Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (590)
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
I love this primer so much and recommend this for everybody! This has a natural finish and helps your makeup stay longer! This is defintley easy to apply and less bacteria is included!!
Monik G.
Monik G.
Fort Worth
June 18, 2017, 4:33 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this setting spray I can't do my makeup with out it ! I also use it to apply my highlight and it makes it look so much better ! Not to mention it makes your makeup stay on forever
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this stuff! I usually use it before I apply and also after to finish my makeup before I apply setting spray! It smells nice nothing too strong and sprays nicely. Keeps my makeup set all day and helps so it does not get cakey.
Nat C.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
June 20, 2017, 2:01 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I think this is one of the first Setting sprays. When I used to purchase this, I used to bathe in it. It helps melt your make up on the skin. The fix plus works more as refresher than a setting spray
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lyndhurst , NJ
June 21, 2017, 5:02 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Tried and true product have been using this for years and it never fails me I have a lot of other facial mists and sprays but I always come back to this because it seems to work the best
Athyna S.
Athyna S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. It smells great, is super light and helps keep my skin looking dewy. I have oily skin in my t-zone, this helps with keeping my skin dewy but not oily. I recommend this product for any makeup user.
Valarie A.
Valarie A.
Tucson, Az
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is perfect!! I bartend and run around like crazy all night. This keeps my face looking fresh and unsmudged throughout my shift. So easy to spray when you're finished getting ready, and smells awesome too!
Layna L.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
Great for some extra hydration, nice mist when you spray it, and helps intensify your eyeshadow better than water or eyedrops. Good for any type of skin, and it is now sold at Ulta!
Campbell H.
Campbell H.
Murray
June 21, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is amazing it is honestly my go to!! It is so long lasting, it wears all day and night. It has SPF in it which is amazing. It will help set your makeup for so long and I totally recommend this product
Roxana G.
Roxana G.
I can't do my makeup without this spray, after finishing my face I always spray fix+ to melt my powders into the skin. I also always use this to spray on my brush for eyeshadows and highlighters to intensify them!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.