BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Bethany S.
My foundation lasts all day and looks natural with this. No settling into weird lines, no smudging. It doesn't look powdery, it still gives good coverage. I can't say enough good things about it.
Ana A.
Laredo, TX
Its a good for hydrating your face & makes your foundation go on smooth and easy to blend out ! Its worth every penny ! I use it before foundation & when i start to cake up & its works amazing !!
Jessie C.
Love love love love !! Fix + is every makeup artist's dream and every makeup lover's heaven. It's so easy to use and perfect for prepping the skin, setting makeup or just. Refreshing pick me up.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is so great for hydrating your skin, prepping it, and wetting your brush or eye shadow. It comes in a couple different sizes and prices and is a very versatile, useful product.
april o.
Mac fix plus is one of my all time favorites. I always like to spray a little fun plus before I apply my makeup and spray some more once I am done with my full face. I love that it leaves my face fresh and keeps makeup in place
Jasmine w.
This is great for any cream shadows or and one that you really want to pack on because wetting brushes with this is really nice. I very highly recommend getting this and trying it out on your own
Chelsea B.
very smooth application , but it doesn't last for more than a few hours, especially for oily skin. I have to touch up and reapply a setting spray to reduce the shine and makeup getting everywhere
Bru A.
Union, NJ
Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
The MUA who did my makeup for my wedding used this on me and it was one of my purchases that day. I love using it during the makeup application, but still use an over all finish spray at the end.
Lexi R.
This product is so multifunctional! I use this to help set my makeup, to prime it as well, I also spray this product on my eye brushes when using glitters so they'll show up more opaque. Will continue repurchasing for life!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.