BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
R B.
R B.
This is a must have! I have one for my purse, my makeup bag, and my traveling bag. I spray this all over my face after applying my foundation, powder, and bronzer to have it blend better and set. The best part is that it doesn't leave a dewy wet look on your face! The price is great for how long it lasts also!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Las Vegas, NV
Ever had those beautiful eyeshadow sheen or glittery but weren't as intense on the eye as they look on the pan with a spray of flix + all your problems are solved. It's a defiantly must have for everyone . And it's a amazing setting spray for your foundation as well it helps
Not
Make
Your make up look powdery
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
To be honest, I'm mad at myself for not discovering this product sooner. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all. It keeps my make up on for hours, especially eye shadows. I highly recommend this product to all makeup users. I will definitely continue to use this product in the future.
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
This performs better than Smashbox primer water. It doesn't leave your face feeling like it got hair sprayed, has a refreshing scent and leaves my skin hydrated and dewy. I use it after moisturizer and cc cream to set my face (dry skin--no powder, please) and spritz it again after I put my eyes on... The BEST
Kassidy Y.
Kassidy Y.
I LOVE this product! I use it every single time I do my makeup. I spray it on my beauty blender then apply my foundation with it and I feel like it makes the foundation my radiant and smooth. I also use it when I apply metallic eye shadows or pigments to my eyes, it just gives it that extra pop to the colors.
Taimai H.
Taimai H.
Buffalo, NY
This is the first product I have used for my face and will be the only one. I LOVE this. You can spray this after you finish applying your make up for a fresh look. You can spray this n your brush before dipping in eye shadows/ highlighter for an even more enhanced look. Highly, HIGHLY recommend for anybody!!
Nyomi J.
Nyomi J.
This is my favorite setting spray I received my very first one on my birthday 2 years ago and I recently just ran out. Beauty on a budget I've been having a really hard time trying to find a setting spray that will last all day. This product helped my makeup stay all day!! Would totally recommend this product
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Brighton, MA
Fix+ is great for wetting brushes to make shadows and highlighters more intense, but for me it falls short as a setting spray. I have oily skin, and it doesn't do much for me with keeping that under control like other setting sprays do. If you have normal skin, it might work better for you, but a miss for me.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
You NEED this in your makeup bag. Perfect for setting makeup. Also perfect for spraying your eyeshadow brushes prior to applying shadows for a pop of color and extended shadow wear. Also good for spraying your beauty blender or sponge before applying foundation. So many uses for this product and all amazing!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Dalton, GA
I originally purchased this just to make my eye shadows more of a cream substance with tons of pigmentation. However once I purchased it I realized it was good for so much more! I use it to dilute my thicker foundations, prime my makeup and set my makeup. Definitely will be repurchasing as soon as I run out!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.