Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
katelyn w.
katelyn w.
This product is a game changer! Once I started using this spray I started getting so many compliments on my makeup! The smell is amazing and the spray feels so refreshing! Wish I could give this product more stars!
Ruthy G.
Ruthy G.
Esto me encanta!!! Suelo usarlo cuando acabo de maquillarme y esto hace que se vea tan natural, realmente me encanta, el mío ya se esta agotando y muero por otro. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Mia A.
Mia A.
Kenner, LA
Such a great primer and finishing spray!! the product is great. i like to spray it before, after applying, and finishing my makeup. It has more of a natural finish! i has recommended this product to many friends!!
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
Dallas, PA
This stuff is a god send I honestly could go on and on with how amazing this is! It really keeps my skin nice and matte all day, it keeps my make up on during the longest days at work and it always feels refreshing when I spray it. It's a must have!!
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Stamford , CT
I am obsessed with this product!! I use it to wet my beauty blender instead was if water. I find it helps the longevity of my makeup and it smells so good! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Campbell H.
Campbell H.
Murray
June 21, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is amazing it is honestly my go to!! It is so long lasting, it wears all day and night. It has SPF in it which is amazing. It will help set your makeup for so long and I totally recommend this product
Nina O.
Nina O.
Redwood City
Super good stuff!! I put it on before and after and if my application needs a little wetting I spray it onto the brush to help it stay better. It smells nice and is super refreshing.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
West Terre Haute, IN
amazing!!!! I spray it on right before I do my makeup and it gets my face ready for my makeup!!! Throughout the day if my face is feeling dry I spray some on and my face feels better than ever! I've bought it multiple times, and will keep on buying it! It's easy to spray on and easy to store.
dayanna t.
dayanna t.
Lakeland, FL
Best thing I have ever tried. It refreshes your makeup when you need a pick me up. It lasts for awhile but it does need to sprayed after 5 ish hours. Good for all skin types. It gives you a matte finish. I recommend it for everyone. Worth the money.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
I love this MAC primer. I feel fresh after spraying it on. And it smells amazing. My makeup lasts longer. It also helps my shadows pop. Awesome product. Definitely a MUST have ladies
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.