Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.

I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing

I literally want to use this for everything😍 I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN

My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ

This stuff is bomb. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment. Lasts for a long time
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL

I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Best setting spray every! I absolutely love this I love the smell of it as well! My makeup sets perfect.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.