BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm very conflicted with the product because I do like it but I also kinda think it's fancy water lol. My skin is oily so this does absolutely nothing for the longevity of my makeup however it's great for getting rid of the powdery look and intensifying shadows. Also a great refreshing mist before makeup!
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
This spray is AMAZING because of its multifunctionality!I use this spray to either prime or set my makeup, as well as during to get rid of the powdery look from some of my other products, or to wet eyeshadow brushes to get more color payoff.The mist on the spray is very fine and it also smells so good!
T'keyah D.
I love this product! I spray the product on my beauty blender & my makeup looks flawless & matte! When i use this product my concealer looks well blended & i can definitely take a picture using the FLASH button lol!
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
This product is so amazing. Also perfect for all skin types in my opinion. It has a natural finish. Not matte or dewy. I wouldn't say that this helps with pores. I recommend this to everyone since it's so refreshing & you can spray it on any brush before applying shadows to get maximum pigmentation:)
Diane M.
Drexel Hill
 This is very good setting spray and priming spray.   It is long-lasting depending on how much you use it.  The packaging is just a clear bottle is very sleek.  It helps keep your make up on all day.  I'm on sure if I have any SPF and the product but it works out for me and I would definitely buy this again .
Madisen D.
Beaverton, OR
Love this stuff! Makes your face feel refreshed and look amazing👌👏 it also smells pretty awesome too and the price is not so bad👍 the spray bottle makes it so easy to
spray on and you can close it so it doesn't lea
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
I can not LIVE with out Mac Fix +. It is so moisturizing on the skin and has a great smell. I also use a spritz on my makeup brush to pick up metallic or shimmer shadows and it just makes the colors pop. I have told all my makeup friends that it is a necessity to have in your makeup bag at all times!!
Cristina M.
Holy grail product. I could never live without it. Because I have oily skin I cannot use this alone as a setting spray. I consider it more as a binding spray. It combines all the products on my face beautifully giving me a perfect finish. Then I add a matte setting spray to hold my makeup in all day.
Kate M.
Columbus, OH
I use this product solely for spraying my eyeshadow brushes before dipping in and applying shimmer or glitter shadows to my lid. I do have dry skin, so I know some people spray this onto their faces before applying makeup. I tried to do that but I dont like the mist - it's too harsh in my opinion
Solymar C.
My absolute FAVORITE!!! You can use this to prep and prime and to make your loose powders stay longer and to make your highlighter more alive ! I live for this product I have combination skin and this is the only thing that makes me feel great, I love when you put it on it gives you that fresh feeling
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.