BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Chelsi C.
Chelsi C.
Gretna, LA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This primer really keeps your makeup in place all day. I event went to a pool party and my makeup didn't melt off in the heat. I didn't have to worry about constantly blotting or checking my face. Bonus! It has a wonderful light coconut fragrance.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
erika m.
erika m.
This it's the best setting g spray for me. I use it in several ways, as a prep mist before applying my foundation, to wet my brushes and gives satin and glittery shadows more intensity and as a finishing setting when I want a more dewy finish on my skin
Sharonda B.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray!!!! Great for refreshing makeup and face. I think it's good for all skin types, especially dry skin. It does not have sun protection but I will mix with a spray that does. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Lola M.
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
Katie C.
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Hazelle R.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
Yessi P.
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Helps my makeup stay for a longer period of time. It has a dewy finish. Although I prefer a matte finish. Its still such an amazing product !!!!!! I recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to go buy it and try it out. You won't regret buying it.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
What can I say this setting spray work wonders for your makeup , you can put it one before and after you apply your makeup. I started to notice that may makeup would cake up around my nose but when I decide to apply some spray around my nose it made its looks dewy and I fell in love using it I would 100% recommend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.