BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Chikis V.
Fix plus is a great way to prime face. I personally soak my face in this to make my foundation a little bit dewy. However the product it self is great. The skin feels hydrated through the day. I can say that the actual spray is very direct. Its not as finely sprayed like the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
I purchased this product from Amazon and have really liked it. It makes my makeup last all day. I use two coats after applying my makeup and fan in dry between coats. I also spray it on my liner brush and turn a powder into a liner. It helps my makeup look less powdery and more like skin. My only complaint is that I wish it was a finer mist.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Andrea D.
Edgewood
This stuff is amazing!! It's pricey but it last a long while. It is amazing to use to dampen your brushes to get more pigment out of your shimmer shadows and it makes your makeup melt into your face when you spray it on. If you have a little too much wetness go in with your beauty blender.
Amber H.
Victoria, BC
I actually use this product not as a mist... I use it to wet my angle brushes when doing eyeshadow and it seems to work amazing! The shadow stays longer and thicker! And the bottle lasts a really long time!
Goodness U.
Washington, DC
I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.
Angelique C.
Pomona, CA
I enjoy the most feel when I put it on it recreates my face.Its easy to apply you just twist and sports your face. It helps cover the pores in some ways. It gives you face a natural look. And helps it shimmer. I would  recommend it to others  because it helps you make up stay perfect all day
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Omg I don't know life without this product! I've purchased similar products but, always go back to MAC fix plus. After I apply my concealer, I always wet my beauty blender with this to pat the concealer in my skin. I love how this feel and makes my skin look. I run through this like crazy!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.