BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Phenomenal product! Lightweight, neither drying nor oily, just fantastic all around. I go through this stuff so quickly. I can always tell a difference in my makeup's longevity when I forget this step.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
I have heard about this for a long time and I decide to try it on, after applying makeup I spray my face with this to help blend the powders into my skin to make it look more skin-like. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is not over powering, I would recommend it,
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Faiza M.
East Meadow, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Keliaa B.
Everyone who's into makeup this is a holy grail a must have in your makeup collection. It's good for setting your face and making your eyeshadow pop more by spray your brushe before applying the shadow
VIRGINIA F.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ help your skin looks radiant, hydrated and soft before you start your makeup. Then I apply after to seal it and OMG everything mix perfectly. You get a Flawless makeup. I love 😍😍😍
Martha Q.
This is my favorite setting spray ever!!!! I love this !!! I have super dry skin and setting this all over after applying powder makes my skin look and feel so dewy! I love it!!! I will keeping buying it over and over!
Jessica A.
This Is honestly one of my favorite primer/setting sprays ever! I have combo skin and it makes it my makeup look amazing!!! It is so easy to apply, you only have to press a the button and it leaves me with a dewy matte finish! I will be buying this again! It is an all time favorite!!
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.