Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
andrea a.
andrea a.

I absolutely loved it , it left this glamerous finishing look and it smelt so good .
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH

Awesome product I can't put makeup without using this first 😎.....stats on for hours
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Sundre, Alberta

Another favorite.. I find myself reaching for this product often and it lasts awhile
Love this, my favorite was the Rose scented one that was limited edition. They rock!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.

Great setting spray but prefer it for intensifying eyeshadows. Leaves you very dewy.
Sophiee S.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida

Best setting spray ever! I use it above and under my makeup! I really really love it
Fatima R.

Good for combination skin
Love the smell
Pamela H.
Pamela H.

Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
samantha g.
samantha g.
Holtsville, NY

I am so obsessed with this stuff! I literally have repurchased this 3 times already
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo Park, CA

Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.