Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this stuff. If I am looking for a dewy skin look, I reach for this. It is refreshing, and I swear it is a cure all. Spray it on a sunburn and it soothes it. Have an allergic reaction? Spray it on and it helps! This stuff also is refreshing if you are burning up. Love, love, love! xoxo
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

This is a multi use product. You can use it to set make up, hydrate your face before applying make up, rehydrate throughout the day, or mix pigments and eyeshadows with this stuff to make them more pigmented. Its a great value for the amount of product and versatility for the price you pay.
nicole a.
nicole a.
South Ozone Park, NY

Ehh i love mac never really been this disapointed with any product but with this product
im not sure how i feel about it i don't really see whats the hype about. it leaves my face super sticky but I'm not sure if its just me cause i haven't heard anyone say that it leaves their face sticky.
Madiha K.
Madiha K.
Danbury, CT

This setting spray honestly didn't do much for me. It definitely made my skin feel refreshed after I sprayed it, but as far as making the makeup stay or enhancing it, I didn't see anything great. I just feel like a setting spray is a waste of money for something I feel doesn't do much.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Scotland

I love to use this when my foundation looks too cakey or dry, as it instantly gives the illusion of my foundation looking like a lighter coverage, not as thick or cakey and makes the skin look dewy without overpowering it! Would recommend this to people with dry skin. Smells good too.
Carla  C.
Carla C.
Doral, FL

This setting spray its the BOMB, hahah really has a quality of giving some sort of blend to the makeup you apply, and you can also use it to wet your shadows, its great, the downside must be the spray that when the liquid is finishing it tends to spray a bit weird, but its awesome
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

Love this spray! It's not necessarily a setting spray in my opinion, but throughout the day if I'm feeling like my face needs a little pick-me-up then I spritz this on and I feel great! Sometimes a matte foundation needs a spritz of fix+ to look more natural (if that makes sense)
Anissa W.
Anissa W.
Tigard, OR

Honestly not a huge fan of this product! I was told to use it after putting on my make up to make it last longer. I don't see any results of my make up lasting longer when I use this Product. I have not tried using it before putting on my make up. Maybe that is better use of it!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Cordova, TN

This product is awesome for wetting your brushes and dipping eyeshadow in to create dramatic color pay off. Thats the only thing i use it for. When i spray it after my foundation my skin gets sooo oily and the makeup starts sliding off. It doesn't work for me as a setting spray.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

This is an essential part of my makeup routine. I mist my skin once I apply my makeup and it really helps everything stay put and in place all day long. I also use it on a hot day to refresh my skin. A makeup artist recommended it to me once and it has been a staple ever since.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.