BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
ashley a.
I absolutely love getting my makeup done by MAC makeup artists, its my place to go for all my looks. They use this product on me everytime, I also bought it myself and I love how long it makes my makeup last. The feelig of it is cool and very light when it first touches my skin. Its hydrating and soothing for my dry patches.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This is my most essential item when doing my makeup! Mac fix plus works as a great refreshing primer water or a setting spray to lock in your makeup and also is my favorite thing I use to refresh my makeup and make it look like I just put it on! This stuff truly is a must have
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I love to use prime fix because it smell so good. it is moisturizing my face before to apply my makeup. My opinion is if the price can be lower a bit I could buy always. it make your makeup long lasting and I recommend it. if I am too lazy to apply cream primer I prefer this.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this product every single day! i spray once i have everything on. after i finish my entire foundation routine and after setting it with powder. it just makes your makeup look more natrual and its kind of more like a hydrating spray and i also use this to prep my skin before putting on my primer.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product is great for all different things. When my face seems overly powdered I spray this and it makes my face more dewy. I also love this to make my shadows wet and more pigmented. When my face seems dry I tend to use it as a primer as well. It is a very versatile product
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
This primer is amazing! The only other primer I've found that's this good is using Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. This primer is so soft and really fill up your pores. When using this - plan on having your makeup attached to your face until your nightly face wash routine!
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Theresa A.
MAC prep + prime+ does wonders for someone like me with large pores and imperfect skin. Putting this on my face first allows me to have even application of my foundation and my makeup lasts longer too.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.