BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Aliyah Z.
i love this product so much. i love using with eyeshadows and highlighters to make the color brighter and more pigmented. it definitely makes a huge difference and i would recommend to everyone.
Amanda C.
This is such a beautiful spray! I love the way it makes the skin just tacky enough that your foundation doesn't slide around and the mist is great. I also love it to pump up a pigments! So pretty!
Lorena R.
This setting spray is the best i highly recommend it it is very easy to use and the product is very good quality i have dry skin and it makes my makeup last all day it smells so good like a fresh sceant to it it has so mucn product and will last you a very long time!
april o.
Mac fix plus is one of my all time favorites. I always like to spray a little fun plus before I apply my makeup and spray some more once I am done with my full face. I love that it leaves my face fresh and keeps makeup in place
Ceyonn W.
Minneapolis, MN
The best product to use before applying make up to your face and it is a great make up satyr after you were done applying make up on your face I would highly recommend for others to use product!
Chelsea B.
very smooth application , but it doesn't last for more than a few hours, especially for oily skin. I have to touch up and reapply a setting spray to reduce the shine and makeup getting everywhere
Asja Z.
I love this product but not for preping or priming. It's perfect for spraying it all over once you are done with your makeup to loose the powdery look. It seems to melt everything together. And then I use setting spray. Also it can be use to refresh your makeup.
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
I use this spray before I do my make and after I apply liquid foundation and set it. If I want my make up to stay a little longer and look flawless I spray once all my make up is done as well. Helps my skin look dewy.
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
Once you try this mist out, you will never go back!! This is my all time holy grail mist to prep my face with and set it! It makes my foundation not look cakey and makes everything blend so seamlessly together!
Lexi R.
This product is so multifunctional! I use this to help set my makeup, to prime it as well, I also spray this product on my eye brushes when using glitters so they'll show up more opaque. Will continue repurchasing for life!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.