BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Haley E.
Haley E.
This is one of my tried and try products. Works very well for my combo skin type. I use before and after applying makeup. Helps my makeup to look more like skin and keeps it from getting cakey. I also use t for touch ups throughout the day if I feel like I'm looking powdery or my face feels dry.
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Eau Claire, WI
Mac fix + is one of my favorite sprays ever. It has so many different uses and it has made my skin feel so nice and refreshed!! I have dry skin and I absolutely love it. I own 3 including some of the limited edition scented ones and they are amazing!
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this forever! Funny thing is I have only ever purchased one. Lol idk how it's lasted me so long tbh it's one of my favorite setting sprays. I have very dry skin so it's perfect to make my skin look at little more dewy after I apply foundation and setting powder. Though I love it so much I considering repurchasing after having found another favorite
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'm well aware that this product isn't for setting your face after you finish but I love how it seems to take away the powdery finish from the baking of my highlight and I also use it to make my lid shadow pop on my eyes and intensify my highlighter. Basically I go through these every 4 months.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Vermillion, SD
Love this spray! It lasts for awhile and feels so good on the skin! I spray my face before and after applying makeup and also use it to spray my blending brushes or to wet a brush to apply pigment! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
columbus, OH
Studio Fix+ is a must have in any makeup kit. I use Fix+ as a setting spray even though it's not a setting spray. It helps to get rid of a caking face look. It smooth everything out and gives a more natural look. I will never stop using this product.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! I use this almost everyday when applying makeup. It's a perfect setting spray, or a perfect product to spray on your brush before applying your eyeshadow. I don't know what I would do without it honestly!
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
I use this product all the time. Use to prep my face before foundation. I use it to brighten up shadows and pigments. Helps set my powders after I am complete and doesn't make my face oily. Love love love! Iconic and a staple in everyone's collection.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.