BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Corinna G.
Corinna G.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this fix + spray its amazing it keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh smells amazing also when i use it to spray my brush before applying an eye shadow it really brings out the pigmentation of that color definitely will keep buying this its a necessity
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my favorite prep/prime product! I always achieve an easier more flawless matte Finish when I'm using this and it's very easy to apply and blend. It lasts all day as well. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I've used this mist and it works okay. I used it before and after applying my makeup. I didn't see much difference but it did help a bit with the lasting of my makeup. I would buy it again. It's refreshing that's for sure.
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Danae A.
Danae A.
Rockford, IL
No matter what setting spray I try, I always come back. I love the smell, it has a perfect light weight mist that I can't get enough of. I would say that it works for all skin types. I have always recommended this product.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
You're not a true MUA if you don't have this in your kit. Works for a majority of skin types and helps bring out that extra dewyness after. I love to wet my brush with this before apply a sparkly shadow for a better effect!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dallas Texas
Use this lovely little spritz for a dewy finish on my foundation and to make metallic eye shadows have an amazing wet wow power and higher pigmentation. I've also used this as a setting spray and it makes my face last throughout the day and well into the night.
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is not a setting spray and should not be used as one. I use this to prep my skin before foundation, before and after applying powder, and to re dampen my beauty blender while applying my makeup. This spray prevents the cakey face and keeps my makeup smooth.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
San Francisco, CA
holy grail product. this is great for missing the skin before and after makeup application. it helps to blend out products. i use it to moisten my beauty blender.

my favorite thing to do with this is wet my eyeshadow brushes to bring out the pigment of shadows.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love this setting spray so much! Has done miracles to my makeup! It leaves my skin flawless and my make use doesn't go off! I also love how the odor isn't too annoying and how good it smells!! I would definitely recommend this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.