MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
July 13, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAGICAL. Love the smell, love the finish, love it as a primer and setting spray. I layer a lot of powders because I'm sooooo oily and finishing with fix+ really helps melt everything together by taking down the powderiness!
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I've used this mist and it works okay. I used it before and after applying my makeup. I didn't see much difference but it did help a bit with the lasting of my makeup. I would buy it again. It's refreshing that's for sure.
dominique ¨.
dominique ¨.
I love MAC fix+ because it truly sinks the makeup into your skin. It's so refreshing and provides that beautiful dewy finish to your makeup. I also love it because it has many other uses, like applying it to your makeup brush to enhance the color of an eyeshadow.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Naples, FL
June 21, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy holy hollyyyy grail! Cannot do my make up without MAC Fix Plus. My make up doesn't apply the same, doesn't set the same. Its so refreshing and cooling on the skin. I'm obsessed and I cannot live without my fix plus
Shantel J.
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
It was "ok" for me. Not with the pay when you have NYX for $9.99. My skin is only it this seemed somewhat slippery to me on my skin like it wouldn't have much of an affect on me. I've used on others, never had an issue.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Kaihla C.
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
I just recently bought Prep + Prime and it exceeded my expectations. I apply it on a clean base and more often as a finishing spray for a since summary dewy look. It is refreshing and dries down and keeps makeup in place.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.