Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK

I got the smaller bottle of this and i absolutely love it! I spray it on my brush before applying my foundation, and it makes my makeup look FLAWLESS. Sometimes, when I'm looking a bit dry/dull, ill spray this on my whole face afterwards just to enhance my makeup look.
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA

LOVE this setting spray, hate the price. It makes you look glowing, radiant and healthy, and it takes away any cake or powdery look from your make-up. I also love using it on metallic or shimmery eye shadows to make them really pop. It's a great multi-tasking product.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX

It works amazing! The lady at the Nordstrom MAC counter suggested I keep it in my fridge and it is SO REFRESHING. You can use before and after makeup application and also if you just want to freshen up and/or get a dewy, awake look. It smells great and works great.
Amie M.
Amie M.

Love this! This helps break down the makeup to erase the cake face look. Love the scent of it as well. Very refreshing to spritz on. I wouldn't say it helps makeup stay on longer but I always spray my face after applying my makeup to help pull everything together.
Tigana B.
Tigana B.

This is a great setting spray! This makes sure that your makeup stays put all day, and helps you get that refreshed glow you've been looking for. It also smells great! You can also spray it on your face even if you're not wearing makeup for a natural glow.
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX

This works amazing on my brushes ! It helps set all my makeup flawlessly and smooth . I use it mostly on thicker foundations because it helps cover better and also applies the foundation so it doesn't look cakey.
Robin K.
Robin K.
Racine, WI

I HAVE NEVER BROUGHT ANY MAC MAKEUP PRODUCTS . I WOULD HAVE TO GO TO ILLINOIS TO PURCHASE THEM BECAUSE RACINE DOSE NOT HAVE ANY MAJOR NAME BRAND MAKEUP STORE HERE. I WOUNDER IF MAC PRODUCTS ARE WORTH THE MONEY?
Simi A.
Simi A.
London, UK

This is one of my favorite setting sprays! I love to apply Mac Fix+ before my makeup to give my skin a dewy look and after my makeup to set it. It is pretty durable and keeps my makeup on all day and night!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love this product! Helps set makeup and prevents you from getting a cakey face. Definitely helps to make your makeup last longer as well as making your skin look and feel more hydrated.
Akira A.
Akira A.
Santa Rosa, CA

The best eveeeeer! it helps your makeup stay way longer thoughout the day and the mist helps make your face not look "cakey". and it doesn't have a weird smell like others ive tried
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.