BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rafina R.
I heard great things about this from before and I decided to try it out. I got the mini one which was about $10 so it was a great deal for me. I used it after I got my make up done every time. It is a great product.
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
The holy grail of sprays as far as makeup goes. sparay it before your makeup, primed. Spray it after, set. Spritz a little on your brush and you've re revamped your eyeshadow to a new level. Spray it in your pomades, creams, highlighters to unlock an out of this world product you have never seen before.
Crystal W.
Clemmons, NC
I would give this five stars because it is amazing for prepping and setting you face, but sometimes the smell is too strong. It has a nice scent, but it is very strong. It makes my shimmer shades more pigmented and makes my bare skin feel so refreshed!
Melanie G.
This spray is a part of my daily makeup routine - I use a beauty blender to apply my foundation but I always spritz the sponge with this beforeni start blending. I don't smell a fragrance, and I think it does a great job of making sure my foundation and concealer don't cake up and kind of blend seamlessly.
Jess C.
San Dimas, CA
This is my favorite skin fix that I spray before and after my makeup. It takes away the powdery look after applying my setting powder. It also gives you a dewy glow after you spray it. I have the regular, rose and lavender limited edition that smell great. It's a must staple for my daily routine.
Georgette M.
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Debra J.
This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Molly P.
Love this stuff! If you are oily and use a lot of powder I highly recommend this product. If you don't like the powdery look of your makeup but still want it set, use this after applying all your powders and the dry look disappears like magic. This is also an all around great facial mist for under or over makeup and even a refresher throughout the day!
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Taylor B.
atlanta
I love this product. It's not a setting spray so it won't make your makeup last. But it melts all your makeup into your skin and will take any powdery finish away and make your skin look super flawless. It can get a little oily throughout the day which is the only downfall. But I love it and have found ways to get around that and will be repurchasing !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.