Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

Love this stuff! It hydrates your skin before and after makeup. It doesn't hide pores but it does give you a more natural yet coverage look of you skin and makeup. I recommend this to anyone with all different skin types!
Marina P.
Marina P.
New Ash Green

This smells nice and works wonders in setting make up and helping it last all day! Not sticky at all and a little goes a long way!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

I love this spray! For so many reasons but overall my makeup routine wouldn't do without this!
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH

This is a good spray. Nothing special though. It is like a setting spray with a light scent. Honestly it feels like water to me.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

This is an essential part of my makeup routine. I mist my skin once I apply my makeup and it really helps everything stay put and in place all day long. I also use it on a hot day to refresh my skin. A makeup artist recommended it to me once and it has been a staple ever since.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Temple City, CA

Just as the title suggests, everyone, I mean EVERYONE, needs to purchase this. I have been using this product for 2 years now and it never fails. It sets my makeup and when you spray onto your brush before going into a shimmery eyeshadow it creates the most beautiful shimmer affect. Stop reading this review and go buy one NOW!
Annie M.
Annie M.

I really enjoy using this product! I used it after I'm done my makeup, to melt it all together and make my makeup more skin like and look more hydrated. Really good for intensifying eye shadows or highlighters.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Lawnside, NJ

Invigorating sprat that freshens and livens up skin for makeup. Can be used without makeup.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA

Amazing! Definitely has a multi purpose use. You can use it prior to applying foundation to really smooth imperfections or mix it with your foundation, and that gives it a really smooth finish. You can also use it for other products, like eyeshadow.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
El Portal, FL

I've used this spray for 2 months now, the only thing I like about this spray is that it freshens up your face and adds a nice glow on top of your makeup. However, as a setting spray it really doesn't work! My makeup doesn't last as long with this spray as with other brands I've used. If you want a really good setting spray I recommend Urban Decay All nighter--this setting spray works amazing and gives you the glow Mac Fix has.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.