Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing

I literally want to use this for everything­čśŹ I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Angela A.
Angela A.

this is my favorite setting spray!!! It sets my makeup so nicely, its deff a staple in my makeup routine
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX

This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Racquel B.
Racquel B.
Newark, NJ

Favorite primer!!! I use it mostly on my highlight and contour before blending. And then to set my face.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL

I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Penningtn Gap, VA

This is definitely my favorite primer it keeps oil away all day long and always keep some makeup looking
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Fort Payne, AL

Hands down the best!!! Leave your skin feeling fresh and ready to start
The day.. definitely a must have
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.