Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Alexia G.
Alexia G.

This will keep your face on all day long! It's a bit pricey for those on a budget though
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

A must have. I skin prep before, during and after make up. Sets powders and moisturizes.
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
S Ozone Park, NY

Decent product but there is much better setting spray out there. Plus it's so overpriced
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
Farmersville, CA

Perfect mist for before makeup, to set makeup or alone. Smells nice and absorbs nicely.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL

Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT

I use this for setting my foundation also on my brushes to make my eyeshadows brighter.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
roman G.
roman G.
Dallas, TX

Love this so much I can't wait to get my hands on this so much been wanting this omg 💕💕
Marci M.
Marci M.
Amherst, NH

Used everyday. Makes my makeup stay right where I put it with some moisture to my face.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA

Great product! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't smear it. It is expensive though.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.