Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Tam E.
Tam E.
Cordova, TN

Very easy to use and the scent it's bad either. U can buy it at Macy's or Dilliards
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN

Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA

I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

I've used this a couple times but so far I like it.. I prefer cream based primers.
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX

I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Brittni W.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS

Pricey but I love this spray! Always seems to make me feel amazing and ready to go
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.

This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Amber H.
Amber H.

This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.