BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson , AZ
A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
ally b.
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
My favorite primer!!! I love the smell of this spray. I spray it on my face about 10 minutes before I do my makeup because of how long it takes to dry. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup matte longer than normal and it keeps my makeup from running or fading!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Leah A.
Leah A.
One of my favorite go to products. It's really lightweight but effective.

This product is for all skin types. It really helps to set your make up into the skin especially powder make up.
I personally like to use it to intensify my shimmery shadows on my lid.
I would recommend this product.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
My absolute favorite thing to use in the morning or before putting on my make up. I also spray a little on my brush and it helps blend any foundation I have. This product is so worth the money and lasts forever. I will 100% be buying this product over and over!
E'Nariel C.
E'Nariel C.
Thomaston
This product is amazing and primary g my face before I put makeup on or even if I put nothing in my face. AAllnin YouTube I see women using this and the reason is because it works so well. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and it makes my makeup last very well
sana a.
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Britney S.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
This is like my holy grail spray. I literally use it for any and everything. I use it to refresh my face, I use it to make my eyeshadows pop, I use it to finish my makeup so everything melts together. There are so many uses for this spray. I can't go without it.
Jazzy H.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is one of my instant all time favorites. It smells so good! If they made that scent into a perfume I would definitely wear it!! I use it mostly after I've applied my makeup and gently press it with a beauty blender to set my foundation. Works like a charm.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL .... I put it on before and after I apply my makeup and it stays intact ALL DAY LONG I love it .. i have like a glowing finish ...in other words my face doesn't look thirsty ...I will always recommend it it's the best thing ever .. I love it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.