Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Dinah T.
Dinah T.
Whittier, CA

For a long time I was a doubter, like why would you spray water on your face after you spent all that time on your makeup? One day I finally had enough of everyone raving so much about it I finally gave in and got a bottle of my own and OMG!!! If you have an issue with your face looking too powdery after you finish your foundatin routine this will become your best friend just a few sprays at arms length it gets rid off that powdery look and doesn't move your makeup, works great as a pick me up throughout the day and perfect for intensifying eyeshadows.
Erica P.
Erica P.

I debated on whether or not I should buy this but for the longest time I have been looking for a foundation that doesn't make my skin so dry which has been impossible! Being that i gave up hope that I would find a great foundation I saw this all over youtube and thought this might just work...well i was not disappointed at all!!! I sprayed this after I finished applying my foundation and it made my skin look flawless smooth, and felt so soft to the touch! I love it I'm never going to be without it ever again!!! ps i have very dry skin!!!!
Mignon H.
Mignon H.
Orlando, FL

It took me a while to really understand the benefits of Fix+ but once I got the hang of it, I used it every time I did my makeup. I use it in my kit on clients. It helps to remove that powdery finish that some pressed/loose powders can leave behind. It's also great for blending concealer and appling loose pigments and mineral shadows. It's a great refresher on a hot day, too! I like that you can choose two diffent sizes to fit your personal needs. Def a repurchase, plus I can B2M the bottle.
Vicky N.
Vicky N.
New Jersey

I bought this about 2 months ago, and I am not even halfway done with the bottle! I bought this at mac for $20! And I must say I thought it was cheap for mac lol. My makeup lasts all day when I spray this one my face, but be careful not to put it to close to your face! The nozzle is huge and a bunch of product will go on your face..When you use it extend your arm all the way out and then spray your face! Trust me on this! Overall I honestly love this, and I would def re purchase x10
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

This product is good, but it's not great, I feel like it's a bit overpriced for what it is. I love the scent it has, it's clean and fresh. I use this whenever I want to make an eyeshadow more pigmented, I spray this onto my eyeshadow brush before dipping the brush into the eyeshadow. I also use this whenever I don't want my powder foundation to look too powdery or dusty. Other than that, I don't see what else this could be used for. Good product though, only downside is pricing.
Jaymee F.
Jaymee F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I recently purchased this spray after hearing about it for years. Technically, it's not a 'setting' spray and it does not prolong the wear of your makeup by any means. Although, it's very good if your foundation is too cakey, just mist this over your face and it will help to give your skin a more dewy finish. I also have been loving it for my pigments; just spray the brush with the product and then use your pigments/eyeshadow for a more deeper colour. Overall a great spray!
Milena P.
Milena P.

This is for sure my beauty MVP product. not only does it help me prepare my skin for a smoothr makeup application (as i apply it right after moisturizer) , i also bring it with me everywhere to refresh my look thru out the day ( AKA when my concealer starts creasing or skin is losing moisture) The spray nozzle gives you full coverage of your face with only a cpl sprays. the full size bottle goes for $22 and the travel size only $10. Try it and you will love it! #promise!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Aberdeen

I love this product and it is actually the first MAC product that I ever purchased.. the only down side is that it does't actually set your foundation but it is GREAT for prepping the skin with hydration it is also amazing for using with eyeshadows and pigments to give a more metallic finish! You can also spray it on your foundation brush before you apply and it will help to sheer out your foundation and give a dewy finish if that is what you are looking for :) thumbs up
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL

I love my Fix +.. i use it in so many applications it is very much worth the price.
It is great to sheer out your foundation (not all foundations work), to make skin look natural when over powdered, great to use with eyeshadows for a foiled look or to use them as eyeliners. I also use fix + if i end up using too much dry shampoo and it shows a lot on my dark hair. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT AT ALL! I cant say enough great things about this versatile product.
Lee K.
Lee K.
Rochester, MN

I use this product religiously!!

I love the way it makes my skin feel and look. I use this on all my clients and they love it as well. Definitely need to carry the travel size with me all the time. Super affordable and great to have with you. One trick I like to do is spray it on my brushes to apply eyeshadow and sometimes when my face is dry, I spray a little on my foundation brush. Having it a little wet helps moisturize my skin when applying foundation.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.