Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Cadence P.
Cadence P.
Union city , CA

I absolutely love this product. It does what it's supposed to do. Sets my makeup and moisturizes my face as well! $20 for something that I don't need to use on a daily basis is well worth it. I save it for special events and I've had it for about half a year now. Still almost a full bottle after 9 uses!
Sarahi N.
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX

I love this primer. I also use it to spray my brushes before applying eyeshadow. It makes the eyeshadow pop up and more pigmented. Totally worth buying this product.
bronx, ny

I've been using this product for years and I love it! It's a must have for any makeup collection because of the benefits it provides. You can not only use it on your face to make sure your makeup doesn't move, but you can also put it on a brush and use it with eyeshadow to make the makeup much more vibrant. Along with that, you can mix it with your foundation to create a dewey look. Great overall!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Oxford, OH

Awesome setting spray to keep all your makeup in place even after sweating all night. Great for using pigments and transforming favorite eye shadows to liners!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I've never been more in love with a makeup product! I use this before and after and I can feel the difference when I use it and when I don't! My makeup lasts so much longer and never settles into my creases!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

As a lover of all things Mac I have to say that this product did not disappoint. Use it to set your makeup and it makes it smooth and natural. I've used it both before applying makeup as well as a finishing spray. Keeps the makeup from settling into lines of your face. This is a great buy!
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love this product! This is great for setting powder. It doesn't leave a dewy feeling and is great for everyday use.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Fresno, CA

I used to hate wear full foundation because my skin is oily and I used to hate wearing makeup because oily skin+heat= makeup smearing and coming off. So I picked this up and tried it out. It was a Heaven sent gift! <3 I use this every time I do a Full Face!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, Ontario

This is a great primer. It is great for any of skin and really is a great base for foundation and helps keep makeup in place for the entire day. Such a great product, I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.

I always thought this was just a waste of money, until I actually bought it. This keeps my make up flawless all day long. Not only does it keep your makeup looking good, but you can spray this in the middle of the day and it instantly picks up your face. It's just awesome.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.