BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Fix Plus is a makeup staple...it's a must have honestly. It has so many uses you can use it to help set your makeup, intensify shadows, or spray after you powder to help the products sink in your skin. It's a must. What more can I say Lol!
Joel G.
Joel G.
Stockton ca
Love to spray it before and after my makeup!!! Before to hydrate the skin and after to set my makeup!!! Gives me a flawless finish!! It's a must have in everyone makeup bag !!! Highly recommend this product for everyone with any skin type!!!
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'm not a huge MAC fan, except for their lipsticks and this - the fix +! I absolutely love it and I love how it makes my skin feel. I spray it on before applying makeup and I also spray it at the end of my look to keep everything together!
Cierra E.
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is so gentle on the skin it doesn't have cons in my opinion it makes my makeup look beautiful. I have combination skin and it works amazingly. It's such a good spray and I love it for my face!
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Fillmore
This setting spray from Mac is my number 1 spray to set all my makeup it refreshes my face at the same time ! It really helps keep all my makeup in place throughout the whole day ! I'm on my 5th bottle and I totally recommend this product!
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This primer works fine...it's just so pricey for what it actually is. You can definitely make this concoction on your own for pennies. However, it's pretty versatile. You can use it with highlighters and shadows that you want to apply wet.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA
This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Makeup M.
Makeup M.
I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
Leidys M.
Leidys M.
Preps your face amazing , sits good on skin , it also helps hide pores very good , pros - feels like u have nothing in skin ,cons- you need to use more than for other products . Gives you a matte finish which is great ! Strongly recommend.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.