Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY

Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Waterloo, IL

AMAZING on eye shadows and to prime face. i use mainly on my eye shadows and there is no other product better than this
savannah l.
savannah l.

Very lightweight and fresh feel. Also applies well to my type of skin over foundation. Really love it but not that much
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lexington

I am definitely a Mac girl. I love anything and everything mac. It is definitely a little pricey but I highly recommend
Shabana I.
Shabana I.

Excellent product! Must have for sure if you can afford it! There are some substitutes out there but this is top notch.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX

Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Brittni S.
Brittni S.

Amazing to spray on your face before applying make up (: I'm in love with this product and the way it smells is amazing
Sage G.
Sage G.
Milton

Works well for overall finish. However face does still get oily; especially in the t-zone aRea through the day/evening.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Works great ! Only need a quick spray, let dry and it's perfect ! Highly recommend ! Great price too ! Lasts forever :)
Martha W.
Martha W.

This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.