Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Robyn R.
Robyn R.

I love this to set my makeup or on days were I'm not wearing any makeup and my skin needs a refresher
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY

I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego

One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
Rocio M.
Rocio M.

Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
suley v.
suley v.

Mac prime / setting spray is the best to use it melts down your make up and gives you the best finish
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA

It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This setting spray is the quintessential product for the summer months when your face is melting off.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI

Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO

So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.