Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this setting spray... it keeps my make up in place all day without a weird smell!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

Awesome spray! Great for setting your makeup or whenever you need your skin refreshed.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Paramount, CA

Love this so much. This will definitely Keep your makeup looking fresh all summer long
Yael M.
Yael M.

I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX

This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Toni G.
Toni G.
Portland, OR

I love this product been using it for years now . Love that my makeup stays on longer
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY

Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

This has been my holy grail setting spray for over 10 years now. It smells great too!
Mariana D.
Mariana D.

Wear this every day. Helps moisturizer clean scent. Goes on super easy. Long lasting.
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.