Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
June 14, 2016, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love love love my fix+!! I wouldn't call it much of a setting spray because it doesn't really set your makeup. But it does hydrate and bring you a dewier finish, and I use it while applying my makeup for easier blending. Plus, the smell is amazing! I recommend for those with any skin type, but especially combination or dry.
sam M.
sam M.
Romeoville, IL
Why did not I try this product much sooner! I kept hearing about it but for some reason ignored it! It is PERFECT! sets my make up but it is also refreshing and takes away that old lady powdery look. I now fave a full size bottle in my bathroom and the travel size at work and in my purse! This one is truly Holly Grail for me.
Fullerton, CA
July 18, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix+ is amazing! I spray it on my face in between layers of powder so I can get full coverage but without looking cakey! I also use it to spray my shadow brushes so that eye shadow goes on more pigmented and I even spray my beauty blender with it instead of using water! I could not do my make up without this wonderful spray!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
My all time favorite make up setting spray!! This product is bomb & this product smells so good. I have repurchase this product over & over again. It is that damn good. Can't live without this product. I just not only use it when wearing makeup but if my face needs a little hydration, I would sprits some on my face anyways.
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego , Ca
This has to be my favorite setting spray, I always feel as if my makeup isn't complete until I spritz it on! During the summer time I keep this in the refrigerator to keep it nice and cool, I've also used it to enhance the color of my powder eye shadows.

The price point is pretty average comparing it to other set in sprays.
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Jan. 27, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have the limited time cucumber scent and wish they would bring it back. This is my all time favorite product I use it for everything. I prep my skin, set my face makeup, spray it on all my brushes before use, moisten dry products, blend foundation, make my eyebrow powder creamy, everything with this. Best purchase by far.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Weston, FL
This spray is my life! Smells so fresh and clean, does an amazing job of making my face stay on. I spray this on for a quick refresh, I spray it as setting spray, and I even spray it on my brushes to intensify the pigment of my highlight or shadows. LOVE IT. So worth the price! Just wish MAC would stop testing on animals...
Evelin O.
Evelin O.
Paterson, NJ
the best setting spray ive used , i use it before my makeup, during the application & after, i can spray this on & on on my face its like you never want to stop because it is so hydrating, it takes away the cakeyness of your makeup, it blends everything seamlessly, it works wonders it is def worth the hype go get you some!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
From This is a multifunctional beauty must have product. Make your eyeshadow pop by spraying this on the brush then apply your shadow. From the light mist to the soft smell fix plus is a must have. Once your makeup is done you spray this light weight finishing spray all over your face and your makeup just melts into place.
Camille S.
Camille S.
This product is great! It is seen in many make up tutorials because it really finishes your make up look while keeping it in place. I can't really explain the difference it makes, but this really ups the pigmentation on all your make up to make you look fabulous. It also does the job for pictures as well. All around 10/10.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.