BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
I purchased this product from Amazon and have really liked it. It makes my makeup last all day. I use two coats after applying my makeup and fan in dry between coats. I also spray it on my liner brush and turn a powder into a liner. It helps my makeup look less powdery and more like skin. My only complaint is that I wish it was a finer mist.
Chikis V.
Fix plus is a great way to prime face. I personally soak my face in this to make my foundation a little bit dewy. However the product it self is great. The skin feels hydrated through the day. I can say that the actual spray is very direct. Its not as finely sprayed like the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Andrea D.
Edgewood
This stuff is amazing!! It's pricey but it last a long while. It is amazing to use to dampen your brushes to get more pigment out of your shimmer shadows and it makes your makeup melt into your face when you spray it on. If you have a little too much wetness go in with your beauty blender.
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Omg I don't know life without this product! I've purchased similar products but, always go back to MAC fix plus. After I apply my concealer, I always wet my beauty blender with this to pat the concealer in my skin. I love how this feel and makes my skin look. I run through this like crazy!
Gabi S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I can't live with my mac fix plus she it hydrates my skin and melts all makeup into for skin! I would recommend this for a dewy look and maybe for more on the dry side or skin type! I definitely recommend this, and I love the smell as well.
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
T N.
This is my favorite setting spray and beats the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This gives my face an instant glow. I spritz this all over after I'm done applying my makeup and it leaves my makeup long lasting for hours. I would recommend this to anyone. It is worth the price.
Tara G.
Fix plus is such a wonderful setting spray! I don't think that it helps with pores or longevity of makeup, but it melts everything together flawlessly, and the mist itself is very fine and feels good on the face. I think this is great if you aren't looking for something too over the top.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.