Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Lily L.
Lily L.

Can be used as both a primer or finisher (for a smooth, even face). I choose to use it as a face primer, as it leaves it not too matte for makeup. Leaves makeup on the face for a while, but will smudge at the end of the day if not set with setting spray. Refreshes the face. Has a great locking mechanism on the cap. Great value compared to other brands (ex: Tatcha)
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield, CA

Holy grail product ! I use it before makeup to prep my skin on my brush when I want my eyeshadow to really pop after I finish my makeup to take away any cakiness and through out the day to hydrate I wouldn't say it's a good setting spray I haven't noticed my makeup lasting longer just using this I still use a setting spray but this is perfect for everything else !
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA

Fix can do it all, whether you use it to refresh your skin, set your makeup, or a medium to use a dry product wet. This has been great for my dry skin and helps keep my makeup from slipping while still looking like skin. You really can't go wrong. If there are drawbacks, it would be the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Try it, you won't regret it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

LOVE my Mac Fix +!!! I spray it on my beauty blender when I contour to make a more beautiful application on top of my foundation and reduce the appearance of pores or a cakey look. I also spritz it at the end to my entire face.Too many people confuse this with a setting spray, which it's not. It won't lock the makeup in, it will only help eliminate a cakey look.
sana a.
sana a.
Schaumburg, Il

omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

If you don't have this, you need it. In the summer, I hate for my face to be super matte so instead of a setting spray, I spritz this. (Note, it does not help my makeup stay put longer). It takes away the powdery look as well, so if you apply too much powder, spritz this on. It also helps with eye shadow pigmentation. And it smells and feels amazing on the face!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA

I love the Mac fix+skin setting spray. I use it to blend my makeup together after I finish with liquid, powder and bronzer. It makes the makeup melt together to take away the cake face look. It also adds a bit of a dewy look to my face in the summer time without making me look oily. I also use it to apply eyeshadows for less fallout and a creamy pigmented look.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY

I absolutely love this setting spray especially how in last all day. I Use this for a concert and I was jumping and sweating and my make up did not sweat off at all. Before I never used a setting spray ever since I got into it I just can't leave the house without. If you want your make up to last all day I highly recommend this right because it truly does work.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY

Why have I not used it before?!! I have no clue, but since my first spray of this, I fell in love. It makes my face look dewy and flawless, I apply it as a primer, after moisturizing, and once I'm done with my makeup aswell. It works wonders, I've never felt more comfortable with makeup on. If you don't have a bottle, I say go get it ASAP!! You won't regret it!
Regina C.
Regina C.

This spray is amazing to help blend all your powders together! I have oily skin, so I usually use a matte foundation that leaves me looking powdery and flat. This spray helps blend it all together and gives my skin a natural skin-like glow that I love. It can also be used to spray on brushed before hilighter or eyeshadow to make the color pop and more intense.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.