BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
alma l.
alma l.
Everett, MA
A lot of people call Mac Fix Plus a setting spray it is not a setting spray although people use it as a setting spray this is amazing too take the powder look to the skin off of your face or just pray before you put your foundation on to give you a face an extra kick of moisture or if your face is just dry you can spray it on bare skin it's really an amazing product on the market.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC
I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY
10/10 would reccommend this product to another person. I wish MAC was cruelty free though. I haven't been able to find another alternative that I like yet. It works so well with shimmer shadows and helps melt the makeup into the skin.
Mina R.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
Shelby Lou H.
Shelby Lou H.
Works great has a bunch of product in the bottle makes the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant and keeps make up on your face all day it works great for what it supposed to do and leaves a matte finish on your face after you are done´┐╝
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Best setting spray in the market !!!

I have tried a lot of setting sprays all between high end and affordable and I always end up getting back to this one and re-purchasing it !!

Makes my makeup stay all day and eliminates the powdery look !!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
This has got to be the best product EVER made! Not only does it prep your face if your on the dryer side but can give your eye shadow brush a little spray and make that dull eyeshadow POP, AND then spray it all.over to set York face ALL DAY! LOVE IT!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
I love this spray! I use it before and after make up application. I use it before to help prime and add freshness to my skin. I also like to use it after wards to help set my makeup. Occasionally I use it throughout the day to help freshen up my face and makeup. It's so nice!
Abby T.
Abby T.
I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
M.A.C has great products but I have to say this one is by far one of their best. Prep prime and fix is such a universal product you can use it for just about everything literally. Help enhance an eyeshadow, prep your face for a dewy finish or even as a setting spray. Love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.