Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
Pamela H.
Pamela H.

Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD

Love love love!!! I use it for so many things! Including wetting my beauty blender!
cristal m.
cristal m.

This is an amazing spray by Mac leaving my face really fresh on me smalls great too
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN

Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH

I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
Amber H.
Amber H.

This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.

This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

I've used this a couple times but so far I like it.. I prefer cream based primers.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Brittni W.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS

Pricey but I love this spray! Always seems to make me feel amazing and ready to go
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.