BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alyssa C.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I love most of mac products but fix plus is a staple in my make up routine. It is so refreshing. It's great to prime and to set after But I would do one or the other. I like to switch it up.
Ashley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the bomb! Great for preping your skin before makeup and great for setting your makeup. If you add this to your brush it brings out pigment on eyeshadows.
Yamira L.
Fort Worth, TX
This primer is super great. It feels fresh but does not make your face look oily. It feels hydrating and the makeup really stays. The smell is good and so is the feeling that you get after using.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is second to none. It is perfect for giving your skin a fresh start and taking away any redness. The bottle will last a significant amount of time too.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL
Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!!! This is such a great product. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. I love to spray my brush before using any glitter eyeshadow. It's really makes it pop
Vanna N.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can never go a day without using my fix plus. I'm already on my 3rd bottle. I cannot compare this to any other products I have used. This is my favorite facial spray!!
Savannah M.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't find this to be the best setting spray there is. It's a good prep spray but I don't see much of a difference in how long my makeup stays on with this.
this is a very good product it works wonders for me and i am glad that i started using this it has helped me with my makeup journey and has made my makeup look better and it steps up my makeup game. this is a very good product i think everyone should try it.
Brittany H.
Bradenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets rid of the powdery look that finishing powders can sometimes leave. I love the natural glow that it leaves. Sometimes I'll apply mid day for a quick refresher.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.