BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
karina f.
This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Lauren T.
Yass! Love this! Has so many uses! This is a staple in your makeup routine. Can use it for setting your makeup, makes your shadows more vibrant and a primer for your face. It has a good price point and I would repurchase!
Karima F.
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Tess A.
Max fix plus has changed my life . it fixes everything , it helps hide pores , it gives a natural finish , and it makes and helps your makeup last all day . so far i've bought this twice , and will continue repurchasing .
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this!! It sets your makeup soo good and makes it last so much longer. This was on of my go to! This is a must have! I have a combination of oily and dry skin so it works so good. I recommend this one to everyone.
Yobana M.
Want your makeup to last you all day? Look no more and purchase this! It holds your makeup so good and it doesn't make your face oily nor dry! It's perfect if you're going out and about and need you makeup to last long !
Caley H.
Works really well setting my makeup. It has a nice light mist that doesn't soak your face. It also works well with wetting your brush if you want a wet look or want more intense colors. I really recommend it. It also comes in a smaller size if you want to try it before committing to buy the larger bottle.
Reyea L.
I love love love this spray. It's very refreshing and it smells fresh also. It hydrates my face before I put my makeup on. I put pigment in my spray as well for a dewy radiant glow. I definitely recommend this product.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA
I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.