BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Priscella M.
Priscella M.
Fillmore, CA
I always set my makeup and switch between this one and another brand. This packaging is great you can travel with it. It smells good and lasts a long time. I don't think it does anything to pores but it is hydration in a bottle.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Fix plus is another holy grail product and every girl needs this in her kit. Use it before makeup, after makeup, or to intensify colors on your eyes! It smells great and makes the skin look so hydrated! I definitely recommend!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this product to prime it shrinks pores and helps hide blemishes, it can be a little drying so it needs paired with a good moisturizer. It is scented which can be either a pro or con depending on your preference/skin type.
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Everyone and their momma knows how great this product is! You can use it as a primer, setting spray and pigment enhancer! Can use it for almost all skin types, oily can be a hit or miss depending on the person. Highly recommend.
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
Englewood, CO
This is a very good setting spray because of its versatility. You can spray it on your face before, during or after you finish your makeup. Super easy to use, nice and refreshing smell and doesn't leave your face looking shiny!
Baylee R.
Baylee R.
Herriman, UT
I love this prep and prime spray. It's seriously so refreshing and I truly believe it holds my makeup. I want to just spray it all day. I have dry skin and it totally helps hydrate it just a little more before I apply my makeup
Tanika R.
Tanika R.
Montgomery, TX
Staple product! I have to use this product, it is a definite must if I want a flawless look. I have oily skin and if I do not apply a primer before my makeup I am most likely going to sweat everything away and look super shiny.
Trista T.
Trista T.
This is hands down my favorite setting spray / mist!!! The packaging is really pretty in my opinion!!! This setting spray is good for pretty much all skin tones! And it makes my makeup last ALLL day! Would highly recommend and will continue buying over and over again!
Larena D.
Larena D.
West allis , WI
Everyone in the beauty industry should have this in their bag ready to go! I use as primer before foundation and after makeups done it' lasts ALL DAY!!!!! I use it to make my eyeshadows pop or pigments deff purchase if have not!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.