BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Hahira , GA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I loved this primer but it made my face oily throughout the day, I couldn't get it off at the end of the day either. I had to constantly keep blotting papers in my bag. It works very well with blending and makes the foundation go further tho!
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm a believer now!! Holy Fix+! Haha I'm in love! It smells so good and makes my makeup look so amazing and not cakey! But I don't use it as a setting spray.. as it is not a setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for years to come!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
A must have in anyone's collection. So many uses and it feels great on the skin. Use to prime. Set. To pack on shadow colors. Use to refresh the skin throughout the day. Plus it smells great too. What's not to love? It's a cult favorite for a reason.
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
This is needed in every collection! It's $20 yes but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! It not only sets or preps your make up but helps intensify shadows, highlights, and blushes too. Mac even has a $10 travel size so you can try it out
Skye B.
Skye B.
Texarkana , TX
I 👏🏻 LOVE 👏🏻 FIX+ 👏🏻  Before makeup yes! After makeup yes! It helps prep skin for makeup and sets everything after application. It's great for any skin type. It's so easy to apply- just spray! I would definetly recommend  this product to others!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA
This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This primer works fine...it's just so pricey for what it actually is. You can definitely make this concoction on your own for pennies. However, it's pretty versatile. You can use it with highlighters and shadows that you want to apply wet.
Makeup M.
Makeup M.
I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.