Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH

My go to. I spay this on my beauty blender before doing my concealer and it just looks so flawless
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Pasadena, TX

When you know your going to have a long day and want your makeup to last I would use this product
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD

I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavnworth, KS

If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
G G.
G G.

Love!! Fix plus is my go to and I use it on a lot of my brushes to create a foiled eyeshadow look
Yahaira H.
Yahaira H.

I like to use this fix plus as a primer, and also after applying foundation to make it more dewy.
Ana F.
Ana F.

It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Anais R.
Anais R.

its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.