BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
christina c.
christina c.
I RECOMED THISSSSS !!! Y'ALL NEED TO GET THIS ASAP !!! I love this product I love it as the setting spray that it is but I also lice it because if you have a shimmery shadow and you want more of a pop you just add a little bit of fix plus and boom you got a gorgeous color on you eye !
erica j.
erica j.
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Wen L.
Wen L.
Vernal
I love to use Fix + as a way to make my more shimmery shadows pop and it works so great! I also use it as a setting spray after I'm done with everything and it makes my makeup last a really long time. I'd definitely buy it again but there's so much product, I don't think I'll have to!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I give this product 5 stars! This is my favorite setting spray. I noticed it gives me more of a natural finish. It is easy to apply the only thing I do not care for is when the bottle is almost empty it starts spitting out rather the spraying.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm a believer now!! Holy Fix+! Haha I'm in love! It smells so good and makes my makeup look so amazing and not cakey! But I don't use it as a setting spray.. as it is not a setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for years to come!
Jac F.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
This does what it claims. It does not make your make up last longer nor does it claim to so don't expect that outcome. But it does make the pigmentation in shadows stronger which is what I use it for it's nice as a for all over face mist so I continue to repurchase. I love this product
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
This is needed in every collection! It's $20 yes but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! It not only sets or preps your make up but helps intensify shadows, highlights, and blushes too. Mac even has a $10 travel size so you can try it out
Skye B.
Skye B.
Texarkana, TX
I 👏🏻 LOVE 👏🏻 FIX+ 👏🏻  Before makeup yes! After makeup yes! It helps prep skin for makeup and sets everything after application. It's great for any skin type. It's so easy to apply- just spray! I would definetly recommend  this product to others!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.