BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
You're not a true MUA if you don't have this in your kit. Works for a majority of skin types and helps bring out that extra dewyness after. I love to wet my brush with this before apply a sparkly shadow for a better effect!
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I've used this mist and it works okay. I used it before and after applying my makeup. I didn't see much difference but it did help a bit with the lasting of my makeup. I would buy it again. It's refreshing that's for sure.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
This is honestly a great mist that you can use before applying makeup on or to set your makeup with. It melts the makeup into your skin and it has a wonderful smell. I highly definitely recommend this product to other customers because this product does wonders!
Kaylyn J.
Kaylyn J.
I love using this to help enhance any eyeshadow color. I have noticed that my spray bottle sometimes sprays out bigger droplets sometimes leaving marks on my foundation. The product is great but the bottle could be better.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
New York
Fix plus is the best spray invented. This has been a staple for me for years. I use fox plus for everything. I use it before my makeup, after my makeup. I use it to wt my brush yo apply pigment or to intensify eyeshadows to make the color pop and stand out more. Everyone regardless of skin type needs fix plus.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Dallas Texas
Use this lovely little spritz for a dewy finish on my foundation and to make metallic eye shadows have an amazing wet wow power and higher pigmentation. I've also used this as a setting spray and it makes my face last throughout the day and well into the night.
Hill B.
Hill B.
Greensboro, NC
I hoard this stuff because nothing else keeps the ashy look off of my makeup without also burning my eyes or making my makeup drip. It isn't a actual setting spray so you will need like a urban decay all nighter afterwards
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAGICAL. Love the smell, love the finish, love it as a primer and setting spray. I layer a lot of powders because I'm sooooo oily and finishing with fix+ really helps melt everything together by taking down the powderiness!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.