BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Hana S.
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Leaves my makeup looking PERFECT! I have yet to find a spray that even comes close to how amazing this one is. It makes my skin look poreless like porcelain. It has an amazing natural finish and I have recommended it to everyone I know.
Juana R.
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
I really love this product. I have used it not only to prep my face but I have used it as a setting spray and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes to easily pick up loose eye shadows. It also gives my eyeshadow a more of a color to them. I recommend this producto y to anyone it really does help keep your makeup on all day.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Love this! Wish they made an even bigger bottle, always seem to be running out to buy more :) the uses are endless! I love dampening my eyeshadow brushes to switch up the look of a normal dry shadow. And just as primer/setting, it is perfection!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Corry, PA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Love it!! I use it to prep and set my makeup/skin and I use it to enhance my shimmer shadows and highlight. It's just extremely versatile and in a good price range! Love it!
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
I love my Mac prep and prime fix because it helps kind of moisturize my skin before I put foundation on and it keeps my foundation and place it gives a natural look like a glossy paint tint to my foundation gives you a duty look kind of
Elena M.
Elena M.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.