BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Chu Y.
Awesome spray for all sorts of purposes. Hydrates before you apply primer, damp beauty blender, sets the face etc! Usually last me a decent amount before I buy a new one
Lucy A.
Palmdale
The Mac fix plus is a very good product! I've been purchasing forever! And I love it it keeps my makeup in place I've never had a complain about it it's inexpensive and for the amount that comes in it I thinks it's amazing I would defiantly recommend to others
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Love this stuff. Not a makeup setter, more of a refresher. Makes eyeshadows look amazing and refreshes makeup that looks too cakey or powdery. I think this should be a staple in any artists makeup collection!
Olivia S.
Petersburg, IL
I love using this to prep my skin after my moisturizer and primer. And then again after I apply all of my powder products. I love using this to add a little more moisture to my skin and to melt my powders into my face so I don't look cakey!! I love this stuff.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
BEST FEELING PRIMER EVER. I put it on before a full face of makeup and it is so refreshing. It can also be a refresher after some wear of the day has made my makeup feel gross. This will be a consistent favorite of mine.
Cheyanna S.
I wish the ingredients for a bit better and that the company didn't on animals but overall this is a great setting spray. I don't notice that it makes my makeup last much longer but it does take away any cakeyness midday.
Krista T.
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
Caralyn P.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is a great way to set your make up and make the oxidation process faster. I find that when I spray this my makeup looks finished and comes together beautifully. I also have a travel size with me that I use to refresh in the middle of the day.
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Love this!!! Great for a refreshing feeling before applying your makeup! It hides your pores and if you apply it after your makeup, you're guaranteed to have long lasting foundation for the rest of the day/night! Love it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.