BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Amanda O.
Modesto, CA
Love love love! The scent smells amazing and the spray actually works! It holds your makeup in place so well. Throughout the process of applying my makeup I give myself a little spritz of this for a refreshing feel.
Roxy S.
I love this. One spray is all you need but I use about 3 lol. Not sure about the sun protection because it is a spray so it's not distributed everywhere. It's has a natural finish. I would absolutely recommend this.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
The only reason I gave it three stars was because of the price. I feel like it's not worth as much as it is priced at. But the product works great. It is comparable to my drugstore setting sprays. I bought it online.
Mary B.
Elk River, MN
This is my go to spray. It works before and after makeup, intensifies metallic eyeshadows, and never separates or disrupts the products it's prayed onto. However, it doesn't control oil.
Emily B.
Pleasant Gap , PA
A staple in every girls makeup bag. Perfect for before your makeup, wetting your sponge during makeup, setting your makeup after and applying to eyeshadow for more intense color payoff.
Monik G.
Fort Worth
I love this setting spray I can't do my makeup with out it ! I also use it to apply my highlight and it makes it look so much better ! Not to mention it makes your makeup stay on forever
Katherine C.
Cumming, GA
Love.
This is a staple for me! It helps sets my makeup and give it a flawless finish. I also use it to make my shimmer shades stand out more. I think that everyone should give it a try.
Athyna S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. It smells great, is super light and helps keep my skin looking dewy. I have oily skin in my t-zone, this helps with keeping my skin dewy but not oily. I recommend this product for any makeup user.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I've only used this for a few makeups, but so far it's living up to the hype. My makeup sets for hours, and I love using it as a mixing medium. A close runner up to UD All Nighter, for me.
Brooke G.
I love this primer so much and recommend this for everybody! This has a natural finish and helps your makeup stay longer! This is defintley easy to apply and less bacteria is included!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.