BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love MAC products but this product was something I was not sure if I should buy. I read many reviews and then I decided to buy it. Now this has become an essential product in my makeup routine. So, if your are in the fence of buying it, GO FOR IT!
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
rachel b.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
I swear by this product! I have to have it with me at all times! It works great to refresh your makeup and i love using it to spray on my eyeshadow brushes before dipping it in my shadows or pigments because it makes them show up so much better
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This is the best primer on the market. It is smooth and lightweight. You only need a pea size to last all day. It helps fill in pores and I have large ones. I also use it to even out my eye shawdow all day. I would buy this again for sure!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN
I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
Livvy O.
Livvy O.
Tipton, IN
One of my favorites, if not my favorite, setting spray. It is multitasking and the finish that it gives my skin is impressive. I did not notice what I was missing out on until I purchased and tried this. A must have now, if I am doing my makeup.
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I love this spray! I use it as a spray to intensify my eye shadows or highlighters. Also I use it as a makeup setting spray for a light refreshing feel. It doesn't hide pores or anything corrective like that. But none the less it's a nice spray ūüėä
Alyson S.
Alyson S.
Whitehall, OH
I am ADDICTED to this product!! this might be the best beauty product ever invented ! Whether I'm wearing a full face of glam or a simple natural look I spritz this on before and after and I feel amazing! Everyone should have in their makeup bag
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Haile M.
Haile M.
Riverview, FL
I honestly couldn't do my makeup without this in my life. It's an all in one spray for the face, you can refresh, set, and prime. It has more of a hydrating feel to it. I would recommend this to someone that's dry to normal, or to someone that wants their eye shadows more opaque or vivid!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.