Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY

Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
member-b98a116ec
member-b98a116ec
Dunellen, NJ

I like it , its okay I feel like the formula could be improved. makeup sometimes runs or comes off . the price is high too for the product
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville, Tx

My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Gillespie, IL

I can't say enough great things about this product. Received as a gifts for although rice point is high it is a great splurge for anyone!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Castlewood, VA

This is a staple in my makeup routine. I use it for shadows, highlight and a setting spray. My only gripe is that it can be a bit drying.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.

Love this but then again, who doesn't? It's a great product with so many uses! Have purchased this many times and will continue to do so!
Shaz E.
Shaz E.

Great primer and fixing spray a deffo must have it's a game changer very long lasting and worth every penny . Hides pores and feels great
Samar S.
Samar S.

This leaves my face feeling fresh and ready for any make up application. I sometimes also use this as a finishing spray to set my make up
Each H.
Each H.
Livingston, NJ

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It helps my makeup stay on and it is super easy to use! I always run out of it because I use this product all the time
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.