BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
If you do not looking shiny throughout the day I will suggested getting you some MAC Prime and Prep it really does the trick! Not on the cheaper end but if you use sparingly then it will last a while. It also depends how often you wear makeup.
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
This stuff is amazing. It's expensive, but it works wonders for makeup application. I've used it to set layers of foundation and concealer to keep them from creasing/caking, and also as a setting spray. This will be my third time repurchasing.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
This is needed in every collection! It's $20 yes but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! It not only sets or preps your make up but helps intensify shadows, highlights, and blushes too. Mac even has a $10 travel size so you can try it out
erica j.
erica j.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Skye B.
Skye B.
Texarkana , TX
I 👏🏻 LOVE 👏🏻 FIX+ 👏🏻  Before makeup yes! After makeup yes! It helps prep skin for makeup and sets everything after application. It's great for any skin type. It's so easy to apply- just spray! I would definetly recommend  this product to others!
Jac F.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
This does what it claims. It does not make your make up last longer nor does it claim to so don't expect that outcome. But it does make the pigmentation in shadows stronger which is what I use it for it's nice as a for all over face mist so I continue to repurchase. I love this product
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I give this product 5 stars! This is my favorite setting spray. I noticed it gives me more of a natural finish. It is easy to apply the only thing I do not care for is when the bottle is almost empty it starts spitting out rather the spraying.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Westminster, CO
I mean it's fix + how can you not love it!? It's multipurposes make it a great value. You  can use to set your face, wet your brush, refresh during the day, prime before makeup, anything! The price is decent and you get quite a bit of product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.