Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I don't know what I would do without this stuff in my life! It keeps my makeup for such a long time !
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Love this stuff!! Omg. Mac shocks me with some of the products they have!! Definitely a big Mac fan!!
andrea m.
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA

Ive used tjis prodyct in the pass i stopped using it I'm not really sure why but it worked really well
Ashli R.
Ashli R.
Redding , Ca

Absolutely love this spray!! I spray it on my before and after makeup and it holds my makeup all day.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA

I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Madison, WI

I absolutely love this product. I use it everyday and keeps my face looking fresh. It smells amazing!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI

Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
suley v.
suley v.

Mac prime / setting spray is the best to use it melts down your make up and gives you the best finish
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY

I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This setting spray is the quintessential product for the summer months when your face is melting off.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.