Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , Sc

Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
Sammi M.
Sammi M.
Hamilton, OH

Best finishing spray!!!!!
Keeps makeup looking flawless and intact! Absolute must have for ever makeup bag!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Love this product! I use it everyday on my brushes and beauty blender to apply my foundation and concealer!
Kelsie R.
Kelsie R.

This primer was good but I have oily skin so it brought that out more. Went on smoothly and hid pores well.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Conroe, TX

This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Lauren E.
Lauren E.

Feels nice and hydrating but I honestly can't tell a difference when I do or don't use it once makeup is on
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.

Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA

La La la love it ! some are scented perfect for a long lasting dewy finish face look ! fresh and affordable
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA

Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Camila S.
Camila S.

O melhor,deixa a pele com aspecto mais vivo,com vida e a maquiagem fica maravilhosa dando mais cor e brilho
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.