BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
I can't even tell you how many bottles of this stuff I've gone through. It's amazing. I love it as a primer spray, I love it as a setting spray, I love to spray it on my face throughout the day, and I love to spray it on my brushes to intensify eye shadows.
AlalizMakeup ..
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
yasss !!!!! love love love ! use it for everything ! before makeup , after makeup , on my brushes for more pigment on shimmer eye shadows ! great for all skin types ! im oily and use it regularly. i also have used it on many dry skin tone clients for prom !
Tyler G.
Tyler G.
I use this before and after my make up routine and would absolutely die without it. It perfectly keeps my make up intact over the long hours, and smells great too! Not to mention the cheap price for such a big bottle!! I think this is a make up must have!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Okay so everyone and their mother uses this and trust me it's FOR A REASON! I once didn't see the point in purchasing it but it makes all the difference - it's like a real life photoshop blurring tool. Every step of you makeup routine just morphed together in perfect harmony after a few sprays. 10/10!!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Parrish
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Bri M.
Bri M.
land o lakes, FL
You guys!!! I love this stuff!!! This is definitely a necessary product for any makeup collection. It is great to prep your skin before applying your makeup. Also, it is great to intensify metallic eye shadows. I have repurchased this product over and over again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
This was one of the first misting sprays that I used, and I have gone through a couple of bottles. I do find that the mist is not as fine as other setting sprays I have used. But this is very moisturizing, so I recommend it for use when skin is dehydrated (like traveling on a plane). But for setting makeup with a really fine mist, I prefer other brands.
Neva N.
Neva N.
Fort Worth, TX
i love how you can just spray and prime your face you do not need a primer in order to prime your face! thing have changed all you need now is just a perfect sray!! makeup last all day for me with this spay primer and also helps with my oli face!!!!!!!
Antoinette G.
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
This product is so amazing. Also perfect for all skin types in my opinion. It has a natural finish. Not matte or dewy. I wouldn't say that this helps with pores. I recommend this to everyone since it's so refreshing & you can spray it on any brush before applying shadows to get maximum pigmentation:)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
This is definitely worth all of the hype! If you have not tried it yet, I strongly suggest that you do! It helps my make-up lay flawlessly while minimize my pores, giving me that young dewy appearance.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.