Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV

Worlds wonder I use to intense my pigmentions on eyeshadow or glitter. Will defiantly and always will buy
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR

This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
Donnesha F.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC

Love this spray use it on myself and clients,smells good,and locks makeup all day long.Love,love,love it😍
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

Love this product!! It's great for pre and post makeup. It feels so refreshing on skin. It's a must have!
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Tinsley O.
Tinsley O.
Charlottesville, VA

Cult classic! My holy grail face mist! Super hydrating, and smells amazing! A fabulous multi use product!
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

Great as a setting spray, great to make your shadows pop by dampening the brushes too. Worth every penny!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ

Everyone should buy this product, it will seal your makeup & it will keep you makeup lasting all day long
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.