BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
Highly recommend this product! It will make your make up pop and last longer. It is great to make your eye shadow pop. If you a shadow that's not as pingmented when you put it on the lid, spray the brush after dabbing it in the shadow then apply. It will intensify the pigment and make shimmery colors look more foil.
Emma K.
Louisville, KY
Not a fan of MAC. Tried out this product only because of all the hype it received. Definitely not impressed and pretty sure it attributed to a nasty breakout, as most of their products do for me
Amanda C.
This is such a beautiful spray! I love the way it makes the skin just tacky enough that your foundation doesn't slide around and the mist is great. I also love it to pump up a pigments! So pretty!
Bethany S.
My foundation lasts all day and looks natural with this. No settling into weird lines, no smudging. It doesn't look powdery, it still gives good coverage. I can't say enough good things about it.
april o.
Mac fix plus is one of my all time favorites. I always like to spray a little fun plus before I apply my makeup and spray some more once I am done with my full face. I love that it leaves my face fresh and keeps makeup in place
Camila D.
80 Luyster Street, South Huntington, NY
I really like the MAC products. They are with great quality and make ours skin nicer. It's totally easy to apply. I just think it could be less expensive, but I still liking it and recommend it.
Lucee A.
Oakland , CA
I use this to set my face if I know I'm gonna wear makeup all day/night long! I spray it on my brush to make my eyeshadow more pigmented and intense. I have oily skin and it doesn't really change the foundation.
Brittany c.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
This is a very versatile product. I most often use it as a setting spray. With that being said, I do not notice that it prolongs the wear of my makeup, but I use it to reduce the "powdery" effect that can occur after using powder on your face. It makes my complexion more dewy which I love, and it sets my powder and makes my makeup look more natural. The second purpose I use this for is to intensify the pigment of my shimmery shadows. I will spray my eyeshadow brush with fix+ so that it is damp and use it to apply the eyeshadow directly to the eyelid. I find that it makes the color more vibrant and metallic and has a beautiful effect. Lastly, I will use this to sheer out my foundation. When using a heavy or fuller coverage foundation I will first spray my foundation brush with a few spritzes of fix+ and then apply my foundation. It can make your foundation more dewy and natural.
Jennifer M.
Kissimmee, FL
My absolute all time setting spray. This may not help the makeup stay all day as the all nighter from urban decay but it definitely makes your makeup pop and gives you a more airbrushed finish.
Katherine C.
This is amazing to intensify your shimmer eyeshadow shades. This product is so worth the money because it can change your eyeshadow. This is good for both dry and oily skin because it can be used as a primer and a setting spray for your makeup. Overall I recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.