Add a Photo

Photos (375)
valeria n.
valeria n.
Boston

IN LOVE WITH THIS THING, seriously guys best thing for your makeup and face, it doesn't make your makeup caky at all
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Tulsa, OK

I love using this for my glitter/foiled eyeshadows. It makes them pop. As for a primer/setting spray definitely not.
jannet v.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA

I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Abbeville, LA

My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Erika G.
Erika G.

Me gusta le deja un acabado en el maquillaje excelente, en las noches para fiesta es super me dura mas mi maquillaje
Karissa I.
Karissa I.
Riverside, CA

Great to hydrate, blend powders to skin , great to enhance pigments or shadows and adds a refreshed look to the skin
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Wildwood, Mo

its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Diana A.
Diana A.

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster, CA

This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.