Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
New York , Ny

Seriously a must have in any makeup kit! It's one of those multi purpose items... I use this in so many different ways, I sometimes hydrate my face before my makeup application with a few sprays, for eyeshadow intensity, i give my brush or beauty blender a few sprays for my foundation on concealer application, if your face is feeling a little over powdery in other words cakey-like give it a few spray and it'll soak up any extra product but my most favorite way to use this product is right before my highlight application! I spray a generous amount onto my face as soon as my face makeup is done but right before the highlight give it a few secs and before the fix+ fully dries then I go onto apply the highlighter of my choice. It seriously makes a difference and I swear by this stuff !
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL

This is definitely a must have product in my book! I love how versatile it is. You can use it in so many different ways and they're all as amazing as the next. I love to spray it on my face before I go in with my primer to give my skin that extra boost of hydration, I love to spray it on my beauty blender to help blend out thicker cream products like concealer or cream contour, I love to spray it on my brush before going in with shadows to really intensify the pigmentation and I love to spray it on my face after I get through applying all of my powder products because it instantly takes away that powdery overlay and melts the products into the skin. I really don't think that I could live with Fix Plus! If you've never tried this product, I highly highly recommended you do.
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA

After hearing everybody rave about this product on YouTube I had to get my hands on this product. The first few times I tried it out I wasn't to satisfied with it because I didn't think it did anything to my face. I preferred my drug store setting sprays.
After using this product more I started to love it. I love this product even more because you can use it in many different ways.
You could use it to prime your face before applying your make-up to give your face moisture, you could apply it when your finished with your make-up to set your face and not make your face look powdery, or you could use it on your shimmery eye-shadow's to make them appear more pigmented.

Overall this product is amazing, definitely worth the money and repurchasing this product when I run out.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Holy grail. Loml. My all time favorite product. A++++
I am totally head over heals on this product. It has possibly fixed my whole entire existence. Some say it's overpriced water, but it really some sort of magical water that is multi-purpose. And honestly, you can use this for intensity eyeshadow, smooth transition for bronzer, foundation, set face, prime skin, etc. This is great for either skin type, dry, combo, or oily because all my friends have used the bottle I have. My favorite thing is to set my face with this wonderful water. The only thing I could complain about is the spray application, it's kind of hard to use when you lock and unlock it. But overall, great price for how much you can use it and how much realistic function you can enable from it.
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Bakersfield

I'm in love with this product. I have very dry skin so my makeup always looks dry and cakey, but this helps so much. When I spray it, it takes away the cakey powdery look on my face and leaves my skin looking natural and radiant with a nice glow. It doesn't make my face oily so people with more oily skin shouldn't have a problem with this. I also like to spray it on my makeup brushes when I want a more intense highlight, it makes it so much more intense and it makes my eyeshadows a lot more pigmented. I also spray it on my beauty blender when applying foundation and concealer and it makes a big difference in.my makeup. It makes my makeup smooth and not cakey. And a plus to this is it has an amazing smell. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Avani P.
Avani P.

I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ

Wow I really did not expect to fall in love with this product the way I did. I saw so many people on YouTube talking about this spray, and I didn't believe it was worth the hype. Boy was I wrong. I really thought it was just water in a bottle, thinking I could make my own at home. When I gave in and bought this product it was amazing. My makeup did not smear off onto my clothes like it normally does, and it did not budge. My makeup looked so even and smooth, very air brushes. I spray it on my bare face and add a moisturizer and primer since I have very dry skin. Do not use it alone always add moisturizers see. This is a must have in my makeup bag, it makes a major difference. Love love love this product, I can not get enough.
Ali F.
Ali F.

I purchased this from a MAC store in Vegas because the dry desert heat was bothering my usually oily skin. However, I mostly bought it because I was attending a wedding and did the bride's makeup -- I wanted to set it really well for her! took off one star because when i used it on myself as a primer, I broke out a little bit. However, when I used it on myself and the bride to set our makeup, it worked really well! Her makeup lasted through all the usual wedding events and looked superb and not too shiny in photographs. I've found, in general, that I prefer using it as a setting spray rather than a primer. Not sure I will buy it again (only because I want to try something else), but it's served me well for the bottle I have.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.

OK, so this is seriously one of the best products that Mac has created. I use this after I finish my makeup to add moisture back into my skin since it's sometimes have a powdery look from all of the setting powders etc. and then I press my makeup in with a sponge which leaves it airbrushed and flawless. This also works great on my highlight brush with really getting the product to show on my skin. I know that there are multiple uses for this but that is how I use it. I recently ran out and poured my elf mist and set spray into the fix plus spray bottle and let me just say that it is a great inexpensive dupe. I love the fix plus but for what I want done, I don't mind going to ELF instead. Not to mention it is only $5!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

This stuff is amazing!!!! I spray this on my face before foundation is applied and then after I have all my make up applied I sprayed this all over to take away the powdery finish. I love the scent of this it just smells very fresh without being overpowering. I do make up for a living and I love using this on clients as well!! However I do want to state that this is not a product that is supposed to set your face it's just a refresher, so please don't expect us to make your make up last ( I did and I was a little upset) after going to a couple make up classes I learned that as well as you can spritz your makeup brush to make pigments or other eye shadows look foiled! This product is perfect for all skin types.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.