Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (446)
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

I have very dry, sensitive skin, which is also very acne-prone. Unfortunately, my cover up makeup sometimes dries out my face's more sensitive areas. BUT
this stuff actually moistens the entire face and ensures that the cover up doesn't dry out in those areas and make them extra awful looking
so yeah
it pretty much ROCKS.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
Miami , Florida

I love this spray makes my mac makeup last for hours do and finish with cool skin, this is the most important when makeup. Excellent product recommend.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

Love this spray! It's not necessarily a setting spray in my opinion, but throughout the day if I'm feeling like my face needs a little pick-me-up then I spritz this on and I feel great! Sometimes a matte foundation needs a spritz of fix+ to look more natural (if that makes sense)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

This is the best setting spray I have ever used it leaves your face looking flawless and it helps increase pigmentation on eye shadows.
Sirena L.
Sirena L.
Union City, CA

Love this primer! I always spray before I do my make up and after. I also use it to make glitter products even more glittery!
valentina v.
valentina v.

I really love this product because it's like starting the day to put on makeup.I love how prepare the skin before putting any makeup product
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lubbock, TX

I really like this product, it is a little pricey, I paid 25$ for mine. I like it because it hydrates my skin, I have had really dry skin lately. Also if I over powder my face it seems to make it look less powdery. I give it a thumbs up!!
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Fix plus is a final touch to a makeup application it's going to give you a nice spritzer of hydration and it smells amazing
Kirsty G.
Kirsty G.
Wallasey

A very good base for my make up. I suffer from oily skin and when I am on a night out my make up doesn't usually last the night. However, with this primer it now lasts.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this to put on pigments or just making my eyeshadows look more true to color. It also helps to make my face look a little dewy, when I'm looking a little to powdery I spray this on and makes it look way better. But by no means is this a setting spray
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.