BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Taylere B.
Nashville, TN
Oh my god I love this stuff. But the scent is SO strong to me- I need to get/try the coconut one if I can find it. This smells like the makeup wipes to me, which I can't use because they make me nauseous.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I didn't think I needed this till I finally tried it a couple years ago. Holy grail !! You can set your makeup with or use it to intensify an eyeshadow. It's so refreshing it's always a repurchase for me
Beanka S.
I honestly didn't believe in this product bc everyone on YouTube really hyped it! But I was soooo wrong, I cannot do my make up without fix+ anymore! I spray it and my skin instantly looks less cakey
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
This is everything.  It won't make your makeup last longer, but it enhances your makeup.  I also use it to spray on brushes to intensify eyeshadows (shimmers) like crazy.  Go buy this!
Amaris K.
Cypress, CA
A+++++++!!! This is the best spray ever! I know I have high hopes for Mac, but this goes beyond my expectations. My gmface tends to be dry, but this moisturizes it so much I just gotta love it! I use it before and after my makeup, as well as after I wash my face . My fav!!
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
I love this stuff, feels really nice on the skin and settles down powder: So many uses for makeup and comes with a locking mechanism so you don't accidentally spray and the design is gorgeous and contemporary on the bottle packaging.
Ainsley L.
Anyone who knows me, knows I love a great face primer & setting spray! It is perfect for setting your make up & always dampening a certain product or brush that needs a little bit of perfect moisture!
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
I love using this after setting my makeup with powder. I find that it makes my makeup look flawless and more hydrated. I also loving using this before applying makeup to give my face more moisture.
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Great! Not oily at all on my skin. Helps me apply make up easier. It lasts all day. It's a big bottle so you don't have to reapply or put on more than once. Helps cover my Pores for a flawless face
Jacqueline J.
Hialeah, FL
Fix plus is good to allowing the skin to look for softer after applying makeup . No it doesn't set your makeup . I would def purchase this product again just so I can create a very dewy makeup look but def not as a makeup sealer .
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.