Add a Photo

Photos (446)
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
New Haven, MI

Good product. Macs setting sprays are the best. They feel really nice and refreshing and smells good too, sometimes I'll spray the setting spray without any make up on haha
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fayetteville, AR

I love this to set my foundation. Before I set my face I can tell in some areas look very powdery but after I spray this on my face and that powdery look goes away. This is a must have product!
carrie r.
carrie r.

As a soldier, i am always sweating, outside, and on the go. I need my makeup to stay put from 4 am until i go to bed....this has been my saving grace so i dont look like a sweat ball around the boys and i can focus on our mission!!
Helianna O.
Helianna O.
Miami,FL

Mac cosmetics are amazing and this product is not the exception. Works amazing in the sking
Erica L.
Erica L.
Philadelphia, PA

Mac Fix Plus is amazing! Must spend the money on it. I spray it before and after makeup and my skin never looks powdery or cakey. Makes your makeup look exactly like skin I never set my face makeup without it.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Waveland, MS

I use this almost daily. It helps your makeup look fresh and takes away from looking dry or too powdery or cakey. It's also great to intensify shimmery eye shadows.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
West Monroe, LA

This is the only prep spray I use. Is my favorite of all. Haven't found another that can replace this one
Elif C.
Elif C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA

I use this as both a primer and a setting spray and I absolutely love it. It helps keep my makeup in place and leaves my face looking fresh and dewy. My only qualm is that it can melt away powders so I use it right after I apply foundation to keep it in place
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I live for fix plus. I use it after makeup application to have my makeup look more natural and apart of my skin. Or dampen my brush when using shimmery eyeshadows to enhance the color as well as give a shadow a foiled effect! I have purchased twice and almost am in need of a third!!
Grace P.
Grace P.

I love to use mac fix+ spray before I apply foundation and once my makeup is done it helps your makeup stay all night without making the skin look caked.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.