MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Venus F.
Venus F.
Melbourne
It's on my love list for sure. I never used primer before and using it makes a world of difference. I've tried a few different brands and this seems to work the best. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends!
Norma r.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lawrence, MA
Lasts for such a long time! I love this when my skin needs an extra boost, either before moisturizing, or after I apply my makeup if my skin is really dry. I also use it when I want to foil eye shadows and pigments. One of my fave Mac products!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Verenice D.
Verenice D.
Lamont, CA
Normally when I use setting sprays I feel as if I am spraying water onto my face. After using Mac prep and prime fix I haven't gone back to any other setting spray! Feels so refreshing once I spray it on. Absolutely love it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Where do I start, I really need this product in my life I'm a makeup artist I don't Makeup on people mostly family and some friends but I don't even no why I don't have this well I do really with art the money I get I just buy it on other products I would love this as a primer and even to make eye shadow so much more pigmented
Regina Z.
Regina Z.
Smells amazing. I use this every time I do my makeup. I use it to help blend in foundations, intensify shadows & pigments, intensify powder highlighters, set powders on my face! Cant live without product, nothing compares.
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
New York
Fix plus is the best spray invented. This has been a staple for me for years. I use fox plus for everything. I use it before my makeup, after my makeup. I use it to wt my brush yo apply pigment or to intensify eyeshadows to make the color pop and stand out more. Everyone regardless of skin type needs fix plus.
Kim L.
Kim L.
norfolk
Best thing everrr !! Nothing like this for me. I have oily skin and large pores due to acne and applying make and setting it with this product leaves me a flawless result . I've tried other products that don't do exactly what this does . Definitely recommend it!
Danae A.
Danae A.
Rockford, IL
No matter what setting spray I try, I always come back. I love the smell, it has a perfect light weight mist that I can't get enough of. I would say that it works for all skin types. I have always recommended this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.