Add a Photo

Photos (381)
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX

I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
San Bernardino, CA

This feels like oil wen you put it on but it works just fine . Price is good because it does wonders to your face
Aryanna H.
Aryanna H.

This stuff is great. I have it and live it so much. It is easy to apply and blend. It is good for all skin types.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Bay, AR

I love this. It helps my makeup go on and stay on better than if I did not use it. It's also great for eyeshadow.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Hoschton, GA

This is every girls holy grail. Like no joke, if you don't have this product, go get it girl you are missing out!
Helen B.
Helen B.

The best, I used and I love with this product, I buy to my mother and all my sisters and we love it this product.
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Yasimer T.
Yasimer T.
Barcelona. Anzoategui

Cumple su función, aunque hay otros mejores este cumple con lo que dice, ademas es practico a la hora de utilizar
Maria S.
Maria S.
Bahia Blanca

beautiful fixer product complies very well with what promises to apply it does not feel heavy and dry pretty fast
Dominique L.
Dominique L.

This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.