BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Yeniffer C.
Yeniffer C.
NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love it, this spray set your skin for a longwearing makeup. Its good for all type of skin . Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup. Refresh your skin for a long day.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'm not a huge MAC fan, except for their lipsticks and this - the fix +! I absolutely love it and I love how it makes my skin feel. I spray it on before applying makeup and I also spray it at the end of my look to keep everything together!
Leyna W.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this product is amazing for priming the skin for foundation and setting after foundation. It is also amazing for bringing out the pigment in eyeshadows if you spritz your brush first! I love the spritzer and the formula feels really nice!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Does not really set my makeup as a setting spray. But love thay it provides moisture and fix my foundation by not making it cakes and removing dry patches. As a base/primer, it works really well. I've bought this product more than once.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
This setting spray leaves my face virtually water/sweat proof. It's light and refreshing and helps keep away shine. I was initially surprised at how big of a difference it made with maintaining my makeup. This is my go to setting spray.
Kelsea L.
Kelsea L.
Claremore
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I can't go without this in my stash! This product is so versatile. I use it to pigment my eyeshadow, brighten my highlight, primer, finisher, and much more. It smells fresh and I like the pump packaging. I keep this on hand always!
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Perfect for getting rid of that powdery finish. I put this on my face before and after makeup, after washing my face, and I use this to wet my brush before highlight or shimmer shadows for a better result! No wonder this is a bestseller!
Elena M.
Elena M.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
A must have in my beauty routine!! Always keeps my make-up in place all day! I highly recommend that you try this if you haven't already!! I absolutely love #maccosmetics and their products are wonderful on my face!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Amyy B.
Amyy B.
Victorville , CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love love this setting spray it not only sets your face but it's also multipurpose if you want more pigmented shimmer eyeshadow here's a little tip before applying the eyeshadow spray a little fix+ and it becomes more pigmented I also use the same technic to apply my highlight.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.