Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

I love this product I've been using it for about 3 years now. It's not greasy nor sticky it sets your makeup perfectly. Or you can use it to hydrate your face before applying makeup . I also use it to apply eyeshadows to give them a glossy look
richele r.
richele r.
Rio Rico, AZ

Absolutely love this product . helps set my make up from warning out from day and keep my make up on at night . also when I am feeling not as refreshed I mist it on and I feel like it beings me back to live . must have in every girls purse .
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL

I enjoy using MAC fix Plus to set my makeup.
some people use this spray , to mist skin prior to foundation application.
I spray two-three times after face application to set and remove extra dry feeling that some powder products can cause.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lubbock, TX

I really like this product, it is a little pricey, I paid 25$ for mine. I like it because it hydrates my skin, I have had really dry skin lately. Also if I over powder my face it seems to make it look less powdery. I give it a thumbs up!!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ

I truly enjoy using this product. I sometimes use it prior to moisturizing my face and most definitely after applying a setting powder. It leaves a natural glow on your face. I've recommended this product to a few friends and co-workers.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA

This won't make your makeup last longer but it will make it more dewy and less powdery. I spray it directly onto my brush before applying liquid foundation for easier application. It also makes pigments and eyeshadow apply more vibrant.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl

I need to try this ! I see everyone and a lot of celebrity's using this. It has to be something good. I'm missing out on something good but I just don't know how to use it and if it breaks me out :/ I'm sensitive to mac finish sprays.
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI

I used this product in the summer and it was a hot mess! I have oily skin in the summer and it made it worse. I would not recommend this to oily skin types in the summer. However, I'm willing to retry in now that it's getting cooler :)
Husna A.
Husna A.

Just bought this... Used it a couple of times without makeup and it makes me look somewhat dewy! Will update after i use it with makeup! But i tried it with eyeshadow and omg it made the shadow so much more brighter! So far loving it!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.

Love this stuff! One if the best buys u Dan make! Ur make up literally won't move, it stays in place all day! And u can spray your eyeshadow brushes with it and it can really inhance the pigment of your eyeshadow! It's a must have!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.