Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
San Angelo, TX
So hydrating and moisturizing while acting as a setting spray and primer! Ugh I love it! I liked it best tho when I spritzed my beauty blender sponge before I like blended concealer! No matter the concealer, it helped give a flawless blend!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
This stuff is so great and can be used for so many different things. I used it to prep my face before foundation and then I spray my face again after setting it with powder and it helps prevent cakeyness.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
The prep and prime by MAC is a very good primer. It makes your skin very smooth. Since it is a liquid you dont need to blend it. It does has a sun protection on it. it is very long lasting, it makes your makeup smooth and last all day.
Vallory R.
Vallory R.
Galveston, TX
I love Mac prep and prime! It feels great when putting on and the makeup application look amazing after being applied! Definitely a flawless finish! This is a must have in my kit as a makeup artist! Love!
Chi O.
Chi O.
I loveeeeeeeee this product! Makes my makeup looks flawless! Gives me this natural fresh glow after makeup application. I don't use it as a setting spray because of the dewy look it gives so I use it over my setting spray. I like the way it spritz as well. Don't really like the bottle for traveling because sometime the nozzle moves out of the locked position. Wished it had a cover.
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
June 25, 2017, 10:55 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I LOVE IT! I am so in love with this product. I love the way it makes my make up last and so easy to apply just spray it on your face. It gives a shimmering finish to the face wish is even better and would definitely recommend it to others
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Olathe, KS
I use to use this spray everyday. It works pretty well, I found out that there were other options that were half of the price and works just as well. If you have the money to spend, I wouldn't change it...
Erica A.
Erica A.
I love the fix plus. I use it before my makeup application and after for setting my makeup. Its very refreshing. I also love it for spritzing on eyeshadows to make them pop. I also use on my beuty blender for my foundation application. The fix plus is a must have in your collection.
Sanja P.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas, NV
June 21, 2017, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best setting spray ever. It really helps the skin smooth out in the end and the makeup wears longer, especially if you have plans on being outside. It feels refreshing and it's a total steal for the price!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
This product just sets your makeup in place so well. My friend uses this all the time and she lets me use it all the time. I want it but can't afford. I recommend this to everyone. It makes your skin so pretty and sets everything in place!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.