BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Greenfield
If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Nani L.
Nani L.
I have tried to look for a new setting spray but I always end up going back to this one. It is truly amazing and help set and refresh my makeup or even my bare skin! I use this to wet my brushes when applying shimmery shadows and it helps them apply smoothly!
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
This one my favorite to die products this product it's so good you spray some after your makeup for a long lasting makeup time you could spray some on your sponge to make the product glide easier you could also spray some on a brush to get the eyeshadow store have more pigmentation you could do so many thins with this product y'all should go check this out!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
la porte
It does the job its pretty good and its worth it and how awesome it is you just have to spray it on to your face than having to get some to put it on your hands than apply it to the face
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Oh yes. Believe the hype. This just brings your metallic eyeshadows to LIFE and does a great job at blending out your finished make up. I would however not use this as a stand alone finishing powder since I haven't found it helps your make up last longer.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Fix plus is a must have for my makeup routine. I use it to set my makeup and to intensify eyeshadow shades almost daily. I've repurchased it at least 5 times in the past few years and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their makeup.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
This product has worked for so many clients! From dry to oily skin it sets makeup perfectly :) you can spray before makeup or after or both! I like how it makes powder not so thick looking. It really sets it in place. I would definitely buy this product again!
Mirna O.
Mirna O.
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This will take your eyeshadow to the next level! A few sprays of this on a brush with automatically intensify your glitter, shadow, highlight, whatever! I can't say enough about this...I will never go back to using eyeshadows or intense pigments without this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.