Add a Photo

Halie R.
West sunbury, PA
June 22, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Spray this on your beauty blender and pat this onto concealer or translucent powder. Does amazing work. It leaves skin filling very hydrated. It is good for all skin types. Everyone can use and love this product.
maya c.
maya c.
Lithonia, GA
Great and long lastinggggggg keeps your make up looking fresh alllllll day longgggg great for allllllllll skin types omg last me all day omg like alllllllllll day I would recommend it to everybody mama and daddy
Karina H.
Karina H.
Use this to prime and set my face. It really does help my makeup to last longer through the day and it smells good. I have the mini lavander one. I also apply some to my beauty blender to help set my foundation.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Dpo, AE
The Fix plus is amazing. This is my go to product to make sure my makeup will stay in place all day. By the end of the day my makeup is still there, and the spray smells really good. You can also use the spray to foil some eyeshadows as well. I defiantly recommend the product.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
This is the only Mac product I use. I absolutely love it. It keeps me natural looking. No cons. All pros. Love it. Keeps me looking good all day. No sun protection though. Would recommend to all beauty gurus.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
June 21, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I highly recommend Mac cosmetics prep and prime fix +. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. It's lightweight and smells really good. I use it as a setting spray. My makeup lady all day and all night.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Sherman
I love this spray! I got the travel size a month ago and love it. It sprays clear and makes your skin dewy and helps hides pores. I have super dry skin and makes it feel so nice! I recommend this to everyone.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Miki S.
Miki S.
Westminster, CO
Really great for a refresh in the middle of the day! I have oily skin and this works great! I have used a couple times a day to refresh my makeup! Doesn't hide pores as much as it gives your makeup a new set.
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
The one thing that will turn me down from even a great setting spray is the smell because I'm highly sensitive to smells. This however, smells good and does the job. It keeps my makeup on all day during work and school!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.