Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO

So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI

Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
Elissa Y.
Elissa Y.
Barstow, CA

Works great with powder foundation And I'll keep using this untill I find better I love this product

Teresa M.
Teresa M.

This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Damaris B.
Damaris B.

Love! Love! Love! The way it makes your makeup look is flawless. It's long last your makeup for sure
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.

Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Delia T.
Delia T.

Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.