BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this mist!! It's perfect for over or under makeup or even just by itself! I ran out a while back and haven't been able to buy a new bottle yet but I definitely will be soon! This spray is amazing and it really freshens up your face!
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is a cult favorite . I love it , it gives me a dewy finish to my makeup and gets my highlight in formation . The only downside is that I am not comfortable wearing this spray without makeup on . I always keep a backup on deck !
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
This is now one of my go to products it is a prep and prime spray+ a setting spray. The only thing that is a down side is it is kind of pricey. It makes my makeup look fabulous and I love the smell of it. It is definitely worth the price.
Shelby Lou H.
Shelby Lou H.
Works great has a bunch of product in the bottle makes the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant and keeps make up on your face all day it works great for what it supposed to do and leaves a matte finish on your face after you are done
Mina R.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
alma l.
alma l.
Everett, MA
A lot of people call Mac Fix Plus a setting spray it is not a setting spray although people use it as a setting spray this is amazing too take the powder look to the skin off of your face or just pray before you put your foundation on to give you a face an extra kick of moisture or if your face is just dry you can spray it on bare skin it's really an amazing product on the market.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
MAC is my absolute favorite when it comes to makeup! This spray does an amazing job and has been worth every penny. I use mainly over my eyeshadow to get more of a foil eyeshadow look. Also, I spray before applying my foundation and after!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.