Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Hillsboro, AL

I've had a bottle of this for what feels like forever and only recently discovered what a godsend it is. I have patches of dry skin that can make my foundation look cakey and patchy and when I spray this on, almost in what seems like an excessive amount and then fan it dry it gives me an amazing, not cakey at all finish. It's also amazing to use for wetting eyeshadows.
Daylan B.
Daylan B.

I absolutely love this product. Not only does it refresh the skin and contain so many good ingredients, but it is an AMAZING mixing medium for eyeshadows and I can't live without it now. When I tell you that i can't do an eye look using shimmer eyeshadows WITHOUT using fix+, I'm not even exaggerating. One of my HOLY GRAILS and I will repurchase for the rest of my life
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC

MAC fix+ is such a great product. It's use is different for everyone. I love misting it on between makeup application steps, after primer but before foundation, or onto my foundation brush before dipping into my foundation.

Any time I need to add more powder throughout the day or do touchups, I always finish off with a spritz of this to keep me from looking cakey.
Nikita G.
Nikita G.
manchester

This is just a make up must have! At first you think wow that price for what looks like a bottle of water?... but no seriously its fab! Can be used before applying foundation to prep the face. Can be used on makeup brushes before applying eyeshadows to bring out the colours more and can be used to set the make up when finished. It is great would recommend.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Rochester, NH

This is wonderful. Makes my skin feel refreshed and ready for makeup application, but is also a great pick me up throughout the day after my makeup has been applied- just to give me a hydrated look. Also, THE SCENT OF THIS IS SOMETHING AMAZING. I can't explain it, you really need to smell it for yourself, but seriously if it was a fragrance, I'd buy it.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Paris, TN

You know when you use so many powder products on your face, you look a bit powdery. Not quite cakey but not very good. When I spray MAC Fix+ on after I'm done with all of my makeup, I find that it just looks so much more natural. I also spray this on a flat shader brush and then pick up some eyeshadow it looks so pigmented and stays a lot longer!
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.

Okay so I am not going to lie about this product. I love it because I can wet my brush with it to get a creamy more bold look with eyeshadows, However, I hate it as a setting spray! It ALWAYS makes my face look soo muddy and I don't spray a lot. Ive tried many techniques on the application of this spray but it always ends up making me look muddy.
Priscilla  G.
Priscilla G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Mac Fix Plus is essential in my makeup routine. I spritz it on after my moisturizer right before applying foundation. It's nice & moisturizing & has a good scent. It helps my makeup look nice & smooth. Then I finish off with it as well to lock in my makeup & set it for that "just applied makeup" look. Really a holy grail in anyone's collection
Jordan S.
Jordan S.

Spray it on the back of your hand to create gorgeous metallic pigments. Spray on your face before and after makeup application to create a base and set your art for an all day wear. Damp your foundation brush to avoid foundation brush strokes. Open the entire container, and drop a few drops in your dried out mascara to bring it back to life.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This product works well for a few hours, but after a while doesn't do much for you in the way of setting your make up. Don't get me wrong, I love Mac and its 90% of what i use, but I have found the brand Skindinavia to be superior. If you want a setting spray that's going to make you look flawless and keep your makeup set, look elsewhere.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.