BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Cassandra S.
Then mist was okay for me. The application part was great as it didn't "squirt" but rather misted. My makeup would stay put for a little while, but partially due to my oily skin my makeup didn't stay put and the shine was crazy (and not in a good way). Great finishing spray maybe for girls with dry skin, wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this spray so much, it is well worth the money. I usually use it to prime my face before applying my makeup. I sometimes use this on my face after all my makeup is done when I want a dewey look and to make my highlighter pop.
Lexie R.
Winter Park, FL
This is my favorite setting spray there is ! I use this everyday so many ways . Enhancing my highlight , eyeshadow and setting my makeup . The most is very light and works amazing with perfecting my makeup . This has been a staple in my makeup since I could remember ! Highly recommend
Mary B.
Elkhorn, WI
I avoided buying this product despite the rave reviews for it. It is not a matte setting spray but a makeup finishing spray. I set my foundation with powder because I'm oily/combo and this settles the powder and makes my skin look more natural versus matte and flat. I love it, will buy again
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is my all-time favourite primer!!! I've used this primer before and after makeup for every special occasion. The first time i purchased this was for prom and it stayed all night long! Not only does it make your product stay in place, it also feels great and refreshing on the skin!
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
keiry m.
houston
i used this on a girl! and it's really good it helps spraying this on the face and adding highlight because it stands out more and looks more glowy, and when you wanna use a eyeshadow and you want to have the pigmentation strong just spray some in the brush and there you go! i love it
Sandra K.
New York
Prep and prime is a life saver. I use it after I put on my primer from Mac and then I spray it after I put on my foundation to avoid feeling cakey when I wear matt foundation. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and foundation brush. I also love to use when I'm putting highlighter on.
bharti d.
Pleasanton , CA
MAC prep setting spray is nice but I prefer Urban Decay All Nighter. It is great for refreshing makeup but not for long lasting makeup. It smells nice like cucumber/green tea but I only use it as a refresher. Not recommend especially when there are other superior brands on the market.
Karen O.
if you do your makeup this is a must have in your makeup bag, a lot of people say  it's just water in a bottle but I disagree. I use this before applying my foundation and right after using it as well and it just makes my makeup look so much natural and melts all of the makeup together!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.