Add a Photo

Photos (549)
noreal t.
noreal t.
Columbus, OH

It works very good it keeps on your makeup all night. it sets very well doesn't take long to effect o the face
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
New Port Richey, FL

This is a perfect product to set in your makeup with. Literally sets it all into your skin like it's your own
Nirvana g.
Nirvana g.

I love this primer my makeup is beauty all day for so may hours . Yo see the diferentwhit others makeups ...
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
The best primer I have ever tried. I use this whenever I want an extra glowy satiny finish to my foundation.
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

I love the way this product makes my skin feel, i defebetly recomend this product to everyone its a must try
dani c.
dani c.
Roswell, GA

Love love love I just hate how
expensive it is. Would love to find something that works as good but cheaper.
Areli T.
Areli T.

Sets makeup nice
Hold up your makeup good
Takes off the cakeyness & makes the makeup look smoother & natural
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Dallas, TX

This most definitely my HOLY GRAIL! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, YOU NEED IT! MAKE UP ISN'T THE SAME WITH OUT IT
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.