BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Atong Y.
Atong Y.
Olathe, KS
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really can't live without this product! I usually run out of it so fast because I use it for almost all my looks. The thing I love most about this product is the fact that I can use it to smoothen my makeup as well as make sure it looks soft and sleek.
Regina P.
Regina P.
Richardson, TX
This is so essential for every makeup lover! I like the light smell, but most importantly this keeps my makeup on alllll day long! I don't know how I ever did makeup without a setting spray, and this is one of my favorite. I would definitely repurchase.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Edmond, OK
Mac is such an awesome, high-quality brand! You can never go wrong with their products. I use this Fix + to spray my eyeshadow brush whenever I want my eyeshadow to have an extra pop. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that loves eyeshadow!
Rida T.
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I have tried a lot of different primers and for some reason I keep coming back to this one. I like it's easy application and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin with a greasy feel. I would recommend to others who are looking for a good basic primer.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
This is an every day product of mine. It has so many different uses it's crazy. I especially enjoy using this for my shimmery/metallic eyeshadows. It just boosts the pigment like crazy. The fix + is also great for making the skin feel and look hydrated ☺
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.