Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX

This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Colby R.
Colby R.
Virginia Bch, VA

Favorite setting spray ever! Clean scent and light texture. Just make sure to click cap when traveling.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Manassas, Va

Love this. There are so many new ones coming out but this is the OG and will always be a staple for me.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Box Elder, SD

This product is awesome! First when I bought I don't like too much ! But NOW I cant go out without this
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

You can't top it off without this finishing spray it does wonders and helps my makeup stay all day long
It's important to prime your skin before putting make up to ensure it lasts and this primer is perfect.
Holly R.
Holly R.
San Diego, CA

This my favorite finisher!!! It makes my make-up last long. It goes on nicely and refreshens your face.
Mac fix plus is soooooooo good!! My old is gone so i have to buy a new one, but i alredy has 2 before❤❤
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.