BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Joselynn R.
Joselynn R.
I really wanted to love this setting spray when I bought it because it had so much hype! However, I've found that when combined with certain foundations, my makeup would slide off either way. My Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is amaaaazing and performs well with any foundation I choose to wear .
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.
Topeka, KS
I LOVE This. So many uses to this spray. It can be used to Give a dewy finish to make a dried out pot comeback. I love spraying it on my fan brush and applying highlighter it gives the most beautiful glow. This product is a must if you are a makeup junkie.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Parrish
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This product right here is perfect!! If you wear eye shadows that aren't pigmented enough and you want to apply it, spray it onto the brush and it'll glide on better. Also for highlight, makes everything much more brighter and it gives a refreshing feel. It can also be like the smashbox primer water.
Sandra l.
Sandra l.
casper
I do love this product very much it does make your makeup stay on all day has a very nice smell to it it's not heavy at all. It's very good for all skin types. I would really recommend this to people who love makeup spray to make makeup stay on all day !!!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Coral Gables , FL
I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
This has a cult following for a reason. Fix+ has so many uses like setting makeup, preparing your face before makeup, foiling eyeshadow, and so on. It smells amazing and it takes a while to go through a full size. If you haven't tried it you really should.
Etyene F.
Etyene F.
San Francisco , CA
I loved this primer! Comparing to thise I've tried before is the best. I first tried a bit if my friend's primer and I loved it so much that I'm already buying a second one. It make the make up looks great and stay longer than the others I've tried before
Judith C.
Judith C.
I love using this before and after my make up! It gives you moisture to ur skin (I got combination skin), it doesnt set ur make up but gives you a beautiful finish! I did used it for fixing my hair too lol, it was looking a little bit dry haha I love this product and for the price I think is excellent!
Regina P.
Regina P.
Richardson, TX
This is so essential for every makeup lover! I like the light smell, but most importantly this keeps my makeup on alllll day long! I don't know how I ever did makeup without a setting spray, and this is one of my favorite. I would definitely repurchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.