BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alexis R.
This MAC setting spray is my favorite. It sets all the makeup in and my makeup does not move or get gross throughout the day. It is good for combination skin I'd say. I buy this alomost everytime i run out.
Luz L.
Apex, NC
It's mist is perfect and it dries so quickly. It doesn't cause my face to be oily or anything and it makes the make up last so long no shimmer or anything and the finish is a matte it's very recommendable
Alaina Marie M.
Absecon, NJ
My all time favorite!its such a refreshing feel to it as a hydrating all day long wear especially for those special events! Good for all skin types and not barley priced and I would definitely buy it again.
Ryann G.
Love everything about this, add to anything to make a perfect appliance to skin. Minimizes pores greatly and has a dewy finish, no sun protection in aware of but otherwise is very amazing i love it very much
Mercedes R.
Amazing product. I absolutely love it. It made my skin look great before and after foundation. It made my foundation and powder sink into my skin and had a dewy finish. I definitely recommend this to others!
Franciele S.
San Rafael, CA
If your makeup looks too matte or a little powdery, a light spray of Fix + will help it look dewy. I have bought this product over a year ago and I definitely love it. Because I can use also to help my highlighter get shinier. I will definitely buy it again.
Olivia C.
Grand forks, ND
Absolutely love this setting spray, the nozzle is top notch and the formula truly makes my makeup last all day, and it works great to take down the powder left on top of my skin
Tiffany P.
Lake City, IA
I love this! It literally melts your makeup into your skin taking away the powdery makeup look, leaving you face flawless! I was skeptical at first but I'm never looking back!
Kenadee H.
Broken Arrow
I do think it makes my makeup last longer. I put it on before, during, and after the application of my foundation. However, there are cheaper alternatives that get the job done.
Isabella A.
Hermitage, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product by no means is a spray that will make your makeup last longer. It does, however, get rid of any powdery look to make your makeup look more natural and better overall
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.