Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavnworth, KS

If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Anais R.
Anais R.

its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD

I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Sara C.
Sara C.
colombia, medellin

It is a fantastic product that leaves the skin with an incredible sensation I recommend it to all
Claire S.
Claire S.
rugby

I would not be without this. It's so versatile and has saved my makeup a few times. Kit essential
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR

I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX

Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA

I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.