Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (439)
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ

This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR

I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Donnette R.
Donnette R.
Cleveland, OH

I just discovered this and now cannot live without it! This is the most amazing spray on the market. It makes my face look flawless.
S B.
S B.

Love this product! I use it weather I'm wearing liquid or powder foundation. Great as primer and setter as well as refresh boost 🤗👍🏻
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Wilmington, CA

Leaves your make up very nice with a great finishing touch. It also makes your makeup look less cakey! Highly recommend this. 10/10
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lascassas, TN

LOVE this product, works great! Gives a smooth look! Although it doesn't stay for long periods of time! Very easy to apply & blend.
EmiLee R.
EmiLee R.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ

I use this every time I do my makeup to set it and keep it in place, I also use it to make the glitter eye shadows really stand out
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.