MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
I love this stuff. A couple of spritzes pre makeup application and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes for anything glittery or shimmery. It really packs in the eyeshadow to pile up the pigmentation and makes it go one super smooth. So many uses for this product.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
This is one of my favorite products ever. I've been buying it for as long as I can remember using a primer. I have combination skin so I'm always weary about trying new things. This works wonders. I'll probably always buy it haha
Sienna C.
Sienna C.
I love this as a setting spray or a primer! It gives you an amazing dewy finish on your skin! It feels super hydrating when applied and it extends your makeup wear by a lot! I highly recommend this as a primer or a setting spray!
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
This is a lovely setting spray and a primer !! It's a go to product for me that I have to have in my make up bag, an amazing trick I learned was to spray this on a make up brush and pick up eyeshadow and the pigment is insane !! X
Linda E.
Linda E.
I honestly can't live without this product and always have a back up it does sooooo many different things and works for all types of skin. Just best product ever made from Mac and recommend it to sooo many ppl and they love it too
Islam S.
Islam S.
chowchilla Ca
The hype is real with this product! I'm not one to follow the crowd, but this spray is one of the most amazing products I've ever invested in. It lasts long and will keep your makeup from moving and rubbing off! Highly recommend!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Holy grail. Love prepping and setting my face with this product and also spraying onto brushes to pick up more pigment from shadows, highlight etc. I highly recommend this. Everyone needs it on hand. They have travel size as well!
ava c.
ava c.
Des Moines
this is a great primer. i bought it to see if it would be a good setting spray but it's more for primer. it really makes your skin feel healthy and really let's your makeup stay on all day long. i would definitely buy this again.
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
June 21, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This primer is so good!! I love this primer it's so moist and puts a good base for my makeup! It's not too pricey but it is defiantly worth it! I would defiantly recommend this prodctut to anyone who is looking for a good primer !
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Hillsboro, OR
This stuff is the best. It doesn't set my makeup like an UD spray would but it definitely makes the makeup look so much better. It melts everything into the skin and makes everything look flawless. The spray on this is my all-time favorite too. It's so fine and pleasant!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.