BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Amata F.
McChord AFB, WA
Cost $23 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray. It sets everything for me. It does the job and I love it. My all time favorite and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one.
Yanelsi R.
Mays Landing, NJ
One of the best setting/Prime spray ever. This can be used in so many different ways. I like to use it before applying foundation and after. It is excellent for any skin type. It's also great to intensify any shimmery shadows. I continue to purchase it every time I run out. It is a staple product in my kit.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is everything. It is lightweight and won’t completely remove something if you are trying to fix a mess up. This is great for anyone with any skin type. This is my solution to literally any make-up problem!!
Sasha M.
I've used this since I was in high school! I have used so many finishing /refreshing makeup sprays and this is by far the best! I have Oily skin and this doesn't make my make up dewy I just sets my makeup without making it look cakey. It smells so good! I will continue to buy this and high recommend it.
jen z.
Houston
L recomiendo la durabilidad del maquillaje es prolongado y  siento q va bien a mi tipo de piel lo amoo la minimización de los poros es sorprendente  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Vanessa A.
Loma Linda, CA
This primer is fantastic! It smells so good and feels so fresh when I spray it on! It is great for making your face look more natural after applying a finishing powder.
💫✨RUSHANA✨💫 P.
Newark, NJ
This is definitely a ride or die product I’ve been using this for a while and it makes your make flawless and beautiful compared to any other I’ve tried before... I definitely recommend this
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I will always buy this. This setting spray smells AMAZING, I get oily in my t-zone and it helps keep my makeup looking matte throughout the day and you only need a few sprays because a little goes a long way but if you’re feeling like you need more your makeup will stay on no question! Great product
Becky C.
Duluth
I would bathe in this stuff if I could. This is, hands down, my favorite setting spray of all time! Lasts forever, and works well when using shimmer and glitter shadows as well.
Stephs M.
MAC Fix + is a great setting spray. I typically use it to dampen my beauty sponge or brushes before applying my makeup. I don't use it to spray directly on my face because it drenches my face in the spot the nozzle is aimed. It may just be the nozzle on my bottle of Fix +, but it's pretty annoying.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.