Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Dallas, TX

This most definitely my HOLY GRAIL! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, YOU NEED IT! MAKE UP ISN'T THE SAME WITH OUT IT
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

My makeup lasted all day, it didn't move and it was raining all day so glad it lasted. I was very impressed.
The best primer I have ever tried. I use this whenever I want an extra glowy satiny finish to my foundation.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

The best finishing product you can find. Brings out the color in shAdows and makes your highlight really pop
Arooba H.
Arooba H.

Totally amazing.. didn't melt makeup from my face as my skin doesn't cope will with makeup. Totally worth it
dani c.
dani c.
Roswell, GA

Love love love I just hate how
expensive it is. Would love to find something that works as good but cheaper.
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.

My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.