Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Brittney D.
Brittney D.

This is AMAZING. Period. One of the best, if not the best setting sprays out there.
Mirna M.
Mirna M.

This is the best I love never going to a different brand I love this one love love
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX

I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
mariana G.
mariana G.

amoooo quero Muito experimentar Para indicar para minhas amigas obrigado dez de ja
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.

This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ

Love love love!!! Makes my face last all day . I don't use any other setting spray
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.
Mulberry, FL

Makes my face hydrated and I spray it over my highlighter and gives me a nice glow
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I love this light weight primer, it feels cool when applying and corrects redness
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.