MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
When I say this product is everything, I mean everything. Natural finish and can be used anytime during applying makeup. Use this to wet beauty blender when applying foundation. Will purchase again. Definitely a go-to product
Lluvia O.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
karina f.
karina f.
This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Naples, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy holy hollyyyy grail! Cannot do my make up without MAC Fix Plus. My make up doesn't apply the same, doesn't set the same. Its so refreshing and cooling on the skin. I'm obsessed and I cannot live without my fix plus
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone and I mean everyone who does make up knows that you need this in your kit. Mac prep + prime fix+ honestly will make your make up go from ok to sashay!!! This product isn't just a setting spray its a life saver!
Carina C.
Carina C.
Where to begin, so I use this before and after my makeup application, it helps to bring a bit moisture to my skin before I apply makeup and then also to set it at the end. I even use it on those tough hard to blend cream contours, it loosens the cream and helps it blend.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
repo m.
repo m.
Very luminous spray primer! Makes my skin so soft and heathy looking. It gives you the perfect shine. I love the fact that its a spray bottle so you dont get your hands that can be dirty or brushes that collect germs. All-in-all good product. Would recommend.
marie l.
marie l.
I love using this to wet my mac lid brush before going on with a foiled or any non matte eyeshadow. It brings angry shadow to life and full of bam sparkle. I also love using this to set my makeup. Definitely worth it, lasts a long time.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
ramsey
I saw this all over the internet and received it as a gift, so I was very excited. I like to use it when I'm done with my makeup to melt everything into the skin, or to give shimmery eyeshadows a foiled effect. I do like this, but the price is a bit steep.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.