Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
There's a reason why about every guru on YouTube LOVE this product, because it's phenomenal! If you use for making a shimmer eyeshadow pop, or even just to set your makeup it's beautiful and flawless no matter what.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Stillwater
It's not just water. It helps your makeup so much. Yes it's expensive but it is so nice to have in the summer. It's the only time I buy it. Just so I don't have to reapply foundation. I just spray this and rub my makeup in again and I look brand new!
Rani W.
Rani W.
Loganville, GA
I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Madisen D.
Madisen D.
Beaverton, OR
Love this stuff! Makes your face feel refreshed and look amazing👌👏 it also smells pretty awesome too and the price is not so bad👍 the spray bottle makes it so easy to
spray on and you can close it so it doesn't lea
Micha M.
Micha M.
June 25, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix + is amazing to me ! It's great for setting your makeup or hydrating the skin or even just to saturate your brush to get more color payoff! I wish I could afford to purchase it more often but I do recommend it
Manda X.
Manda X.
Appleton
June 23, 2017, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MACs Prep + Prime Fix, is absolutely amazing! It's more of a matte finish for me and covers most of my pore areas. This would go great with anyone who has a combination skin. I would gladly buy this product again!
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Wheaton, IL
Words cannot describe how much I adore this product. I never step foot in a MAC store but when I do, it's for this. This helps make your face less cakey, freshens makeup, intensifies eye shadows, and helps put your makeup look all together. It's one of those "oldie but a goodie type of product.
Karishma R.
Karishma R.
My favorite makeup product ever. I use this brood makeuo aftet makeup and to intensify my eyeshadow. This just soaks into the skin and gives such a natural look.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I use this before I put my foundation on and it makes a huge difference! It makes my face feel so soft and makes my makeup last twice as longer! So easy to use you just have to pray it on your face! Would buy again
Jess R.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
Classic! I love this product. Spraying this before you do your makeup helps your foundation stay in place and is honestly so refreshing. I also go crazy spraying this after I finish putting all my makeup on as well.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.