BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Tori H.
I use this spray for Prepping, Priming, dampening my beauty blender, wetting my brushes. You name it I use this spray. I have had this in my make up bag for years and it will stay there. Definitely recommend!!
Crystal R.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product they ever made. I use it before and after makeup and it blends powders into my skin and makes it camera ready. I also use it to boost my other products like my highlighters and some of my eyeshadows.
Mallorie S.
Livingston, LA
MAC Fix + is my ride or die makeup product! Not a day goes by that I don't use this perfect prep & prime product. Whether I have on full-glam makeup or none at all, I always have Fix+ on to give my face the hydration and luminosity it deserves!
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very High end fixing spray spray Mary Show me Your Face look younger it so nice detector display it so perfect for you this is an apple smell so beautiful so perfect flores
Kailie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THEEEE BEST primer I have ever used in my life, if helps set everything in place and the pros to it is that it has coffee beans infused and it wakes you up on the morning, I'd definitely buy it again.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA
I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Samantha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. This is a basic tool every makeup is her should have on their vanity. Great for priming or spraying down your beauty sponge. It is like a little black dress...a necessity.
kristel g.
fort stockton
I love this!! I use it so much I'm already on my third bottle this year alone!!! I've used a lot of primers and this one has to be my favorite I don't think I would use any other brand. Highly recommend this!
Shay M.
One of my favorite setting sprays! I like using this for a variety of different purposes- wetting a beauty blender/brush for shadow, finishing spray/ achieving a dewier look, and as a primer. Love this stuff!
Kaitlyn P.
Lk In The Hls, IL
this is a great product and a must have for anyone! from setting your face to helping pigment stick to your brushes. Helps makeup last longer and just sit perfectly on your face! definitely a restock for many and will be buying this again soon!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.