BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to setting spray. It just melts powders into the skin to avoid the dreaded cake face. It, however, will not make your makeup last longer. It's more of a finishing spray vs a setting spray.
Ana A.
Laredo, TX
Its a good for hydrating your face & makes your foundation go on smooth and easy to blend out ! Its worth every penny ! I use it before foundation & when i start to cake up & its works amazing !!
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
Highly recommend this product! It will make your make up pop and last longer. It is great to make your eye shadow pop. If you a shadow that's not as pingmented when you put it on the lid, spray the brush after dabbing it in the shadow then apply. It will intensify the pigment and make shimmery colors look more foil.
Bru A.
Union, NJ
Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Jessie C.
Love love love love !! Fix + is every makeup artist's dream and every makeup lover's heaven. It's so easy to use and perfect for prepping the skin, setting makeup or just. Refreshing pick me up.
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Very fresh on the skin, prime and add moist to the skin, I love the fragance and all the benefits that supply to my makeup like make my skin look fresh and less cake when I wear a full face cover
Chelsea B.
very smooth application , but it doesn't last for more than a few hours, especially for oily skin. I have to touch up and reapply a setting spray to reduce the shine and makeup getting everywhere
Tina R.
Pearsall, TX
I'm obsessed with this setting spray!! After I'm done with my foundation I lightly spay all over my face it really helps keep my makeup set all day it works wonders. The scent is amazing it's definitely a plus I would personally recommend this to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time because I know sometimes makeup tends to smudge when wearing for hours. Believe me ladies and gents you need this in your life it was a game changer for me and I hope if y'all ever decide to try that y'all will love it as much as I do!!! It's also great for eyeshadow just lightly spray on your brush and then swatch some of your favorite shadow and see the results for yourself
O T.
Portland, OR
I use this everyday. I probably run through a bottle a month. You can use it for anything; setting you face, prepping the skin, refreshing your makeup throughout the day, wetting eye shadows. Besides the fact that it feels good on your skin, is also smells so good.
Brittany c.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
This is a very versatile product. I most often use it as a setting spray. With that being said, I do not notice that it prolongs the wear of my makeup, but I use it to reduce the "powdery" effect that can occur after using powder on your face. It makes my complexion more dewy which I love, and it sets my powder and makes my makeup look more natural. The second purpose I use this for is to intensify the pigment of my shimmery shadows. I will spray my eyeshadow brush with fix+ so that it is damp and use it to apply the eyeshadow directly to the eyelid. I find that it makes the color more vibrant and metallic and has a beautiful effect. Lastly, I will use this to sheer out my foundation. When using a heavy or fuller coverage foundation I will first spray my foundation brush with a few spritzes of fix+ and then apply my foundation. It can make your foundation more dewy and natural.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.