Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
This is a go to product for me . I have 2 in my makeup kit . Doesn't hide pores but refreshes skin . It leaves a natural finish . I'm oily so I really don't use that much . I definitely recommend this product.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is amazing especially if you need to wear your make up all day this is thee product to go to! Yes it does have skin protection. It does last a long time. I would recommend this to others.
jaclynn m.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I didn't think I needed this till I finally tried it a couple years ago. Holy grail !! You can set your makeup with or use it to intensify an eyeshadow. It's so refreshing it's always a repurchase for me
Megan J.
Megan J.
I love Fix-+! Though I don't use it for my face unless I am going natural to give it a nice vibrancy and liveliness to my face. I use it on my brush to pick up better pigment from tough to pick up shadows. It helps bold the colors that I may want to be more intense. Same goes for highlighters! I also love using it to make my matte foundation more dewy if I'm out of dewy or just grabbed one in a hurry. It is a little pricey but I've had mine for months and I haven't made it through the bottle yet. I haven't used it to prime so I'm not sure about that. But the other uses are worth the purchase!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
June 12, 2017, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this primer spray! It leaves my face soft yet with a matte finish. It has a clean smell and is super easy to apply. This works best on dryer skin although it isn't a issue with oily skin. I would definitely purchase this again!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I use this product every day. You can use it as a pick me up to hydrate your face or you can use it with your makeup as a setting spray or primer. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
A ABSOLUTE MUST !!!! Fix+ has been a staple in my beauty bag for years now. I spray it on my face before application, my sponge before I blend foundation, and brushes to intensify colors. It is refreshing and offers a beautiful finish
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
San Juan
This primer is perfect for sealing makeup, either before or after our make-up. Can be used both to seal our makeup and also to pre-base and even to make our shadows appear more intense. Is a phenomenal product and I recommend it 100% 😚
Yer V.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
By far my favorite setting spray! Evens out my cakeyness after applying makeup. Gives me a super natural glow as lasts all day! Very great for dry skin too. I'm on my SECOND bottle! Highly recommended!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
June 21, 2017, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my summer essential for sure! I use this prior to applying makeup and once I am done as my finishing spray. It works amazingly and makes makeup last all day! I have repurchased multiple times!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.