Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

I always thought this was just a waste of money, until I actually bought it. This keeps my make up flawless all day long. Not only does it keep your makeup looking good, but you can spray this in the middle of the day and it instantly picks up your face. It's just awesome.
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

Absolutely love this product! Helps my makeup last all day! I also spray this on my eyeshadow brushes before using any loose shadow or pigment and it helps intensify the color and helps it to stick to my lid instead of flying all over the place. Definitely purchase again!
Narie P.
Narie P.
Lowell, MA

I enjoy this product for many reasons. For the dry skin girls out there, this will prep your skin with a light moisture but I still prefer to use a primer on top to increase the longevity of the makeup. Also it's a great way to dampen a beauty sponge, which saves time.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Fix + is one of the best products invented. It's perfect for setting make up and also keeping your skin refreshed if it's starting to dry out... all while keeping your make up intact. They even make a travel size which is perfect for your purse. It smells great, too!
Emily A.
Emily A.

I use this for everything- as a setting spray, moisturizing mist, to get rid of the powdery look, to intensify shadows, to use shadows as liner- literally everything. Love is an understatement. 100% worth the price but if you're on the fence pick up the $10 1oz size!
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
white plains, ny

Your skin seriously soaks this stuff up and it just feels so refreshed. i use it before and after i apply my makeup. glad i paid $21 for it cus its just that amazing. I'm a drugstore and bargain girl but this is definitely worth the investment and it smells great!
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY

At first it was hard for me to believe it, but it actually works. My makeup usually gets washed away especially when its hot and humid. However after using this not only it helped my makeup last longer but made my skin look fresh, and it beats all the weathers.
Erica M.
Erica M.
london, ontario

I am in love with this spray it is so multi-useful. Normally I put it on after all of my makeup and it leaves a natural finish then just a powder on top. I also use it to intensify eyeshadows. I dip my brush in a shadow and then spray the brush with the spray.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Fresno, CA

I used to hate wear full foundation because my skin is oily and I used to hate wearing makeup because oily skin+heat= makeup smearing and coming off. So I picked this up and tried it out. It was a Heaven sent gift! <3 I use this every time I do a Full Face!
Judy H.
Judy H.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this to put on pigments or just making my eyeshadows look more true to color. It also helps to make my face look a little dewy, when I'm looking a little to powdery I spray this on and makes it look way better. But by no means is this a setting spray
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.