BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Leah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This beautiful product is one of my tried and true. I use it for nearly everything. I use it on eyeshadows, to set makeup, hydrate my face throughout the day with the weather being so dry. Definitely recommend it!
Blanca V.
I used this as a primer and setting spray and both way it works well it makes my makeup last all day long with out fading very nice product definitively purchasing it again , it's very good for dry and oily skin .
Roxana G.
I can't do my makeup without this spray, after finishing my face I always spray fix+ to melt my powders into the skin. I also always use this to spray on my brush for eyeshadows and highlighters to intensify them!
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels super well the face is also super smooth and helps make the makeup look more natural and helps to give your face more glitter after the makeup I totally recommend it
Daisy L.
The best face primer in the whole wide world!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it.. I will not try any other primer. This primer ends up leaving your make up looking amazing and your makeup last the whole day . What else can you ask for?!
Nicole A.
This must be my absolute favorite product of all time. My makeup is stunning with it. I use it to prep my face, then to make my sparkle eye shadow pop, then finish off my face as a setting spray. Best product ever!
katelyn w.
This product is a game changer! Once I started using this spray I started getting so many compliments on my makeup! The smell is amazing and the spray feels so refreshing! Wish I could give this product more stars!
Tiffany P.
Dover, DE
I use the mac fix + on my clients when I finish doing there makeup. It makes the face look powderless and smooth. As well as make it last. It works amazing for both, oily and dry skin.
Ashley C.
If youve never bought it, your way behind the makeup game!

MAC Cosmetics Fix + (plus) is beyond any setting spray. It a primer, a setting spray, skin hydrator, foils eyeshadows. rehydrates mascaras, paint pots or creme bases products drying out & fixes cracked or dry looking makeup. ummm hello mrs. fix it!! For the price it truly ia qorth purchasing compared to urban decays $30 mark up. Its made for all skin types & Any age!!
During summer i keep mine in the fridge to cool down my face (im a face sweater :( )

They sell mini ones at Mac cosmetic store (Not counters like macys or nordstroms) that are perfect for travel also.
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this the first time about a month ago. I bought it originally to wet a glitter shadow. I then tried using it as a spitting spray. It had helped with the powder look on my skin. It makes my makeup look flawless. I've already bought a 2nd bottle
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.