Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Laura C.
Laura C.

A must have! I use this on every one of my clients. I mist it on lightly and the products will stay all day. To intensify my shadow looks, (especially for oily lids or bridal looks) I spray my brush, dip it into the shadow and mat onto my lid. Be careful to place this precisely as it stays put once on. Hope you enjoy this product as much as I have! Definitely worth every penny!
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA

Love this stuff. I have the coconut one in my purse at all times. It's a great refresher during the day and when your putting your makeup on. I use it to wet my beauty blender too. I don't think this "sets" like it claims, but it really helps your foundation from setting into fine lines and melting.
I use my sisters, and it's just great for setting your makeup, eye shadows (which is what I usually use it for and its GREAT!!) and just a spray to feel refreshed!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.

I so love the MAC setting spray.i look fresh all day and all night after using it my make up stays in its place.
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ

Love love love!!! Makes my face last all day . I don't use any other setting spray
Ariana C.
Ariana C.

Absolute favorite face primer. After applying this and then applying my foundation it goes on so smooth. It is amazing for any type of skin I have combination and it works great! I would definitely buy again
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

This primer is perfect to keep Your make up in place all day! This really helps to hide Your pires and Great for my oily/dry skin! Very long lasting !
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ

I love MAC's Fix+ to set my makeup because it is so refreshing on the skin. It's not scented and dries really quickly. I've been using it for years!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Port Washington, WI

I swear by this product! It's a staple in my makeup collection! I used to just use it to liven up my shadow colors because I wasn't quite sure how to use it. Now I love using this after I finish my face makeup to make it look more like skin and not cakey. I love using full coverage foundations and powders and used together it looks caked on but a few spritz of this all over the face makes my makeup look smooth and gives a slight glow. Not to mention putting a little on a brush to get AMAZING pigment! Totally recommend!
hilda m.
hilda m.

the prep+ prime mac Fix plus . the magic of this product, when I over powder. i also mix it with my foundation to blend . this product is heaven
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.