Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX

This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL

I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Box elder , South Dakota

This product is awesome! First when I bought I don't like too much ! But NOW I cant go out without this
Holly R.
Holly R.
San Diego, CA

This my favorite finisher!!! It makes my make-up last long. It goes on nicely and refreshens your face.
Beba A.
Beba A.

Exelente producto y muy duradero ,es de mis productos preferidos de mac,siempre en mi kit de maquillaje
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Miramar Beach, FL

Apply once and will keep your makeup exactly how you want it and like it also gives it a smooth effect.
Juli P.
Juli P.

Such a great primer! Really locks in makeup for an all day great look. Leaves skin hydrated, and smooth
donna s.
donna s.

I love this so much it keeps my make up for a long long time. would love to recommend this to everyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.