Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Kellie R.
Kellie R.

I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL

This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL

Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN

Amazing! It's a bit pricey! This products primes my face and keeps my makeup in tact! I love it
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Stoughton, MA

This is the best! I use it everytime before i apply my makeup! Best primer out there. Need more
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA

Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL

It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.