BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Lizzy M.
La habra
I love this stuff I use it everyday that i wear makeup. It helps the makeup on your face last longer and your face doesn't feel like your wearing makeup at all. It helps keep everything light and simple. I definitely would recommend this product
Torey K.
I love this setting spray. I use it to enhance the pigment of my eyeshadow and it works like a dream. The most is so fine that it doesn’t clump my shadow. I would recommend this product to people with all skin types. I will continue to use this holy grail.
Jennifer G.
Vancouver , WA
The OG of setting sprays!! I have tried to find other sprays that compare, but when you have a good thing why fix it!! Excellent to use for big events to ensure nothing is budging. I also use on the regular for my glitter or high pigmented eye shadows. Apply to the brush and get a little extra wow!!!
Jennifer Y.
For whatever reason I don’t love this setting spray as much as everyone else does. I don’t find that it helps my makeup lady longer at all. However it does feel great as a hydrating spray and I do like to use I to dampen my sponge or brushes when need be.
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
This is a must have in everyones makeup collection. The amount of bottles I got through with this spray is crazy. I love this stuff and use so much of it. Its really great does the job so wonderfully. To anyone that doesn’t have this I totally recommend!
Leslie 💕.
I love the fix plus ! It’s not super pricey but it is on the pricey side. It just finishes your look when you spray it on and it feels amazing. It makes your makeup stay on longer because it really does its job on setting the make up. This is a product I most definitely will buy more than once
Sharon Y.
Los Angeles
This is one of the best makeup sprays I’ve ever used, and it was the first as well! It’s great as a primer, eye shadow foiler, setting spray, and a refreshing spray. It really makes my makeup stick to my face and stay locked, with a natural Dewy finish.
amy m.
miami
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! Does the job, sets the face amazingly, makes the powders look flawless and adds staying power to your makeup for sure. It helps minimize the look of pores and prevents makeup from settling into lines as much.
Domenika F.
El Paso, TX
This Mac fix+  Is the holy grill in my make up collection. The spray not only made my skin feel refreshed but this spray also sets everything down and makes  your make up looks flawless and seamless.  I have gone  through about two of these and I’m already low on my second one and I will definitely be repurchasing!  This spray is basically a do it all it also works as a setting spray and I guarantee that your make up or stay on all day and that prevents it from sliding for us girls to have a bit of a oily face.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I have combination skin and my make up tends to fade in my T zone mostly, but with this product my skin and make up stayed looking fresh all day without fading or creasing. I've tried different facial mists, setting sprays and nothing compares to this. This products helps preserve the overall makeup on the face! However I suggest using primers as well! Especially on the eyes and lips!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.