MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Ashlynn D.
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
hanna y.
hanna y.
I love using this before I put on makeup to refresh and moisturize my skin. After my makeup is done, I then spritz it on my face to get rid of any leftover powder from baking my face. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine
Venus F.
Venus F.
Melbourne
It's on my love list for sure. I never used primer before and using it makes a world of difference. I've tried a few different brands and this seems to work the best. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends!
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
I can actually see a difference with this and the smashbox water primer, I love this I can't explain if it would be different than just water but I'm obsessed it literally completes the look! This is one up on Mario Badescu rose water spray
Norma r.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wellington
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Julia C.
Julia C.
Arleta, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I cannot live without this stuff. It's like magic in a bottle! It gives my makeup that finishing touch and makes it last all day. I've noticed it's great for all skin types. It's like the end of the world when I finish. I buy this every single time I run out of it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.