Add a Photo

Photos (554)
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL

LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
shecid A.
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA

Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
Breionna H.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA

I would love to try out the Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. It seem like it would work perfect for me.
makayla h.
makayla h.

I love this!!!! I use it daily. And absolutely use it when I do prom makeup. And or go to the club
Denise M.
Denise M.

Best setting and prep spray I have ever used!!! really makes my makeup last longer and not smudge!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, Ny

I have oily skin and this is the bomb I apply it before and after my foundation makes it look nice
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA

Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
Mariah D.
Mariah D.

Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Amparo L.
Amparo L.

This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.