Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Livonia, LA

I love the way this setting worst smells. It makes my face feel so refreshed and keeps my makeup on all day!
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
The best primer I have ever tried. I use this whenever I want an extra glowy satiny finish to my foundation.
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

My makeup lasted all day, it didn't move and it was raining all day so glad it lasted. I was very impressed.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Temple, TX

It sticks up but my face didn't like the testier of it it dried my face out it covers well but just too dry
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.