BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Audrey S.
Hubbard, OH
I love this product. It makes my makeup stay put all day and when I need a mist to refresh my face after all the powder I put on, it makes it look less Cakey. Makes my eyeshadow stay put all day and it works perfectly with shimmer shades. I recommend this to all of my friends and even strangers.
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
My sister bought me my first mac fix plus spray and I used it up in 2 days! I loved it, love how it sprays out, love that it hydrates my skin so nice. Everything about it is just amazing.
Lacy C.
This product is amazing you can apply before and after makeup for long lasting it really does last ALL DAY long and it's what I need for wherever I go it's hard to find these type of products I would totally buy again
Tamara K.
I use this before applying my foundation and after I finish my make up. It keeps my makeup in place no matter how hot it is!

I have dry skin and my sister has oily skin, this product works wonders for both skin types!
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
I love the Mac Fix Plus Spray. It is perfect to intensify any eyeshadow. It can also be used to set or prime one's makeup. The only con is the price. Thirty dollars is a lot to pay for this product, but it is a staple of mine!
Kim G.
Long Beach , CA
This fix+ spray is the first makeup setting spray I have used! I never even heard of it before this! Love the smell and love how it melts my makeup together seamlessly. If you pack it on and are too cakey, DRENCH your face in this and it dries beautifully!
Krystal J.
Garland, TX
I use it for so many things primer to boost The colors in my shadows or highlighter it helps with the cakeyness from powders I love it its definitely different than other settings sprays!!
Kimberly S.
Newark, NJ
This is the only primer I've every used that didn't irritate my skin. It has a natural finish, but I've also been able to get a matte finish. It definitely didn't cause any caking. I would recommend and purchase again.
Ari V.
I love this product, because you can use it for spraying your brushes, and also you can use it to prime and set your face. It is also good for all skin types and it feels good on the face.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Keeps my face refreshed and slowly. Helps my make up spread evenly and moisturized. I use it on all my make up clients. Best part, the spray never gives me a problem and it doesn't stink.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.