BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Throughout the summer it gets pretty hot. Especially if you live in Florida. So my makeup that I spent an hour on starts to run down my face, because of the awful heat. So I was introduced to Mac fix plus. It keeps your makeup looking flawless all day even in the summer heat!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Tamara K.
I use this before applying my foundation and after I finish my make up. It keeps my makeup in place no matter how hot it is!

I have dry skin and my sister has oily skin, this product works wonders for both skin types!
Krystal J.
Garland, TX
I use it for so many things primer to boost The colors in my shadows or highlighter it helps with the cakeyness from powders I love it its definitely different than other settings sprays!!
Ari V.
I love this product, because you can use it for spraying your brushes, and also you can use it to prime and set your face. It is also good for all skin types and it feels good on the face.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Keeps my face refreshed and slowly. Helps my make up spread evenly and moisturized. I use it on all my make up clients. Best part, the spray never gives me a problem and it doesn't stink.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Really a nice product and I like using it also to mix my eyeshadows to give them a more intense color keeps my make up going all-day and it's a nice refreshing hydrating burst when I need it
Miranda H.
I bought this for my wedding, I used it for some months after and I'm really not sure what it did for me. I didn't notice much of a difference if I used it or not... I'm not really sure how to feel about the product.
Alissa S.
This is an all around amazing product! I love using it with my eye shadow to make it pop more. It keeps my makeup in place for hours and is not that expensive for the amount and quality.
Brittany G.
I freakin love this! I always heard good things about it and I finally caved in and got it. I reach for this more than anything else. I also use it to dampen my brush for shimmer shades!
Mary B.
Elk River, MN
This is my go to spray. It works before and after makeup, intensifies metallic eyeshadows, and never separates or disrupts the products it's prayed onto. However, it doesn't control oil.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.