BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
It's a great spray to use after finishing your complexion makeup (foundation, concealers, setting powder), so I use it in the middle of my routine. I also love the soft floral scent! However, I'm not yet convinced that it "fixes" my look into place so I tend to follow it up with another setting spray. It's great for the price point, though!
Sabrina J.
I absolutely love this product!! It smells amazing, Typically i am one who is sensitive to specific sents, However; this is just amazing! It makes your skin feel so soft, and replenished. You always end up looking so nice, and freshly glowing. You can travel with it, it's just so absolutely amazing!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I just bought this finally after hearing youtubers talk about it for so long. I use it as a primer and sometimes as a setting spray and it makes my makeup feel and go on so smooth. I didn't really notice that spraying it on an eyeshadow brush made the eyeshadow any better than wetting it with water though.
Prycilla F.
West Hempstead
Love how it helps set my makeup and touch up to refresh. Easy to use the packaging is great and the nozzle sprays out an even application which I can appreciate. It's a very versatile product to use for your face or to intensify eye shadows I wet my brush with this. Overall I would definitely recommend it!
Rie G.
Love, love, love! The best prep and prime EVER! Its not sticky, it makes my powder foundation look amazing! And that says a lot coming from a girl that has NEVER liked foundation until she was introduced to MAC Studio Fix Powder by a friend.
I love the light scent of coconut, and with this new FruityJuicy packaging.....Im reminded of my trip to Maui, Hawaii. 🌴🌺🌾🍍
Valeria T.
mac prep and prime fix + is my holy grail  it´s light sprays as a light mist and you get so much product for the price i really like this product i like what it makes my makeup do i use  this after powder and before using and actual setting spray so this product is awesomo and beautiful
Allison G.
Detroit
I love the Prep and Prime from Mac way more than I should lol. It's my favorite product and I love to spritz it all over my face after doing my make up, as a refresher throughout he day, and just as a pick me up boost. It smells so light fresh I just love it. It's also amazing for spritzingnon an eye brush if you want to apply a shadow wig that foiled look.
Ana Paula A.
Miami , FL
This is my life changing product, the makeup looks so natural and glowy after you use it, eliminates all caky finish and last a lot more the makeup. Also pigmented more the eyeshadow if you spray a little bit the brush!
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Being someone with oily skin, this doesn't really help my makeup stay in place, but it does work wonders for when I use a stick foundation and need help with the blending process. It does give a natural look and doesn't make you look super dewy or oily and it smells like cucumbers. Or maybe that's just me.
Azucena A.
This fix+ is everything !!! It is amazing. It is for both dry and oily combo skin. It is long lasting. It's a must have product, if you think your make up looks too valet than just spray some of that and it will look good ! recommend this product for sure.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.