Add a Photo

Photos (382)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX

Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Brittni S.
Brittni S.

Amazing to spray on your face before applying make up (: I'm in love with this product and the way it smells is amazing
Sage G.
Sage G.
Milton

Works well for overall finish. However face does still get oily; especially in the t-zone aRea through the day/evening.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Works great ! Only need a quick spray, let dry and it's perfect ! Highly recommend ! Great price too ! Lasts forever :)
Martha W.
Martha W.

This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca

Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Kerby P.
Kerby P.

This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX

Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Daysi E.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoy this, it definitely sets your makeup and it lasts all day! The bottle is big so it'll last a good while!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.