BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product everyone has to have it, I love using it on myself && on my clients it sets makeup alllllll day long!! And $28 dollars this is a good price I also like how it's for all skin types it doesn't matter it does the job!
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
a product every one should have in their makeup routine! i don't apply shimmer eyeshadows without wetting my brush with fix plus!! i've had the same bottle for MONTHS and it's still half full! i will never not buy this product.
Ali M.
Ali M.
After I wash and moisturize my face I'll spray this and then apply my makeup. After I've set my foundation with powder I spray some again to remove some of the powdery look. Leaves face looking natural. Very long lasting.
Trista T.
Trista T.
This is hands down my favorite setting spray / mist!!! The packaging is really pretty in my opinion!!! This setting spray is good for pretty much all skin tones! And it makes my makeup last ALLL day! Would highly recommend and will continue buying over and over again!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I recently bought this item two weeks ago and I'm most likely sticking to this product for a while. It makes your skin look very supple and moisturizer. It lasts all day! I would buy again, I plan on it. MAC Cosmetics
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
This make-up fix plus is one of my favorites I do not lack in my make-up looks and in my cosmetiquera I have been using it for 10 years and every time I finish it I buy it again I love it leaves your face with a natural shine.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Honestly most of my makeup is mac... 1. Because I'm a bouji person 2. Because their products are amazing so yeah buy it I recommend this spray to everyone cuz it don't smell weird and it makes your makeup dewy and last all day
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bethesda, MD
I really like this spray as a refreshing spray to give some life back into my skin and make my makeup look more natural (like skin). Though, when it sprays sometimes the droplets are too big and it makes it harder to dry fast.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Fix plus is another holy grail product and every girl needs this in her kit. Use it before makeup, after makeup, or to intensify colors on your eyes! It smells great and makes the skin look so hydrated! I definitely recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.