Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (475)
Lucas M.
Lucas M.

Eu sou apaixonado por esse produto, ele deix a pele bem gostosa e bem hidratada e macia e claro recommendo.
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Cindy
Cindy

Absolutely amazing. I used this before i add on the highlight all the time. There isn't a day i don't apply
Karen R.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX

This is such a great product. It can be used in several different ways. I strongly recommend this product.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

Great brand, good packaging. Gentle on the skin. Fantastic product. Would recommend to a friend or family.
Bárbara S.
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida

A lightweight water mist that gently soothes and refreshes skin and finishes makeup. Is excellent, really.
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Gianna S.
Gianna S.

I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

Love this product!! It's great for pre and post makeup. It feels so refreshing on skin. It's a must have!
nuriana d.
nuriana d.

Me encanta porq trae su roseador y esparce todo el producto de manera uniforme en el rostro lo recomiendo
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.