Add a Photo

Photos (389)
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL

Me gusta mucho! Lo probé en la tienda cuando compre mi base de maquillaje y me encanto! Esta en mi lista de próximas compras
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Jerome, MI

Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL

This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
A must have for absolutely everbody even if you don't wear makeup! It refreshes takes away the powder finish and is very due
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Karen F.
Karen F.
Wichita, KS

Love it , this is the greatest smelling setting spray. Mac does an awsome job with their products and this is no exception.
Tatyana P.
Tatyana P.
Memphis, TN

I have this product! It makes my skin feel great . It didn't have my skin burning, thankfully . I love this product so much
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Demasiado bueno porque te elimina la grasa e hidrata la piel, osea la prepara para el maquillaje, y hace que dure mucho mas
sara G.
sara G.
Medley, FL

I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.