BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Haley E.
Haley E.
This is one of my tried and try products. Works very well for my combo skin type. I use before and after applying makeup. Helps my makeup to look more like skin and keeps it from getting cakey. I also use t for touch ups throughout the day if I feel like I'm looking powdery or my face feels dry.
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
I use this product all the time. Use to prep my face before foundation. I use it to brighten up shadows and pigments. Helps set my powders after I am complete and doesn't make my face oily. Love love love! Iconic and a staple in everyone's collection.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this forever! Funny thing is I have only ever purchased one. Lol idk how it's lasted me so long tbh it's one of my favorite setting sprays. I have very dry skin so it's perfect to make my skin look at little more dewy after I apply foundation and setting powder. Though I love it so much I considering repurchasing after having found another favorite
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm well aware that this product isn't for setting your face after you finish but I love how it seems to take away the powdery finish from the baking of my highlight and I also use it to make my lid shadow pop on my eyes and intensify my highlighter. Basically I go through these every 4 months.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Vermillion, SD
Love this spray! It lasts for awhile and feels so good on the skin! I spray my face before and after applying makeup and also use it to spray my blending brushes or to wet a brush to apply pigment! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Eau Claire, WI
Mac fix + is one of my favorite sprays ever. It has so many different uses and it has made my skin feel so nice and refreshed!! I have dry skin and I absolutely love it. I own 3 including some of the limited edition scented ones and they are amazing!
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! I use this almost everyday when applying makeup. It's a perfect setting spray, or a perfect product to spray on your brush before applying your eyeshadow. I don't know what I would do without it honestly!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.