Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Corina S.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ

Now i know this is a cult favorite but if I'm completely honest although i love it because it really makes your makeup last all day on my skin it leaves it feeling a tad bit tackey feely it doesn't fully absorb into my skin i don't know it thats how it feels on everyone but thats how it feels on me its a bit tackey and sticky but remember this is my own personal opinion
Selena U.
Selena U.

Can't live without this!!! It is so nice to intensify your shadows and to finish off your makeup! Now this isn't supposed to make your makeup last longer but it's supposed make take away the powder effect of any products and just kinda bind everything together for a flawless finish. It also gives you the perfect dewy look!!! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone
Syenna W.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV

I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Nia B.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA

I love this hydrating spray. It's perfect for priming and hydrating the face while applying makeup. It's far better than others that I have use. It's easy to use but the spray is a bit harsh for my liking. My clients always get dowst when I spray them. I only have this issue with this spray and not the other brands. But I love this spray and will continue to use it.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

If you were to get 1 thing from MAC, this is it! I use it everyday to prep and set my face. Even if i do not use makeup, it is a nice hydrating mist. I am almost to the end of my current bottle and I already for 4 backups. It is a staple in my makeup routine. If my face is a little cakey, I just spray a little of this to help break up the powders. I love this stuff.
Yennis T.
Yennis T.
Odessa, Tx

I LOVE this!! I have dry skin so it makes me feel so refreshed. I use it like crazy! I always spray it almost after everything I do such as after foundation, contouring, etc. just so it helps not get cakey. I also use these on my eyeshadows to intensify the color. I recommend this product also because I use mine like crazy and one bottle lasted me around 2-3 months.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

I loved fix plus for years. It was a staple in my makeup collection. I would apply both before and after my makeup and it would keep it locked in all day. That only downside is the price. I recently purchased the Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray and now prefer it to Mac. It smells better and overall sits better on my skin. It's also way more cost effective, $7!
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson, AZ

A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love this stuff! I've tried the Urban Decay setting spray and I wasn't a huge fan but I love fix plus! I use it after applying all of my face makeup and it gives me such a beautiful glow from within. Also, I use it on a brush to apply shimmer shadows and they apply beautifully. My only complaint is that it applies super super wet, but I still love it regardless.
Lily L.
Lily L.

Can be used as both a primer or finisher (for a smooth, even face). I choose to use it as a face primer, as it leaves it not too matte for makeup. Leaves makeup on the face for a while, but will smudge at the end of the day if not set with setting spray. Refreshes the face. Has a great locking mechanism on the cap. Great value compared to other brands (ex: Tatcha)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.