Add a Photo

Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
June 20, 2017, 5:20 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is everything.  It won't make your makeup last longer, but it enhances your makeup.  I also use it to spray on brushes to intensify eyeshadows (shimmers) like crazy.  Go buy this!
eleasha g.
eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
This product will literally have your make up set in place all day. It's amazing. This is a vital tool in my make up kit. Not only do u use it as a prime but I also use it as a setting spray at times for an all day long lasting wear
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Duryea, PA
A lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals. Infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Charlotte, NC
The best "setting spray". I am addicted to this stuff and I purchased all of the new scents when they came out. I love using this to set my powder to give my skin a more natural look. This is a staple product in my makeup routine.
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this primer it leaves skin flawless and has worked wonders for me! i always switch back and forth between this one and other primes like benefit but i always seem to come back to this one !
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
I love this, it is my favorite spray to use when I'm done with my makeup! I set my face with powder & when I spray on the fix plus it looks less powdery and better🌸 I recently love the coconut one
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
Great! Not oily at all on my skin. Helps me apply make up easier. It lasts all day. It's a big bottle so you don't have to reapply or put on more than once. Helps cover my Pores for a flawless face
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
June 23, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
you can use this product for almost anything! face prep, set, extra pigment in foundation, literally anything! great product for an affordable price. super easy to apply with a very simple cute packaging! definitely purchase again
Roxana C.
Roxana C.
June 20, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I like to use the prep and prime for a variety of things. Before i want to put on shimmery eye shadow i spray this on my brush and it helps to accentuate the product. Before and after doing my face makeup i use this and it works wonders! i have fairly dry skin so i need whatever can add moisture back into my skin.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
This is such a beautiful spray! I love the way it makes the skin just tacky enough that your foundation doesn't slide around and the mist is great. I also love it to pump up a pigments! So pretty!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.