Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Lorena B.
Lorena B.

I really like this spray it sets make up. Making it last all day without your make up smudging.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Absolutely love this setting spray, works very well but runs out very quick 😊Especially with me
Layla A.
Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP

Permite que a maquiagem fique na pele por mais tempo sem acumular, acabamento seco e pele lisa.
July M.
July M.
Del rey , CA

Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Linda D.
Linda D.

I absolutly recommend this! Makes your make up melt in to your skin and makes it look flawless.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL

Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Autumn C.
Autumn C.

Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN

Amazing! It's a bit pricey! This products primes my face and keeps my makeup in tact! I love it
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA

Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.