Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
G G.
G G.

Love!! Fix plus is my go to and I use it on a lot of my brushes to create a foiled eyeshadow look
Sara C.
Sara C.
colombia, medellin

It is a fantastic product that leaves the skin with an incredible sensation I recommend it to all
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Teaya T.
Teaya T.

This is one of my absolute favorite products by Mac ! It leaves your skin refreshed and flawless.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR

I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lancaster, PA

Best setting spray ever. My makeup doesn't fade, and lasts all day. I go through this like water.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.

This setting spray works really good. I sweat a lot and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Molly K.
Molly K.

Great product leaves a flawless finish to your make up and makes your makeup last so much longer.
Yahaira H.
Yahaira H.

I like to use this fix plus as a primer, and also after applying foundation to make it more dewy.
Anais R.
Anais R.

its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.