Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Nimisha P.
Nimisha P.

Amazing product, leaves skin looking smooth and fresh and helps keep make up on for more than 15 hours
Teanna S.
Teanna S.
Saint Paul

Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA

It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Vitoria B.
Vitoria B.

Gente, esse produto é maravilhoso!!! Deixa a pele prontinha e seca. A qualidade é incrível. Recomendo.
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Celeste B.
Celeste B.

Lo amo es el mejor
Siempre lo compro y es el mejor sella oefecto Y todos aquí en Guatemala les encanta
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX

it's fabulous. makes the makeup and Pigment perfectly set in a very good way. I recommend it very well
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Aimee O.
Aimee O.
Kew Gardens, NY

OMG THIS SPRAY IS AMAZING!!

There is NO other Sparta that is like this brands mix.

Seriously amazing!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.