Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Providence, RI

One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA

This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Harlee J.
Harlee J.

Couldn't live without this stuff. It's the only thing that keeps my makeup in place in the high Florida humidity.
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA

Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
Celastine H.
Celastine H.

Works AMAZING worth every single penny. I would suggest this to any of my friends and it give a great set finish.
Sara E.
Sara E.

So obsessed with this product. I use it almost every day, even if the only makeup I wear is eyeliner and mascara.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC

I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.