Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ

Everyone should buy this product, it will seal your makeup & it will keep you makeup lasting all day long
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.

I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA

Love this spray! It's perfect for everyday use. Doesn't cause breakouts. Works great and last for hours.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID

Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL

I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Alexsandra M.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX

Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.