BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my all time go to. An oldie but goodie if u will. This stuff is literally amazing. It preps and primes your skin, sets the makeup, it also is great for wetting ur eyeshadow brush when you do metallic eye shadows to give it that extra va va voom!
Claudia d.
Claudia d.
Austin, TX
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I freaking love this stuff! Totally changed my makeup routine. It is perfect for prep and setting. Once I finish my base of my makeup, I sprits this over my face and it helps seal all of my powder products together as well as take away the powder look. Works great for foiling shadows as well!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This stuff is the best!!! I recently purchased it when I restocked on my essentials and it has easily become one of my everyday items. I use it to set my make up, to intensify shimmer eyeshadows, and as a way to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing, it's great to prep your skin for foundation and it's also a wonderful setting spray. It does not provide sun protection and I can't give a definitive answer about long lasting because it's not a "wearable" product but I'd definitely recommend.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Novato, CA
This is a good product if you use it correctly. I thought it was a primer but I think it works better as a setting spray over powder. I just spray it on after my foundation and it helps it stick. It's not my favorite on the market but it does the trick.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I have tried a lot of different primers and for some reason I keep coming back to this one. I like it's easy application and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin with a greasy feel. I would recommend to others who are looking for a good basic primer.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
This is an every day product of mine. It has so many different uses it's crazy. I especially enjoy using this for my shimmery/metallic eyeshadows. It just boosts the pigment like crazy. The fix + is also great for making the skin feel and look hydrated ☺
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
This is a great product to have in your kit for amplifying metallic eye shadows! I'm still getting the hang of it, but the product works pretty well! However I feel like I'd still prefer a creme shadow underneath instead of wetting the brush with fix +.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
All time favorite. Does the best job setting my makeup like no others. Makes my makeup very long lasting and makes my makeup less powdery and cakey looking. Natural finish with no shimmer or oil added which is a plus. Highly recommended to my friends!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.