Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Stratford, PE

I love the MAC Fix plus spray it is super refreshing and it keeps my makeup on all day!
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA

I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Yadilka V.
Yadilka V.
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico

This is a fixative spray makeup makes makeup remains intact all day and look beautiful.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT

I use this for setting my foundation also on my brushes to make my eyeshadows brighter.
roman G.
roman G.
Dallas, TX

Love this so much I can't wait to get my hands on this so much been wanting this omg đŸ’•đŸ’•
Tamara c.
Tamara c.

Love love this magic water!!!! I will always have it on hand đŸ˜€
A must have for any girl
Dayana G.
Dayana G.

ESTE PRODUCTO NO NECESITA APLICARSE TANTA CANTIDAD PARA LOGRAR SU OBJETIVO ES DURADERO
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Super hydrating product! Feels great underneath my makeup and helps it to last all day
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.