BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Aliyah Z.
i love this product so much. i love using with eyeshadows and highlighters to make the color brighter and more pigmented. it definitely makes a huge difference and i would recommend to everyone.
Amanda O.
5 stars all day! I use this on my beauty blenders and brushes. Makeup lasts a while using this! I have never tried it as a setting spray tho...I purchase this over and over and havent found anythong close
Gielle K.
It smells good, makes your skin feel good, and is perfect for wetting makeup brushes with. Besides that, I don't really notice it extends my makeup wear time. It is a nice refresher mist though!
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
Highly recommend this product! It will make your make up pop and last longer. It is great to make your eye shadow pop. If you a shadow that's not as pingmented when you put it on the lid, spray the brush after dabbing it in the shadow then apply. It will intensify the pigment and make shimmery colors look more foil.
Asja Z.
I love this product but not for preping or priming. It's perfect for spraying it all over once you are done with your makeup to loose the powdery look. It seems to melt everything together. And then I use setting spray. Also it can be use to refresh your makeup.
Amanda C.
This is such a beautiful spray! I love the way it makes the skin just tacky enough that your foundation doesn't slide around and the mist is great. I also love it to pump up a pigments! So pretty!
Brenda H.
Cypress, TX
First let's Clear up this is not a setting spray. MAC does not say that it is.... NO WHERE on the MAC website is this referred to as a setting spray, it is called a finishing spray. The website states the following:

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!

My take: this spray is great as a finishing spray. After you put on your foundation and set it & blot with powder you spray this lovely concoction over it and it takes away that powder look and leaves you with glowing skin that does not look like you are oily.

I regularly airbrush my foundation, sometimes in the winter airbrush foundation can leave me a little to matte so I finish by spraying this on top and I'm left with radiant skin.
Bethany S.
My foundation lasts all day and looks natural with this. No settling into weird lines, no smudging. It doesn't look powdery, it still gives good coverage. I can't say enough good things about it.
Anna Scott N.
Once you try this mist out, you will never go back!! This is my all time holy grail mist to prep my face with and set it! It makes my foundation not look cakey and makes everything blend so seamlessly together!
april o.
Mac fix plus is one of my all time favorites. I always like to spray a little fun plus before I apply my makeup and spray some more once I am done with my full face. I love that it leaves my face fresh and keeps makeup in place
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.