Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is amazing especially if you need to wear your make up all day this is thee product to go to! Yes it does have skin protection. It does last a long time. I would recommend this to others.
jaclynn m.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I didn't think I needed this till I finally tried it a couple years ago. Holy grail !! You can set your makeup with or use it to intensify an eyeshadow. It's so refreshing it's always a repurchase for me
Joana B.
Joana B.
I repurchased this product 3 times already its one of my holy grails and i have combination skin so I'm oil in my T zone and it smells amazing im obsessed with this product it's not a rip off at all !
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
This is the best spray. I actually got this as a gift. I love the scent. It lasted me 3 months and it makes glitter eyeshadow or highlighter pop up more. It's a great combination for oily skin. I will definitely recommend and buy again
Yer V.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
By far my favorite setting spray! Evens out my cakeyness after applying makeup. Gives me a super natural glow as lasts all day! Very great for dry skin too. I'm on my SECOND bottle! Highly recommended!
Megan J.
Megan J.
I love Fix-+! Though I don't use it for my face unless I am going natural to give it a nice vibrancy and liveliness to my face. I use it on my brush to pick up better pigment from tough to pick up shadows. It helps bold the colors that I may want to be more intense. Same goes for highlighters! I also love using it to make my matte foundation more dewy if I'm out of dewy or just grabbed one in a hurry. It is a little pricey but I've had mine for months and I haven't made it through the bottle yet. I haven't used it to prime so I'm not sure about that. But the other uses are worth the purchase!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I use this product every day. You can use it as a pick me up to hydrate your face or you can use it with your makeup as a setting spray or primer. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
A ABSOLUTE MUST !!!! Fix+ has been a staple in my beauty bag for years now. I spray it on my face before application, my sponge before I blend foundation, and brushes to intensify colors. It is refreshing and offers a beautiful finish
Silvia E.
Silvia E.
This product is really good if your looking for a dewy finish . I don't believe it have sun protection in it if I remember . It go for normal / dry skin because of dewy finish . I would buy it again because I do love me a dewy finish .
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
June 26, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC has amazing primer. I love that it's now Available at ulta. It lasts a long time and helps hide your pores. It also makes you face feel nice and soft. I love this, and would recommend it to anyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.