BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Hana S.
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this mist!! It's perfect for over or under makeup or even just by itself! I ran out a while back and haven't been able to buy a new bottle yet but I definitely will be soon! This spray is amazing and it really freshens up your face!
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is a cult favorite . I love it , it gives me a dewy finish to my makeup and gets my highlight in formation . The only downside is that I am not comfortable wearing this spray without makeup on . I always keep a backup on deck !
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
This is now one of my go to products it is a prep and prime spray+ a setting spray. The only thing that is a down side is it is kind of pricey. It makes my makeup look fabulous and I love the smell of it. It is definitely worth the price.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
This has got to be the best product EVER made! Not only does it prep your face if your on the dryer side but can give your eye shadow brush a little spray and make that dull eyeshadow POP, AND then spray it all.over to set York face ALL DAY! LOVE IT!
meg n.
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
I love this spray! I use it before and after make up application. I use it before to help prime and add freshness to my skin. I also like to use it after wards to help set my makeup. Occasionally I use it throughout the day to help freshen up my face and makeup. It's so nice!
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
This product is my OG go to product. Whenever a new setting spray comes out I'll try it and then always find myself circling back to this rider. Fix plus does the most beautiful job setting my makeup and making it last for that much longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.