BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Lexie R.
Winter Park, FL
This is my favorite setting spray there is ! I use this everyday so many ways . Enhancing my highlight , eyeshadow and setting my makeup . The most is very light and works amazing with perfecting my makeup . This has been a staple in my makeup since I could remember ! Highly recommend
Sandra K.
New York
Prep and prime is a life saver. I use it after I put on my primer from Mac and then I spray it after I put on my foundation to avoid feeling cakey when I wear matt foundation. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and foundation brush. I also love to use when I'm putting highlighter on.
bharti d.
Pleasanton , CA
MAC prep setting spray is nice but I prefer Urban Decay All Nighter. It is great for refreshing makeup but not for long lasting makeup. It smells nice like cucumber/green tea but I only use it as a refresher. Not recommend especially when there are other superior brands on the market.
christina c.
I RECOMED THISSSSS !!! Y'ALL NEED TO GET THIS ASAP !!! I love this product I love it as the setting spray that it is but I also lice it because if you have a shimmery shadow and you want more of a pop you just add a little bit of fix plus and boom you got a gorgeous color on you eye !
Karen O.
if you do your makeup this is a must have in your makeup bag, a lot of people say  it's just water in a bottle but I disagree. I use this before applying my foundation and right after using it as well and it just makes my makeup look so much natural and melts all of the makeup together!
Armela T.
This is my go to setting and finishing spray, I use it very day for my makeup, it leaves a natural finish and I am always buying this one because others make me break out and this one doesn't which is a big plus!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
I have tried many setting sprays and none of them can touch what this product does. My only dispute with this product is that MAC is not cruelty free as they sell to China that requires animal testing. For that reason I will no longer purchase this product and that breaks my heart.
Erica A.
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Yeniffer C.
Flemington, NJ
Love it, this spray set your skin for a longwearing makeup. Its good for all type of skin . Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup. Refresh your skin for a long day.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.