BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this product about a year 2 years ago it would have been 5 stars but I feel like there are better brands out there that make your makeup stay on longer even from the drug store. I wouldn't buy it again because it is pricey and I can find a cheap alternative at the drug store.
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + before and after makeup application. Before to add moisture to my dry spots and after as a finishing touch to my make up. Just to blend things a little further. I love the way my highlight looks after spritzing this amazing formula. Would definitely buy again.
Gisselle C.
Salinas
Best dewy and hydrating mist ever ! Has a great spray application and makes your makeup look so good! It helps your makeup melt together and keeps your face so hydrated. This is my favorite ever and I have gone through 2 full bottles of these, I would so recommend is definitely a must have !
Mayra R.
I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Brigett F.
Dallas
I love this! I've had mine since December and it's now July , so this has lasted me a really long time and it's still only halfway filled. I spray this all over my face after doing a full face of makeup and it just melts all the makeup into my skin. My skin looks dewy and natural and it takes away that cakey look. I really recommend this if you have that problem with your makeup.
Blanche A.
This product is a holy grail item. It's very versatile and can last a long time. I'm a makeup artist so I need products that last me awhile so this is perfect. I mainly use it for my eyeshadows, skin prep on normal skin, sometimes as finishing spray on combo skin. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Rob K.
I really like to prep prime and fix my face before leaving the house but sometimes this product falls over and spills all over my lipstick collection. works great for prepping, priming, and fixing overall though
America M.
Aurora, CO
Favorite facial spray out there. It is very versatile. The price point is not too ridiculous for the amount of product you receive. Works great as priming spray and finishing spray. It helps get rid of that powdery look, but won't extend the longevity of your makeup since it is not a setting spray. Works great to foil. I always repurchase.
Amanda M.
Patterson , CA
Love how fresh this makes my skin feel! Helps my makeup go on more smoothly and look more natural. It's light weight and never feels sticky. Plus it has a lock so you can easily pack this without having to worry about it leaking in your makeup bag.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I love how this product feels on my skin, it's refreshing. I don't know that I really notice a benefit in prepping my skin other than adding a great amount of moisture and an added refresher. I really enjoy this product and would recommend this product for those who are looking for more moisture for their face.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.