Add a Photo

Photos (441)
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
hickory, nc

I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily. I would highly recommend to have this product of hand for many things. Spraying eyeshadow brushes to apply baked shadows to increase pigmentation. This product is an amazing mixing medium for applying many products.
Megan D.
Megan D.

This stuff is amazing! It's a lifesaver and is so versatile and 100% worth the money! I personally spray it on my brushes before applying eye shadows as it makes any shadow ten times more pigmented and glittery, so perfect for the inner corners! I also spray it on my face after powdering as it helps to make my skin look not as dry. The only bad things about this product is that the packaging can be very easy to break, and although it might have been down to my own fault, the past 2 bottles i have had, have ended up leaking when in my makeup bag! So I would have to advise keeping the lid on the locked setting at all times and making sure the lid is tightly screwed. As well as this, i think people have to remember that this spray is not a setting spray and won't keep your makeup on all day, however does help to make a flawless looking base💁🏼
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Cleveland, OH

This is probably my favorite Mac product! There are many other uses for this product other than a setting spray, and here are the reasons why I recommend it:

1. As stated before, it helps your makeup last longer throughout the day.

2. Use it before applying primer to help lock in moisture on your face.

3. It eliminates the powdery residue you get from applying too much powder, blush, bronzer and eyeshadow, leaving a stunning glow that doesn't look greasy.

4. You can also use it to lighten the coverage of a heavy foundation or concealer.

5. You can use it as a mixing medium for loose shadows, which allows for a better color payoff/ metallic look to your shadow.

6. You can also use it to spot clean your makeup brushes.

For around $20, you can get a lot of use out of this product, and for that I highly recommend that you try it out!
brittany h.
brittany h.
Flemington, WV

This is something I think everyone needs to have in their collection, it is amazinggg! You use it after applying all your powders and it takes the powdery look away, makes every layer of makeup applied melt into one and just leaves the most beautiful finish. The top has the perfect sprayer on it, gives such an even and fine mist. It also works amazing sprayed on your eyeshadow to make intensify it (makes it a lot more pigmented) or mixed with a pigment to make it stick. I also like to spray this on my face before applying primer, as an extra little step, and love it for this use as well. You can use it for so many different things; it has a lot of uses, making it well worth the money. You can buy a travel size for $10, if you're unsure about it and want to try it out (which I recommend doing). This product gets an A+ from me!
Evanjelin Francia E.
Evanjelin Francia E.
Birmingham

I am going to be reviewing the mac prep and prime fix + for the brand mac.this product is loved by many and this spray is NOT a setting spray it simply leaves the skin looking radiant,beautiful and luminous!
benefits:
•soothes and refreshers skin
•hydrates
•Dermatologist tested
•ophthalmologist tested
•Non-acnegenic

MAC FIX PLUS SPRAY
Is. light mist spray packed with vitamins and minerals,infused with green tea,chamomile and cucumber to refresh and hydrate the skin leaving it glistening at every application.
How to use:
Pray fix + 12 inches away from you face evenly
You can you the fix + before makeup or after also through the day to touch up.

This product must be a staple peice in every Ines bag because it's so unique and theirs nothing else like it in the market .GO GET IT !!
PRICE:£17.50 at (mac cosmetics.com)
Charell F.
Charell F.
Cincinnati, OH

If you have not tried MAC's fix plus and you are into makeup, I highly suggest you do so. It is the perfect finisher for your makeup. Leaves the skin flawless and can give a Dewey Finnish depending on how much you use. If you have oily skin just use in moderation. I practically bathe my skin in it whether I am wearing makeup or not. Sometimes if I'm just running errands, I will wash and moisturize my face and then spray my fix plus over it and it just makes my skin glow! I also use it befor applying my makeup as a primer. (It works for me) It is very hydrating for the skin. I use the original but they do have different scents such as lavender and cucumber if you prefer. It is packed with vitamins and minerals, so it is also good for the skin. I purchased mine from the MAC counter at my Macy's for $22 dollars.
Cara L.
Cara L.

A glycerin based spray great for reviving and refreshing makeup looks. Price is a lbit high for what it is. Formula is good but packaging is not a favorite. The lid does not unscrew and allow you to refill. This is annoying when you want to refill your travel size from your larger size. Also, I have had several with problematic spray nozzles. You have to rely on the generosity of the particular store for an exchange and it is a time waster. For those who work in set it is too risky to rely on a product that won't work due to faulty and poor package design. Love the formula. 2 stars for problematic packaging and high cost. Advertising it as a setting spray isn't completely accurate. It's more a refresher for makeup looks and means to helping move product when applied to brush. Not a very strong setting spray.
Heeba S.
Heeba S.
Doha

I do use this to set my makeup, but the best use for this product in my opinion, is for applying eyeshadow! I wet my brush with Fix+ and then grab my eyeshadow. Perfect for pigments and especially glitters! But really it works for all shadows, though I havent tried it with mattes in my crease, just my all over lid color. It gives it a foiled look, but the glycerin in Fix+ gives the shadow real staying power! Way better than just wetting your brush with water, it stays until you TAKE it off! After reading the reviews, I learned it can be used as a toner also! What a versatile product! Also, compared to other setting sprays, the price isnt bad, and there's no alcohol! If only I could've gotten my hands on the limited edition Cocunut Fix +...
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. 👍👍👍👍
Erica S.
Erica S.

It is expensive but once you try it, you'll understand why. It is so amazing! I use to mixed with my foundation then I give a few spritz towards the end on my face and it melts everything into my skin seamlessly, leaving my makeup set all day. I'm a nurse in a top rated, major hospital in the country, that is always busy. Running around in a stressful environment, you tend to sweat often obviously, but my makeup does not budge on the days I use this. This setting spray is a must have for on the go ladies or just anyone who wants to have/start an amazing beauty collection. This is definitely a product that will change the way with how makeup lasts. Try & you'll see. It is also good on different types of skin tones & skin issues. It is not greasy or oily or heavy feeling. It's actually refreshing.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH

Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this fix + in March of this year. I think I paid $18.00 for it but could be wrong on that. I have several "drugstore" priced setting sprays that work for what I need them to do but wanted to see why this was such a cult classic. It is a very versatile product but I mainly use it as a setting spray, to calm down any powdery or cakey issues, to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want a more intense look out of my lid shades, and on zero makeup days to refresh my skin after a shower or after being out in heat and humidity. I will repurchase this every time I run out and gladly pay the "higher end" price. It is a staple for me, only con I have is that because the way it's packaged I don't find it to be travel friendly so it just doesn't leave my vanity.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.