BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Mah Noor C.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best primer everrr!! I just can't get enough of this primer it is my must have product, suits my skin gives beautiful glow to the skin I'm completely in love with this primer
Josie F.
Lacey
Love using this before I apply foundation, makes my foundation go on a lot smoother, and more dewy. Also love using this to mist on eyeshadows to make them look more vibrant!
Nicole D.
Owego, NY
Fantastic light mist that helps my makeup stay in place all day with no problems. Hands down my favorite setting spray. Doesn't leave your face wet and isn't a huge squirt of liquid, soft, lightweight.
Stephanie C.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not only great for setting but is has so many other great uses! You can spray on skin before makeup to prep and hydrate as well as using it through it the day to refresh your makeup! It has a wonderful scent and is good for all skin types! I love this stuff!!!
Connie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites to prime and refresh my face. I've bought and tried other similar products but always come back to this. Keeps my face from drying out and being to matte.
Shelby K.
Newburgh, IN
One of my holy grail products. I have used this for years and I still go back to it time and time again. It locks my makeup in and I also use it to pack on glittery eyeshadow.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
Awesome product, I use everyday and it's always in my purse, I have two actually, really love this stuff, awesome for face make up and give you a pretty much better look. It's the best ever ! I really like
Annabelle C.
The mac prep in prime is FABULOUS!!! It makes your skin feel very refreshed after use and gives a little glow! You can use after skin care routine or on top of your makeup but this stuff is the BOMB
Riya R.
Amazing product!! Keeps my makeup on all day!! I never need to worry about my makeup not lasting! Also dries super quick and keep me matte and oil free all day! This stuff keeps me refreshed all day.
Amanda G.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite things to spray on my brushes to make my highlight blinding ! or even to get some of my eye shadows more pigmented! 10/10 would recommend! Absolutely love !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.