Add a Photo

Photos (521)
erika  m.
erika m.
Oakhurst, NJ

This helps my skin so much. I apply this on my brush, I apply this before I put on my primer and foundation and I use this throughout the day for extra moisture. it's amazing.
I use my sisters, and it's just great for setting your makeup, eye shadows (which is what I usually use it for and its GREAT!!) and just a spray to feel refreshed!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite setting sprays there totally worth buying ! It gives you such a glow after apply in this product. Mac products are amazing
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC

I love this product! I spray this on the end of my blush or bronzer brush. It intensifies the color and with bronzer's it highlights your cheeks even better!!
Linda C.
Linda C.

Perfect for a boost of hydration and also amazing for those days you want your highlight to look extra dewy! Spray a bit on your brush and take on anything
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

All this is is water in a spray bottle. While it does get rid of a powdery look on the skin (if you've over powdered), it isn't worth the $25+ price point.
guadalupe g.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA

This works to set my full face make up looks also i use it when some of my eye shadows don't have very much pigmentation and this really enhances the color
Jaskaran S.
Jaskaran S.

I love it!!!!!! This is one Mac product I cannot live without! I usually apply this right after I am done with my make up to take away that cakey feeling!
Serenity L.
Serenity L.
Hallandale, FL

This stuff is AMAZING! It will keep the make up on not just for the duration of the shoot, but all day/night until you physically wash your make up off.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.

LOVE IT, I used this product before and after I apply my make up.. This is totally a must have I have not found any other product as good as this one.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.