BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Olivehurst, CA
I love using this spray as a setting spray but also on my eyeshadows. Whenever an eyeshadow isnt as pigmented i will spray some of this mac fix plus on the brush and then go into the eyeshadow and the pigmentation on the shadows goes from 0-100
Krissy C.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
The way this spray fixes my foundation is just purely magical. I can't do my makeup without it. It also smells amazing! It'll make my makeup last so much longer with my oily skin. I've currently gone through 4 bottles and still plan on rebuying.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product mostly for pigments. Spray a little on a brush and apply. The Finnish of this drys matte (my opinion) I feel like if I spray it on my face it separates my make up. There is better sprays for a finishing spray besides this one.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
It's a great spray to use after finishing your complexion makeup (foundation, concealers, setting powder), so I use it in the middle of my routine. I also love the soft floral scent! However, I'm not yet convinced that it "fixes" my look into place so I tend to follow it up with another setting spray. It's great for the price point, though!
Angela H.
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
Personally, I like to use this for an instant hydration or to wet my brush with a metallic eyeshadow. For that, it's really great. I wouldn't set my makeup with this though because I've never seen a noticeable difference in the longevity of it.
Haile M.
Haile M.
Riverview, FL
I honestly couldn't do my makeup without this in my life. It's an all in one spray for the face, you can refresh, set, and prime. It has more of a hydrating feel to it. I would recommend this to someone that's dry to normal, or to someone that wants their eye shadows more opaque or vivid!
MaryLynn G.
MaryLynn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Who in there right mind has not used MAC Fix Plus in their life before! From giving yourself a pick me up throughout the day to making your eyeshadow more pigmented this is a miracle product! Perfect for all especially if you love the dewy look.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Fort Myers, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
Tori M.
Tori M.
Clinton, MD
The best setting spray by far is the MAC prime and prep fix it plus. This product is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used. It's my go to product. After I apply my makeup I spray my face and it hold my makeup in place all day. Love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.