Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Mariah B.
Mariah B.

Really helps hydrate and prime my skin before putting on my makeup. I also use it as a finish spray.
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Darshini M.
Darshini M.

Can be used before makeup...helps to keep makeup long lasting...Nd makeup doesn't wash off easily...
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA

I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
mariluz g.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL

I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
Delia T.
Delia T.

Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
Elissa Y.
Elissa Y.
Barstow, CA

Works great with powder foundation And I'll keep using this untill I find better I love this product

Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.

Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT

Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.