Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Karina S.
Karina S.

I absolutely love Mac Fix +. I like how you can spray it on an eyeshadow brush to help intensify the pigment. If you want your highlight to be like Amrezy, this is your best friend. Your highlight will be popping!!! I like spraying it before and after I do my makeup. It's a must have!
Misty P.
Misty P.
Nevada, TX

I use this product over my MAC powder foundation. It smooths out my foundation and makes it look less powdery but does not help foundation last longer. I will keep using until I find something that keeps my foundation staying longer and doesn't accentuate my pores.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Lancaster

This spray is sooooo versatile! You can make shimmer shadows foiled and more pigmented or you can use this simply as a setting or priming spray! I really like to use this to set my makeup because it seems to blend everything together seamlessly!
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH

This is a staple and has so many different uses. You can use it as a primer, setting spray, for hydration when your skin feels powdery, to intensify shadows and highlights, and so on. I will repurchase this even though I have several other setting sprays 😅
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I love this stuff. Perfect primer, setting spray and I can use it to make my eye shadows into eyeliner. I don't mind the price at all when it is soooo useful. I'd recommend it as a must have.
Sirena L.
Sirena L.
Union City, CA

Love this primer! I always spray before I do my make up and after. I also use it to make glitter products even more glittery!
natay b.
natay b.
Dallas, TX

Love love love hands down to set my finish foundation looks makes it last longer and i feel as if it works for my oily skin
Tonnyiel S.
Tonnyiel S.
Langley

This product feels amazing on my skin! It went on smooth, absorbed quickly and felt velvety. No break outs either! My make up stayed on for hours longer than if I had not used it! It is by far the best primer I have tried.
Emiley M.
Emiley M.
Halifax, NS

This product is a must have and I highly recommended it. Not only is it hydrating but it keeps your makeup on for the whole day!!!
Nana L.
Nana L.

I absolutely love this prep and prime spray. I have very dry skin so sometimes I just spray it straight into my face with no makeup and it brings my skin back to life. I love setting my makeup with this spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.