Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA

Sets make up but not for a long enough time. Maybe of it were long lasting I would recommend.
Celeena C.
Celeena C.
Baldwin , NY

Really great as a setting spray, does just okay as a primer. It's a beauty collection staple.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI

Amazing setting spray. It goces your makeup and gives you a beautiful, healthy, natural glow.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

So good! Love all the different fragrances! MAC never let's us down! Especially with this one
Joanna m.
Joanna m.

This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL

Love applying this once in a while throughout the day. Makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated!
Hatzirit P.
Hatzirit P.
Las Vegas, NV

Girls u will love this its amazing works perfect and can last all day
Its pricey but worth it
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Cookeville, TN

A must have in your beauty bag. I never let myself run out of this stuff. It's my holy grail!
Carla S.
Carla S.
Hesperia, CA

Love it for the ease of use and makes me look ah-maxi g! I wil recommend this over the others
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.