BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Erica S.
This is my holy grail face spray! I use this in 100 different ways. I am so glad that Ulta started carrying MAC because I purchase it there instead of having to order or drive 2 hours to closest MAC location!
Now to the uses: my number one favorite way to use is to set my makeup, of course! I won't leave the house without setting it! Other ways I use it: prepping! I like to hydrate my face with this before I put foundation on! I also spray shadow brushes with this to increase pigmentation of my shadows. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before I blend out makeup, contours, etc. I use it throughout the day as well if my skin starts to feel dry or if I start to get hot. It cools me off! I also like to use this at bedtime just to give my skin an extra boost of hydration and nourishment! So many ways for just one product that is priced REALLY well, YES PLEASE. Thanks, MAC, for such a good universal product!
Jessica ✨.
Seattle
jam-packed with vitamins and awesome stuff for your skin! not only does it boost hydration and nourish your skin, it dries down to provide a nice surface for makeup application! you can also use it as a finishing spray for a dewy glow where you want it! the only downfall is the spraying mechanism...it's rather inconsistent with how much product it sprays and the spray range 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's time to glow from within with healthy skin 😊✨
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, Texas
After reading all the reviews I must agree with one who know how to actually use this. It’s used as a hydration and not a setting spray. I use powder 99% of the time so I’ll use this to give a natural finish. I also learn a lot of other uses that I hadn’t known about, from reading the reviews here. Can’t wait to try some!!! Side note: the bottle lasts a very long time once you buy it!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
EMMSAYS M.
This stuff is amazing if you haven’t heard about this you’re missing something which can change your make up game. I apply this before primer I have dry skin it hydrated my skin and helps my make up to just melt in my skin after applying foundation it does helps a lot for that unwanted Caky-ness it gives you a fresh radiant look and put everything in place I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows and highlighters.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like this product, although it's not my favorite to use as a primer. When my foundation looks cakey, I spray this on my face, then dab my whole face with a beauty blender. I also spray it on my brushes before dipping them into shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I also spray this on my face before applying highlighter if I want my highlight to be blinding. I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out!
Summer H.
Hamilton
I use this all the time on eyeshadow brushes for packing on shimmers, every time I use a shimmer I spray my brush with this first because it does a great job of making it stick better and making the shimmer look awesome! You could also use this as a setting spray if you’d like, or maybe even a primer, this has multiple uses which is great, I can’t think of any cons for this product, it works amazingly!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
I can't live without this setting mist, It literally melts in the skin, it somehow helps the powder products all blend together and i love adding an extra mist here and there for a hydration Boost, This is my 4th bottle and I will definitely continue purchasing, there is nothing like it out in the market !
Ashley K.
Mashpee
I am obsessed with this stuff, I use it every single time I do my makeup. This stuff is amazing, it can be used for so many different things. Sometimes I'll use it to prep my skin before I put my makeup on, like primer. I'll use it by it's self, or spray it on my face and then put another primer on after. I use it as a setting spray sometimes, or spray it over my highlighter, it makes everything just melt into the skin and look absolutely flawless. The thing I use it for the most for though is my eyeshadows. If I'm using a shimmer or metallic eyeshadow I'll spray this on my brush to make it more intense, and it will help with the fall out as well. This is definitely a ride or die must product for me. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone that wears makeup
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
So I don’t use this for setting my make up but I do use it to wet my brushes when I want to increase the intensity of a product. I have found that on me it does set product well if I do use it on my face- it helps makeup not look powdery but it does not help my make up stay as long as the urban decay. Plus the price point is high- I just keep a mini on hand to wet brushes.
Tara S.
I am in awe of this product.  I have very only skin. And she use this product several times during my makeup application to help the makeup stay better. I use it on a clean face and the. I use it again after foundation and powder are one. Lastly I use it again once my eyeshadow and brows are done. It works perfectly and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I highly recommend!!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.