Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Jaymee F.
Jaymee F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I recently purchased this spray after hearing about it for years. Technically, it's not a 'setting' spray and it does not prolong the wear of your makeup by any means. Although, it's very good if your foundation is too cakey, just mist this over your face and it will help to give your skin a more dewy finish. I also have been loving it for my pigments; just spray the brush with the product and then use your pigments/eyeshadow for a more deeper colour. Overall a great spray!
Milena P.
Milena P.

This is for sure my beauty MVP product. not only does it help me prepare my skin for a smoothr makeup application (as i apply it right after moisturizer) , i also bring it with me everywhere to refresh my look thru out the day ( AKA when my concealer starts creasing or skin is losing moisture) The spray nozzle gives you full coverage of your face with only a cpl sprays. the full size bottle goes for $22 and the travel size only $10. Try it and you will love it! #promise!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Aberdeen

I love this product and it is actually the first MAC product that I ever purchased.. the only down side is that it does't actually set your foundation but it is GREAT for prepping the skin with hydration it is also amazing for using with eyeshadows and pigments to give a more metallic finish! You can also spray it on your foundation brush before you apply and it will help to sheer out your foundation and give a dewy finish if that is what you are looking for :) thumbs up
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL

I love my Fix +.. i use it in so many applications it is very much worth the price.
It is great to sheer out your foundation (not all foundations work), to make skin look natural when over powdered, great to use with eyeshadows for a foiled look or to use them as eyeliners. I also use fix + if i end up using too much dry shampoo and it shows a lot on my dark hair. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT AT ALL! I cant say enough great things about this versatile product.
Lee K.
Lee K.
Rochester, MN

I use this product religiously!!

I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I use this on all my clients and they love it as well. Definitely need to carry the travel size with me all the time. Super affordable and great to have with you. One trick I like to do is spray it on my brushes to apply eyeshadow and sometimes when my face is dry, I spray a little on my foundation brush. Having it a little wet helps moisturize my skin when applying foundation.
Cherish P.
Cherish P.
Philadelphia, PA

Creates a base if you spray before makeup; sets makeup if you spray afterwards. I like that you can spray a little on the back of your hand to get your brush wet and apply pigments/glitters, as well as increase eye shadow vibrancy. This does leave foundation looking smooth, sets so that it doesn't move/fade/etc. It can be a little dewy, so those with oily skin should try it at least and see what happens (I have oily skin and I love it)
Essie A.
Essie A.
London

Max Fix+ is definitely amongst the best fixing mists around. It is great to spray on straight after makeup to set and also to increase pigmentation of eye shadows, it is also great to use during the day just to touch up makeup and keep it looking fresh. It is lightly fragrant and doesn't really smell of anything after a while. It is not as durable as I would have hoped in terms of its wearability but for that price, it does it's job!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ

Love this product! it smells really good and I use this as a finishing spray to give me that dewy glow look. I also use this to put on my brushes when i want to give my shadows a more intense look. Love that it comes out in light mist. I have bought the full size and the travel size so i can refill and able to throw it in my purse when needed.
It is on the pricey side but it's been the best finishing spray I've found.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley, Co

I love to use this on a regular day to set my makeup when I'm done. I like the finish it gives me. As for using it multi purposely , i love using it with eyeshadow and getting a more pigmented shadow thanks to a quick fix + spray. Its so worth it. I have had no scent problem I usually do but this has such a calm tone I can't even tell if it has one to be honest. Lightweight. Good for the average person. Affordable too.
J P.
J P.

I love MAC Fix+. It is definitely a part of my daily makeup routine. I mainly use it so that my makeup does not look cakey. After I am done applying my makeup, I spritz my entire face about three times.

Another way that I use it is when I want to apply my eyeshadows wet (instead of dry). I just spritz my makeup brush and then dip my brush into the eyeshadow. This allows the color of the eyeshadow to appear bolder.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.