Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL

This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.

This product is soooo good, it makes your makeup stay put all day and it adds slight of a dewy finish to your skin.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Clawson, MI

I don't use this on my face so idk about that but it's the best to spray on your eyeshadow to make it more metallic
Chrysa A.
Chrysa A.

It does work but It's a expensive. You can find products that can prime and fix your makeup without spend too much
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY

Love this setting spray more than anything .really does hydrate my makeup and sets my makeip.makes it last all day
Verity N.
Verity N.
London

I like this product a lot.

I like different varieties of setting sprays and this one is one of the better options.
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA

I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

Love this!! Makes my make up stay on longer and makes it glow. A little on the pricey side but totally worth it!!!
alexis g.
alexis g.
Whitehall, PA

Would love like every one has this and I don't I feel so left out wish I get this hopefully I get my hands on this
Krlita V.
Krlita V.

muy lindo me encanta como luce en el rostro , no lo dejo de usar ya que todos los dias lo uso antes del maquillaje
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.