BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Dana E.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I love this stuff. Most people think it's just a $22 bottle of water but It's so much more than that!! I use this to prep my face for makeup, if I begin to look too powdery or cakey, on my brush to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter, after my makeup to set my face... there's so many different uses for this product!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've been using fix+ for about a month now and have come to rely on it big time! It definitely helps my make up last longer, but also helps my powders mesh with my foundation for a seriously flawless finish. I was on the fence about buying it for a long time, but I can say with certainty that it is so worth picking up.
Devinne L.
Devinne L.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I always have issues with my face looking dry and cakey, but a few sprays of Fix+ and my face looks AMAZING even hours later. I would say this product could be used with any skin type! And unlike most setting sprays, it smells awesome! And there are soooo many uses out of it for a fair price!
Gelsey M.
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK
This is such a UNIVERSAL spray! I use this before and after to set my face. I also spray some on my brush to help blend out the foundation! If I need my eyeshadow or highlight to really pop, then I'll spray some fix plus on a brush. I'll pick up some product & the product will be so intense! You will love this product!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
This was applied to my skin before a wedding. Didn't think anything of it till I noticed my makeup later in the day still looked great. The primer definitely helped to have my makeup stay on. At a wedding when you're dancing, having drinks, etc., it's hard to keep the makeup looking good. Highly recommend this primer.
Daijhnae R.
Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX
I am in love with this priming spray! It is very refreshing and gives your skin a bit of a luminous feeling. It has the regular packaging that every Mac product has. I would say that it keeps your makeup on for a while! I personally love the cucumber prep and prime spray and defiantly recommend that spray to everyone!
Marlika C.
Marlika C.
Springfield , OH
This is such an amazing artistry tool. I love using it to wet eyeshadows, and to help all the powders settle on the skin. I love spraying this on prior to foundation to assist with hydration and/or texture. I also love using this between layers as I apply face makeup, it's a lifesaver and definitely worth every penny!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Review for: Skin Spray
I looooove this spray! I love having a nice dewy finish, but I also like to set my makeup with powder and it tends to get that look of having to much powder. I mist this spray all over and it fuses the powder with my skin and it looks that much more natural! It's a must have for me and I would recommend to everyone!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Glendale, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my Holy Grail setting spray. I've been using it for years now and I will continue to use it. Once I finish my makeup, I generously spray this all over my face and wait for it to dry. Once it's dry it locks my makeup into place for the whole day and it will not budge. I love this stuff and highly recommend it.
MARLENYS D.
MARLENYS D.
Miami , FL
This product is worth the full price you have to pay to have it, This product is completely worth the price that has to be paid to have it, my makeup stays all day perfect when I apply this primer, It is perfect for my type of feet that is so sensitive and sometimes it is fat and sometimes very dry, i love this stof
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.