Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
María M.
María M.

This product facilitates the application of the foundation besides giving a healthy and clean appearance to the skin, but does not have the best life actually looks radiant skin.
It should be noted that there are primers such as the Milani brand give the same effect and last longer for a lower price.
edxons t.
edxons t.
Calama , chile

I love this is so good for me skin and is the best of the world!!!! :D. The production.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

I actually use this to wet my brush if I need a more intense application of eyeshadow, and it works wonderfully! Depending on the intensity you are looking for, you may either finely mist the brush in order to get the brush slightly wet, or saturate it in order to get a more bold amount of color on your brush. This also works well to help set makeup!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Rockport, TX

This is my go to settings spray I wouldn't feel complete without this product I keep a full size in my makeup collection and a travel size to go I use it before during and after makeup up and it really locks my makeup in to place will hydrating my skin without leaving that greasy or oily feeling definitely going to keep buying this !
This is such a nice setting spray for my skin. I have normal/combination skin so when I'm done with my makeup I will spray this all over. It gives a nice airbrush finish. If I'm not wearing makeup that day I will just spray this on for a nice hydrating glow. I love it! 10/10 recommend
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Fairfield, CA

This is truly a multipurpose product! I don't typically use this as a primer, but I do use it to set my makeup in order to get rid of any powdery finish. Also, this is AMAZING to use when applying eyeshadow. You simply spray a bit on an eyeshadow brush (I like a flat paddle brush), and your eyeshadows have better color payoff and blendability.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ

I love MAC's Fix+ to set my makeup because it is so refreshing on the skin. It's not scented and dries really quickly. I've been using it for years!
isn't that good for a setting spray and leaves little droplets on your face if you spray after you've applied make up.. i don't see the big deal about it :(
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL

Great setting spray keeps my makeup set all day gives a nice dewy finish. It's my go to spray since trying it I haven't picked up my other ones!
Allison I.
Allison I.
Listuguj, Quebec, QC, QC

This is such a universal product and I LOVE IT! Not only can you use it so "set makeup" or remove "powder" you can also spray your brushes to make your shadows/pigments more intense!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.