BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this! It's great for making skin look dewy and fresh. Also works wonderfully to foil eye shadows (the glycerin really helps the shadow stick). Good for all skin types, although oily skin may need just a light spray (I'm very dry so I drench myself in it
Casey M.
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Definitely a must for refreshing your face after applying foundation , powders , highlighting, and contouring . Brings the face back to life . I would definitely buy this product again. I want to say I buy one every 8 months so.. it does last very long time .
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Oh yes. Believe the hype. This just brings your metallic eyeshadows to LIFE and does a great job at blending out your finished make up. I would however not use this as a stand alone finishing powder since I haven't found it helps your make up last longer.
Vy B.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
I love this setting spray! I use it to prep my face and also set it. It's great for both! It's very lightweight so you don't feel the heaviness like a primer would do. I like how easy it is to use! It's also inexpensive, so I always find myself repurchasing it
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
This product has worked for so many clients! From dry to oily skin it sets makeup perfectly :) you can spray before makeup or after or both! I like how it makes powder not so thick looking. It really sets it in place. I would definitely buy this product again!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Odell , OR
Love it! Use it to prep to prime to set! For eyeshadow! Good for any skin type! Melts the makeup to your face making it look very nice and dewy! Awesome product! No exaggerated fragrance, which personally I love my sprays to smell nice. Totally recommend this!
Kimmoy F.
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
I use this product under every application of makeup that I put on.   It's Great for combination skin.  My makeup doesn't cake up and makes my makeup look flawless. It has spf protection so I don't have to apply anything else.  I definitely recommend this product.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This will take your eyeshadow to the next level! A few sprays of this on a brush with automatically intensify your glitter, shadow, highlight, whatever! I can't say enough about this...I will never go back to using eyeshadows or intense pigments without this!
Nani L.
Nani L.
I have tried to look for a new setting spray but I always end up going back to this one. It is truly amazing and help set and refresh my makeup or even my bare skin! I use this to wet my brushes when applying shimmery shadows and it helps them apply smoothly!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.