MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 1,474 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!
My take: this spray is great as a finishing spray. After you put on your foundation and set it & blot with powder you spray this lovely concoction over it and it takes away that powder look and leaves you with glowing skin that does not look like you are oily.
I regularly airbrush my foundation, sometimes in the winter airbrush foundation can leave me a little to matte so I finish by spraying this on top and I'm left with radiant skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos