Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (390)
Blair Z.
Blair Z.

I use this every time I do my makeup. It blends it all together and make the skin more dewy. Great for intensifying eyeshadow.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY

Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX

Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
dania c.
dania c.

This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
ashley r.
ashley r.

This is a really good products, the only setback i have with this is the price. so if your okay with splurging this is amazing
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
La Vista, Ne

This product is amazing. It is a fine mist and sets your makeup to last all day. I even used it on my wedding day! Perfection!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
El Paso, TX

I think this is a staple in everyone's makeup collection. I think for the summer works better for my skin the. In the winter.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA

Best thing for priming and setting! Also if you want a bigger kick out of your shimmer shadows just spray some on your brush!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

This honestly speaks for itself.. you can use before or after makeup to set or prime.. also to make your eye shadows pop more
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.