Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

This Is literally the best stuff money can buy I love it my skin loves it and my makeup lasts and lasts all day
Laura M.
Laura M.

Excellent fix spray it could be used as a base for your foundation and help to achieve the flawless look desire
. ..
. ..

Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA

It helps make up stay fresh looking and your fave doesn't feel like it is belting off when it gets a little hot
Jewls G.
Jewls G.

I like this product to prime my primers and also refresh the overall makeup look to give it that "skin" finish
selena L.
selena L.
Vigo

Me encanta este producto ya que mantiene tu maquillaje por mucho más tiempo ⏳ sin dejar una sensación incomoda
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.

This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX

A staple for any makeup lover! I have one for me & one for my kit. Amazing! Helps make shadows more pigmented.
Kristal M.
Kristal M.

Enamorada de Este primer realmente fue a demaciado y te deja la piel suave ademas de ser un excellent sellador
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA

My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.