Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.
Selma, CA
I love using this spray before applying a gel primer, after @baking", and to intensify color pigmentation on eyeshadow and blushes. It also works so well to apply glitter! This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Edgewater, MD
Oh jeez what can't I say about Mac Fix spray. I love it and use it multiple times during the application of all my make up. It really works at keeping your makeup on and in place.
Halie R.
Halie R.
West sunbury, PA
June 22, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Spray this on your beauty blender and pat this onto concealer or translucent powder. Does amazing work. It leaves skin filling very hydrated. It is good for all skin types. Everyone can use and love this product.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Davis, IL
I love this primer. I have a few primers but this is always my go to. It makes my face feel refreshed and doesn't make me break out or feel oily which is my biggest problem. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Kendrell D.
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Shari W.
Shari W.
This setting spray is perfect for a dewy finish to your makeup! It gives you that glowy look which sets your make up right! Use two sprays or more and you will achieve the dewy look you want! Also good for touching up your makeup through out the day
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Madison E.
Madison E.
This is my go to! Especially now that is starting to get hot out it keeps my makeup flawless and it melts my makeup into the skin and keeps my makeup lasting all throughout the day definitely would recommend this
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.