Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Nikita G.
Nikita G.
manchester

This is just a make up must have! At first you think wow that price for what looks like a bottle of water?... but no seriously its fab! Can be used before applying foundation to prep the face. Can be used on makeup brushes before applying eyeshadows to bring out the colours more and can be used to set the make up when finished. It is great would recommend.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH

This is wonderful. Makes my skin feel refreshed and ready for makeup application, but is also a great pick me up throughout the day after my makeup has been applied- just to give me a hydrated look. Also, THE SCENT OF THIS IS SOMETHING AMAZING. I can't explain it, you really need to smell it for yourself, but seriously if it was a fragrance, I'd buy it.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Paris, TN

You know when you use so many powder products on your face, you look a bit powdery. Not quite cakey but not very good. When I spray MAC Fix+ on after I'm done with all of my makeup, I find that it just looks so much more natural. I also spray this on a flat shader brush and then pick up some eyeshadow it looks so pigmented and stays a lot longer!
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.

Okay so I am not going to lie about this product. I love it because I can wet my brush with it to get a creamy more bold look with eyeshadows, However, I hate it as a setting spray! It ALWAYS makes my face look soo muddy and I don't spray a lot. Ive tried many techniques on the application of this spray but it always ends up making me look muddy.
Priscilla  G.
Priscilla G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Mac Fix Plus is essential in my makeup routine. I spritz it on after my moisturizer right before applying foundation. It's nice & moisturizing & has a good scent. It helps my makeup look nice & smooth. Then I finish off with it as well to lock in my makeup & set it for that "just applied makeup" look. Really a holy grail in anyone's collection
Jordan S.
Jordan S.

Spray it on the back of your hand to create gorgeous metallic pigments. Spray on your face before and after makeup application to create a base and set your art for an all day wear. Damp your foundation brush to avoid foundation brush strokes. Open the entire container, and drop a few drops in your dried out mascara to bring it back to life.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This product works well for a few hours, but after a while doesn't do much for you in the way of setting your make up. Don't get me wrong, I love Mac and its 90% of what i use, but I have found the brand Skindinavia to be superior. If you want a setting spray that's going to make you look flawless and keep your makeup set, look elsewhere.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA

Definitely worth the money. Ill use this product for applying before eyeshadow on my eyelids and also after my foundation. Really makes my makeup set throughout the day and still look amazing. The smell of the spray is also great :) although first time using the product I had some itchy irritation but went away after a couple usages.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.

Mac Fix+ is my favorite setting spray right now. I use it after I am done applying my makeup to set everything and it also works great for spraying on brushes to help intensify eyeshadow or pigments. It is a little pricey but the bottles are huge and like I said before this stuff has more than one use. It also smells really good.
kim v.
kim v.
Lakewood, NJ

5 stars !!! So ,I purchased this today i figured i would upgrade from elf setting spray for this Mac Fix for $ 22.00 ...it works great with or with out make up , Smells great ,comes out as a mist no glops and you can use it to set your eyeshadow ....dabbing fix spray on your Brush and into eyeshadow ... very Multi useful Product ,.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.