Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Allison D.
Allison D.
Worth, IL

Best product of life! I use it before I put makeup on and after. Also to dampen sponges or brushes or eyeshadow. It has glycerin in it so it does help keep makeup on however most people think it's a spray that locks in your makeup and it is not. It just sets and makes the skin glow and gets rid of the powdery finish to makeup, make it look more natural.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR

I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
ash c.
ash c.
Bronx, NY

I don't know why people always saying this product is a waste of money. Its not! I bought this product about a year and a half ago and i use it every time i wear makeup which is almost EVERDAY! and Its just now that its finishing but its my number 1 to be honest i use it to set my makeup and I totally recommend this! ( I have normal skin not oily not dry)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA

If I could only take one product to an island, this would be right up there. It's a prepping spray, setting spray, rehydrating spray, spray that dampens makeup brushes... you get the idea. This is my holy grail product that I can't be without. Others may do one of those functions, but none do it all like Fix+. There's a reason why it's a cult favorite.
Davetta S.
Davetta S.

This is another one of my MAC favs. This fix plus is great for multiple reason. It's great to spray on your face before u apply anything to refresh, it's great to dampen brushes to apply shadows and foundations and concealers that dry quick and an awesome spray after your face is perfected. It's a little pricy but it's lasts and is a multitask product.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
South Richmond Hill, NY

If this isn't in your makeup collection then you need to get it like now! I use it for literally everything. To refresh my face before makeup, to spray on foundation and concealers to blend them easier, to intensify eyeshadows and even after i set all my makeup to make my face look less powdery. Definitely something no makeup lover should live without.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Absecon, NJ

If you have been contemplating on whether or not to get this product, let me be the first to tell you... YOU SHOULD! This can be used for so many different things but some of my favorite things to use it for are blending in my make up with my beauty blender and making my eyeshadows really pop. It's super hydrating and great to use for any make up look.
Stef N.
Stef N.
Melbourne

Absolutely an essential to every make up lover! Such a great spray to prep the skin, and a great setting spray for those who like a dewy finish. I use this every time I use my eyeshadow and recommend it to everyone! Just pick up a shadow on your brush and a quick spray and you suddenly have the most vibrant and pigmented eyeshadow! It's a game changer
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.

After years of hearing about Mac's Fix+, I finally caved and purchased this product for myself. Now I understand why everyone raves about this spray. It's definitely another must-have in everyone's collection. Use it as a primer, a setting spray, to enhance your eye shadows -- you name it, Fix+ can do it. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL OH MY GOD. It makes me dewy for days and having dry skin this is rare! I'm so hydrated and my skin feels like a porcelain doll! It's so affordable for what it does, shout out to MAC for this awesome product! It smells great and it makes my highlight look BEAUTIFUL. SO flawless and I absolutely enjoy glowing to the gods<3
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.