Add a Photo

Photos (438)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, Ky

I love this product- mostly because it can be used in a variety of ways. My two favorite ways are to spray on my foundation brush before applying to make application go on smoothly. The second is to remove that overly powdery look you can get at the end of applying your makeup. I'm looking forward to using it to intensify shadows as well. Overall a great product at a great price point -$23
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

This product helps a lot when my face is feeling a bit dry. I spray it on my skin before any makeup and it instantly moisturizes my face and gets rid of that tightness and my makeup applies beautifully without clinging to dry patches. If my makeup ever looks powdery I set my makeup with this spray and it makes my makeup one with my skin and helps it look natural! I cannot go without this!
Madalyn D.
Madalyn D.
Marianna, FL

Love this stuff! It's great to use as a hydrating primer before makeup application and after as a setting spray! This spray is great especially if you accidentally over powdered because it melts the makeup into your skin giving you a flawless finish rather than leaving you a powdery mess! Added bonus of this spray is that it really enhances your eye makeup when you wet your brush with it!
Sivan A.
Sivan A.
Toronto, CA

I absolutely LOVE the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+! It's a great product, if cream primers slide off your face like mine, then this product is great for you! Doesn't leave my skin feeling too moist but doesn't feel dry either. Keeps my makeup in place and helps it blend well and naturally with each other. I'm on my third bottle of this and will most likely buy another when I'm finished this one!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
michigan

Obsessed with this product. It works for so many different things!!! Perfect to make a foiled shadow even more beautiful and create a more intense shadow. It's amazing as a setting spray as well. It leaves me feeling hydrated and fresh. Also, if you fly a lot get the mini size and carry it on with you and spritz it on your face throughout the flight. Your skin will thank you post landing.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA

This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY

My go to product to start my makeup routine and end it. I don't know what I would do without a bottle of fix plus by my side. I use it for everything, hydrating the skin, reducing the appearance of powder, refreshing my makeup through the day, enhancing highlighters, the possibilities are endless. I've been through about 6 bottles and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I am OBSESSED!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

A must have for anyone. You can mist this over the skin before applying foundation or powder, you can mist lightning over your face after applying your foundation to blend everything in and give you a semi dewy finish with your matte foundation. You can use this to wet a brush before using eyeshadow; the possibilities with this product are endless. Would recommend to everyone and anyone.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Smiths falls, Ontario

The mac fix+ is an absolute must in my daily makeup routine, especially in the summer! this setting spray works great and keeps your makeup looking flawless all day, it also makes your makeup sweat proof which is a must in the hot weather. The setting spray is kind of high priced but its a good value because you only need a few sprays each day, one bottle usually lasts me almost a year!
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I just recently bought my first bottle and regret it so bad. Not because the product is bad but because I don't know how to live without it. I bought it about a month ago and I have already went through half a bottle. It makes highlight better, shimmer shimmeryer, and makes your face look more smooth. It smells really really good. It makes blending cream products easier. I just love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.