BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jacob P.
Jacob P.
Iowa City
This product is wonderful. It made my skin look very dewey and moisturized and really set my makeup into place. I used this before going out with a full face of makeup and it worked at making it long lasting! I definitely would buy this product again.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Vermillion, SD
Love this spray! It lasts for awhile and feels so good on the skin! I spray my face before and after applying makeup and also use it to spray my blending brushes or to wet a brush to apply pigment! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Eau Claire, WI
Mac fix + is one of my favorite sprays ever. It has so many different uses and it has made my skin feel so nice and refreshed!! I have dry skin and I absolutely love it. I own 3 including some of the limited edition scented ones and they are amazing!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm well aware that this product isn't for setting your face after you finish but I love how it seems to take away the powdery finish from the baking of my highlight and I also use it to make my lid shadow pop on my eyes and intensify my highlighter. Basically I go through these every 4 months.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Columbus, OH
Studio Fix+ is a must have in any makeup kit. I use Fix+ as a setting spray even though it's not a setting spray. It helps to get rid of a caking face look. It smooth everything out and gives a more natural look. I will never stop using this product.
Bria W.
Bria W.
Red Oak, TX
One of my favorite make up brands!!! Call me weird I even like the way the make up smells. But I believe I have or have tried almost every MAC product especially the prep and fix mist! I would recommend and if it fits your budget try there product!
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.