BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Erin F.
cooper city
This is my holy grail product. I use this every day before and after I put make up on. It has so much product in last such a long time. The packaging is amazing at everything my Mac is always amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone because of how awesome it is
Ashley O.
I LOVE the smell of this but don’t know if I truly love the way it works. I think it’ll make a better prepping spray than setting spray. I also don’t care for the way it sprays as more of a stream than a must. But I’d still recommend it. It’s refreshing, smells good and hydrates the skin.
Megan W.
A "holy grail" makeup product for me. I use this this every single time I wear makeup to set my face. It settles down the powders on my face and locks everything in place. It comes out in a nice light even spray and feels refreshing on the skin. It also works great as a mixing medium for pigments and foiled shadows to really make them pop. I am a huge fan of the limited edition scents- Yuzu is my favorite. I am almost out and will definitely be repurchasing again and again.
Jeyo R.
Garden Grove, CA
This stuff is AMAZING!!! You can use it as a spray primer for your face, or you can use it as a setting spray, or you can use it as both. I use it as both and it is just AMAZING! It not only keeps my makeup on my face, but it also makes my face look flawless! The sprayer on this bottle is just awesome! The mist is an actual mist and not an annoying spray.
Candice G.
phoenix
I really love this stuff! It smells amazing. It really makes your skin feel hydrated . I use it as a refresher during the day or I use it to make my eyeshadows pop. It sets your make up too so just a couple sprays and you’re ready to go!
Maria P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I found out about this about a couple years ago didn’t really pay to much attention but now that they made it more refreshing its amazing a step I never miss after applying make up I love it it’s so refreshing and only 26 dollar for a decent size bottle love it !!!
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
It might be a little pricier than other setting sprays, but it is by far the best I’ve ever tried, worth every penny! It keeps everything perfectly in place all day. It’s also great as a base before doing a full face of makeup.
April B.
Fix plus is a holy grail for me!!! I have been using Mac fix plus for years. I use fix plus for multiple reasons. I use fix plus to prep the skin. I use fix plus to help get rid of the “powdery” look and also to set my makeup!
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
On my second bottle in the last 3 months! So, yes I love, yes I recommend this is a must in my everyday makeup routine! This is so great for us dry girls after we pout any powder on our face to sort of break that up and sinks into the skin so we dont look dry! Great for sensitive skin too. Amazing for oily as well. This is so so good for foiling eye shadows! Just spritz on your brush and those shimmers/metallics just became INSANELY intense!
Ana F.
This setting spray is amazing, also you can wear it along just to have a healthy glow on your face or even prime it before Makeup. It’s a soft mist so your face won’t feel sticky or look wet. Looking forward to buy it again!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.