Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI

This is great but for less money, especially around the holidays I have been using E.L.F. Dewy setting spray.

Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
New Port Richey, FL

This is a perfect product to set in your makeup with. Literally sets it all into your skin like it's your own
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Welland

Love love love.. never do my makeup with out it. It is great for setting, priming and wetting beauty blender
Maileny C.
Maileny C.
Chicopee, MA

I like the way it looks when I am done doing my makeup it looks shinny like if I have bronzer just love ittt
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI

Works great. My pump broke though and they don't have any replacements :( it helps your makeup stay in place
dani c.
dani c.
Roswell, GA

Love love love I just hate how
expensive it is. Would love to find something that works as good but cheaper.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.