BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Leslye Q.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Very light refreshing mist. I love to apply this on top of my foundation especially because I always wear a Matt finish and this provides a more sheer look to my face. My life hack is to spray this on my brushes to apply my eye shadows for a higher pigmentation.
Kiesa H.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This product is a holy grail for me! From prepping my face for hydration, setting my makeup to be less powdery to really enhancing pigments in eyeshadows! I absolutely adore this product and will continue to repurchase! I am now on my 6th bottle of this stuff!!
Amina R.
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
I like this MAC fix setting spray. If this is your first time using it you must spray before and after your makeup, that way your makeup is set and glowing in the end it's like a matte finish. when I first used it I hopec it to work & heard good reviews so I was like why not give it a try myself. I recommend this to anyone who has oily or dry skin it works trust me on this.
Kiara A.
Kiara A.
11417
This primer is glue for the face. Once you put this on, all products will be latched on for hours leaving a nice dewy moisture finish. It didn't help hide my pores however is worked very well on my combination skin. I would recommend this to all ladies looking to keep their faces flawless all night long!!!!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Buenisima este Mac prep + prime fix+ es la joya de la corona del refrescamiento del maquillaje!!!!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Es excellent para todo tipo de piel, tengo piel mixta y funciona perfecto para mi tipo de piel, hace que mi maquillaje dure unas 6horas más
Erin W.
Erin W.
Wyoming, MN
Holy grail! This product is so versatile and great for dry skin types. The mist is very fine and I find that it is soothing on my face. You can also use this to make your eyeshadows more pigmented. This will not prolong your makeup wear, but it is great to refresh your face or to get rid of the powdery makeup look. It's perfect before or after makeup application.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
One of the first setting sprays that o started using. Very great because it can be used to hydrate the face before applying your makeup. This leaves a more dewy look I stead of matte, which is nice sometimes. Would recommend to others as it's not that expensive.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is by far one of my favorite setting sprays and I love that you can use it to prep the skin. I love the scent and how fresh it feels on the face, it definitely helps all the make up meld together and set with a beautiful finish. It also makes shimmer shadows become much more pigmented, I love it so much.
Claire D.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
 Of course Jaclyn Hill had to recommend this so I of course had to go buy it. She's absolutely correct in how great this prep and prime works. It truly makes your make up last all day and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I'm definitely buying it again
malika s.
malika s.
Ridgeland , MS
Best setting spray ever. So refreshing and it holds my look together all day. My makeup looks the same from the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It's great for any skin type. My skin can be very dry sometimes and it gives my skin a refreshing feeling.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.