BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Abigail C.
Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Isabella V.
This product is good for a primer if I want to have a look that's lasts for a party but not the whole day and it's easy to blend and it's good for all skin types, I would recommend this if you are only looking to wear some makeup and have it last 6 hours.
Julia S.
WORTH EVERY PENNY. this product works for so much and is so long lasting. I use this before my makeup, during, and after. it does everything. it evens out the looks of your makeup and sets it. also keeps your skin refreshed and makes eyeshadow pigment pop.
Chelsea L.
Love this stuff! It helps enhance eyeshadow and makes your eyes pop! It is affordable and will last you forever. This product is also good for setting your makeup as well. It leaves your makeup looking fresh and clean.
Breonna D.
Corvallis, OR
My favorite is the coconut scent when they have it out. But regardless of scent this product is amazing to set powders. It helps to keep it from looking caked up and last longer! I will always replace
My empty bottles.
Jessica P.
Love this prep and prime spray! Not only because my favorite makeup brand is mac but it always leaves me satisfied and had a great price compared to come setting sprays defiantly love this spray and would buy it again
Tabitha J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is A hoily grail for me. I find it is great for all skin types! I use this to set my makeup, prep skin for makeup, and just to revitalize and hydrate during my skin care routines. This is a multi use product and I highly recommend it!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I love this product. I mostly use it on a makeup brush to turn my shimmers into metallics. It is a staple in a beauty room for sure. I love MAC products. It does not seem to shimmer on the face. I would highly recommend!
Maya W.
austin, minnesota
I use my fix+ everyday to prime and set my face, and to wet my brushes. It's great for applying after makeup to set it in place. It helps the longevity of makeup. I would buy this again for sure. It's a great product.
Isabella R.
Fix+ is my ultime favorite product by Mac. It has so many different uses for priming, prepping, and setting. I go through these bottles like water. This product is a must-have for all makeup lovers. It helps your overall makeup look perfectly put together.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.