Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA

Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN

I love finishers. really keeps it on and safe from sweat and other things. really sets it in place
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI

Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Mariah D.
Mariah D.

Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Zuliram M.
Zuliram M.

Love it. Best one out.. I use it all the time never leave home without it. It's great for dry skin
Denise M.
Denise M.

Best setting and prep spray I have ever used!!! really makes my makeup last longer and not smudge!
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH

My go to. I spay this on my beauty blender before doing my concealer and it just looks so flawless
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.