Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Elaine
Elaine

With this my makup stay all day and make my powder looks flawless. its the best i love it
Risky D.
Risky D.

I would like to try any samples of this ,wanted to try it own to my face 😇😇😇😇😇😉😉😉😉😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
S Ozone Park, NY

Decent product but there is much better setting spray out there. Plus it's so overpriced
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.

I love MAC products! I do have to admit that this is not my most favorite primer though.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL

Favorite setting spray! Works wonders. Hands down amazing to me. A must try by everyone!
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL

This product is pretty good! There's nothing super special about it, but it does the job
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
La Puente, CA

My #goto 24'7 for a perfect setting finish. This product is amazing and it really helps.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Harrington Pk, NJ

I love to use it before and after the make up , the finishing get amazing . Very glowy !
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA

Love this spray perfect name for it setting spray cuz it does set your makeup it perfect
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX

I love using this all over my fave and especially eyeshadows to make them more pigmented
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.