MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Everyone and their momma knows how great this product is! You can use it as a primer, setting spray and pigment enhancer! Can use it for almost all skin types, oily can be a hit or miss depending on the person. Highly recommend.
liv S.
liv S.
Miami
This mist is not only refreshing it preps and sets the skin. It looks super nice and natural. Good for oily and dry skin. It is expensive but worth it. I love the packaging and I would buy it again. It is overall a great product
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
This make-up fix plus is one of my favorites I do not lack in my make-up looks and in my cosmetiquera I have been using it for 10 years and every time I finish it I buy it again I love it leaves your face with a natural shine.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love setting my makeup with this and spraying my face with it before I put my makeup on! It has such a nice smell and a refreshing feel. It doesn't make my makeup look cakey and it is a great product for what you pay for it.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
a product every one should have in their makeup routine! i don't apply shimmer eyeshadows without wetting my brush with fix plus!! i've had the same bottle for MONTHS and it's still half full! i will never not buy this product.
Yazmin T.
Yazmin T.
I love how universal this is! It fells so great on my face before I begin applying! It sets my face afterwards and it is also a great tool to make glitter shadows pop! It's so refreshing and hydrating! I've purchased this twice already and needing a new one soon!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Monett, MO
June 25, 2017, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Perfect for pretty much anything. I love to use this before my primer to hydrate my skin, I use it to wet my brushes when I use glittery eyeshadow and I always use it to amp up my highlight. Also works as a good setting spray!
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Jess N.
Jess N.
I got this primer in an Ipsy bag as a sample and I absolutely love it, doesn't clog my pores and sets a nice canvas for my BB cream. Leaves my face super soft- I have oily skin and this left it being perfect I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a primer!
Ashlynn D.
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.