Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach, VA

Smells great!!! It's so freshing. I use this for multiple things. It can be used before makeup to refresh your damp sponge for dewy look. I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make my metallic eyeshadow really pop. I also use this when I am done with my makeup to make sure things don't look powdery. It gives my face a nice glow and helps everything melt together on the skin.
Mai D.
Mai D.
Clackamas, Or

I always use this after putting my makeup on. Don't get this confused with a makeup setting spray to make it last long. I don't think this makes your makeup last longer, it smoothed it out making your makeup look flawless. I always use this in conjunction with the urban decay makeup setting spray. This makes me makeup looks flawless and the setting spray makes it last longer
ANNIE C.
ANNIE C.

Lost track of how many I've purchased because I always need it on hand. I use it to set my makeup mainly, but if you've overpowdered or are looking a littl cakey, this helps kind of blend everything together. I also use it to dampen my brushes for foiling eyeshadows or if I want a stronger highlight on my cheek. It's such a great refresher for the face in hot months as well.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY

I seriously can't live without this product! I use it several times during my makeup routine!! It's perfect for sett g makeup... Concealer and shadow. Usually I spray my face for the last time before using mascara.... Then finish my eyes... Add a few swipes of highlighter and I'm out the door. It's also a great product to freshen up your makeup mid day.... Or before Dinner!
Taryn N.
Taryn N.
West Hartford

I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Altadena, CA

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It's versatile and effective. You can use it before make up to prime your face. It adds hydration and helps makeup last longer. You can use it after makeup to set everything for a flawless look. You can use it as a kid day touch up. You can use it to wet your brush for a more intense eyeshadow application. It's just plain wonderful!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL

I use this as a finishing spray. Melts all my powders into my skin and takes away the "makeup" look. Also great for using with pigments, glitter shadows, or any shadow you want to intensify. Spray on the brush. It smells so fresh, and light. The spray nozzle on this delivers a fine mist so it never sprays out big drops of water, always even and perfect. This is a necessity
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

This product is very good. Why? You can use it as a primer, for setting eyeshadows, as a fixer and a makeup refresher. It's a must is my makeup kit. I use this product two or three times minimum each day and I have mine since may 16 and it's still half full. I also have the traveller size bottles and I always have it in my purse. Perfect for going out. Highly recommended.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Platte City, MO

Mac Fix+ is a great setting spray. I use it after my makeup is done to blend everything together and make it a dewy finish. I don't notice prolonging my makeup though so if you were looking for that this might not be the best for you. I do like using it with eye shadows and highlighters to make everything more pigmented and intense. I definitely recommend this product!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.

Love fix +. I prime my face, wait a few seconds, then spray then on top of my primer. It makes my foundation adhere so much better. I've already gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it. I will continue to repurchase.

*THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. You can put it on face all your make up to make it look less cakey, but doesn't work like an urban decay setting spray would.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.