BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Crystal R.
Bronx
Best product they ever made. I use it before and after makeup and it blends powders into my skin and makes it camera ready. I also use it to boost my other products like my highlighters and some of my eyeshadows.
Samantha J.
Love it. This is a basic tool every makeup is her should have on their vanity. Great for priming or spraying down your beauty sponge. It is like a little black dress...a necessity.
ashlyn o.
will prep your face for a foundation perfectly. light weight and refreshing enough to make you awake no feel prepared for your foundation. pores still look the same but it does look better if that makes sence
Jennifer W.
Rockland, MA
Got this as a gift with purchase. My First time using it for makeup during a wedding. Smells great! Lasted all day! Packaging is great and now leakage. Stays safe in my makeup bag.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA
I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Preeti G.
One of the best makeup setting spray. Everytime I'm done with my makeup I love to take a shower in this spray as it keeps me going all day long with hardly any touch ups. One of my can't live without products.
Natalie B.
This is very High end fixing spray spray Mary Show me Your Face look younger it so nice detector display it so perfect for you this is an apple smell so beautiful so perfect flores
Mallorie S.
Livingston, LA
MAC Fix + is my ride or die makeup product! Not a day goes by that I don't use this perfect prep & prime product. Whether I have on full-glam makeup or none at all, I always have Fix+ on to give my face the hydration and luminosity it deserves!
Olidel M.
veracruz
Desde que lo empecé a usar como primer y setting spray lo uso a diario, hace que el maquillaje duré más. Quizás existan mejores pero es una opción buena y barata a las marcas caras.
Kaitlyn P.
Deland, FL
this is a great product and a must have for anyone! from setting your face to helping pigment stick to your brushes. Helps makeup last longer and just sit perfectly on your face! definitely a restock for many and will be buying this again soon!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.