Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (446)
Kristy H.
Kristy H.

Most hydrating and multi use product in my make up collection id be lost with out it
Sophiee S.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida

Best setting spray ever! I use it above and under my makeup! I really really love it
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA

This is a MUST in your makeup routine. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Sundre, Canada

Another favorite.. I find myself reaching for this product often and it lasts awhile
Adoro esse produto muito bom mesmo menina recomendo muito muito chega rapidinhooo 😍😍
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Highland Mills, NY

This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use this everyday to intensity shadows!
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD

Love love love!!! I use it for so many things! Including wetting my beauty blender!
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA

I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo Park, CA

Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN

Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.