BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
catherine c.
catherine c.
brooklyn
my favorite mac product ! literally eliminates the excess powder from your makeup when you spray after application. also aids in applying highlighter. the wetness helps any highlighter to pop. only con is thats its pricey. i always repurchase for my kit.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Richardson, TX
This is so essential for every makeup lover! I like the light smell, but most importantly this keeps my makeup on alllll day long! I don't know how I ever did makeup without a setting spray, and this is one of my favorite. I would definitely repurchase.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
This is an every day product of mine. It has so many different uses it's crazy. I especially enjoy using this for my shimmery/metallic eyeshadows. It just boosts the pigment like crazy. The fix + is also great for making the skin feel and look hydrated ☺
Heather A.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
I really love this primer.  A little goes a long way.  Mac products never disappoint.  They're long wearing.  The SPF is just enough for me and once I add foundation it is even better.  This product is very easy to apply, and makes my foundation very smooth!
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Rida T.
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Sunny L.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
Yassssss 5 stars this is my holy grail fix plus is something everyone should go out and buy I use it to set my makeup it's fabulous when you spray a little bit on your brush and then get your eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow GORGEOUS!!! You can use this for so much I get my use outta it and it's good to spray on your beauty blender
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this forever! Funny thing is I have only ever purchased one. Lol idk how it's lasted me so long tbh it's one of my favorite setting sprays. I have very dry skin so it's perfect to make my skin look at little more dewy after I apply foundation and setting powder. Though I love it so much I considering repurchasing after having found another favorite
Martha B.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.