BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Cassidy M.
ft myers
Does not get any better than this! I've tried the drug store primers an I tend to get to greasy from using them so I made the jump spent the extra money tried this an haven't gone back since
Sabreena H.
Brookings, OR
I got a small bottle of this to try and loved it so much I bought 2 full sized right away. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling it leaves my face with. I use this as a prep every day prior to make up and will use it at times in the day when things feel too tight or dry. I even use it when I don't wear make up because it feels so nice. On days where I feel a little cakey I can spray this and it just kind of "flattens" everything. Especially if you get heavy handed with the powder foundations but do not want to start over. I am hugely guilty of product ADD but this is one item I use everyday and will always have as long as they leave the formula alone.
It's so great it feels like you have nothing on you face, I notice that my pores reduce a little, it works on my combination skin but I usually avoid the nose part. This is a great product and I absolutely buy it again
Melinda H.
Orange City, FL
Before and After! Yes I spray before my foundation for smooth applying, and after my makeup. Also helpful with wetting my. Rush to apply a vibrant color on my eye shadows. Must have for sure.
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sets makeup beautiful. Amazing smell that smells fresh. Definitely lasts a long time and makes makeup look much more photo finish. Great for all skin types. Two sprays and you're good for the day. 10/10
Katherine Y.
Lifelong obsession. I love this product so much. I spray it on my face on a hot day, if it's a little dry at night after I put on moisturizer. I set my makeup with it. I spray my brushes with it to make metallic shadows stay longer. Cannot recommend this enough.
Verenice S.
Rockford, IL
Use everyday! To intensify shadows, to help product melt into my skin seamlessly, and to prime and set my make up! Doesn't help very much with longevity but still makes make up look flawless!
Rachel H.
Holy grail. Loml. My all time favorite product. A++++
I am totally head over heals on this product. It has possibly fixed my whole entire existence. Some say it's overpriced water, but it really some sort of magical water that is multi-purpose. And honestly, you can use this for intensity eyeshadow, smooth transition for bronzer, foundation, set face, prime skin, etc. This is great for either skin type, dry, combo, or oily because all my friends have used the bottle I have. My favorite thing is to set my face with this wonderful water. The only thing I could complain about is the spray application, it's kind of hard to use when you lock and unlock it. But overall, great price for how much you can use it and how much realistic function you can enable from it.
Kristen P.
Portland, OR
I have to be honest In that I don't use this very often to prep or finish my face. I use it to wet my brushes when making shadows more pigmented and to control shadows prone to fallout; works like a dream ;)
Bhargavi R.
Only primer I have ever used that hasn't felt like silicone or fake plastic when applied. Literally feels so lightweight and is super easy to spray and just lay foundation on top-effortless!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.