BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ana B.
Hands down to MAC fix plus! It has been my ride or dye for years! It doesn't hide my pores but it does hydrate my skin very niecly and my foundation goes on really smooth!
Line K.
I love Mac Fix+! With at few pumps, before your makeup, your skin wil feel nice and hydrated. And then a few pumps after you applied the makeup, will give it a nice finish.
Analia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect setting spray for us that have dry skin.. other setting sprays dry out my skin and make up.. I use it to prep my skin and to set my make up. Absolutely love it
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in a small bottle and got the lavender smell. Smells really good and works amazing. The only thing is that it uses so much product even after maybe 2 or 3 pumps.
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this after I put my make up on. Or I would just use it to give my skin a little refresh from a days work. I like that they made a trace size one for when your on the go. It's great to have in your bag where ever you go.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I mean, I feel like we all know how legit this product is at this point, right? Oh, you don't? Well, let me tell you-oily skin, dry skin, it doesn't matter... It's amazing.
Ana S.
Absolutely fantastic. This spray can be used to set makeup all day!!! I usually put it on after my primer and then after my whole face. It is a matte finish. You can also add more to brushes to add more pigment to any product. I would buy again for sure!!!!!!!!!
Andrea O.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of those multiuse products that is more bang for your buck- hydrating with a little spritz to the face and makes metallic eyeshadow shine bright for the biggest impact!
Ana Q.
Washington, DC
I WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSS I MEAN ALWAYSSSS USE FIX PLUS
it's so fresh to the face and you can use it as a primer before putting on foundation and after as well it's long lasting and i recommend it 100%
Alexis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray. Perfect for priming the face. Also perfect as a setting spray as well. This Spray has multiple uses. It doesn't have a strong and overpowering scent. It's very subtle and also a good refresher throughout the day.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.