Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Sundre, Canada

Another favorite.. I find myself reaching for this product often and it lasts awhile
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA

This is a MUST in your makeup routine. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Adoro esse produto muito bom mesmo menina recomendo muito muito chega rapidinhooo 😍😍
Sophiee S.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida

Best setting spray ever! I use it above and under my makeup! I really really love it
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA

I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
cristal m.
cristal m.

This is an amazing spray by Mac leaving my face really fresh on me smalls great too
Tam E.
Tam E.
Cordova, TN

Very easy to use and the scent it's bad either. U can buy it at Macy's or Dilliards
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo Park, CA

Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Pamela H.
Pamela H.

Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Tab J.
Tab J.
Hope Mills, NC

Awesome product. It's a great way to polish off your look and have a fabulous look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.