BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Fort Myers, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Atlanta
4 out of 5 for smell. It has a very fresh scent that isn’t very appealing. If you don’t wear perfume you may want to steer clear of this product. Other wise it’s amazing! Keeps makeup on and refreshed all day/night. Great on skin alone as well.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Herndon, VA
I love fix plus specially the way it sprays on you face. The most if super thin ( if hays how you would describe it). I love how it makes my skin look like skin after makeup. I took one star because it doesn't really make my makeup last longer.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
I love this product for setting my makeup. It makes my highlighter melt right into my face. I have have a few misters that weren't good, but other than that I love his product. Super affordable and come in a mini size which is nice for your bag.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
This product is one of those that can be used for so many things.. As a setting spray after you apply make up, to increase pigmentation of eyeshadows pressed or loose, you can spray I'm your hair to help style and so many other ways. A must have.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray for a fresh dewy finish. It takes away from that powdery look when you finish applying the makeup. It's also great for a refreshing pick me up throughout the day. It lasts for a very long time and I would definitely repurchase.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm a believer now!! Holy Fix+! Haha I'm in love! It smells so good and makes my makeup look so amazing and not cakey! But I don't use it as a setting spray.. as it is not a setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for years to come!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
I cannot live without this product. It settles your makeup the whole day. It leaves your face looking refresh and in place. I definitely recommend this to every female also work for oily skin like myself. The first time I purchase this item was at Macy's also great customer service :)
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Nia G.
Nia G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good at enhancing the pigments on shadows, blushes, etc when you spray it on your brush first. It doesn't do much for me as a setting spray but it keeps my face hydrated even with my oily skin. I feel like it would be great for dry skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.