Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

Awesome spray! Great for setting your makeup or whenever you need your skin refreshed.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this setting spray... it keeps my make up in place all day without a weird smell!
Marcia R.
Marcia R.

Cannot do my makeup without this product it's definitely
My holy grail ! And I love it
Prisca F.
Prisca F.
Lognes (Ile de France)

A must have the best prime ever. It may be expensive bust it's really the best to have
Shellie W.
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL

I love this finishing spray. It is like a cool must that sets your makeup for all day!
Kylea P.
Kylea P.

I saw makeup bloggers use this and i just had to use it! And guess what i loved it lol
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Paramount, CA

Love this so much. This will definitely Keep your makeup looking fresh all summer long
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Works really well has a nice refreshing spray ,keep my make up on and looking polished
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL

Love Mac's Prep + Prime! Great for the summer months! Keeps my makeup in place all day
Heather I.
Heather I.

Overall a great setting spray! Touches up my foundation and leaves a nice dewy finish!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.