BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ale V.
Aurora, IL
Omg this spray is the best thing that's been ever created. This is not a setting spray by all means. This spray you can use it before and after you finish your makeup. It just melts everything together, and makes it look like your skin. I don't know what it is, but it's a wonderful product
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
This makes my face feel a bit greasy when I use it and the nozzle sprays way too much, I was hoping it would be more of a mist. It did help my makeup stay on but I really do prefer the Urban Decay All Nighter spray to this.
M M.
Hesperia
Leaves your skin feeling soft but it gives me a shimmer finishes and it help with my dry parts in my skin and it is easy to apply but I think it is a little pricey for what you are getting it's more about if you like the brand not the product
Mayra M.
Marlin, TX
I use fix plus everyday when I apply makeup. It leaves my face with a dewy finish. I've purchases fix plus twice now and will continue. Can be used with eyeshade to make them more foiled and even highlighters
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Hands down my favorite setting spray. Leaves face looking refreshed and hydrated. Also works great with eye shadows. I highly recommend this spray. Also has a great smell and the bottle will last a few months.
Shaylee H.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my top makeup picks. I don't typically use this prior to makeup application, but I use it daily to set my face. It really leaves the skin with a flawless finish and keeps your powder from looking cakey.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
A must have in my makeup routine!! I can't live without it!! It melts all my face makeup or a clients face products into the skin for a beautiful, natural finished look. It makes everything just look flawless. I have back ups for my backs!! I can't go without!!
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA
This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Maria C.
Eugene , OR
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Amazing product it gives your face a great hydrate feeling . Also it hides your pores. Moreover it helps your makeup stay on all day. It's very easy to apply and I highly recommend this product to others.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.