Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Fontana, CA

Love this product so much! You can use fix + for so many different things.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.

I do not use this as a setting spray. I use it for eye shadows and pigments-spray some on your brush and it apply with eye shadow. I normally use it with the bright eye shadows which is rare. I have had this for a year now and it is still 3/4 full.
Carlique B.
Carlique B.
Columbus, Oh

This spray is like a breath of life, it does so much , it can make your makeup last long by setting it, it can give your face a dewy look although I only put it on some spots of my face to even out my flaws, my nose is very oily but my forehead and mouth area is very dry so I spray there. but I love using this to make my eye shadow more intense , just spray it on your eye brush dip your brush in your eyes hadow and watch the magic happen
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH

This is a definite must have for everyone womens makeup bag. This really is a universal product. I use it before applying eyeshadow to my eyes and blush to my cheeks and wow I never really knew how beautiful the colors were. The colors truly POP when I use this. I spray it on after makeup is finished and picture perfect makeup all day is no longer in my dreams. Ok ladies you don't have to take your makeup bag everywhere with you anymore because this setting spray literally does a Freeze Frame the minute you are done applying your makeup.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Rialto, Ca

I seriously can't get enough of this setting spray it is just amazing how it makes my makeup stay in place and makes my makeup look more natural and flawless! Let's not forget that this can also be used with pigments to get more of a metallic or foiled look it also makes your makeup look more alive! This products also contains vitamins! I definitely recommend this to everyone! It's a must have!!!!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.

This is one of my favorite setting sprays because it keeps my makeup on all day long and it doesn't feel super sticky like others do. It feels refreshing and it's not super expensive as well, and if you want to try it out, you can buy a travel size for only $10!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX

I never thought I would need this. I actually use it when going out on weekends. It is awesome and makes your makeup stay all night :)
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Vista, CA

Amazing product! I'm more of a drugstore makeup junky. Heard a lot of hype about this particular spare on you tube and decided to try it out for my self. Best 21 $ ever spent! I will be re purchasing this product. I get really dry from my face , specially around my nose area and this works like magic for me! I live in California and it is hot most of the time. I not only feel like it helps my dry patches, it also keeps my makeup in place ! This bad boy it's work the money!!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
El Portal, FL

I've used this spray for 2 months now, the only thing I like about this spray is that it freshens up your face and adds a nice glow on top of your makeup. However, as a setting spray it really doesn't work! My makeup doesn't last as long with this spray as with other brands I've used. If you want a really good setting spray I recommend Urban Decay All nighter--this setting spray works amazing and gives you the glow Mac Fix has.
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

I've been using this product for years and I love it! It's a must have for any makeup collection because of the benefits it provides. You can not only use it on your face to make sure your makeup doesn't move, but you can also put it on a brush and use it with eyeshadow to make the makeup much more vibrant. Along with that, you can mix it with your foundation to create a dewey look. Great overall!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.