Add a Photo

Photos (367)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
New Bedford, MA

This is great if you have dry skin. It always makes my face feel so hydrated and it makes my makeup look great!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Miami

This is an amazing product love it! Really helps with the application and helps keep your makeup look all day!!
Estela M.
Estela M.

I recently bought this in travel size. And i love it better than other ive had. Im going toward a bigger bottle
Ivis A.
Ivis A.

Great for preppin, great for setting. Great for shimmery shadows. Refreshing and a lot of product for the price
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD

I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA

I love fix settin spray it sets all my makeup i love how my makeup looks better and last longer with this spray
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.

This just doesn't keep my makeup in place. It allows my skin to get oily throughout the day and I see no value.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS

It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Navi R.
Navi R.

I love it after doing makeup and after to ch ups I like to pop it up to my face and it holds makeup really well
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.