Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (446)
Erica P.
Erica P.

I debated on whether or not I should buy this but for the longest time I have been looking for a foundation that doesn't make my skin so dry which has been impossible! Being that i gave up hope that I would find a great foundation I saw this all over youtube and thought this might just work...well i was not disappointed at all!!! I sprayed this after I finished applying my foundation and it made my skin look flawless smooth, and felt so soft to the touch! I love it I'm never going to be without it ever again!!! ps i have very dry skin!!!!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Lviv, Lviv region

The Fix+ is a really great multipurpose solution, which can set your makeup, endure the time of wearing your eyeshadows, and even foil your eyeshadows and pigments. Cool, right? It gives the skin that healthy and luxurious dewy look without irritating it or causing allergies
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN

I like to use this primer when I wear powder or mineral foundation, not so much when I set a liquid or cream with powder on top. The finish and performance just seems much better when setting a mineral foundation.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ

I always use this after every makeup application. I feel like it just helps blend everything. I generally only wear powder (not foundation) and it helps my face look more natural and less powdery. It also feels super refreshing!
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA

LOVE this setting spray, hate the price. It makes you look glowing, radiant and healthy, and it takes away any cake or powdery look from your make-up. I also love using it on metallic or shimmery eye shadows to make them really pop. It's a great multi-tasking product.
Patrina H.
Patrina H.

Awesome awesome product ! This is the BEST primer I have ever used in a while very refreshing and moisturizing , this light mist smells great and keeps your makeup looking fresh. They also make it in a travel size which I think is great for travel . you'll love it !!!
Rodiiana M.
Rodiiana M.

This also serves to put the brushes pigmatados so that the shadow has a more matte finish
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
Brentwood, Ca

I hear mixed reviews for this product, but I personally love it. You can use it to turn a pigment into an eye shadow or to make your foundation less Cakey, or look Dewy. I love it!
Amie M.
Amie M.

Love this! This helps break down the makeup to erase the cake face look. Love the scent of it as well. Very refreshing to spritz on. I wouldn't say it helps makeup stay on longer but I always spray my face after applying my makeup to help pull everything together.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

My HG ride or die makeup spray. I use it before, during and after applying my makeup. It helps prime the skin, set the skin, and gets rid of any patchiness your powder could've left over, and just brings everything together, making everything looks flawless. I go through one every 2 or 3 months which is a steal based off how much I love this
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.