Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (522)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I love this light weight primer, it feels cool when applying and corrects redness
Ra'Zhane G.
Ra'Zhane G.
Willimantic, CT

This product is amazing. It helps dry skin after applying a full face of makeup.
Jess T.
Jess T.

Definitely a must have. I use it to set my makeup in place and it lasts all day!
lesley b.
lesley b.

All youtuber of beauty that I follow has this heard great things about it alsome
Maria M.
Maria M.

This is great as a finishing spray, skin refresher, mixing medium, you name it!.
Melina R.
Melina R.
Spokane, WA

Love this product! Keeps my makeup set perfectly! A must have for makeup lovers.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Philadelphia, PA

Helps your cream and powder products mesh together and look flawless and natural
Yadira B.
Yadira B.
Santa Maria, CA

This give me a really good finishing touch . It really easy to apply and blend.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Mobile, AL

I would like to try this setting spray. I see it all the time in makeup videos.
Martha F.
Martha F.
Pearland , Tx

Love spraying this before and after applyieng my makeup it hydrates my skin !!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.