BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12068)
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
I tried this the first time about a month ago. I bought it originally to wet a glitter shadow. I then tried using it as a spitting spray. It had helped with the powder look on my skin. It makes my makeup look flawless. I've already bought a 2nd bottle
Grey M.
I love this product. It seriously kept everything in place. I forgot I had makeup on and I did my cleaning house work and even after three hours of sweating I still had my full makeup.
Sierra P.
i absolutely love the mac fix plus.  I always pay my brushes before applying shimmery eye shadows,  and it makes them much more pigmented and foiled.  this also works as a good setting spray, or primer.  I would definitely recommend this product to others
Adel A.
Elizabeth
My absolute favorite face primer ever! Keeps my make up all day it doesn't make my make up smug! I have combination skin and it keeps my face dry in the oily areas but moisturized on the dry areas. Will always keep buying product
Tiffany P.
Dover, DE
I use the mac fix + on my clients when I finish doing there makeup. It makes the face look powderless and smooth. As well as make it last. It works amazing for both, oily and dry skin.
Kylie O.
Stamford , CT
I am obsessed with this product!! I use it to wet my beauty blender instead was if water. I find it helps the longevity of my makeup and it smells so good! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Rene C.
Morenci, AZ
One of my favorite setting sprays on the market. Sets muy makeup perfectly with a slightly stubble glow. I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows, highlights, and clam down my powders.
Roxana G.
I can't do my makeup without this spray, after finishing my face I always spray fix+ to melt my powders into the skin. I also always use this to spray on my brush for eyeshadows and highlighters to intensify them!
Jessi J.
poulsbo
I seriously use this for everything. To prep my skin, to set my makeup, to intensify my eyeshadow. By far one of my favorite primer/setting sprays. I have used this on every skin type and it has worked wonderfully!
Reagen D.
I so want to try this I hear good reviews I heard good reviews and that it last a long time and that it is very easy to apply it good for all skin types. And I do recommend it to try becose I I hear is good reviews
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.