BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Bri M.
Bri M.
land o lakes, FL
You guys!!! I love this stuff!!! This is definitely a necessary product for any makeup collection. It is great to prep your skin before applying your makeup. Also, it is great to intensify metallic eye shadows. I have repurchased this product over and over again.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Parrish
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
This is definitely worth all of the hype! If you have not tried it yet, I strongly suggest that you do! It helps my make-up lay flawlessly while minimize my pores, giving me that young dewy appearance.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This is a must have! I have to have this with any makeup look I do. It really brings all the powders and creams together into a flawless finish. It's refreshing and does the job! I have normal/dry skin and this works wonders. I will forever repurchase this!
Neva N.
Neva N.
Fort Worth, TX
i love how you can just spray and prime your face you do not need a primer in order to prime your face! thing have changed all you need now is just a perfect sray!! makeup last all day for me with this spay primer and also helps with my oli face!!!!!!!
Mabel R.
Mabel R.
Perris
Love this!! Love the flawless finish it gives me after my make up!! Tried many but not one that lasted like this one I do apply a setting powder before because I am extremely oily but definitely a must to have in your collection! I even have a travel size!!
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Columbus ohio
this is one of the best face primer and setting spray I have ever use is good for oily skin like my self and it works great it goes well with my foundation haven't had any problem when apply I love the finish product i will keep buying my favorite primer.
Antoinette G.
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
This product is so amazing. Also perfect for all skin types in my opinion. It has a natural finish. Not matte or dewy. I wouldn't say that this helps with pores. I recommend this to everyone since it's so refreshing & you can spray it on any brush before applying shadows to get maximum pigmentation:)
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Okay so everyone and their mother uses this and trust me it's FOR A REASON! I once didn't see the point in purchasing it but it makes all the difference - it's like a real life photoshop blurring tool. Every step of you makeup routine just morphed together in perfect harmony after a few sprays. 10/10!!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Cypress
This setting spray might seemed hyped by everyone but it really is great! It’s a little pricey but lasts a good while I use this whenever I’m doing dusting off powder to give myself a fresh look instead of powdery. You can use this in many different ways!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.