BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Amanda L.
I love this primer spray! It leaves my face soft yet with a matte finish. It has a clean smell and is super easy to apply. This works best on dryer skin although it isn't a issue with oily skin. I would definitely purchase this again!
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is a forever must have! I don't think I will ever not have fix+ in my hit! I use it every day wether I have makeup on or I'm going natural! It makes my skin look and feel amazing! I always have a back up on stock and a travel in my purse for when I need a little pick me up!
Sarah K.
I really like the Mac Prep & Prime for dampening my brushes (for example, to get a more intense color payoff from eye shadows). I don't notice doing a whole lot as far as using it as a setting spray. For that purpose, I would choose an Urban Decay setting spray if that's what you're looking for. I still like this product though!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am sooo in love with this spray! I use it before, during and after my makeup! Seriously one of the best sprays hands down! I use this everyday! Makes my makeup look so good and stay on all day and night! This is a must buy product!
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
This is great to spray before you put on Foundation that way the foundation melts into a skin. It's also great to put on after two kind of make all the powders and everything into the skin and lock everything into place. This is super hydrating and leave the skin looking flawless
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD
I love fix plus! I use it to prime my face, set my face, and even wet shadows and pigments if they need that little extra boost. It's a great value and the spritzer on it is mind blowing. It's really great and I will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Clarisse G.
Allentown, PA
You get a primer and a setting spray at the same time! I spray this on my face right after moisturizing it to help my makeup stay longer. It's also very handy to carry around if you just want your face to feel hydrated. Having oily skin, this setting spray is just perfect for me.
Jensen C.
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
This is one of my favorite primers. It works well with my high end foundation and my drugstore products. I can use this everyday but it is expensive so I have to find alternatives during the week. It doesn't provide any protection from the sun and I would recommend this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.