MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Eliana A.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Charlottesville
June 20, 2017, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this product, I have used this several times, does not leave your face sticky at all!!!  Gives you a fresh finish that is hydrating.  It is a bit pricey but I would buy it again.  You can buy this online or at a local MAC counter.  Overall a great product!
Hana S.
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Juana R.
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
I really love this product. I have used it not only to prep my face but I have used it as a setting spray and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes to easily pick up loose eye shadows. It also gives my eyeshadow a more of a color to them. I recommend this producto y to anyone it really does help keep your makeup on all day.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Leaves my makeup looking PERFECT! I have yet to find a spray that even comes close to how amazing this one is. It makes my skin look poreless like porcelain. It has an amazing natural finish and I have recommended it to everyone I know.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Corry, PA
June 23, 2017, 6:01 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Amyy B.
Amyy B.
El Monte, CA
June 20, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love love this setting spray it not only sets your face but it's also multipurpose if you want more pigmented shimmer eyeshadow here's a little tip before applying the eyeshadow spray a little fix+ and it becomes more pigmented I also use the same technic to apply my highlight.
Elena M.
Elena M.
June 19, 2017, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Badiya N.
Badiya N.
Richmond , VA
HOLY GRAIL! sets your makeup. Fixes the cakey appearance of your foundation. I also use this to wet my eye shadows or glitters to give a foiling affect. More over, you can spray this on your beauty blender while blending your make up.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.