MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 5,184 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
I haven't tried the Urban Decay spray to see how it compares, but I have tried the Mario Rose spray and for everyday I use Mario, for special events I use MAC.
This spray is great. I use it every time I do my makeup. I spray it on my beauty sponge and it helps me blend out my concealer. I spritz it on my eyeshadow brushes to make certain eyeshadows look metallic. I’ll spray this over my face after I powder and it knocks down the powder look and makes it blend in with my skin. Sometimes I spray it on my face with no makeup on if my skin feels dry. I’ve tried the original and the lavender scent. I love the scent of lavender and this smells lovely and almost like a hint of cologne. It dissipates quickly so you’re face won’t smell like that beyond application. I truly love this spray.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos