Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL

This is amazing it is like 1,000 products in one I use it to prime ,set,wet and more love it
Bri B.
Bri B.

LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR

My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
Irma F.
Irma F.

Very good quality product for making your makeup stay put longer. A little expensive though.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.

FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE! Can't get enough of this stuff! I will always have it on hand!
Luisa G.
Luisa G.

One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.

You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Thi C.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL

A must have in your make up bag! It adheres your powder to your foundation to your skin. 💕💕
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

It is so amazing for your face and for eyeshadow to make it metallic! I highly recommend it
Alba Z.
Alba Z.
Phoenix, AZ

Best setting spray ever. It does the job . Leaves my makeup on all day long. Doesn't crease
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.