Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA

I love this spray more as a fixer than a setting spray. It works wonders when you apply too much powder or blush.

You can also use it too touch up during the day and make your face look more refreshed.

It smells great and feels really light and refreshing on the skin. It is pricey and I have found that to be the biggest downfall as I can't always convince myself to repurchase.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.

This has changed my life. I truly mean this. Mac Fix+ is really a magical product. It is a little pricey for something that is basically water, but it is so much more than that. I have oily skin and thought I would hate this, but this sets my makeup perfectly. It takes away the harsh look of powder and makes everything look oh so natural and flawless. Highly, highly recommend.
Sony M.
Sony M.
Christchurch

I used the Mac prep + Prime Fix+ for my school formal (prom) this year.
IT WAS AMAZING, it really does keep everything in place and is incredibly long lasting, it is great for all skin types and doesn't dry out your skin at all. I now use this on a regular basis.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new primer or sealing spray. 100% worth every dollar.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

MAC Fix+ is life!! Seriously the best ever. Love the ingredients and the smell and of course the way it works and way it leaves my skin. The price is definitely worth it and you can keep your containers to work your way up to a free lipstick which is only a plus since I will continue to buy this product anyways. This is a must have for any makeup lover. Can't live without it!
L. S.
L. S.

How anyone walks out the door with out a fcial shower in this stuff, I don't know. Not only is it refreshing, but the glycerin in this fine most helps to set makeup as well as blur any powdery Ness that may be left over from setting powder, baking, etc. I couldn't begin to guess how many bottle of this stuff I have gone through over the years. This stuff is holy grail for me.
ANNIE C.
ANNIE C.

Lost track of how many I've purchased because I always need it on hand. I use it to set my makeup mainly, but if you've overpowdered or are looking a littl cakey, this helps kind of blend everything together. I also use it to dampen my brushes for foiling eyeshadows or if I want a stronger highlight on my cheek. It's such a great refresher for the face in hot months as well.
Mai D.
Mai D.
Clackamas, OR

I always use this after putting my makeup on. Don't get this confused with a makeup setting spray to make it last long. I don't think this makes your makeup last longer, it smoothed it out making your makeup look flawless. I always use this in conjunction with the urban decay makeup setting spray. This makes me makeup looks flawless and the setting spray makes it last longer
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach, VA

Smells great!!! It's so freshing. I use this for multiple things. It can be used before makeup to refresh your damp sponge for dewy look. I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make my metallic eyeshadow really pop. I also use this when I am done with my makeup to make sure things don't look powdery. It gives my face a nice glow and helps everything melt together on the skin.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY

I seriously can't live without this product! I use it several times during my makeup routine!! It's perfect for sett g makeup... Concealer and shadow. Usually I spray my face for the last time before using mascara.... Then finish my eyes... Add a few swipes of highlighter and I'm out the door. It's also a great product to freshen up your makeup mid day.... Or before Dinner!
Fiammetta B.
Fiammetta B.

I have oily skin so I bought this to set my make up as the name says "fix it".
It did not fix my make up.. I later on read reviews online and confirmed it works much better to give your make up a more "dewy" look if you over powdered or applied too much product. I took a star off because it did nothing to help my make up stay but it did make my make up look more beautiful.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.