BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!!! This is such a great product. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. I love to spray my brush before using any glitter eyeshadow. It's really makes it pop
Alyssa C.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I love most of mac products but fix plus is a staple in my make up routine. It is so refreshing. It's great to prime and to set after But I would do one or the other. I like to switch it up.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is second to none. It is perfect for giving your skin a fresh start and taking away any redness. The bottle will last a significant amount of time too.
Yamira L.
Fort Worth, TX
This primer is super great. It feels fresh but does not make your face look oily. It feels hydrating and the makeup really stays. The smell is good and so is the feeling that you get after using.
Emily B.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well but isn't my preference. My makeup stayed well all day and went on evenly after applying the primer but this product does not have the matte effect that I prefer.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL
Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
Felicia M.
My go to setting spray. Amazing as a base and a set. It keeps your makeup fresh looking all day and night. Good for all skin types! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a setting spray that will keep your makeup looking fresh and new all day long!
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Hannah R.
This is my favorite setting spray for everyday. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, but it melts it all together so it's flawless. It also has a nice subtle scent.
Aidyn L.
I bought the travel size if this to try it out, and I immediately went back to buy the full size because my skin has NEVER been so float, dewy and healthy looking! I LOVE this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.