Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.

This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Amber H.
Amber H.

This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Brittni W.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS

Pricey but I love this spray! Always seems to make me feel amazing and ready to go
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX

I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Cecii A.
Cecii A.

Best setting spray I've used hands down! It helps with not making you look cakey!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

I think this product is nice, it does set the make up well it's kinda lightweight
Cara J.
Cara J.
Mahomet, IL

This is a must have in everyone's makeup collection. Does exactly what it's says!
Justine M.
Justine M.

This product will make sure your makeup stays in place and doesn't slide or fade.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.