Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Bernardino, CA

I love the smell of it and how refreshing youre face feels after spraying it.
That bottle will last so long.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Dallas, TX

This most definitely my HOLY GRAIL! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, YOU NEED IT! MAKE UP ISN'T THE SAME WITH OUT IT
Arooba H.
Arooba H.

Totally amazing.. didn't melt makeup from my face as my skin doesn't cope will with makeup. Totally worth it
Amber W.
Amber W.
United Kingdom, Belfast

This product is a must have for me hun! Use it everyday and it doesn't make my makeup go patchy or anything!
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI

Works great. My pump broke though and they don't have any replacements :( it helps your makeup stay in place
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.

My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA

Best Mac Prep And Prime, Good To Use Before You Start Your Make-up Routine, Also Good To Use When It's Humid
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.