BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Mayra M.
Marlin, TX
I use fix plus everyday when I apply makeup. It leaves my face with a dewy finish. I've purchases fix plus twice now and will continue. Can be used with eyeshade to make them more foiled and even highlighters
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
This primer did a pretty good job keeping my make up on. I struggled with having an oily face as the day went out. I did like that it lasted me a long time and never caused me to break out. I would recommend this to someone who has dryer skin.
Sydney K.
I think this is the only setting spray that I have actually noticed a difference with when using! It feels very refreshing and it leaves a slight Dewey look which I love! And it's a fair price for the size!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this fix + in March of this year. I think I paid $18.00 for it but could be wrong on that. I have several "drugstore" priced setting sprays that work for what I need them to do but wanted to see why this was such a cult classic. It is a very versatile product but I mainly use it as a setting spray, to calm down any powdery or cakey issues, to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want a more intense look out of my lid shades, and on zero makeup days to refresh my skin after a shower or after being out in heat and humidity. I will repurchase this every time I run out and gladly pay the "higher end" price. It is a staple for me, only con I have is that because the way it's packaged I don't find it to be travel friendly so it just doesn't leave my vanity.
Georgina A.
Middle Vlg, NY
This stuff is Amazing!! I just started using it but it feels so hydrating. I have mostly normal skin. It doesn't hide pores but makes your face look glowy and natural. I would totally recommend. Put it in the fridge for some cooling effects!!
Leslie H.
Oh I can't say enough about this setting spray. It is all pros absolutely no cons. No sun protection used while using this. So long lasting no touch ups needed. Absolutely and I already have repurchased it!
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I love this not only before I do my makeup I love it after. I love it during the day to refresh. I use it to wet my brush for shimmer shadows or pigments. This is an amazing product it makes your makeup melt together. Definitely recommend.
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Amazing product it gives your face a great hydrate feeling . Also it hides your pores. Moreover it helps your makeup stay on all day. It's very easy to apply and I highly recommend this product to others.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
There's a reason why about every guru on YouTube LOVE this product, because it's phenomenal! If you use for making a shimmer eyeshadow pop, or even just to set your makeup it's beautiful and flawless no matter what.
Courtney W.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought the limited edition coconut spray, and I must say, it doesn't smell much like coconut. As a setting spray, it's not my favorite, however for my shimmer shadows, it does a fantastic job at helping them apply better.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.