BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
This product has worked for so many clients! From dry to oily skin it sets makeup perfectly :) you can spray before makeup or after or both! I like how it makes powder not so thick looking. It really sets it in place. I would definitely buy this product again!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I'm really glad I finally decided to try this product a few months ago. It's useful in many different ways while applying makeup from dampening your sponge, intensifying the color of your shadows, or making everything seamless once everything is on your face.
Kimmoy F.
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
I use this product under every application of makeup that I put on.   It's Great for combination skin.  My makeup doesn't cake up and makes my makeup look flawless. It has spf protection so I don't have to apply anything else.  I definitely recommend this product.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Greenfield
If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Casey M.
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Definitely a must for refreshing your face after applying foundation , powders , highlighting, and contouring . Brings the face back to life . I would definitely buy this product again. I want to say I buy one every 8 months so.. it does last very long time .
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Jolie D.
Jolie D.
I use this before I apply my makeup every single time. It's an amazing product and helps keep my makeup set in place. It creates a great base for my makeup and helps it last throughout the night. I would definitely suggest this if you're looking for a primer
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
la porte
It does the job its pretty good and its worth it and how awesome it is you just have to spray it on to your face than having to get some to put it on your hands than apply it to the face
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this! It's great for making skin look dewy and fresh. Also works wonderfully to foil eye shadows (the glycerin really helps the shadow stick). Good for all skin types, although oily skin may need just a light spray (I'm very dry so I drench myself in it
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Fix plus is a must have for my makeup routine. I use it to set my makeup and to intensify eyeshadow shades almost daily. I've repurchased it at least 5 times in the past few years and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.