BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is great. Keeps my makeup lasting all day long. I got the scented versions (both coconut and lavender) and the added scent makes it all the better. I also use it as a setting spray and a refreshing spray. I can't travel without it.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
I cannot live without this product. It settles your makeup the whole day. It leaves your face looking refresh and in place. I definitely recommend this to every female also work for oily skin like myself. The first time I purchase this item was at Macy's also great customer service :)
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Valdosta, GA
I loved this primer but it made my face oily throughout the day, I couldn't get it off at the end of the day either. I had to constantly keep blotting papers in my bag. It works very well with blending and makes the foundation go further tho!
christina c.
christina c.
I RECOMED THISSSSS !!! Y'ALL NEED TO GET THIS ASAP !!! I love this product I love it as the setting spray that it is but I also lice it because if you have a shimmery shadow and you want more of a pop you just add a little bit of fix plus and boom you got a gorgeous color on you eye !
Jada M.
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
I have gotten this in a sample size. I love the spay nozzle it doesn't leave drops on your face. It keeps my face popping it makes my high light shin. I would for sure buy this again I love this product.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
erica j.
erica j.
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Holy grail of setting sprays! I'm that girl who has bought so many setting sprays but I STILL end up going back to this baby! It seals in my makeup and leaves me feeling fresh and relaxed! I recommend to everyone! They even have a trial size!
Mia F.
Mia F.
Salem
Keeps my makeup on for hours and even days. Love the consistency, very light and airy. Definitely recommend to people of all skin types. Has a light smell that I find is calming and has a beautiful finish. When I use it as a primer, my skin feels so smooth and soft after it has dried!
Jac F.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
This does what it claims. It does not make your make up last longer nor does it claim to so don't expect that outcome. But it does make the pigmentation in shadows stronger which is what I use it for it's nice as a for all over face mist so I continue to repurchase. I love this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.