Add a Photo

Photos (443)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Costa mesa, Ca

This is one of my MAC must haves! I use this every day to set my makeup and I also use it with certain pigments / eye shadows when I want a more intense color
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Menifee, Ca

PERFECT everything about it is absolute amazing great for a freshen up feel and works great after you apply your highlight I'll leave it glowing even more melts all products in leaving your face a bit dewy
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
El Cajon, CA

I have been using this setting spray for a long time now. For me it works really well and when you spritz it on your face it feels kind of relieving knowing that your hard work is finished and perfect!
Amaal  s.
Amaal s.
East Hartford, CT

LOVING IT!! This product is worth the money. It does what it actual says and more!
It does wonders !!
Andrada V.
Andrada V.
Sydney

Is in my top 3 fixing sprays. Great product. Accessible price. Lets a great finishing. Doesn't have a smell which is great.
Celina T.
Celina T.
Arleta, CA

This setting spay is life!! If you want your make up to look amazing this is the correct setting soray for you, if definitely helps your make up look smooth and clean. Make sure to spray it away from the face and not to close, totally recommend the product and it also smells good.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

This stuff was a game changer for my eye looks! Not only did it help my shadow stay put but it brought out lots of glitter and shimmer throughout my lid and brown bone highlight!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Zeeland, MI

This is my go-to primer. I never understood the hype of primers before, but this stuff seriously stops makeup from getting in any creases on your face, and keeps your makeup in place all day. Plus, if you sign up for Mac's e-mail list, you get free 2-day shipping almost always.
Lamyaae D.
Lamyaae D.
Casablanca

I bought the Mac fix+ after many great reviews about it, and ended up really loving it.
It gives a dewy finish to the makeup (no caky, powdery look) and makes it last more time comparing to when you are not spraying it on.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I did not start using this until my makeup was done for my wedding and they finished it with this. Ever since then I use it every time i apply my makeup. It sets the foundation perfectly and it makes your skin looking glowing!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.