BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Mirna O.
Mirna O.
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
La marque
I love my setting spray, not only those it give me a wonderful finished look it also smells wonderful. It leaves my skin looking flawless. I even use it when I don't have make up on and I just want to walk out of the house. I spray some on my face and head out
Emily K.
Emily K.
I love this spray! I use it before and after makeup, it makes the makeup last all day. I also use it to fix any mistakes that I make when doing makeup and it only removed and fix what I need it too without ruining the rest of the makeup. Definitely a must have.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Fort Worth , TX
I cannot live without my fix +! I often buy more than one at a time. I spray it before my Makeup and after. I also use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I love using it with pigments to intensify the color!
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this! It's great for making skin look dewy and fresh. Also works wonderfully to foil eye shadows (the glycerin really helps the shadow stick). Good for all skin types, although oily skin may need just a light spray (I'm very dry so I drench myself in it
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL
This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Aleksandra A.
Aleksandra A.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This may not be a setting spray but it was my saving grace when I had bad skin. I wanted to wear powder with my foundation to keep it set, but the dryness of my skin was not having it. This helped to take down the dryness and the powderiness of my complexion.
Valeria Z.
Valeria Z.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.