Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Ahhhsoneo V.
Ahhhsoneo V.
This is the most all round cosmetic product in my arsenal.  The high marks are well earned.  This has so many uses - I use it to dampen my beauty blender and makeup brushes before i use them, I use it to fix and freshen my makeup and sometimes just to freshen up!  HIghly recommended.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beautiful prep + setting spray! Has a nice clean scent. Before I apply my face products, I spray this and set it with a beauty blender. Gives a nice touch. Then after I apply makeup I spray again, getting rid of cakiness
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Fix+ is my ultime favorite product by Mac. It has so many different uses for priming, prepping, and setting. I go through these bottles like water. This product is a must-have for all makeup lovers. It helps your overall makeup look perfectly put together.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Sandown, NH
Love love love this spray, you can use this spray to set your make up and it also gives you a nice light dewy look. This is also good for hot summer days, very refreshing, you still need to use sunblock for protection.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I love Mac fix plus!!! Really want to try the coconut smelling one! Can use to make eye shadows more pigmented and for the glow to look really great! No cakeiness of the face and sets makeup all day long! Goddess glow✔
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Philadelphia
This is a product that I will repurchase forever! It smells amazing and sets your makeup beautifully. It has a natural finish. While I don't think it makes your makeup last longer, I believe it can make a heavily applied face look lighter and more blended.
Lara V.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Gisell C.
Gisell C.
June 22, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This really does help the makeup last longer and it helps make the makeup melt into the skin for a flawless finish. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge. This is a great setting spray and it really does work.
McKenzie V.
McKenzie V.
June 25, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This helps hold my makeup all day. It blurs out my pores and makes them smaller, I have more oily skin and it does help control it. I really love this product and will continue to buy it. I recommend it to everyone.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
This is by far my favorite product this summer it keeps my makeup in place all day I wear as a primer and to set ! It's amazing if you haven't tried it I don't know what you are waiting for. It has a very fresh smell !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.