BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12072)
Tamara K.
I use this before applying my foundation and after I finish my make up. It keeps my makeup in place no matter how hot it is!

I have dry skin and my sister has oily skin, this product works wonders for both skin types!
Ashley H.
Mac fix + is one of my ride or die products. I don't go with out it. you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or spray on your eyeshadow brush to make shadows more intense and pigmented would recommend it to anybody
Richelle F.
bronx
I use this every time I finish my make it. It helps all the powders blend in together . I absolutely love how hydrated it makes my face feel you can also use it before makeup application!
Samiyah A.
East Freehold
I never go a day without this spray. I've tried alot of setting sprays and this by far is the best and the only one I ever use. It's refreshing and not greasy. It's also great to use even when your not wearing makeup.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Really a nice product and I like using it also to mix my eyeshadows to give them a more intense color keeps my make up going all-day and it's a nice refreshing hydrating burst when I need it
Jaela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Used this with high expectations but sadly I didn't see any pros, including helping prep or keep my makeup in place all day or stop creasing. Not any cons but definitely not worth 20+ dollars, wouldn't purchase again.
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
I love the Mac Fix Plus Spray. It is perfect to intensify any eyeshadow. It can also be used to set or prime one's makeup. The only con is the price. Thirty dollars is a lot to pay for this product, but it is a staple of mine!
Jamie B.
I use this product almost every day! Keeps my makeup fresh all day. It's s super fine mist so it doesn't evened ruin your makeup when you spray is on even if you reapply through the day. Keeps my skin looking good too.
Lacy C.
This product is amazing you can apply before and after makeup for long lasting it really does last ALL DAY long and it's what I need for wherever I go it's hard to find these type of products I would totally buy again
Kimberly S.
Newark, NJ
This is the only primer I've every used that didn't irritate my skin. It has a natural finish, but I've also been able to get a matte finish. It definitely didn't cause any caking. I would recommend and purchase again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.