Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, NC

To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga , NY

I love my Mac Fix+. It can be used to refresh your face and make up, help blend products/powders into a more natural finish on your face, be used in conjunction with eyeshadows to intensify their pigmentation, cool you off on a hot day, and several other uses. One bottle lasts me months and months. I continue to repurchase this product each time I run out.
Chasidy P.
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA

Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sheridan, IN

I originally just bought the travel size in this because I wanted to try it out but wasn't sure if I would like it! But WOW I love this product! I spray it on my finished makeup looks and it helps everything blend so beautifully! I will also spray it on a makeup brush when adding highlighter to the high points of my cheeks for an intense highlighted look!!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY

This product is meant to keep your skin looking fresh and not cakey or dry and it does exactly that while also keeping my makeup in place the entire day. i love this product so much the only down side is i feel like so much of it goes away so quickly after each use :( LOVE THIS PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST SETTING SPRAYS!!!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky

This spray is perfect for making your makeup looking amazing all day long! It's also very hydrating which is great for my skin. It's also perfect to moisten your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation. Sometimes I even like to spray is on my face before doing my makeup and it also helps it last all day. The bottle lasts for so long and the price is wonderful!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL

This has changed my life forever! Makes makeup look like it was airbrushed on. I don't know how I ever went about my day after applying makeup without this! This makes all the difference and makes makeup fall into place beautifully! After putting on your face a few spritz all over and your makeup with look less powdered and more smooth. Love this so much!
AnneMarie B.
AnneMarie B.
Midvale, UT

My skin is so dry and makeup applied even with the lightest hand can look wrong without this magic. I agree it doesn't make your makeup last longer, I don't have a problem with that. It makes makeup look it's best. I also use it throughout the day to add moisture. I have the regular size and travel for my purse. Tbh, I'd buy it just for the smell alone!!!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been using it for years now! I use to hydrate before makeup, make my highlight bling, and settle the powder down on my face when I'm done my makeup. It's not a setting spray so you may want to spray one on top if that would make you more conformable. I usually don't. It's a must have if you have a full makeup routine and don't want to have cake face.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.