BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Hanna L.
Arnold, MO
I could not life life without my fix plus. This stuff is the holy grail of all makeup sprays. I am completely and utterly in love with this stuff and I would recommend it to anyone anywhere. It's perfect, everything about it.
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is a must have. If you need to spice up a glittery eyeshadow, this will do the job. A dewy finish before your foundation adds to a beauty makeup look. This is not a product for you if you want that matte finish.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
One of the original face sprays i tried for setting my makeup and for foiling my shadows or pigments. It is something reliable,  fresh smelling and an overall g ood price for what you get
Angelique J.
I use this before i apply foundation and once im done. This is just a spray not having and sun protection its not for pores buttt it gives you a natural finish. I recommend this to many people
kyra g.
Cookeville, TN
this facial/makeup spray is so hydrating. it really takes the powdery look away from your makeup helping it to look more natural. it also smells so refreshing and natural. such a good product!
Ariana M.
It makes a great primer along with being a great setting spray, and is also a great product to use to use to make pigments and shimmers stand out more its just really good for multiple reasons
Thayná G.
São José de Mipibu
Minha experiência com esse prime foi boa , eu não posso falar mais que isso pois eu só usei apenas 3 vezes, mais eu posso falar a vocês que são ótimos, além de ter uma consistência ótima, a maquiagem dura bastante... um bjo😉😉
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
I have gone through way too many of these in my day. They work to prime the skin, set the makeup, or to being out the pigmentation in any product, whether it's highlighter, eyeshadows etc. love this!!!!
Madelynn A.
I love it , definitely the best primer I have used, it is perfect for oily skin and it fills the pores so no pores are gonna be dirty , unfortunately it doesn't have any sun protection and I will definitely,
I still have some
Elizabeth J.
I am actually 12 years old I am obsessed with makeup I don't use makeup or have makeup but when I go to the Mall I go to sephota I try things on my hand and I tried this,product in the mac store and it is the best spray and I wish I had makeup to practice
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.