Add a Photo

Photos (551)
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this product it's amazing purchased it a bunch of times and I love it makes your makeup look awesome.
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Karen R.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX

This is such a great product. It can be used in several different ways. I strongly recommend this product.
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this spray. Makes your Makeup look so much beautiful. Makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant
Jesse T.
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA

This setting spray is to die for! I absolutely love it! I use it everyday! I never worry about my makeup !
Cindy
Cindy

Absolutely amazing. I used this before i add on the highlight all the time. There isn't a day i don't apply
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
Gianna S.
Gianna S.

I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.