Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
This product is very affordable and it really helps to wake me up and to make me feel refreshed I love this product and hope to have it someday. I helps so much to help my pores it help to shrink them every since I have used this product my pores have shrieked tremendously.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Escatawpa , MS
I love love love this product i spray it on before my makeup and after! Helps my makeup last all day and does a wonderful job! I have combo skin and it works well for me! I repurchase this often!!!!!
Cristine H.
Cristine H.
My go to facial spray. I use this before and after applying my foundation it helps hydrate your face before foundation and it helps make your face look fresh and not so cakey after applying all your face products. This is good if you want to look dewy and fresh for summer!
Beanka S.
Beanka S.
I honestly didn't believe in this product bc everyone on YouTube really hyped it! But I was soooo wrong, I cannot do my make up without fix+ anymore! I spray it and my skin instantly looks less cakey
zahrya G.
zahrya G.
Las Vegas, NV
Must have staple product !! You can use this before , during and after your makeup application . It's going to hydrate your skin and give you a youthful dewy complexion . You can also use with eye shadows to make them more pigmented
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
June 20, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Great before makeup mist and after makeup mist. I literally use this spray everyday. A little pricey but I'll always end up choosing this spray over others. Would recommend this you any and everyone!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
June 21, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this product! My friend actually got me hooked on it and I never use a loose glitter pigment powder or shimmer pressed eyeshadow without spraying this on my brush first. It makes the color stay on all day and apply very easy!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Fontana, CA
This stuff stays. I'm really big on not having to redo my makeup throughout the day (it's extra work, who wants to do that? The answer is no one). But with a spritz of this stuff, you're good to go!
Jesseca M.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville, TN
This primer is amazing! It keeps my makeup in place and it truly doesn't let it budge! Has a very pleasant smell as well! I also love spraying it on my brushes to make my eyeshadows more pigmented!!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
I love this stuff, feels really nice on the skin and settles down powder: So many uses for makeup and comes with a locking mechanism so you don't accidentally spray and the design is gorgeous and contemporary on the bottle packaging.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.