BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
This is my holy grail setting mist. I tried it and have never looked back. It provides a dewey look. My foundation looks flawless when I spritz. Give this a try and you will thank me later.
Olivia S.
Petersburg, IL
I love using this to prep my skin after my moisturizer and primer. And then again after I apply all of my powder products. I love using this to add a little more moisture to my skin and to melt my powders into my face so I don't look cakey!! I love this stuff.
Brandy B.
Independence , KY
Fantastic setting spray! I absolutely love the scent of this. I use it to moisten my beauty blenders and to add a bit of hydration to my face once my makeup is complete. My makeup stays out after a few spritzes of this.
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
BEST FEELING PRIMER EVER. I put it on before a full face of makeup and it is so refreshing. It can also be a refresher after some wear of the day has made my makeup feel gross. This will be a consistent favorite of mine.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
Krista T.
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
Martha F.
Dunlap, TN
I absolutely love this product. I use it before foundation and after to set everything. This is always in my product list. Keeps my makeup in place and keeps me matte I would definitely recommend for anyone to at least try it. You will not be disappointed!!!
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Love this!!! Great for a refreshing feeling before applying your makeup! It hides your pores and if you apply it after your makeup, you're guaranteed to have long lasting foundation for the rest of the day/night! Love it!
Nancy F.
Rockwall , TX
I love this product. I have this and the new summer collection. It give you that nice refreshing look and it makes my makeup last all day long! I'm out in the sun a lot and it doesn't get too cakey. I would definelty buy again
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
I just recently bought Prep + Prime and it exceeded my expectations. I apply it on a clean base and more often as a finishing spray for a since summary dewy look. It is refreshing and dries down and keeps makeup in place.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.