Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Selma, CA
I love using this spray before applying a gel primer, after @baking", and to intensify color pigmentation on eyeshadow and blushes. It also works so well to apply glitter! This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Atlanta
If I apply five minutes after foundation on top of all make up it keeps you from drying out if too much is applied you will look awfully it is kind of long lasting maybe for about eight hours and it's good for combination skin if applied correctly
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Edgewater, MD
Oh jeez what can't I say about Mac Fix spray. I love it and use it multiple times during the application of all my make up. It really works at keeping your makeup on and in place.
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
I love this primer. I have a few primers but this is always my go to. It makes my face feel refreshed and doesn't make me break out or feel oily which is my biggest problem. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Oceanside
June 23, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
It's hard to just pick one Mac product cause everything is amazing and you can never go wrong with it and yes the price is crazy but it's so worth it all my family uses Mac and we love it even my grandma love it
Kendrell D.
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Elexus A.
Elexus A.
Bloomington
June 22, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best spray ever! Very light when spraying two or three times. Not very watery like other brands. Just bought mine, so i'm hoping it'll last time. Great for dry skin. Definitely recommend to others to try it out.
Halie R.
Halie R.
West sunbury, PA
June 22, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Spray this on your beauty blender and pat this onto concealer or translucent powder. Does amazing work. It leaves skin filling very hydrated. It is good for all skin types. Everyone can use and love this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.