MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Love this! Wish they made an even bigger bottle, always seem to be running out to buy more :) the uses are endless! I love dampening my eyeshadow brushes to switch up the look of a normal dry shadow. And just as primer/setting, it is perfection!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
June 17, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is a cult favorite . I love it , it gives me a dewy finish to my makeup and gets my highlight in formation . The only downside is that I am not comfortable wearing this spray without makeup on . I always keep a backup on deck !
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Leaves my makeup looking PERFECT! I have yet to find a spray that even comes close to how amazing this one is. It makes my skin look poreless like porcelain. It has an amazing natural finish and I have recommended it to everyone I know.
Elena M.
Elena M.
June 19, 2017, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
June 14, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this mist!! It's perfect for over or under makeup or even just by itself! I ran out a while back and haven't been able to buy a new bottle yet but I definitely will be soon! This spray is amazing and it really freshens up your face!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Love it!! I use it to prep and set my makeup/skin and I use it to enhance my shimmer shadows and highlight. It's just extremely versatile and in a good price range! Love it!
Hana S.
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
This is now one of my go to products it is a prep and prime spray+ a setting spray. The only thing that is a down side is it is kind of pricey. It makes my makeup look fabulous and I love the smell of it. It is definitely worth the price.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Charlottesville
June 20, 2017, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this product, I have used this several times, does not leave your face sticky at all!!!  Gives you a fresh finish that is hydrating.  It is a bit pricey but I would buy it again.  You can buy this online or at a local MAC counter.  Overall a great product!
Shelby Lou H.
Shelby Lou H.
Works great has a bunch of product in the bottle makes the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant and keeps make up on your face all day it works great for what it supposed to do and leaves a matte finish on your face after you are done
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.