Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH
Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Schez A.
Schez A.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this a lot cause doesn't have alcohol on it hidrátate my skin and also helps my makeup to keep in place is really good for dry skin also I used it to create more pigmentation for the eyeshadows
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
My absolute favorite spray! I use this for setting my makeup for a lasting look. I also use it to wet my makeup brushes for a more pigmented look! I love this spray and would highly recommend it. Will always be reaching for this in my daily makeup routine!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Hampton, VA
This is my secret weapon for a perfect face. I applied thus primer after my moisturizer and again after makeup application. Excellent base for foundation. My skin was visibly smoother and pores blurred.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
This is great and refreshing! I use it to refresh my face, as a spray before applying makeup. I spray my brush and/or beauty blender with this to blend my foundation out. I also spray my brush for eyeshadow and highlight with this to intensify the pigment and make it really pop.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Arden, NC
This product is the biggest staple in my makeup collection. It can be used as a primer. It can be used on days where you're just letting your skin breathe and just want a little mist of hydration. It can be used on eyeshadows (my personal favorite) to make the color pop so much more. A bottle lasts forever and is very well priced. It also smells awesome. Can't speak highly enough about this stuff.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
Nina P.
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
I love this spray primer. I spray about three times and it's a watery base then I just massage it into my face. It keeps my makeup on all day and I definitely haven't broken out since I got this primer!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Really good product i love it. I have one and i use it to wet my brushes or before i apply make up and after and it makes my face feels so fresh i dont feel lime i have mad make up on. I brought it on the store..
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
I always have this on hand it is my go to facial spray. Not to set but to take any cakey makeup away and just melts it all together. The spray is good itself doesn't just shoot it at your face. Recommend.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.