Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

I have very dry, sensitive skin, which is also very acne-prone. Unfortunately, my cover up makeup sometimes dries out my face's more sensitive areas. BUT
this stuff actually moistens the entire face and ensures that the cover up doesn't dry out in those areas and make them extra awful looking
so yeah
it pretty much ROCKS.
Maria M.
Maria M.

I think this is the most hyped product that I see on youtube, and I finally bought and I LOVE IT!
The first two days that I used this product, I have to be honest, I didn't see much difference because I was using a dewy foundation. And for that reason I don't think that everyone will need this product.
I only see the magic of this product, when I over powder.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

Love this spray! It's not necessarily a setting spray in my opinion, but throughout the day if I'm feeling like my face needs a little pick-me-up then I spritz this on and I feel great! Sometimes a matte foundation needs a spritz of fix+ to look more natural (if that makes sense)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA

This is the best setting spray I have ever used it leaves your face looking flawless and it helps increase pigmentation on eye shadows.
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Little Rock

Everyone needs this in their life!!! Most amazing product ever. I couldn't live without it. I love using it before I apply my makeup & afterwards! Makes my skin look amazing! The smell is great as well
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Make face look smoother, the smell is pleasent, easy to use on account of its pulverizer. Thanks to it skin looks much better and fresh. Recommend it !
Madeline B.
Madeline B.

I love this product, it's moisturizing and long lasting. It's easy to use and helps hide the blemishes without making my makeup look caked on. It's a squirt bottle so it's super easy to apply. I would buy it again!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lubbock, TX

I really like this product, it is a little pricey, I paid 25$ for mine. I like it because it hydrates my skin, I have had really dry skin lately. Also if I over powder my face it seems to make it look less powdery. I give it a thumbs up!!
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Fix plus is a final touch to a makeup application it's going to give you a nice spritzer of hydration and it smells amazing
Leslie N.
Leslie N.

This has been a top setting spray for years and it is worth all the hype!
It makes the makeup look like a second skin, and really hydrates for a dry skin type.
I love the scent of this product too, I wish Mac made a perfume of this scent!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.