BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12086)
Daisy L.
The best face primer in the whole wide world!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it.. I will not try any other primer. This primer ends up leaving your make up looking amazing and your makeup last the whole day . What else can you ask for?!
Sierra P.
i absolutely love the mac fix plus.  I always pay my brushes before applying shimmery eye shadows,  and it makes them much more pigmented and foiled.  this also works as a good setting spray, or primer.  I would definitely recommend this product to others
Marcella V.
This most is quite fine and very moisturizing to the face. It gives a nice dewey finish to the face. The internet hype is what got me to purchase it, but I think there are other mists that are a little bit better.
Rene C.
Morenci, AZ
One of my favorite setting sprays on the market. Sets muy makeup perfectly with a slightly stubble glow. I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows, highlights, and clam down my powders.
katelyn w.
This product is a game changer! Once I started using this spray I started getting so many compliments on my makeup! The smell is amazing and the spray feels so refreshing! Wish I could give this product more stars!
Jessi J.
poulsbo
I seriously use this for everything. To prep my skin, to set my makeup, to intensify my eyeshadow. By far one of my favorite primer/setting sprays. I have used this on every skin type and it has worked wonderfully!
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
Great for some extra hydration, nice mist when you spray it, and helps intensify your eyeshadow better than water or eyedrops. Good for any type of skin, and it is now sold at Ulta!
Ashley C.
If youve never bought it, your way behind the makeup game!

MAC Cosmetics Fix + (plus) is beyond any setting spray. It a primer, a setting spray, skin hydrator, foils eyeshadows. rehydrates mascaras, paint pots or creme bases products drying out & fixes cracked or dry looking makeup. ummm hello mrs. fix it!! For the price it truly ia qorth purchasing compared to urban decays $30 mark up. Its made for all skin types & Any age!!
During summer i keep mine in the fridge to cool down my face (im a face sweater :( )

They sell mini ones at Mac cosmetic store (Not counters like macys or nordstroms) that are perfect for travel also.
Lauren L.
I love this product. I use it after I have my full face of makeup on. I use it to take the powdery look off my makeup. I like the way it smells. The bottle is nice because it shoots out the perfect mist. This is not to be used as a makeup setting spray. I also use this to refresh my makeup throughout the day. Gives your skin a dewy look. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before I use my eyeshadows, especially sparkly shades. When you do this, the eyeshadow pigment becomes more beautiful. I use this technique with Mac's Nylon eyeshadow when I place it in the inner corner of my eyes. This product is worth every penny!
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
Great! I love this under my make up! It helps a lot to make the make up be longer during the day! Great to use every day, apply before your make up! Make sure it will dryer before you do your makeup on your face.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.