BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
this product is extremely versatile and can be used for soooooooooooo many purposes.  I love this for refreshing my face with or without makeup on throughout the day.  i use it to make eye shadows and highlights pop to their fullest shine power.  i use it to hydrate my skin before makeup.  i spray it on my beauty blender to make my foundation and concealer completely flawless.  this stuff has been around FOREVER!!! its not a setting spray if you use it for that function youll be greatly dissapointed.  it will not "set" anything but it has soooo many other great functions
Amy P.
The fact that you can buy this prestige setting spray in a more affordable travel size to test it out is awesome. I love how my skin looks after using it and the mist is fantastic, even on the small size. I'm getting amazing wear time, but I've been using a long wear foundation with it so I can't say for sure how much is the spray and how much is foundation. Regardless, my face looks & feels great all day. The only thing I don't care for is the scent. It's not horrible, but not great either. I like the cucumber scent of Hard Candy's setting spray better but the mist doesn't compare.
Chaya K.
This is such a remarkable makeup tool. I call it a tool because it is so versatile and useful, a must-have tool on every girl’s vanity. I personally don’t use it as a primer but instead use it to wet my brushes when I want to intensify my eyeshadows or as a mixing medium for eyeliner, and I was using it as setting spray until I found my holy grail of setting sprays, the Too Faced Mattifying setting spray! However, this MAC fix+ is a staple in my beauty regimen.
Kylee J.
This is a great product, however I feel it’s a bit overpriced! It works well for adding pigment to any glitter or shadow, but it’s not great for setting your makeup with! This product, in my opinion works very well for adding pigmentation to something, and that’s all I use it for! It just isn’t a great setting spray, but it does work well for other uses! I feel like if you don’t want a setting spray to set your makeup, but you want something that will add pigmentation I would recommend this! But if you want a setting spray to set your makeup, then I wouldn’t recommend this!!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I have combination skin and my make up tends to fade in my T zone mostly, but with this product my skin and make up stayed looking fresh all day without fading or creasing. I've tried different facial mists, setting sprays and nothing compares to this. This products helps preserve the overall makeup on the face! However I suggest using primers as well! Especially on the eyes and lips!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
A friend got me this as a gift and I really like it, but not for its main purpose... This does nothing for me when it comes to priming or setting, but I do like using it to apply my eyeshadows wet and make the colors more dramatic... It also works amazing to fix tiny makeup mistakes that you would rather blend away than outright remove. I use Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to set my makeup and Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer to prime, but I still enjoy incorporating MAC Fix Spray into my makeup routine...
isabelle m.
El Paso, TX
honestly, i wanted to love it because every influencer swears by this spray but i get better results from my milani make it last & mario badescu rose water than mac fix+. it didn't do anything for me, i don't know what the big hype is... i honestly only ever reach for it when i'm running low on my other sprays and need to save those other spritz for days where i'll really need it. i'm excited to try their matte one though, hopefully that one works better for me than this one.
Belle B.
Complete waste of money. Do not see why people hyped this up. You can just as easily use other alternatives to spray on makeup brush to intensify eyeshadow if that’s the case. Or maybe carry cold bottle of water to refresh? But this absolutely does not set anything at all lol... yes I’ve used this bottle until not one drop left Bc I wanted to find hope this thing really did work but all it did for me was actually feel very much refreshed in hot summer day when I had brought it. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it has an amazing scent.
Hailey O.
I have used the original and rose water and to me the only difference is the rose smell(which is not over powering by any means). I love this stuff I use it when my skin feels really dry, so my skin doesn’t get mad at me, and I use it for setting spray. I love it for setting spray. It’s cheaper then all nighter, and in my opinion had more uses. Love it and will continue to repurchase. I just wish my local ulta had the full size in store so I would not have to order online and wait.
Nicole A.
I do use this as a primer, but that’s not the reason I purchased it. I purchased this because many youtube beauty gurus use this to wet their brushes before applying shimmery/glittery eyeshadows. And it works amazing for that purpose. It really turns the shadows into a more foiled metallic look. I also use it as a setting spray. The price is so cheap in my opinion, it’s only 25$ and the bottle is a good size so you get a lot of product. Mine has lasted me months! I will repurchase!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.