Add a Photo

Photos (475)
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO

So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY

I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I don't know what I would do without this stuff in my life! It keeps my makeup for such a long time !
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA

It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI

Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Maria M.
Maria M.

Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT

Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
Damaris B.
Damaris B.

Love! Love! Love! The way it makes your makeup look is flawless. It's long last your makeup for sure
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.