Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA

I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX

I lobe this and fix+rose both are amazing and keepa your makeup locked in all day and your face feeling fresh
manisha k.
manisha k.

this product is soo great. makeup laat soo long and i dont even have to touch uo my makeup throughout the day
Halle H.
Halle H.
Farmington, MI

Keeps makeup in place for up to 8 hours through the hottest humid weather. Would purchase this product again.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Auburn, IN

I love this product! It is amazing for setting your makeup. Not only that but it lasts a long amount of time!
Nayely V.
Nayely V.

Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sure❤
Cathy Ann C.
Cathy Ann C.

Love this MAC Prep + Prime Fx +. I spray before and after I put on makeup. Its so refreshing. LOVE, LOVE LOVE
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR

Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
Tiarah N.
Tiarah N.
Honolulu, HI

It's refreshing to the face and multi purpose I use it for multiple things and it's very handy to have around
Fdo B.
Fdo B.
Jeddah

I use this fix plus for every things with shadows in my face before makeup and after . It's excellent product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.