BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Valeria T.
Mac fix plus gives me so much hydration. It also makes my make up last so long. It's like super glue to keep your make up on it gives you such a glowy finish it's very easy to apply I recommend this to a lot of people
Kim G.
Long Beach , CA
This fix+ spray is the first makeup setting spray I have used! I never even heard of it before this! Love the smell and love how it melts my makeup together seamlessly. If you pack it on and are too cakey, DRENCH your face in this and it dries beautifully!
Victoria F.
Utica, NY
This product is so universal. I use it for primer, setting spray and even to intensify a shimmery or metal eyeshadow. I dont know what id do without my mac fix +. Completely worth the buy.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Keeps my face refreshed and slowly. Helps my make up spread evenly and moisturized. I use it on all my make up clients. Best part, the spray never gives me a problem and it doesn't stink.
rae lynn s.
Washington, PA
this product is amazing if you are looking for a setting spray that makes your skin dewey but also holds the oils in! it makes my makeup stay on for 12+ hours, so it is very long lasting. it is also very easy to apply.
Kristen D.
I have tried many setting sprays and honestly nothing can even come close to what this product is capable of. I do not like the fact that MAC is not truly cruelty free as they sell to China who requires animal testing.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this product after applying powder products to my face to make them look flawless. I will also spray this on my eyeshadow brush when using certain eyeshadows to make them really pop.
Vanessa D.
Sioux City, IA
This product doesn't do anything for me it's just like spritzing water on my face. It is good for getting more pigmentation from products though. I don't recommend and I won't be buying this again.
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
I love the Mac Fix Plus Spray. It is perfect to intensify any eyeshadow. It can also be used to set or prime one's makeup. The only con is the price. Thirty dollars is a lot to pay for this product, but it is a staple of mine!
Jamie B.
I use this product almost every day! Keeps my makeup fresh all day. It's s super fine mist so it doesn't evened ruin your makeup when you spray is on even if you reapply through the day. Keeps my skin looking good too.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.