MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This primer is so good!! I love this primer it's so moist and puts a good base for my makeup! It's not too pricey but it is defiantly worth it! I would defiantly recommend this prodctut to anyone who is looking for a good primer !
Sienna C.
Sienna C.
I love this as a setting spray or a primer! It gives you an amazing dewy finish on your skin! It feels super hydrating when applied and it extends your makeup wear by a lot! I highly recommend this as a primer or a setting spray!
ava c.
ava c.
Des Moines
this is a great primer. i bought it to see if it would be a good setting spray but it's more for primer. it really makes your skin feel healthy and really let's your makeup stay on all day long. i would definitely buy this again.
Linda E.
Linda E.
I honestly can't live without this product and always have a back up it does sooooo many different things and works for all types of skin. Just best product ever made from Mac and recommend it to sooo many ppl and they love it too
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
This is one of my favorite products ever. I've been buying it for as long as I can remember using a primer. I have combination skin so I'm always weary about trying new things. This works wonders. I'll probably always buy it haha
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Elk Grove, CA
Pros: great with making your highlight pop. Takes away powdery look. A staple because I really love how it makes my skin look.
Cons: it has this smell that doesn't bother me, but I could do without it. Also the spray on it isn't my favorite. BUT I will continue purchasing
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
I love using this product as a primer and setting spray. It smells nice and makes your face feeling good. This product also helps to make your makeup look less cakey. #contest
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
I love this stuff. A couple of spritzes pre makeup application and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes for anything glittery or shimmery. It really packs in the eyeshadow to pile up the pigmentation and makes it go one super smooth. So many uses for this product.
Adel A.
Adel A.
Elizabeth
My absolute favorite face primer ever! Keeps my make up all day it doesn't make my make up smug! I have combination skin and it keeps my face dry in the oily areas but moisturized on the dry areas. Will always keep buying product
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Plaquemine
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have very oily skin and this makes my makeup STAY. I spray this on after using my primer and it works wonders. My face stays matte all day and my makeup lasts as well. I would most definitely use this product over and over and over again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.