Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Ella L.
Ella L.
Bristol

It was good at filling in my pores and making my make up last all day but the consistency felt a little oily at first.
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV

I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside

Man, I love this product. It just seems to pull all your makeup together and makes it look flawless. Highly recommend.
Cybil S.
Cybil S.

This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA

I use this before after and during when I do my make up I use it to wet my brushes it over all helps the finished look
heidi k.
heidi k.
Hopewell, VA

This is the bomb.com! Its the best song spray I've ever used! My makeup stays twice as long and it keeps my skin soft!
Tongi T.
Tongi T.
mexico city mx

This product is unbelievable love love love... no other product like it.if your looking for perfection this is it.....
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY

I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Falls Church, VA

Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA

Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.