BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
MARLENYS D.
MARLENYS D.
New York , NY
This product is worth the full price you have to pay to have it, This product is completely worth the price that has to be paid to have it, my makeup stays all day perfect when I apply this primer, It is perfect for my type of feet that is so sensitive and sometimes it is fat and sometimes very dry, i love this stof
Foundation Fairy ..
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
No makeup lover can go without this product!!! It does so much and for the price you do get a good amount of product. I love spraying it on my face before I apply my makeup then afterwards and it takes the powdery look from my face and just makes my makeup look flawless also it's a great way to foil your Eyeshadows!
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is amazing! So you can spray it in your face if you need extra moisture but did you know that you can also use it on shimmer eyeshadows. Well kinda. To get the eyeshadow shimmery on your lid get your brush a little tiny bit wet with the product then dab your eyeshadow and apply. Your eyes should be ⭐️ now
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Stockton, California
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON EARTH!!! EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!! If you've ever wondered how to get a dewy, non-powdery, non-cakey makeup look, this is the secret. Absolutely necessary for highlight to shine its brightest and for powders to sink into skin and become one with your complexion. Not to mention it smells great.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Honestly I don't think I could do my makeup without this product. It's probably one of the most important parts of my makeup routine. Even though I don't use foundation, my concealer often looks cakey. This solves all your cake face problems and feels AMAZING. I would bathe in this stuff if it weren't so expensive.
Monica B.
Monica B.
This is okay product wasn't what I expected it's been really hyped up but I will use it before I apply foundation and moisturizer what I really like to use for is to give my eyeshadow a metallic finish I apply some to my brush then dip in to my eyeshadow and it gives it a metallic foiled look and that's pretty dope
Winner S.
Winner S.
Honolulu, HI
Fix+ is my life saver! Not only does it feel super refreshing and smell great, but it makes my makeup look SO GOOD! It melts all the powders into the skin making everything look so much more natural and put together. Must have in my book because this item is a total game changer. If you don't own this, you need it!
Sumia Y.
Sumia Y.
Flushing, NY
This is a great product and absolute nesscicity if you have dry skin like me, but it is not to be confused with a setting spray. It's a refresher for your make up a little spirits and you'll as if you just done your makeup. Also it's great to use after putting on your full face so that you can get nice dewy finish
It's alright, but doesn't set my makeup the way I hoped for. My powders didn't quite lend themselves to this product, and my concealer started to separate. I was told by my Mac guy that this would make my matte powder more dewy - instead, it just looked cakier. It did help keeps things in place over time, though.
Deeann G.
Deeann G.
Hayward, CA
I go through so many bottles of Fix+ it's ridiculous. It's a great multi use spray to set and prime the face. I use it before applying foundation, setting my powder, increasing the pigmentation when highlighting and applying eyeshadow. Other brands have tried to make simpliar products but this one is my favorite.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.