MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
June 20, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This Is honestly one of my favorite primer/setting sprays ever! I have combo skin and it makes it my makeup look amazing!!! It is so easy to apply, you only have to press a the button and it leaves me with a dewy matte finish! I will be buying this again! It is an all time favorite!!
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
June 26, 2017, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'm not a huge MAC fan, except for their lipsticks and this - the fix +! I absolutely love it and I love how it makes my skin feel. I spray it on before applying makeup and I also spray it at the end of my look to keep everything together!
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This primer works fine...it's just so pricey for what it actually is. You can definitely make this concoction on your own for pennies. However, it's pretty versatile. You can use it with highlighters and shadows that you want to apply wet.
Jailyne G.
Jailyne G.
I love this spray! I swear by it. If your makeup is looking powdery you just spray this on your face and it makes you looked refreshed. This spray is to make you look dewy/refreshed I wouldn't really recommend it to those who have oily skin.
Makeup M.
Makeup M.
I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
This is a must have setting spray. I use it not only after I'm done with my makeup to take away that powdery finish but also before I apply anything to give the skin enough moisture and vitamins. I can only recommend it for every skin type.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Corry, PA
June 23, 2017, 6:01 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Trish V.
Trish V.
San Jose
Fix+ is my go-to makeup setting spray. I've never had a bad experience using this product. I love that it does not have a sticky feel after it has dried. My favorite thing about this product is that it always sets my makeup so flawlessly.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
June 17, 2017, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is a cult favorite . I love it , it gives me a dewy finish to my makeup and gets my highlight in formation . The only downside is that I am not comfortable wearing this spray without makeup on . I always keep a backup on deck !
Anaya Y.
Anaya Y.
Always keep fix plus handy, although there are cheaper out there that work better I do like to keep this on hand. It's lightweight the mist is very soft, it keeps my face hydrated and refreshed while keeping my makeup and oily skin at bay
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.