Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Julia M.
Julia M.
June 23, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy grail item. Have to keep this stocked for face eyeshadows, whatever. I like using this before and after makeup and sometimes if I'm not wearing anything at all I like using this just to freshen up my skin
Miki S.
Miki S.
Westminster, CO
Really great for a refresh in the middle of the day! I have oily skin and this works great! I have used a couple times a day to refresh my makeup! Doesn't hide pores as much as it gives your makeup a new set.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Diana Z.
Diana Z.
Corona, CA
For a person that has tried many different primers I highly recommend this product! It made my foundation and powder have such a flawless finish, it can be a bit pricey for a primer but I extremely recommend
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Not enough good things could be said about this setting spray. You can use it to prime, set as well as refresh your make up. I also use it with my shimmery products to give them an extra pop. I keep a travel size with me and two full sizes on my vanity. I even like to use one on makeup days to to give my skin a nice hydrated appearance.
Breanna U.
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
Kept my makeup lasting all day! Although it's quite pricey I love it and would definitely repurchase. It kept me matte and makeup in place all day my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad it didn't break me out
Anna P.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
June 21, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Takes down the powdery look of makeup on the skin and when sprayed on a brush, the eyeshadow pay off is more metallic! The spritzer is nice and evenly mists the skin. I highly recommend it
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pembroke, GA
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Jina L.
Jina L.
Stockton, CA
June 20, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy grail ! I love this product and can not live without it . It's a setting spray that I will continue to use it makes my makeup look flawless and when I need a refresh for my makeup it does just the job!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.