BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Bria W.
Bria W.
Red Oak, TX
One of my favorite make up brands!!! Call me weird I even like the way the make up smells. But I believe I have or have tried almost every MAC product especially the prep and fix mist! I would recommend and if it fits your budget try there product!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Yes a million times!!! So this product is good for a lot of things, you can use it to set you makeup, prime the face before applying foundation, also its good to use on eyeshadows to make them pop and look brighter on the lids ❤ ️its worth the money
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
Love this! It lasts quite awhile. I've had my current bottle for quite a few months. It definitely prolongs my makeup. I for sure notice a difference in my makeup when I use this. It feels great on my face too and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I cannot live without my Fix+. I spray it on my brush to foil my eyeshadows....meaning I give them a stronger, more metallic finish. You can also use Fix+ to set your makeup or to give your face some hydration before putting on foundation. Highly recommend!!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
This stuff is so simple and necessary- a must have when you want your makeup to last all day/night. It's easy to apply and to find. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I would definitely recommend it to those who are serious about their makeup.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Before all makeup setting sprays there was this. The refreshing fix plus. This was one of the first things I ever purchased in MAC back in high school. Great for all skin types. Gives the skin a natural finish. I would with no doubt buy this again!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Great primer and setting spray. I usually use it to fix eye shadows and hide pores. It leaves a natural and matte finish, and it works great on all skin types. I definitely recommend it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.