BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12054)
Daisy L.
The best face primer in the whole wide world!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it.. I will not try any other primer. This primer ends up leaving your make up looking amazing and your makeup last the whole day . What else can you ask for?!
lauren b.
I love this stuff. It's a little pricey but when u find out how.much u can actually do with this you'll be amazed. Setting spray..Primer sprays, u name it..Just to refresh is also nice
Adel A.
Elizabeth
My absolute favorite face primer ever! Keeps my make up all day it doesn't make my make up smug! I have combination skin and it keeps my face dry in the oily areas but moisturized on the dry areas. Will always keep buying product
Jessi J.
poulsbo
I seriously use this for everything. To prep my skin, to set my makeup, to intensify my eyeshadow. By far one of my favorite primer/setting sprays. I have used this on every skin type and it has worked wonderfully!
Mia A.
Kenner, LA
Such a great primer and finishing spray!! the product is great. i like to spray it before, after applying, and finishing my makeup. It has more of a natural finish! i has recommended this product to many friends!!
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
One of my favorite sprays after being done with my full makeup. I use it before and after makeup so it moisturizes my skin and lasts longer. A MUST have if you're a makeup lover like moi .
katelyn w.
This product is a game changer! Once I started using this spray I started getting so many compliments on my makeup! The smell is amazing and the spray feels so refreshing! Wish I could give this product more stars!
Rene C.
Morenci, AZ
One of my favorite setting sprays on the market. Sets muy makeup perfectly with a slightly stubble glow. I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows, highlights, and clam down my powders.
Reagen D.
I so want to try this I hear good reviews I heard good reviews and that it last a long time and that it is very easy to apply it good for all skin types. And I do recommend it to try becose I I hear is good reviews
Tiffany P.
Dover, DE
I use the mac fix + on my clients when I finish doing there makeup. It makes the face look powderless and smooth. As well as make it last. It works amazing for both, oily and dry skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.