BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
What can I say this setting spray work wonders for your makeup , you can put it one before and after you apply your makeup. I started to notice that may makeup would cake up around my nose but when I decide to apply some spray around my nose it made its looks dewy and I fell in love using it I would 100% recommend this product
Farjana R.
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love love love this setting spray. I have really oily skin and this is by far the best setting spray I’ve tried. It actually keeps my makeup especially my foundation intact which is really hard to find for me. I would definitely recommend this!!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Fort Myers, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This is the best primer on the market. It is smooth and lightweight. You only need a pea size to last all day. It helps fill in pores and I have large ones. I also use it to even out my eye shawdow all day. I would buy this again for sure!
MaryLynn G.
MaryLynn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Who in there right mind has not used MAC Fix Plus in their life before! From giving yourself a pick me up throughout the day to making your eyeshadow more pigmented this is a miracle product! Perfect for all especially if you love the dewy look.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I love fix plus specially the way it sprays on you face. The most if super thin ( if hays how you would describe it). I love how it makes my skin look like skin after makeup. I took one star because it doesn't really make my makeup last longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.