BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Las vegas, NV
I got it after many good reviews, I even asked if it was worth buying, and it definitely is. This is great, keep my make up last all day, and it is really refreshing on the skin. I love it, now I don't even know why I doubt to buy it in the first place.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
All time favorite. Does the best job setting my makeup like no others. Makes my makeup very long lasting and makes my makeup less powdery and cakey looking. Natural finish with no shimmer or oil added which is a plus. Highly recommended to my friends!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I have tried a lot of different primers and for some reason I keep coming back to this one. I like it's easy application and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin with a greasy feel. I would recommend to others who are looking for a good basic primer.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This stuff is the best!!! I recently purchased it when I restocked on my essentials and it has easily become one of my everyday items. I use it to set my make up, to intensify shimmer eyeshadows, and as a way to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
This is my all time go to. An oldie but goodie if u will. This stuff is literally amazing. It preps and primes your skin, sets the makeup, it also is great for wetting ur eyeshadow brush when you do metallic eye shadows to give it that extra va va voom!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
This is an every day product of mine. It has so many different uses it's crazy. I especially enjoy using this for my shimmery/metallic eyeshadows. It just boosts the pigment like crazy. The fix + is also great for making the skin feel and look hydrated ☺
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
This is a good product if you use it correctly. I thought it was a primer but I think it works better as a setting spray over powder. I just spray it on after my foundation and it helps it stick. It's not my favorite on the market but it does the trick.
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing, it's great to prep your skin for foundation and it's also a wonderful setting spray. It does not provide sun protection and I can't give a definitive answer about long lasting because it's not a "wearable" product but I'd definitely recommend.
alexandra o.
alexandra o.
I use this product everyday. I apply it on my face before and after applying my makeup. I also apply it to my brushes so my makeup can easily blend. I buy it at Mac and it gives me a natural but a bit shimmery look. I always buy it because it's amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.