Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA

Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Excellent option!! Brings a lot of primer and keeps your make up perfect all the night! The best primer tbh
Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA

A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA

La La la love it ! some are scented perfect for a long lasting dewy finish face look ! fresh and affordable
lisa o.
lisa o.

Is amaizing make Up look greath with this product is very nice, smell good And have many product is perfetc
Camila S.
Camila S.

O melhor,deixa a pele com aspecto mais vivo,com vida e a maquiagem fica maravilhosa dando mais cor e brilho
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.

This primer is my favorite it's definitely good for oily skin and my makeup always stays on better with it!
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Temple, TX

It sticks up but my face didn't like the testier of it it dried my face out it covers well but just too dry
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Sheila I.
Sheila I.

When you finish your makeup you fix it and it looks super beautiful with it leaves you radiant your face๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’„
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.