BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Alex C.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
I mean it's fix + how can you not love it!? It's multipurposes make it a great value. You  can use to set your face, wet your brush, refresh during the day, prime before makeup, anything! The price is decent and you get quite a bit of product.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I'm not a huge MAC fan, except for their lipsticks and this - the fix +! I absolutely love it and I love how it makes my skin feel. I spray it on before applying makeup and I also spray it at the end of my look to keep everything together!
Makeup M.
Makeup M.
I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
Jailyne G.
Jailyne G.
Romeoville, IL
I love this spray! I swear by it. If your makeup is looking powdery you just spray this on your face and it makes you looked refreshed. This spray is to make you look dewy/refreshed I wouldn't really recommend it to those who have oily skin.
Leidys M.
Leidys M.
Preps your face amazing , sits good on skin , it also helps hide pores very good , pros - feels like u have nothing in skin ,cons- you need to use more than for other products . Gives you a matte finish which is great ! Strongly recommend.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moody, TX
Without MAC's Prep & Prime Fix my face would MELT OFF in the summer time. Prep & prime keeps my makeup in place all day and night. I don't know how I lived before I had this product in my life but I've been buying it for over a year now, and will continue to purchase it!
Maria Jose M.
Maria Jose M.
Tampa, FL
1 palabra ES MAGICOOOOOO lo uso antes, durante y después del maquillaje, un truquito es aplicar el iluminador cuando el producto aun esta humedo en la piel el glow que da es bellísimo y para pigmentar mas las sombras o pigmento es perfecto
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
This is a must have setting spray. I use it not only after I'm done with my makeup to take away that powdery finish but also before I apply anything to give the skin enough moisture and vitamins. I can only recommend it for every skin type.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
I have used fix plus since high school. I always venture out but I always come back. This always takes the powdery look away from my makeup. It doesn't keep your makeup in place or anything like a setting spray but it does make it beautiful
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.