Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY

I seriously can't live without this product! I use it several times during my makeup routine!! It's perfect for sett g makeup... Concealer and shadow. Usually I spray my face for the last time before using mascara.... Then finish my eyes... Add a few swipes of highlighter and I'm out the door. It's also a great product to freshen up your makeup mid day.... Or before Dinner!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Altadena , Ca

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It's versatile and effective. You can use it before make up to prime your face. It adds hydration and helps makeup last longer. You can use it after makeup to set everything for a flawless look. You can use it as a kid day touch up. You can use it to wet your brush for a more intense eyeshadow application. It's just plain wonderful!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL

I use this as a finishing spray. Melts all my powders into my skin and takes away the "makeup" look. Also great for using with pigments, glitter shadows, or any shadow you want to intensify. Spray on the brush. It smells so fresh, and light. The spray nozzle on this delivers a fine mist so it never sprays out big drops of water, always even and perfect. This is a necessity
Taryn N.
Taryn N.
West Hartford

I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Devon M.
Devon M.

This spray is awesome for starting and locking in your makeup look! It leaves you with a natural finish and is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. This spray will fix any blending imperfections and great to rely on whether you're a beginner or professional. Also, you can wear this spray by itself if you don't feel comfortable wearing absolutely no makeup.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

This product is very good. Why? You can use it as a primer, for setting eyeshadows, as a fixer and a makeup refresher. It's a must is my makeup kit. I use this product two or three times minimum each day and I have mine since may 16 and it's still half full. I also have the traveller size bottles and I always have it in my purse. Perfect for going out. Highly recommended.
Nujhat R.
Nujhat R.

I had heard so many wonderful things about Fix+ that I had to try it, so I purchased it from Amazon. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I like it, but I don't know that I'd buy it again after I run out of it. I too have oily skin and haven't noticed it making my skin any more oily when I use it in the morning, but I don't really like using it as a "refresher."
Sam G.
Sam G.
Platte City, MO

Mac Fix+ is a great setting spray. I use it after my makeup is done to blend everything together and make it a dewy finish. I don't notice prolonging my makeup though so if you were looking for that this might not be the best for you. I do like using it with eye shadows and highlighters to make everything more pigmented and intense. I definitely recommend this product!
Ally
Ally

Im in love with this product! Whenever i do a full face ill spray it over my beauty blender or on my brush and it will hydrate my face and hide my pores. I feel like it gives a little bit of a glow as well making my face look healthy and dewy. Yes would definitely buy it again but doesnt look like i need to in a long time as a little bit goes a long way
Awesome product
Bridget L.
Bridget L.

Love fix +. I prime my face, wait a few seconds, then spray then on top of my primer. It makes my foundation adhere so much better. I've already gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it. I will continue to repurchase.

*THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. You can put it on face all your make up to make it look less cakey, but doesn't work like an urban decay setting spray would.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.