BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Patricia
Clayton, NC
I just bought this product a few weeks ago and I already love it. I enjoy the smell of it and the kind of dewy finish it leaves you with. I haven't really noticed if it's long lasting because I combine it with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
Denisse E.
Great product , use it before and after makeup !! Also use it when it's hot .. I'll say it's good for all skin types ! If you want to try it I would recommend to buy the travel size to see if you'll like it ( ulta has them ) .
FABI C.
Milwaukee, WI
My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Jhoana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this product weather it's for setting my makeup to just adding more color to my eyeshadow works great in Oily skin. It's sprays evenly and it's easy to apply. Yes I would recommend this to people with Oily skin
brooke b.
this product can do anything from priming your face to setting it to making the flakes go away. it gives you a natural glow. it's great for all skin types! i would definitely buy this again! it's the best make up primer and setting mist i've ever bought!
Yaumitaa D.
Yes Yes Yeeee! I love it! I don't know how can I live without! My make up is always on point with it. It's amazing, comfortable and make your face really fresh. Y
Regina Z.
Smells amazing. I use this every time I do my makeup. I use it to help blend in foundations, intensify shadows & pigments, intensify powder highlighters, set powders on my face! Cant live without product, nothing compares.
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
MAC FIX+ is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I love it to refresh my skin and also settle down any excess powders on my face to avoid looking cakey! It can be used tons of ways, i will never be caught without it.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
Literally my all time favorite! I've tried to many, and this is amazing! Easy to work with, gives me the finish I want and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross after applying! Would repurchase in the future
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.