Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD

I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Anais R.
Anais R.

its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL

My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Misha C.
Misha C.
North Arlington, NJ

Love this! It's great to prime and set your face with. Definitely makes your makeup last longer.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.

I use this before & after applying my makeup. It sets in my look allowing long lasting coverage.
Shaka E.
Shaka E.
Memphis, TN

I just started using this product and I love it! Keeps my makeup set and in place all night long
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA

This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA

Perfect for finishing your makeup and to take of the powdery cakey look! Also really refreshing!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL

This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Shelbie D.
Shelbie D.

Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.