Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY

I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA

I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This setting spray is the quintessential product for the summer months when your face is melting off.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Wapato

This makes my makeup stay fresh all day! I can wear it all day and not have any streaks or anything!
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Oklahoma City, OK

It smells amazing and it totally refreshes your face before and after your foundation application!!!
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Darshini M.
Darshini M.

Can be used before makeup...helps to keep makeup long lasting...Nd makeup doesn't wash off easily...
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.