Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Bernardino, CA

I love the smell of it and how refreshing youre face feels after spraying it.
That bottle will last so long.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Virginia Bch, VA

Would use this before and after I apply my make up. It feels refreshing and helps my make up stay on longer.
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Devin T.
Devin T.
Warren, MI

I was skeptical at first because of the price but it has so many different uses that made it worth the price
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Makes my life a lot easier on the days I do wear make up. Mac has never let me down on any of there products
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Jodi T.
Jodi T.
Osceola, IA

Loving this. Just got it and it is amazing. And I like the price. And love that I can use whenever possible.
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA

Best Mac Prep And Prime, Good To Use Before You Start Your Make-up Routine, Also Good To Use When It's Humid
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.

My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.