BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Neva N.
Neva N.
Fort Worth, TX
i love how you can just spray and prime your face you do not need a primer in order to prime your face! thing have changed all you need now is just a perfect sray!! makeup last all day for me with this spay primer and also helps with my oli face!!!!!!!
Jamyle D.
Jamyle D.
New York
Heard so many good things about this spray on YouTube so I bought it because of the reviews I had seen. Let me just tell you that this spray is AMAZING! It works as a primer, finishing spray and to also boost the pigment on you're highlighter or eyeshadow.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This is a must have! I have to have this with any makeup look I do. It really brings all the powders and creams together into a flawless finish. It's refreshing and does the job! I have normal/dry skin and this works wonders. I will forever repurchase this!
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.
Topeka, KS
I LOVE This. So many uses to this spray. It can be used to Give a dewy finish to make a dried out pot comeback. I love spraying it on my fan brush and applying highlighter it gives the most beautiful glow. This product is a must if you are a makeup junkie.
Shakeia R.
Shakeia R.
I use the spray to prime my face. I also apply the spray to my beauty blender before adding foundation. Once finished I spay my face to complete my look. Leave face with a smooth look. Can be found at major Dept. stores or the Mac Store. Great price point.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This product right here is perfect!! If you wear eye shadows that aren't pigmented enough and you want to apply it, spray it onto the brush and it'll glide on better. Also for highlight, makes everything much more brighter and it gives a refreshing feel. It can also be like the smashbox primer water.
Juan C.
Juan C.
Katy, TX
Absolute favorite. I use this before makeup and after makeup, after washing my face, and especially for shimmer eyeshadows making them more metallic. Gives off a dewy glow to your skin, while the glycerin keeps you hydrated. Perfect for dry and oily skins
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Coral Gables , FL
I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Tyler G.
Tyler G.
I use this before and after my make up routine and would absolutely die without it. It perfectly keeps my make up intact over the long hours, and smells great too! Not to mention the cheap price for such a big bottle!! I think this is a make up must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.