Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
San jacinto, CA
I love this spray. I use it to set my makeup or even as a primer. I have also used it mixed with liquid foundation if I know I'm needing a more full coverage or will need my makeup to have extra staying power.
Ella R.
Ella R.
This product works very well. Every time I use this it makes my makeup last throughout the day. However, I would spray this before you apply your mascara because it made my mascara run a little bit. I find this to give me a nice dewy finish and tend to find myself reaching for this product a lot. I would definitely recommend this product.
Breanna U.
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
Kept my makeup lasting all day! Although it's quite pricey I love it and would definitely repurchase. It kept me matte and makeup in place all day my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad it didn't break me out
Jina L.
Jina L.
Stockton, CA
June 20, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy grail ! I love this product and can not live without it . It's a setting spray that I will continue to use it makes my makeup look flawless and when I need a refresh for my makeup it does just the job!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Garland, TX
I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Tracy, CA
I absolutely loveeee this product! I just recently go it and I cannot put it down. I love it so much, especially for the price point. Of course there are cheaper ones out there. I would definitely recommend!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pembroke, GA
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Gosia B.
Gosia B.
Lockport
One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
June 21, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Takes down the powdery look of makeup on the skin and when sprayed on a brush, the eyeshadow pay off is more metallic! The spritzer is nice and evenly mists the skin. I highly recommend it
April R.
April R.
June 19, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Mac has always been one of my favorites. I use this fix before and after I apply foundation. I also use it to apply glitter and intense my highlight. I love it. Smells and feels great on your skin. It's long lasting . This does not let u down.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.