Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA

It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY

Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Aliesh A.
Aliesh A.

I love using Mac fix plus. It goes on easily and keeps my makeup lasting all day. I use this everyday
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I don't know what I would do without this stuff in my life! It keeps my makeup for such a long time !
Ashli R.
Ashli R.
Redding , Ca

Absolutely love this spray!! I spray it on my before and after makeup and it holds my makeup all day.
MONICA R.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA

I love fix+ it makes my makeup stay all day and it also works for eyeshadow to make the more shinier.
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Calexico, CA

Me encanta. La utilizo en mi beauty blender y mezcla perfecto mi maquillaje. Lo fija y dura por horas
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA

I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
Maritzy Z.
Maritzy Z.
Miami

Me encanta te ayuda a que dure más el maquillaje y rinde bastante, es grandiso chicos, natural finish
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.