BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Shaileen A.
Bremerton , WA
I never do my makeup without this. Its perfect for taking away that powdery look or go ing you that amazing dewy skin look. Also great to give eyeshadow a boost. This is definitely a must have in my everyday routine.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I love using this on my clients as a base for everything else. It helps to moisturize and even out the skin for other primers and/or foundation. I like that it has little smell,and I can use it on a broad range of skin types.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!!! This is easily my favorite Setting spray. and spray your highlighter with this while on your brush AND LET ME TELL YOU, YOU WILL BE GLOOOOWWWIINNNGGG🤤. I highly highly recommend and I already bought several backups!
sahury e.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I L O V E this product! It works great for many many things! It is NOT A SETTING SPRAY! It is used before a setting spay! And this can also be used to help fix old eye shadows and give them extra pigmentation !
Anastasija L.
By far one of my favorite MAC products I have a hard time finding a water based setting spray tgat doesn't make me look like I just got off of water slide. It feels amaxing and is very hydrating on my dry skin.
Caycie H.
The best setting spray in the whole world!! MAC is always super expensive but their products are worth the cost. I bought mine and fell in love with it. I suggest all of their products because of the quality.
A'erial B.
Austin
Loved it! Use this product up in 3 weeks loved it it's so weightless. Helps with my pores and he finish look of my makeup. Works well for my combination skin. Very soft and smells amazing. I would buy it 10x over
M A.
This holds my make up all day I love the packaging and the bottle makes some stuff come out so good I love the most it smells great because really good and it’s not like your face sticky and has a nice Mate liok
Chelsea K.
Branford, CT
Wish I could give this 50 stars! Fix plus is one of my favorite Mac products. In my professional kit I use it to make eyeshadows stand out and I use it as a finishing spray on all of my clients. Definitely recommend!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.