some sort of blend to the makeup you apply, and you can also use it to wet your shadows, its great, the downside must be the spray that when the liquid is finishing it tends to spray a bit weird, but its awesome
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.