BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Martha B.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
Eau Claire, WI
Mac fix + is one of my favorite sprays ever. It has so many different uses and it has made my skin feel so nice and refreshed!! I have dry skin and I absolutely love it. I own 3 including some of the limited edition scented ones and they are amazing!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
columbus, OH
Studio Fix+ is a must have in any makeup kit. I use Fix+ as a setting spray even though it's not a setting spray. It helps to get rid of a caking face look. It smooth everything out and gives a more natural look. I will never stop using this product.
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! I use this almost everyday when applying makeup. It's a perfect setting spray, or a perfect product to spray on your brush before applying your eyeshadow. I don't know what I would do without it honestly!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a great product! My favorite way to apply is to spray on my highlight brush and apply with my highlight on my cheek bones! Gives such a beautiful glow! Also nice to apply with eye shadows that you want to pop! I would recommend this to others!
Haley E.
Haley E.
This is one of my tried and try products. Works very well for my combo skin type. I use before and after applying makeup. Helps my makeup to look more like skin and keeps it from getting cakey. I also use t for touch ups throughout the day if I feel like I'm looking powdery or my face feels dry.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
I use this product all the time. Use to prep my face before foundation. I use it to brighten up shadows and pigments. Helps set my powders after I am complete and doesn't make my face oily. Love love love! Iconic and a staple in everyone's collection.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.