Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this primer it leaves skin flawless and has worked wonders for me! i always switch back and forth between this one and other primes like benefit but i always seem to come back to this one !
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
June 23, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
you can use this product for almost anything! face prep, set, extra pigment in foundation, literally anything! great product for an affordable price. super easy to apply with a very simple cute packaging! definitely purchase again
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Small yet mighty! Love this for starting off long days and keeps your makeup perfect all day! Of the canvas isn't at it's best the painting won't be either! And tgis starts your canvas off perfect!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Laredo, TX
June 22, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Its a good for hydrating your face & makes your foundation go on smooth and easy to blend out ! Its worth every penny ! I use it before foundation & when i start to cake up & its works amazing !!
Camila D.
Camila D.
80 Luyster Street, South Huntington, NY
I really like the MAC products. They are with great quality and make ours skin nicer. It's totally easy to apply. I just think it could be less expensive, but I still liking it and recommend it.
Lucee A.
Lucee A.
Oakland , CA
I use this to set my face if I know I'm gonna wear makeup all day/night long! I spray it on my brush to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and intense. I have oily skin and it doesn't really change the foundation.
Faye V.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
Highly recommend this product! It will make your make up pop and last longer. It is great to make your eye shadow pop. If you a shadow that's not as pingmented when you put it on the lid, spray the brush after dabbing it in the shadow then apply. It will intensify the pigment and make shimmery colors look more foil.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Bellevue
I use this for everything it possibly can be used for ! i use it to set, blend, and moisturize my skin! it lasts a longgg time on as a setting spray too i mean as a moisturizer its okay but i would prefer the mario badescu rose water but all around a great product
briana a.
briana a.
works like magic! this sets your face so good! this is good for all skin types! also if you're wearing highlight spray the fix plus then apply more highlight it will look fabulous! totally recommend but kinda pricey
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
June 21, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This spray always feels nice before my daily makeup routine. It's good for all skin types, it soothes and moisturizer the skin. It keeps my foundation on all day I would defiantly buy this again!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.