Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Tina D.
Tina D.

I love this product it doesn't leave your face feeling dry. It doesn't leave any residue on your face.
Teanna S.
Teanna S.
Saint Paul

Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT

Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA

It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Talladega, AL

Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK

I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY

Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.