Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Gina P.
Gina P.
Douglasville, GA

love using this to set my makeup makes me look dewy and i use it tower my brush when i want to foil my eyeshadow it works awesomely!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This is a fantastic spray. I use this as my last step. T helps my makeup last for a long time and also helps make it look less cakey
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
El Cajon, CA

I have been using this setting spray for a long time now. For me it works really well and when you spritz it on your face it feels kind of relieving knowing that your hard work is finished and perfect!
Amaal  s.
Amaal s.
East Hartford, CT

LOVING IT!! This product is worth the money. It does what it actual says and more!
It does wonders !!
Alma C.
Alma C.

Cant be without it! Helps my makeup to stay in plays for hours at a time without having to touchup! Very refreshing when you first spray. It has a Natural finish to it. This is my holy grail spray which I will continue to purchase
Lamyaae D.
Lamyaae D.
Casablanca

I bought the Mac fix+ after many great reviews about it, and ended up really loving it.
It gives a dewy finish to the makeup (no caky, powdery look) and makes it last more time comparing to when you are not spraying it on.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I did not start using this until my makeup was done for my wedding and they finished it with this. Ever since then I use it every time i apply my makeup. It sets the foundation perfectly and it makes your skin looking glowing!
Franciele S.
Franciele S.
San Rafael, CA

If your makeup looks too matte or a little powdery, a light spray of Fix + will help it look dewy. I have bought this product over a year ago and I definitely love it. Because I can use also to help my highlighter get shinier. I will definitely buy it again.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Make face look smoother, the smell is pleasent, easy to use on account of its pulverizer. Thanks to it skin looks much better and fresh. Recommend it !
Brittanie I.
Brittanie I.
Ebensburg, PA

This stuff is great. I spray it before using my makeup to prime my face, and then i spray it again after everything is done. This locks in my makeup all day. Its also really great for wetting eyeshadow brushes to really make your eyeshadow pigment pop
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.