Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL

This is a good product; however I don't understand how people are using this as a setting spray. This product doesn't assist with setting my makeup at all. what it does work really well for turning a powdery look into a more dewy look. it always works amazingly well with shadows and loose powders. I've also used it wet my beauty blenders if I don't have water. it's a very useful product.
Ferris M.
Ferris M.

If you want to have that healthy glowing skin look, then this is the right stuff! It makes your skin feel fresh, cool, and hydrated. I wouldn't really say that it is great for setting your makeup if your looking for longevity. I would use Urban Decays setting spray for that. But like i said, Fix+ is amazing for glowing fresh looking skin.
Mariel M.
Mariel M.

I think i love the way this smells more than the product itself :P. it's definitely refreshing though. I'm not sure if it sets your makeup cuz i live in a hot climate so no setting spray or mist can stop this face from melting. At 3.4oz, it's a good size so this stuff is gonna last me a while. I'm happy with it :)
priyanka v.
priyanka v.

Love this product... its got multiple uses.. as a setting spray, as a hydrating refreshing mist, to convert eyeshadow to eyeliner , to get more pigmentation in eyeshadow and much more.. when used over foundation it gives a very dewy and natural look.. my holy grail product.. totally worth every penny !!
Mina B.
Mina B.

I used this last year for when I did my prom makeup, and I was really impressed! My makeup stayed all night, which was good because I had a bad scar from an injury, and I didn't want my concealer fading, and then have my scar showing in my pictures. It is perfect, and smells great.
Alina K.
Alina K.

Makes everything look flawless after I've set my foundation with powder! I liked that it fixes any cakiness that occurs from powder and that it adds a second layer of defense so that foundation lasts longer! I also feel like it gives me the nice dewy finish that I often aim for!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

I bought the travel size version of this product because I wanted to test it out before fully committing and I love it! My makeup stays on longer and my skin doesn't feel as slick as it usually does as I have oily skin. This works very well and I do about 3-4 sprays on my face.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Meridian, ID

Great pick-me-up for when your makeup is looking dull and powdery. I spray it all over my face before and after foundation and it keeps my skin looking natural. It's also useful with loose pigments and shadows, or just when you want to intensify the color of a pressed shadow.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK

I got the smaller bottle of this and i absolutely love it! I spray it on my brush before applying my foundation, and it makes my makeup look FLAWLESS. Sometimes, when I'm looking a bit dry/dull, ill spray this on my whole face afterwards just to enhance my makeup look.
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA

LOVE this setting spray, hate the price. It makes you look glowing, radiant and healthy, and it takes away any cake or powdery look from your make-up. I also love using it on metallic or shimmery eye shadows to make them really pop. It's a great multi-tasking product.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.