Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Ali F.
Ali F.
I purchased this from a MAC store in Vegas because the dry desert heat was bothering my usually oily skin. However, I mostly bought it because I was attending a wedding and did the bride's makeup -- I wanted to set it really well for her! took off one star because when i used it on myself as a primer, I broke out a little bit. However, when I used it on myself and the bride to set our makeup, it worked really well! Her makeup lasted through all the usual wedding events and looked superb and not too shiny in photographs. I've found, in general, that I prefer using it as a setting spray rather than a primer. Not sure I will buy it again (only because I want to try something else), but it's served me well for the bottle I have.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
OK, so this is seriously one of the best products that Mac has created. I use this after I finish my makeup to add moisture back into my skin since it's sometimes have a powdery look from all of the setting powders etc. and then I press my makeup in with a sponge which leaves it airbrushed and flawless. This also works great on my highlight brush with really getting the product to show on my skin. I know that there are multiple uses for this but that is how I use it. I recently ran out and poured my elf mist and set spray into the fix plus spray bottle and let me just say that it is a great inexpensive dupe. I love the fix plus but for what I want done, I don't mind going to ELF instead. Not to mention it is only $5!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Oakdale, PA
So, I put off buying this because I figured it was just a ploy to get me to spend $23 bucks... but you guys, I'm so sad I didn't get it sooner! I have combination skin, that leans more towards dry. This has been heavenly on my skin, it feels refreshing when applying it, and I really enjoy the smell too. I've noticed a significant difference in my makeup from the way it looks (10X smoother and flawless!) and in how long my makeup lasts before I look like I need a touch up. I can make it all day and still look nearly flawless with this stuff. Amazing. And, even if you spray a lot each day, I swear it never goes away. $23 bucks well spent for a bottle that lasts forever and makes you look airbrushed. BUY THIS!
River F.
River F.
Honesdale, PA
May 26, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm very very picky with my setting sprays and primers. I've gone through so many I've lost track. but I can honestly say I think I finally found the holy grail of setting sprays. I use it as a primer firsy, then sp Ray my beauty blender with it enough to moisten it then apply my foundation with it, then too it all off with anothee spray to set it. and let me tell you this stuff helps my makeup stay like none other. I'm a waitress who works long hours so I need my makeup to stay as long as possible. it doesn't make my skin oily which is also a huge plus. I love love love this spray. it works great for my sesitove skin as well, never causing blemishes or acne. this is the perfect setting spray!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Wow ok. I never thought I would try a Mac product due to the fact that they are not cruelty free. However I kept seeing this in everyone's YouTube videos. I tried it and I think I will reorder every time I run out. The smell is nice first of all...unlike other sprays. This intensifies eyeshadows so much. I will include pictures (left swatches are w/o fix+ and right is with fix+) as you can see it makes a giant difference. Swatches are from the ABH modern Renaissance palette, BH cosmetics highlight palette, and the Pür face palette. This is awesome. I bought it for $17 because you get free shipping and 20% off when you sign up. (Also don't mind my kitty scratch on my arm)
Tina H.
Tina H.
March 12, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm a fan of MAC, but I finally bought my first bottle of Fix+. I automatically jumped to the full-size, since it's a better deal; $22 for 3.4 oz.

I found I really love using this after I apply my moisturizer and makeup, then finally setting everything with another few spritz. I will also purchase the travel-size to use to refresh my makeup and skin on-the-go. You can use it to intensify your eyeshadows, but I usually don't like my eye makeup too bold.

During the hot summer, put this in the fridge so it'll feel even more refreshing while you do your makeup. ⬅ *Careful you don't go overboard with the Fix+, it can be addicting when it just came out of the fridge. Lol ❄😍
Tina R.
Tina R.
Pearsall, TX
Sept. 2, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm obsessed with this setting spray!! After I'm done with my foundation I lightly spay all over my face it really helps keep my makeup set all day it works wonders. The scent is amazing it's definitely a plus I would personally recommend this to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time because I know sometimes makeup tends to smudge when wearing for hours. Believe me ladies and gents you need this in your life it was a game changer for me and I hope if y'all ever decide to try that y'all will love it as much as I do!!! It's also great for eyeshadow just lightly spray on your brush and then swatch some of your favorite shadow and see the results for yourself
Anna S.
Anna S.
Apex, NC
Feb. 17, 2016, 7:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I kept hearing this product all over YouTube's big beauty bloggers being described as Holy Grail and a miracle product and simply couldn't believe it. I finally gave in after trying a couple drugstore brands and not liking them and started out with a sample size because I couldn't bring myself to purchase the full size on TouTube's word alone. It is absolutely amazing. It's not sticky at all like some cheaper setting sprays can be and it smells like amazing! I use it to wet down eye shadow to get a great color payoff and to set my makeup. I have dryish skin and tend to touch my face a lot and this helps the Korean bb cream I use stay in place. I love this stuff!
Sabreena H.
Sabreena H.
Brookings, OR
June 3, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I got a small bottle of this to try and loved it so much I bought 2 full sized right away. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling it leaves my face with. I use this as a prep every day prior to make up and will use it at times in the day when things feel too tight or dry. I even use it when I don't wear make up because it feels so nice. On days where I feel a little cakey I can spray this and it just kind of "flattens" everything. Especially if you get heavy handed with the powder foundations but do not want to start over. I am hugely guilty of product ADD but this is one item I use everyday and will always have as long as they leave the formula alone.
Gina S.
Gina S.
This is my all-time favorite beauty spray. I love using it especially in the summer to set my makeup & cool me off when it's hot. I also use it before I put on my makeup to hydrate the skin & I spray it on my makeup brush before using certain eyeshadows (mainly glitter or foiled ones) in order to increase the pigmentation. It's about $21 including tax, but I definitely think it is worth the price. One bottle for me lasts about 6 months to a year so you get a lot of uses for it! I think it does a better job of setting my makeup than my Urban Decay setting spray. The two are similar in price, but Mac Fix+ is much better in my eyes. I absolutely love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.