Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL

I love my Fix +.. i use it in so many applications it is very much worth the price.
It is great to sheer out your foundation (not all foundations work), to make skin look natural when over powdered, great to use with eyeshadows for a foiled look or to use them as eyeliners. I also use fix + if i end up using too much dry shampoo and it shows a lot on my dark hair. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT AT ALL! I cant say enough great things about this versatile product.
Lee K.
Lee K.
Rochester, MN

I use this product religiously!!

I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I use this on all my clients and they love it as well. Definitely need to carry the travel size with me all the time. Super affordable and great to have with you. One trick I like to do is spray it on my brushes to apply eyeshadow and sometimes when my face is dry, I spray a little on my foundation brush. Having it a little wet helps moisturize my skin when applying foundation.
Cherish P.
Cherish P.
Philadelphia, PA

Creates a base if you spray before makeup; sets makeup if you spray afterwards. I like that you can spray a little on the back of your hand to get your brush wet and apply pigments/glitters, as well as increase eye shadow vibrancy. This does leave foundation looking smooth, sets so that it doesn't move/fade/etc. It can be a little dewy, so those with oily skin should try it at least and see what happens (I have oily skin and I love it)
Essie A.
Essie A.
London

Max Fix+ is definitely amongst the best fixing mists around. It is great to spray on straight after makeup to set and also to increase pigmentation of eye shadows, it is also great to use during the day just to touch up makeup and keep it looking fresh. It is lightly fragrant and doesn't really smell of anything after a while. It is not as durable as I would have hoped in terms of its wearability but for that price, it does it's job!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ

Love this product! it smells really good and I use this as a finishing spray to give me that dewy glow look. I also use this to put on my brushes when i want to give my shadows a more intense look. Love that it comes out in light mist. I have bought the full size and the travel size so i can refill and able to throw it in my purse when needed.
It is on the pricey side but it's been the best finishing spray I've found.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley, Co

I love to use this on a regular day to set my makeup when I'm done. I like the finish it gives me. As for using it multi purposely , i love using it with eyeshadow and getting a more pigmented shadow thanks to a quick fix + spray. Its so worth it. I have had no scent problem I usually do but this has such a calm tone I can't even tell if it has one to be honest. Lightweight. Good for the average person. Affordable too.
J P.
J P.

I love MAC Fix+. It is definitely a part of my daily makeup routine. I mainly use it so that my makeup does not look cakey. After I am done applying my makeup, I spritz my entire face about three times.

Another way that I use it is when I want to apply my eyeshadows wet (instead of dry). I just spritz my makeup brush and then dip my brush into the eyeshadow. This allows the color of the eyeshadow to appear bolder.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx

I use this daily, but not always as its intended. If I am going to be gone for awhile and unable to touch up, I'll give myself a quick 2-3 spritzes of this and it sets the makeup well. However, I'm not a huge fan of using it that way every day, and it doesn't always keep my makeup staying on longer. What I use it for mostly is to wet my eyeshadow brush and apply shadow with it for a greater intensity of color :)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , Ca

I'm just a beginner with make up and I've never really wanted to spend much on it. I've always used elfs mist and set and let me tell you, this has no comparison! i wish i would have bought this sooner. i bought the mineralized skin hydrating mist. not sure if its the same as the original fix plus but i assume so. this spray works wonders for my dry skin. makes my makeup look flawless and keeps it there all day!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Greenville, NC

It seems pricey for a spray that is not even advertised as a true setting spray (but that seems to be the most common use) but GOSH, is it awesome. I use this before doing my make-up often because it just makes my skin feel so good. I think it helps my primer glide on as well. The smell is awesome and refreshing. I really love this product and I worried I would regret buying it but that is not the case at all.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.