Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (548)
Bridget L.
Bridget L.

Love fix +. I prime my face, wait a few seconds, then spray then on top of my primer. It makes my foundation adhere so much better. I've already gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it. I will continue to repurchase.

*THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. You can put it on face all your make up to make it look less cakey, but doesn't work like an urban decay setting spray would.
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA

What it has I don't know. Fragrance is it high on the list or down low, again I don't care. All I care is to tell you you need this in your life if you don't have it. Yes it's pricey but you can use it before Inbetween and after foundations or orders. You can use it just because you wanna feel fresh. You can use it anything you want and trust me you won't regret it!!!
Corina S.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ

Now i know this is a cult favorite but if I'm completely honest although i love it because it really makes your makeup last all day on my skin it leaves it feeling a tad bit tackey feely it doesn't fully absorb into my skin i don't know it thats how it feels on everyone but thats how it feels on me its a bit tackey and sticky but remember this is my own personal opinion
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY

I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Selena U.
Selena U.

Can't live without this!!! It is so nice to intensify your shadows and to finish off your makeup! Now this isn't supposed to make your makeup last longer but it's supposed make take away the powder effect of any products and just kinda bind everything together for a flawless finish. It also gives you the perfect dewy look!!! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone
Syenna W.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV

I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Nia B.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA

I love this hydrating spray. It's perfect for priming and hydrating the face while applying makeup. It's far better than others that I have use. It's easy to use but the spray is a bit harsh for my liking. My clients always get dowst when I spray them. I only have this issue with this spray and not the other brands. But I love this spray and will continue to use it.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

If you were to get 1 thing from MAC, this is it! I use it everyday to prep and set my face. Even if i do not use makeup, it is a nice hydrating mist. I am almost to the end of my current bottle and I already for 4 backups. It is a staple in my makeup routine. If my face is a little cakey, I just spray a little of this to help break up the powders. I love this stuff.
Yennis T.
Yennis T.
Odessa, Tx

I LOVE this!! I have dry skin so it makes me feel so refreshed. I use it like crazy! I always spray it almost after everything I do such as after foundation, contouring, etc. just so it helps not get cakey. I also use these on my eyeshadows to intensify the color. I recommend this product also because I use mine like crazy and one bottle lasted me around 2-3 months.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

I loved fix plus for years. It was a staple in my makeup collection. I would apply both before and after my makeup and it would keep it locked in all day. That only downside is the price. I recently purchased the Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray and now prefer it to Mac. It smells better and overall sits better on my skin. It's also way more cost effective, $7!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.