Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Atwater, CA
Hands down my favorite setting spray ever the size is perfect I use it everyday an still lasts a long time works great can't wait for their new fruity juicy collection coconut setting spray!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Gives the perfect finish to any look! Spray it all over to melt powders into the skin and lock everything in place or spritz it on a brush to amp up the intensity of highlight and eyeshadow.
melody s.
melody s.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Love how hydrating this is. It is kind of pricey but I use this for setting, hydrating, and also to spray on my eyeshadows to give it a more metallic finish. It's great for oily and dry skin. It smells amazing as well!
Summer W.
Summer W.
Love this product! Does exactly what it's supposed to! Recently bought this and it is a game changer! If you use a powder foundation you need this is your life! It makes your skin look natural and not like a powdered donut!
Verenice S.
Verenice S.
Rockford
June 26, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Use everyday! To intensify shadows, to help product melt into my skin seamlessly, and to prime and set my make up! Doesn't help very much with longevity but still makes make up look flawless!
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Philadelphia, PA
June 24, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Before and After! Yes I spray before my foundation for smooth applying, and after my makeup. Also helpful with wetting my. Rush to apply a vibrant color on my eye shadows. Must have for sure.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
ft myers
Does not get any better than this! I've tried the drug store primers an I tend to get to greasy from using them so I made the jump spent the extra money tried this an haven't gone back since
Anne P.
Anne P.
Albany, OR
This is the perfect setting spray. Use it daily and my makeup stays put all day. It's light and doesn't clog pores. I love how it feels and how well it keeps my face fresh and my make up legit! :) definitely a must have!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Such a great multi-purpose product. It's fantastic as a primer and setting spray. A little spritz onto a brush and suddenly eye shadow gets fantastic staying power and wet-looking application. It can turn any eye shadow into a liner!  This has replaced so many products and is amazing in a travel size.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Loveeeee this product and it is a must-have in my beauty bag. Gives your face a super rejuvenated feel and I personally love the faint smell it has. Every Makeup Artist or woman who loves to apply makeup should have this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.