Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Hanna H.
Hanna H.

Im willing to try this as my setting spray. It looks good and simple. i heard the smell was good too
Maria M.
Maria M.

Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Delia T.
Delia T.

Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA

I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
Makeup F.
Makeup F.

Too much money for the amount u get and for the product don't buy this will burn a hole in ur pocket
Damaris B.
Damaris B.

Love! Love! Love! The way it makes your makeup look is flawless. It's long last your makeup for sure
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Yeimi B.
Yeimi B.

This is a must have for ALL! Best way to set your face. Locks everything up and make you feel fresh.
Léojhé L.
Léojhé L.

Adoro o prime da Mac super indico e perfeito amo ,super indico e maravilhoso de mais ..ele é de mais
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.

Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.