MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC
I have gone through countless bottles of this in my makeup career. This is great as a prep spray, setting spray, and as a refresher spray. I love that it also comes in a handy travel size for your set bag!
Abby T.
Abby T.
I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
meg n.
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Mina R.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Using it as a primer setting spray or to intensify eyeshadow. You can't go wrong with this one. I will also spray some on my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge when my concealer starts to crease and blend it back out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
A refreshing and hydrating facial mist that sets your makeup. I know Mac always delivers when it comes to their products. Whether it's setting my face makeup or intensifying an eye shadow or highlighter, fix plus is always with me.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
June 22, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The prep and prime goes on right after moisturizer and keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's one of the essentials to doing my makeup everyday. The only thing that makes me question it between another brand is the price. But you get what you pay for and I'd rather pay a little more for something that is going to work.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This product is one of my holy grails!! As you can tell by the picture I have almost used up the complete bottle and I will 100% be repurchasing!! Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day and brings out great pigmentation in things like my eye shadows!
juanika l.
juanika l.
bronx, NY
June 20, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
I use powder foundation on a daily basis. Sometimes my skin can be drier than usual and the powder foundation can look cakey. A few spritz of these magic and my face is seamlessly blended. It makes the make melt together beautifully!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.