Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
amanda h.
amanda h.

This is a great product i would recommend using this setting spray or urban decays if u want ur make up to stay all day
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA

Not stucky or greasy- perfect for hot days too!! Will buy again! I have loved MAC fir years and love their products
Audra L.
Audra L.

This is amazing. It is so worth it. And it make my makeup stay all day long. Love this product
Rosa S.
Rosa S.

This is great setting spray its just a lil bit too pricey $22 but its worth it
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
Azusa, CA

This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking.
After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done.
This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all.
You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use.
The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag.
This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!
Jo A.
Jo A.
Carlsbad, CA

I really wanted to like this product, I've tried two bottles of it and I honestly am not the biggest fan of it.
I believe this product could be great depending on what your use for it is going to be. As for helping to set my foundation, this product did absolutely nothing for me. At first, I would spray this after applying my foundation but after it failed to yield any positive results, I researched more into this product and found that people were saying to spray it before and after applying foundation for it to be more effective. I tried that multiple times and still didn't see any improvements! so as for setting foundation it gets an F from me and I would choose my Urban Decay De-Slick or All-nighter sprays over this one any day.

However, this product was really great for helping me apply pigments and loose powders or if I wanted to intensify the color of my eyeshadows. I would just spray my brushes with this product before using my pigments and eyeshadows and it would help them apply on nicer and bolder!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.

First let's Clear up this is not a setting spray. MAC does not say that it is.... NO WHERE on the MAC website is this referred to as a setting spray, it is called a finishing spray. The website states the following:

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!

My take: this spray is great as a finishing spray. After you put on your foundation and set it & blot with powder you spray this lovely concoction over it and it takes away that powder look and leaves you with glowing skin that does not look like you are oily.

I regularly airbrush my foundation, sometimes in the winter airbrush foundation can leave me a little to matte so I finish by spraying this on top and I'm left with radiant skin.
Disha B.
Disha B.

I originally purchased this as a medium mixer to create wet shadows out of my dry shadows. I didn't know it had so many uses! I use it as a toner after washing my face or to set my make-up. It has a really nice smell and I know there's some awesome stuff in there because my face just drinks it up and feels really nice for hours afterward. It's a great way to play around with eye shadow looks too. Spray it on your brush and then dip the brush into your favorite eye shadows (provided that they can be used wet -- shimmers are GORGEOUS when used wet) and create a new dimension with your eye makeup. I tried the DIY version (water, glycerin) and it really doesn't compare to this. Try the trial size if you're unsure. You'll be convinced after the first few times you use it.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Caledonia, MI

I think it bares repeating that this is NOT a setting spray. It doesn't "set" makeup. It is a moisturizing & energizing finishing spray. If you use mineral makeup or dusting powder, this will remove the dry look that it gives and will make your skin look more natural, it does nothing to "hold" the make up longer and it is not for oil control (oil blotting sheets are excellent for that). If your skin is feeling dry and tired, a quick spritz of this will help the skin feel more energized. You can use this with pigments but I prefer something a little more sticky to hold them. I use this in the morning when I first finish my makeup and again in the evening as a skin refresher.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Livermore, KY

I have been using Fix+ for years and I cannot go without it! I use it every single day for my dry skin. I spray it on before I apply my moisturizer morning & night and set my makeup with it after I'm finished applying it. I also spray anytime during the day when. Just feel dry and need a little pick-me-up. When I apply glitter to my lids or lips for a look, I spray my brush with it to pick up the glitter. And when I use pigment, I spray my brush with it to foil it on my lids to make my pigments loo more vibrant and last longer. There are so many uses for this, and it smells heavenly. It is my holy grail product!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.