BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Veronica R.
Mesa, AZ
I love this MAC primer. I feel fresh after spraying it on. And it smells amazing. My makeup lasts longer. It also helps my shadows pop. Awesome product. Definitely a MUST have ladies
Itzel R.
My favorite setting spray and spray to make my powders melt in to the skin!
It helps your makeup stay in place longer and you can spritz it anytime you want to revive your makeup I would buy over and over again!!
dayanna t.
Lakeland, FL
Best thing I have ever tried. It refreshes your makeup when you need a pick me up. It lasts for awhile but it does need to sprayed after 5 ish hours. Good for all skin types. It gives you a matte finish. I recommend it for everyone. Worth the money.
Amanda H.
This is my favorite setting spray, my makeup will last all day and night with this setting spray! The scent of this product is so delightful as well! A huge plus to this product is that it isn't crazy expensive.
This is seriously the only setting spray I will use! It keeps my makeup from moving/sweating off. It's perfect for when I'm going anywhere! My makeup stays looking perfect all day!
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Love love love this stuff! It is amazing to spray on brushes for a wet look. Spray it on your fan brush with highlighter for an intense glow. Lasts forever. Great for freshening up makeup or as a setting spray.
Brittany S.
This is my favorite primer out there. It fills in and lines or flaws on the surface of your face. It leaves you with a perfect blank canvous to apply foundation to. The end results makes your face look flawless
Morgan C.
Absolutely love Fix Plus! I used it almost every day, either to wet an eyeshadow so I can get a more intense pigment or I spray it on to help blend out my foundation flawlessly. It is definitely worth the money!!
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
Great product for intensifying shadows, highlights, and pigments. Helps hydrate skin and keep makeup in place. Love this product and I will continue to purchase for sure. So many different ways one can use this.
l i.
Instant boost to hydrate skin leaving it looking sheen. Soothes and refreshes skin. I'd say it is very long lasting. It is very lightweight. Leaves skin with a shimmering look. I would definitely buy this again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.