BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
Hands down my favorite setting spray ever the size is perfect I use it everyday an still lasts a long time works great can't wait for their new fruity juicy collection coconut setting spray!
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA
I love these spry. I like using it to intensify eyeshades and highlighters. I have oily skin so I really don't use this to set my face. It makes me look way to dewy
Alyssa B.
This is a very good primer. It highlights your face and makes it easier to apply makeup. It is matte and it is very good for oily/dry skin. It helps a lot. Pros are that it isn't too liquid
Aisha D.
Glen Carbon, IL
This fix plus spray I always buy a back up. The scent smells nice. I apply this before makeup primer, and also after makeup application. This finish is more on the natural, dewy side; so it makes your makeup look more natural and not so powdery. And you can use to intensify highlight or eyeshadow as well.
Bianca C.
This stuff is the bomb. You can use it multiple ways and it's worth the money. For the price you get a big bottle. I feel this is grate for combination skin. Also last all day so I really do highly recommend this product.
Morgan F.
Trophy Club, TX
This spray is awesome and can be used in multiple ways. It gives the skin a nice dewy finish that lasts all day. It can also be used to give eyeshadows more pigment if you spray the brush first before applying the shadow.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is one of the first Setting sprays. When I used to purchase this, I used to bathe in it. It helps melt your make up on the skin. The fix plus works more as refresher than a setting spray
Diserae B.
Baltimore , MD
To be honest, I don't see what the big hype is. I don't find myself reaching for it much. I use it to wet my beauty blender sometimes. I just don't see what it really do, or I'm not using it properly.
Brianna C.
Amazing setting spray! Just hold a few inches away then spray. It keeps my make up in place, and I use it for any special occasion, or prom! It gives a matte finish and I would recommend it to whoever uses setting spray!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love using this to set my makeup and also spray the brush to make shadoe more pigmented .it didn't make my makeup last super long but it did make it have an awesome appearance and no cake of the makeup
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.