Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Carly E.
Carly E.
Wonderful soft Cucumber smell to a very nice refreshing mist that does leave your skin feeling fresh. Just be careful with this bottle if you travel - it can break and spill everywhere. And let's face out MAC is not cheap so it's salt in the wound IF it happens.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Atwater, CA
Hands down my favorite setting spray ever the size is perfect I use it everyday an still lasts a long time works great can't wait for their new fruity juicy collection coconut setting spray!
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Philadelphia, PA
June 24, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Before and After! Yes I spray before my foundation for smooth applying, and after my makeup. Also helpful with wetting my. Rush to apply a vibrant color on my eye shadows. Must have for sure.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Gives the perfect finish to any look! Spray it all over to melt powders into the skin and lock everything in place or spritz it on a brush to amp up the intensity of highlight and eyeshadow.
melody s.
melody s.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Love how hydrating this is. It is kind of pricey but I use this for setting, hydrating, and also to spray on my eyeshadows to give it a more metallic finish. It's great for oily and dry skin. It smells amazing as well!
Summer W.
Summer W.
Love this product! Does exactly what it's supposed to! Recently bought this and it is a game changer! If you use a powder foundation you need this is your life! It makes your skin look natural and not like a powdered donut!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
ft myers
Does not get any better than this! I've tried the drug store primers an I tend to get to greasy from using them so I made the jump spent the extra money tried this an haven't gone back since
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
This stuff is the bomb. You can use it multiple ways and it's worth the money. For the price you get a big bottle. I feel this is grate for combination skin. Also last all day so I really do highly recommend this product.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
June 21, 2017, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really like this product! It sets my make up perfectly without making it feel heavy or if there was a layer of film over my face. I have oily skin and I love it while my mother has more dry skin and she also loves it.
Jade V.
Jade V.
I like to use this MAC Prep and Fix spray after my powder to get rid of the powdery look. I use a spritze of it on my brushes to give my product a brighter look to it. Like my shimmer eyeshadows
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.