BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Brittney M.
A daily staple. You must have this product! Great for all skin types. Luxurious but affordable one bottle can last me a few months. Leaves skin looking flawless.
Rae J.
This spray is versatile. I like it to refresh my face during the day and wet my eyeshadow brush for more intense color payoff. I don't really use it to set my makeup. However it's a staple in my collection.
Gosia B.
Lockport
One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this stuff it is magic to me I put this on when I need my make up to last the whole day on a busy day spray before make apart after applying make up and can feel secure knowing your make up is on point
Maria O.
Detroit
I love this mist I use it before and after I do my makeup. It helps the application to be smoother. In my opinion it has a natural finish. I also use it to make my eyeshadow my intense and pigmented. Yes, I recommend this product to everyone.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Love using fix+ to wet my brushes to make the metallic more blinding. The only thing I wish would change is the spray applicator. Every bottle I've owned of fix plus my spray applicator has broken some how.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this fix + in March of this year. I think I paid $18.00 for it but could be wrong on that. I have several "drugstore" priced setting sprays that work for what I need them to do but wanted to see why this was such a cult classic. It is a very versatile product but I mainly use it as a setting spray, to calm down any powdery or cakey issues, to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want a more intense look out of my lid shades, and on zero makeup days to refresh my skin after a shower or after being out in heat and humidity. I will repurchase this every time I run out and gladly pay the "higher end" price. It is a staple for me, only con I have is that because the way it's packaged I don't find it to be travel friendly so it just doesn't leave my vanity.
Maria C.
Eugene , OR
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
This primer did a pretty good job keeping my make up on. I struggled with having an oily face as the day went out. I did like that it lasted me a long time and never caused me to break out. I would recommend this to someone who has dryer skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.