BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
I can't live without this product! Not only does it leave my skin looking hydrated, but it's a multi-use product that I use for many different things including wetting my beauty blender sponge before applying makeup, wetting my eyeshadow to give an intense metallic-foil look, and for so many other things!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
I just can't live with out this stuff. From the time I started wearing makeup (5 years ago) until now, I have gone through I am not sure how many. I really do notice a difference when I do not use it. It helps my makeup to not become cakey and the wear is much longer than without. It is a holy grail item.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It is a really good product. I didn't purchase it but I have tried it so many times and the only one things that I don't like is that hydrates too much and makes me look shiny. I just love it to make my eyeshadows so pigmented and bomb! I would probably purchase the travel size one because it is expensive
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Not a good setting spray at all....HOWEVER every women or man who uses makeup needs this product! It helps to wet your beauty blender ave get a perfect finish. It also it a great tool to use to wet your brushes to get AMAZING pigmentation with your eye shadows and also create eye liners with your shadows.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Honestly I'm not sure what the hype is on this fix and skin setting spray. Compared to urban decays all nighter setting spray i feel like this doesn't stand the test of time. Even the mac consultant at macys said to not only use this product alone. Which was odd to me. So mine just sits there.... Literally
savannah d.
Odessa, TX
Absolutely love this product so much. good for dry skin. at least on mine. i own this product and have nothing bad to say about it. i don't use sun protection and it still works beautifully. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. also when adding before applying makeup it intensifies it more.
Jennifer E.
Oak Lawn , IL
The Spray from the Makeup Gods! LOVE this product! Its so universal its crazy! Great product to spray your face with before and after makeup application. I love to spray my beauty blender with this before blending in my concealer under my eye. Its a great mixing medium for pigments and glitters as well!
Lauren L.
Danville, CA
I loved this, but the container broke in my suitcase and ruined pieces of my clothing. I feel as though the packaging could be different- more resilient to travel, maybe? My suitcase was not put through a lot of stress and there was no reason for the bottle to have broken except that it was poorly made.
Hayley V.
Yasssss!!! This is the ONLY misting spray I feel actually brings hydration back to my skin. I've tried soo many and this is the only one that I can see my fave go from cakey to dewy. By the way my skin is super dry so being able to see any hydration is a blessing and this product was a prayer answered.
Sophia W.
Literally the best thing money can buy. Sets makeup effortlessly and I even wear it in 100+ degree weather and nothing (absolutely NOTHING) budges at all! Stays perfectly in tact until I take it off at night 10+ hours later. Spritz throughout the day to keep the skin refreshed. The smell is delightful.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.