Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

Great brand, good packaging. Gentle on the skin. Fantastic product. Would recommend to a friend or family.
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this spray. Makes your Makeup look so much beautiful. Makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this product it's amazing purchased it a bunch of times and I love it makes your makeup look awesome.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo

Más que perfecto ,matifica mi maquillaje y lo deja como porcelana. Por ese motivo tienen un gran público.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas

Light mist to give you that free look
Long lasting that enhance my look
Natural and I must recommend this
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.

Worth every penny! Perfect for setting your makeup for a long lasting finish. Also works great as a base.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.

Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.