Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL

Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA

Great product! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't smear it. It is expensive though.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il

Its ok. Prefer other brands. didn't really see or feel any difference with or without it
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Stratford, PE

I love the MAC Fix plus spray it is super refreshing and it keeps my makeup on all day!
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA

I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA

Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Yadilka V.
Yadilka V.
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico

This is a fixative spray makeup makes makeup remains intact all day and look beautiful.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.