Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Menifee, Ca

PERFECT everything about it is absolute amazing great for a freshen up feel and works great after you apply your highlight I'll leave it glowing even more melts all products in leaving your face a bit dewy
Betty P.
Betty P.

I use this product when I use loose eyeshadow it's also great for setting makeup but it does make it seem shiny which I don't like. It all depends on how you like your finished makeup
Maria B.
Maria B.
Montebello, CA

Love it! Use it to refresh my makeup. It's like a primer but in the end. I use it on my makeup brushes
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Zeeland, MI

This is my go-to primer. I never understood the hype of primers before, but this stuff seriously stops makeup from getting in any creases on your face, and keeps your makeup in place all day. Plus, if you sign up for Mac's e-mail list, you get free 2-day shipping almost always.
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY

Your skin seriously soaks this stuff up and it just feels so refreshed. i use it before and after i apply my makeup. glad i paid $21 for it cus its just that amazing. I'm a drugstore and bargain girl but this is definitely worth the investment and it smells great!
nicole a.
nicole a.
South Ozone Park, NY

Ehh i love mac never really been this disapointed with any product but with this product
im not sure how i feel about it i don't really see whats the hype about. it leaves my face super sticky but I'm not sure if its just me cause i haven't heard anyone say that it leaves their face sticky.
Susie G.
Susie G.
San Diego, CA

Amazing to get that dewy skin finish. It intensifies the pigmentation of an eyeshadow or highlighter when sprayed on a brush.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
Springfield, VA

HOLY GRAIL!!! i use this to fix everything. it brings my makeup together as well as makes eyeshadows more pigmented. what would i do without this? everyone needs it!
mea m.
mea m.
Lancaster, CA

This is my cat at the bottom every day and very well I love you iteach goes on really nice display bottle I love it
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Oakland , Ca

This is something you all gals should use to set your make up. Doesn't leave it sticky or greasy. And is perfect for very hot days!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.