Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Gosia B.
Gosia B.
Lockport
One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
April R.
April R.
June 19, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Mac has always been one of my favorites. I use this fix before and after I apply foundation. I also use it to apply glitter and intense my highlight. I love it. Smells and feels great on your skin. It's long lasting . This does not let u down.
Diana Z.
Diana Z.
Corona, CA
For a person that has tried many different primers I highly recommend this product! It made my foundation and powder have such a flawless finish, it can be a bit pricey for a primer but I extremely recommend
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
The prep and prime by MAC is a very good primer. It makes your skin very smooth. Since it is a liquid you dont need to blend it. It does has a sun protection on it. it is very long lasting, it makes your makeup smooth and last all day.
Sanja P.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas, NV
June 21, 2017, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best setting spray ever. It really helps the skin smooth out in the end and the makeup wears longer, especially if you have plans on being outside. It feels refreshing and it's a total steal for the price!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
San Angelo, TX
So hydrating and moisturizing while acting as a setting spray and primer! Ugh I love it! I liked it best tho when I spritzed my beauty blender sponge before I like blended concealer! No matter the concealer, it helped give a flawless blend!
Vallory R.
Vallory R.
Galveston, TX
I love Mac prep and prime! It feels great when putting on and the makeup application look amazing after being applied! Definitely a flawless finish! This is a must have in my kit as a makeup artist! Love!
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
June 25, 2017, 10:55 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I LOVE IT! I am so in love with this product. I love the way it makes my make up last and so easy to apply just spray it on your face. It gives a shimmering finish to the face wish is even better and would definitely recommend it to others
Chi O.
Chi O.
I loveeeeeeeee this product! Makes my makeup looks flawless! Gives me this natural fresh glow after makeup application. I don't use it as a setting spray because of the dewy look it gives so I use it over my setting spray. I like the way it spritz as well. Don't really like the bottle for traveling because sometime the nozzle moves out of the locked position. Wished it had a cover.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Olathe, KS
I use to use this spray everyday. It works pretty well, I found out that there were other options that were half of the price and works just as well. If you have the money to spend, I wouldn't change it...
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.