BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Veronica L.
['Riverside', 'CA'], CA
This product is absolutely amazing! It can be used in multiple ways. For example, to intensify eyeshadow, prime , and it can also be used after your make up is done. I would totally buy this product again.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Love this product! This product is a staple in the beauty community and is a must-need. I love spritzing it on my face after I've done my makeup and I also use it on my brush to make my eyeshadows more pigmented
Jessi G.
Everyone loves fix+. It's a staple in every makeup junkies collection and that's because it is so versatile. Use it on your face before or after makeup or to wet shadows. Either way, you will NOT be disappointed.
Jada B.
Anderson, SC
This pre and prime spray is hands down the best spray!! I use it as a setting spray after I have my full face on and I love the glowy dewy look it gives to my skin!! It also makes my makeup last all day!!
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
I love Prep and Prime, it's a great premakeup spray to add more hydration. I use it on my brushes to make a shadow more intense and throughout the day if my makeup starts to look cakey. I will keep buying!
Summer S.
McComb , MS
I love products that do more than one thing and this is definitely one of them! I love the smooth canvas it gives me to apply my makeup on and I also love the small glitter it leaves. Such a great product!
Miranda D.
Austin, TX
I use this stuff for so many things. Eyeshadow primer, I use it to in my ABH dip brow when it is dry, I use it as a face mist. The list goes on, this is seriously some good stuff. And it smells great too.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Who doesn't love them some mac fix plus??? Mac fix plus is so amazing! It can be used for many things like prepping the face, setting the face and enhancing and intensifying foiled, glitter, and shimmer shadows!
Bethany C.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Love love love! Smells great. Helps my makeup last all day and gives me a dewy finish. I use it to help with making eye shadows apply a bit better. It also makes a very satisfying noise when it's sprayed.
Shanelle C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great if used as a primer or a setting spray with a dewy finish. I like to spray my face before apply foundation. It is also great for better color pay off when used on eye shadow brushes.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.