BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Patsy B.
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
This is a great setting and priming missed for normal to dry skin. One of the main ingredients is glycerin which is really good for helping foundation adhere to the skin. For someone with oily skin it can be a little too dewy in my opinion
Cierra E.
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is so gentle on the skin it doesn't have cons in my opinion it makes my makeup look beautiful. I have combination skin and it works amazingly. It's such a good spray and I love it for my face!
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
This is a must have setting spray. I use it not only after I'm done with my makeup to take away that powdery finish but also before I apply anything to give the skin enough moisture and vitamins. I can only recommend it for every skin type.
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Downey, CA
My favorite setting spray, this works so good i've gone through bottles of this because i'm obsessed it makes my makeup last long/ when my eyeshadows aren't so pigmented i just spray some onto my brush and my eyeshadows work so much better
Maryjane G.
Maryjane G.
I love using this product as a primer and setting spray. It smells so good and makes my skin look flawless. It melts all the powders into my skin when wearing makeup. Also the nozzle sprays so nicely. I would recommend this a billion times
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Everyone needs a Fix+! It can be used to prime your face before make up. You can use it to hydrate your face after applying powder. You can also use it to make shadows more pigmented and of course to set your face! Can't go wrong with this product!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Greensboro, NC
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! It's perfect I can definitely tell a difference in how long my makeup lasts when I wear it. It also makes every shimmery shadow come to life. I have and will continue to repurchase this product
Lolayè D.
Lolayè D.
Valdosta, GA
Stable product to have on vanity and also in makeup kit. It's a great skin refresher. Also great to use to hydrate the skin before applying foundation and foiling eyeshadows. I know a lot of ppl refer to it as a setting spray but it's def NOT. It's just a refreshing mist, that's all.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
This is such a must have for every day use & for makeup artists kits. It does everything from prep your skin for foundation, to setting your powder for a natural non cakey finish, to making shimmer eye shadows turn into a foil consistency!
Keridon M.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I have had this spray used on me several times by many different make up artists before I have an event. I figure if that many different make up artists like it as their go to product it's got to be good. And I always do get great results.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.