BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This stuff is the best!!! I recently purchased it when I restocked on my essentials and it has easily become one of my everyday items. I use it to set my make up, to intensify shimmer eyeshadows, and as a way to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing, it's great to prep your skin for foundation and it's also a wonderful setting spray. It does not provide sun protection and I can't give a definitive answer about long lasting because it's not a "wearable" product but I'd definitely recommend.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
All time favorite. Does the best job setting my makeup like no others. Makes my makeup very long lasting and makes my makeup less powdery and cakey looking. Natural finish with no shimmer or oil added which is a plus. Highly recommended to my friends!!
Atong Y.
Atong Y.
Olathe, KS
I really can't live without this product! I usually run out of it so fast because I use it for almost all my looks. The thing I love most about this product is the fact that I can use it to smoothen my makeup as well as make sure it looks soft and sleek.
catherine c.
catherine c.
brooklyn
my favorite mac product ! literally eliminates the excess powder from your makeup when you spray after application. also aids in applying highlighter. the wetness helps any highlighter to pop. only con is thats its pricey. i always repurchase for my kit.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Karla R.
Karla R.
compton, CA
This paired with my Mac studio fluid and powder foundation is great. It makes all the cakey and powdery look go away after I spray this on. It makes the foundation just have a more skin like finish. It smells great too, I would recommend this to others
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Edmond, OK
Mac is such an awesome, high-quality brand! You can never go wrong with their products. I use this Fix + to spray my eyeshadow brush whenever I want my eyeshadow to have an extra pop. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that loves eyeshadow!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Norman, OK
This is a great product to have in your kit for amplifying metallic eye shadows! I'm still getting the hang of it, but the product works pretty well! However I feel like I'd still prefer a creme shadow underneath instead of wetting the brush with fix +.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.