Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT

Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
Léojhé L.
Léojhé L.

Adoro o prime da Mac super indico e perfeito amo ,super indico e maravilhoso de mais ..ele é de mais
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
Maria M.
Maria M.

Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington , Tx

Really nice for before and after you apply your makeup specially if you have dry skin. Recommend it
Marisol C.
Marisol C.

Very good for your skin ! Love this product !!! It's amazing in every way there is . Mac is amazing
Amber N.
Amber N.

Love the smell and it sets my makeup up and primed it also helps apply my eye shadows and highlight
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA

This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.
Hampshire

It did not prolong my makeup but it did give me a dewy finish. I would not repurchase this product.
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL

LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.