Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA

This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA

This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN

Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Paramount, CA

Love to spray this on my brush as I apply my highlight to add to my glow. It works wonders to keep make up dewy and fresh.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Bothell, WA

This spray is the best thing ever. Your makeup will last forever. It definitely makes my make up in place for a long time!
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Trabuco Cyn, CA

It's just a necessity for makeup application. It brings out the true colors in pigments and adds moisture to skin dryness!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Longview, TX

Best thing ever!! Fix plus is a primer you can use it before and after your makeup and trough the day to keep you hydrated
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.