Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (446)
Sinead L.
Sinead L.

Love it 😍 best thing ever makes makeup look flawless and gives a lovely dewy look
Maria M.
Maria M.

This is great as a finishing spray, skin refresher, mixing medium, you name it!.
Jess T.
Jess T.

Definitely a must have. I use it to set my makeup in place and it lasts all day!
lesley b.
lesley b.

All youtuber of beauty that I follow has this heard great things about it alsome
Vane A.
Vane A.
cordoba

I love My makeup lasts all day sealing it with the spray I like it😍😍😍guuaaa 😍😍😍😍
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Philadelphia, PA

Helps your cream and powder products mesh together and look flawless and natural
Melina R.
Melina R.
Spokane, WA

Love this product! Keeps my makeup set perfectly! A must have for makeup lovers.
Yadira B.
Yadira B.
Santa Maria, CA

This give me a really good finishing touch . It really easy to apply and blend.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Apopka, FL

I works really good and sets my makeup really good because I workout a lot so ya
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Mobile, AL

I would like to try this setting spray. I see it all the time in makeup videos.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.