BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alyssa Marie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this stuff for years ! I can't live without it !! I use it before my makeup, after my makeup, and even during !!! Sooo many uses for this product !
Deeanna B.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best primer hands down. Its a little expensive, but Mac products usually are. Quality is what you pay for with this brand, and I have never been disappointed.
Claudia C.
Loveeeeee this setting spray. It helps me achieve all my dewy looks. I totally recommend you use this one. I always buy this and a must have in my collection.
Jandra G.
Passaic
Great setting spray.  Keeps my makeup looking fresh even after an 8 hour work day.  Does a decent job at blurring out imperfections if large pores are a concern
pemelda r.
Soooo gooood y'all😁 My mom bought this to me last month because she said her friend is using it so she want me to try and damn gurl it's my love at first use😍
Andrea J.
Brentwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff!!!!!! I use it to spray on my brushes when applying my foundation. I also like to spray it directly on my face when my makeup feels too matte.
Adrianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Use it daily and t works great. Don't notice sun protection as I use it with other things that provide that, but I do notice a difference with this
Jessica N.
Santa Rosa
Good for a long-lasting face of makeup, Not that expensive for the way it works. I've gotten two the past 6 months and I haven't had any problems with my face!
Aubrey R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my wedding and absolutely loved it! It goes on lightly and refreshingly, and seemed to help keep my makeup from sweating off throughout the day!
Mallory H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have. I use it for setting my makeup, for wetting my brushes for highlight and eyeshadow, and sometimes for dampening my beauty blender.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.