Add a Photo

Photos (361)
Maileny C.
Maileny C.
Chicopee, MA

I like the way it looks when I am done doing my makeup it looks shinny like if I have bronzer just love ittt
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI

Works great. My pump broke though and they don't have any replacements :( it helps your makeup stay in place
dani c.
dani c.
Roswell, GA

Love love love I just hate how
expensive it is. Would love to find something that works as good but cheaper.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA

Best Mac Prep And Prime, Good To Use Before You Start Your Make-up Routine, Also Good To Use When It's Humid
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.

My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

My makeup lasted all day, it didn't move and it was raining all day so glad it lasted. I was very impressed.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.