BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
The best face mist ever! I had mine for almost 2 years and I just brought a new one. I will forever repurchase this product. It gives you a natural finish and blends all your makeup together. This is a staple to have in your makeup collection (:
Stephaniee C.
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love love love this product! I go through these bad boys a lot! It feels amazing before & after Makeup being applied! It does dry down but it makes the skin feel fresh & rejuvenated. I highly recommend this product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Molly S.
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray for a fresh dewy finish. It takes away from that powdery look when you finish applying the makeup. It's also great for a refreshing pick me up throughout the day. It lasts for a very long time and I would definitely repurchase.
Angela H.
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
Personally, I like to use this for an instant hydration or to wet my brush with a metallic eyeshadow. For that, it's really great. I wouldn't set my makeup with this though because I've never seen a noticeable difference in the longevity of it.
Tori M.
Tori M.
The best setting spray by far is the MAC prime and prep fix it plus. This product is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used. It's my go to product. After I apply my makeup I spray my face and it hold my makeup in place all day. Love it.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Olivehurst, CA
I love using this spray as a setting spray but also on my eyeshadows. Whenever an eyeshadow isnt as pigmented i will spray some of this mac fix plus on the brush and then go into the eyeshadow and the pigmentation on the shadows goes from 0-100
Liz E.
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
This product is one of those that can be used for so many things.. As a setting spray after you apply make up, to increase pigmentation of eyeshadows pressed or loose, you can spray I'm your hair to help style and so many other ways. A must have.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I love fix plus specially the way it sprays on you face. The most if super thin ( if hays how you would describe it). I love how it makes my skin look like skin after makeup. I took one star because it doesn't really make my makeup last longer.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is great. Keeps my makeup lasting all day long. I got the scented versions (both coconut and lavender) and the added scent makes it all the better. I also use it as a setting spray and a refreshing spray. I can't travel without it.
Nia G.
Nia G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good at enhancing the pigments on shadows, blushes, etc when you spray it on your brush first. It doesn't do much for me as a setting spray but it keeps my face hydrated even with my oily skin. I feel like it would be great for dry skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.