BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for some extra hydration, nice mist when you spray it, and helps intensify your eyeshadow better than water or eyedrops. Good for any type of skin, and it is now sold at Ulta!
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite sprays after being done with my full makeup. I use it before and after makeup so it moisturizes my skin and lasts longer. A MUST have if you're a makeup lover like moi .
lauren b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It's a little pricey but when u find out how.much u can actually do with this you'll be amazed. Setting spray..Primer sprays, u name it..Just to refresh is also nice
Rene C.
Morenci, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite setting sprays on the market. Sets muy makeup perfectly with a slightly stubble glow. I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows, highlights, and clam down my powders.
Marcella V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This most is quite fine and very moisturizing to the face. It gives a nice dewey finish to the face. The internet hype is what got me to purchase it, but I think there are other mists that are a little bit better.
Tiffany P.
Dover, DE
I use the mac fix + on my clients when I finish doing there makeup. It makes the face look powderless and smooth. As well as make it last. It works amazing for both, oily and dry skin.
katelyn w.
This product is a game changer! Once I started using this spray I started getting so many compliments on my makeup! The smell is amazing and the spray feels so refreshing! Wish I could give this product more stars!
Ashley C.
If youve never bought it, your way behind the makeup game!

MAC Cosmetics Fix + (plus) is beyond any setting spray. It a primer, a setting spray, skin hydrator, foils eyeshadows. rehydrates mascaras, paint pots or creme bases products drying out & fixes cracked or dry looking makeup. ummm hello mrs. fix it!! For the price it truly ia qorth purchasing compared to urban decays $30 mark up. Its made for all skin types & Any age!!
During summer i keep mine in the fridge to cool down my face (im a face sweater :( )

They sell mini ones at Mac cosmetic store (Not counters like macys or nordstroms) that are perfect for travel also.
Leah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This beautiful product is one of my tried and true. I use it for nearly everything. I use it on eyeshadows, to set makeup, hydrate my face throughout the day with the weather being so dry. Definitely recommend it!
Mia A.
Kenner, LA
Such a great primer and finishing spray!! the product is great. i like to spray it before, after applying, and finishing my makeup. It has more of a natural finish! i has recommended this product to many friends!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.