BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Morgan C.
This product is actually pretty cheap for how long this lasts me, and I basically soak my face. Works great for getting better pigment in eye shadows and highlighters as well. I love it. Will continue to repurchase.
honeyūüĆě W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never would be caught with this not in my kit! It hydrates while keeping your makeup on all day. This amazing products really sets all the powders in your face to give you that dewy glow that we all love!
Jen C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Can't leave the house without spraying this on my face first. It melts all of your makeup together to make it look flawlessly blended in the skin and takes away the cakey look. Love the smell of it too.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Is. The. Best. Ever. I love this spray, I use it before and after I do my makeup and my makeup looks absolutely flawless all damn night. I will never not buy this. Buy it! Freaking do it I tell ya!!!
Vanessa C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and true product have been using this for years and it never fails me I have a lot of other facial mists and sprays but I always come back to this because it seems to work the best
Becca H.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must for me after putting on makeup. Living in Hawaii, I tend to sweat off my eyeliner and foundation before I've even gone anyway - this product reduces that so much.
Madison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best sprays I have used! It is good for a combination of skin types, dry and oily. It is a good product to use to prime the face and set your makeup. It applies very easily and has a good smell.
Gaida E.
Keeps your face super hydrated ! I use it all the time at any time. Smells great ! Helps make your skin feel flawless ! Very easy to spray on and lock afterwards. I would definitely recommend to others.
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spray some of this before Appling makeup and your garenteed a better finish. It is light weight and leaves my skin so refreshed I use this product every day when getting ready.
Gabriella M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing product. I use it for everything. To help prep my face before makeup to set my makeup, I spray it on my eyeshadow brushes so the colors can look more pigmented. A must have
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.