Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (585)
This product is very affordable and it really helps to wake me up and to make me feel refreshed I love this product and hope to have it someday. I helps so much to help my pores it help to shrink them every since I have used this product my pores have shrieked tremendously.
alexandria c.
alexandria c.
Douglas, MA
This setting spray is one of my absolute favorites. During the day your makeup will not be cakey and the direction/pressure in which it comes out is perfect! This product is definitely worth the money and i would repurchase!!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
I love this, it is my favorite spray to use when I'm done with my makeup! I set my face with powder & when I spray on the fix plus it looks less powdery and better🌸 I recently love the coconut one
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fort Myers, FL
Great! Not oily at all on my skin. Helps me apply make up easier. It lasts all day. It's a big bottle so you don't have to reapply or put on more than once. Helps cover my Pores for a flawless face
Alexus J.
Alexus J.
It keeps the makeup on for a long time. You don't have to worry about your makeup quickly fading away. But, it may be a struggle when it's time to come off. Soap and water should do the trick. Also, I would but this product again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
This is such a beautiful spray! I love the way it makes the skin just tacky enough that your foundation doesn't slide around and the mist is great. I also love it to pump up a pigments! So pretty!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Small yet mighty! Love this for starting off long days and keeps your makeup perfect all day! Of the canvas isn't at it's best the painting won't be either! And tgis starts your canvas off perfect!
Yocelyn V.
Yocelyn V.
YES YES YES. Everything about Fix+ is amazing. It refreshes your face and hydrates it and makes your feel so nice, and it works for so many thing too! It primes, and if your makeup looks too cakey it dials it down. Amazing.
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Duryea, PA
A lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals. Infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration.
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
I love this primer it leaves skin flawless and has worked wonders for me! i always switch back and forth between this one and other primes like benefit but i always seem to come back to this one !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.