Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Shaylee H.
Shaylee H.
Ambridge, PA
One of my top makeup picks. I don't typically use this prior to makeup application, but I use it daily to set my face. It really leaves the skin with a flawless finish and keeps your powder from looking cakey.
Alma H.
Alma H.
San Fernando
June 19, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best product that perfects your makeup. It leaves your face dewy and flawless. It help my dry skin. And it's easy, just a few sprays and it works. I just recently discovered it and I can't live without it now.
Miki S.
Miki S.
Westminster, CO
Really great for a refresh in the middle of the day! I have oily skin and this works great! I have used a couple times a day to refresh my makeup! Doesn't hide pores as much as it gives your makeup a new set.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Erie, PA
A must have in my makeup routine!! I can't live without it!! It melts all my face makeup or a clients face products into the skin for a beautiful, natural finished look. It makes everything just look flawless. I have back ups for my backs!! I can't go without!!
Christina O.
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
June 24, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Ok first off it's four stars because of the price! Sometimes I think to myself it's just water??? It doesn't really work it's all in my head??? I mean it does give more pigment to my eyeshadow I give it that.
Jaime F.
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
June 24, 2017, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I literally cannot do my job without this. I wet every single shimmer shadow with Fix+ before applying it and it makes it way more metallic/foiled! It's da bomb! Also if you're dry it's awesome to mist your face with before you apply your makeup.
Julia M.
Julia M.
June 23, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy grail item. Have to keep this stocked for face eyeshadows, whatever. I like using this before and after makeup and sometimes if I'm not wearing anything at all I like using this just to freshen up my skin
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
June 21, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I highly recommend Mac cosmetics prep and prime fix +. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. It's lightweight and smells really good. I use it as a setting spray. My makeup lady all day and all night.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Not enough good things could be said about this setting spray. You can use it to prime, set as well as refresh your make up. I also use it with my shimmery products to give them an extra pop. I keep a travel size with me and two full sizes on my vanity. I even like to use one on makeup days to to give my skin a nice hydrated appearance.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.