BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Aleksandra A.
Aleksandra A.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This may not be a setting spray but it was my saving grace when I had bad skin. I wanted to wear powder with my foundation to keep it set, but the dryness of my skin was not having it. This helped to take down the dryness and the powderiness of my complexion.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Greenfield
If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is such a great multi purpose spray. You can use it to set your makeup, refresh your makeup, or prep your skin got makeup. You can apply it to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment of an eye shadow. Works really well on anything metallic, stunning!!
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Valeria Z.
Valeria Z.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
la porte
It does the job its pretty good and its worth it and how awesome it is you just have to spray it on to your face than having to get some to put it on your hands than apply it to the face
Shamariah J.
Shamariah J.
Clermont, FL
Very disappointing for the price point. Works just as well as some of the drugstore setting sorays that I've used and its very easy to use up the majority of your product too quickly. Its decent, but definitely not worth the hype. Unfortunately a miss for me!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Fix plus is a must have for my makeup routine. I use it to set my makeup and to intensify eyeshadow shades almost daily. I've repurchased it at least 5 times in the past few years and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their makeup.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
This one my favorite to die products this product it's so good you spray some after your makeup for a long lasting makeup time you could spray some on your sponge to make the product glide easier you could also spray some on a brush to get the eyeshadow store have more pigmentation you could do so many thins with this product y'all should go check this out!
Mirna O.
Mirna O.
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.