Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Tacola J.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
When I say this product is everything, I mean everything. Natural finish and can be used anytime during applying makeup. Use this to wet beauty blender when applying foundation. Will purchase again. Definitely a go-to product
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
June 20, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really love this make up primer so much but it is a bit too expensive for my liking. But if you're wanting to spend that amount I'd say go for it it's worth it… At least my make up looking fresh and fabulous for hours.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
San Francisco
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Haley R.
Haley R.
This is a major staple in my makeup collection! I use it multiple times per makeup session, I own it it regular and coconut and I have it in regular and travel sized for my purse. If you don't have it run and buy it now!
Moo C.
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
June 23, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
BEST FEELING PRIMER EVER. I put it on before a full face of makeup and it is so refreshing. It can also be a refresher after some wear of the day has made my makeup feel gross. This will be a consistent favorite of mine.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Oakville
June 19, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
June 20, 2017, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really love this prep+fix +. I love to spray it o er my face set my foundation and powder, to make it all settle in nicely. Then i love to spray it in the muddle of the day to freshen up. Love the smell, smells so clean.
Caley H.
Caley H.
Works really well setting my makeup. It has a nice light mist that doesn't soak your face. It also works well with wetting your brush if you want a wet look or want more intense colors. I really recommend it. It also comes in a smaller size if you want to try it before committing to buy the larger bottle.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
This spray smells so good and feels great in your face! I recently had a mac makeup artist apply my makeup for me and I quickly realized that I had to have this stuff!! Definitely one of the best makeup buys I've made.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
I always have a bottle of this in my collection, it's such a necessity. I don't really use it to prep, I use mine for foiling, hydration, and taking down the powdery-ness. Smells really light and clean and has a super fine mist.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.