MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Want your makeup to last you all day? Look no more and purchase this! It holds your makeup so good and it doesn't make your face oily nor dry! It's perfect if you're going out and about and need you makeup to last long !
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone and I mean everyone who does make up knows that you need this in your kit. Mac prep + prime fix+ honestly will make your make up go from ok to sashay!!! This product isn't just a setting spray its a life saver!
Shantel J.
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
It was "ok" for me. Not with the pay when you have NYX for $9.99. My skin is only it this seemed somewhat slippery to me on my skin like it wouldn't have much of an affect on me. I've used on others, never had an issue.
Lluvia O.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
Kami C.
Kami C.
In love with this product does a great job of leaving my makeup on point on stays on til I get home from school and work. Love the REFRESHING OF it has to my skin and doesn't disappoint me at all LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
repo m.
repo m.
Very luminous spray primer! Makes my skin so soft and heathy looking. It gives you the perfect shine. I love the fact that its a spray bottle so you dont get your hands that can be dirty or brushes that collect germs. All-in-all good product. Would recommend.
Kaihla C.
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
I just recently bought Prep + Prime and it exceeded my expectations. I apply it on a clean base and more often as a finishing spray for a since summary dewy look. It is refreshing and dries down and keeps makeup in place.
ROSIE J.
ROSIE J.
This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
May T.
May T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Its good and reliable but I prefer the urban decay all nighter for longevity and MUFE O2 mist fix and spray for blending in my makeup at the end. The alternatives work better for me. But there is nothing bad about fix +.
karina f.
karina f.
This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.