Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (390)
Yovana S.
Yovana S.

This setting spray is awesome. Keeps all my makeup in place.. when i go party i don't have to be worried about my makeup.
Kleah
Kleah
Flushing, NY

Daily good setting spray. I have found that the urban decay all nighter spray is much better but this gets the job done.
Thelma H.
Thelma H.
Maricopa, Az

I have this & I loooove this! Feels super light weight on the face & gives a dewey look depending on how much you spray.
Yaoska C.
Yaoska C.
San Ramón / Alajuela / Costa Rica

He visto muchos vídeos de maquillaje donde aplican este producto al finalizar ... pero acá en Costa Rica no se encuentra
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY

Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Waterloo, IL

AMAZING on eye shadows and to prime face. i use mainly on my eye shadows and there is no other product better than this
savannah l.
savannah l.

Very lightweight and fresh feel. Also applies well to my type of skin over foundation. Really love it but not that much
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lexington

I am definitely a Mac girl. I love anything and everything mac. It is definitely a little pricey but I highly recommend
Shabana I.
Shabana I.

Excellent product! Must have for sure if you can afford it! There are some substitutes out there but this is top notch.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX

Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.