Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR

This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
CRYSTAL L.
CRYSTAL L.
Fayetteville, NC

LOVE THIS PRODUCT GREAT BEFORE YOU APPLY MAKE UP AND TO FIX, GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY AND EASY TO APPLY
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Mac fix spray is the best. i like how my makeup looka after spraying it once i. done applying everyrhing.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ

Best out there I've tried several and there is nothing like Mac setting spray I love it I use it everyday
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

Great as a setting spray, great to make your shadows pop by dampening the brushes too. Worth every penny!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY

It is amazing! It makes your makeup look just great and never ashy! I use it before and after my makeup.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Angela A.
Angela A.

this is my favorite setting spray!!! It sets my makeup so nicely, its deff a staple in my makeup routine
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.