BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gina S.
This is my all-time favorite beauty spray. I love using it especially in the summer to set my makeup & cool me off when it's hot. I also use it before I put on my makeup to hydrate the skin & I spray it on my makeup brush before using certain eyeshadows (mainly glitter or foiled ones) in order to increase the pigmentation. It's about $21 including tax, but I definitely think it is worth the price. One bottle for me lasts about 6 months to a year so you get a lot of uses for it! I think it does a better job of setting my makeup than my Urban Decay setting spray. The two are similar in price, but Mac Fix+ is much better in my eyes. I absolutely love it!
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
I sometimes use this face setting spray to hold my make up and keep it from getting messed up. It works pretty well although I've had better setting sprays from sephora. Would recommend this though.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
Mac Prep + Prime Fix + is the one of the best products I've use it helps keep my makeup on all day. It's very easy to use which is great! and it sets my face perfectly. I would definitely recommend it to other beauty lovers out there!
This product is very affordable and it really helps to wake me up and to make me feel refreshed I love this product and hope to have it someday. I helps so much to help my pores it help to shrink them every since I have used this product my pores have shrieked tremendously.
Brooke D.
Escatawpa, MS
I love love love this product i spray it on before my makeup and after! Helps my makeup last all day and does a wonderful job! I have combo skin and it works well for me! I repurchase this often!!!!!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
So far so good. It is my first Mac purchase ever and I'm not disappointed. I used this to prime my face and it takes a bit to dry, compared to my smashbox primer water. The nozzle on this is also kind of weird. If you pump it too soon the spray isn't great. This also soaks your face! But Oh. My. God. It really melts the makeup together! I used this before and after my makeup. I also used it for my eyeshadow but didn't actually like that. This left my skin dewy and I think it made my makeup last longer. It did leave my skin tacky for quite awhile after setting my makeup.
Malori C.
I use this stuff for a lot of things.  Primer spray, setting spray, eyeshadow pigment enhance, skin hydrater.  It has so many benefits and works so well I always have it on hand and at least one back.
Shannon R.
Cordova, TN
I love the Mac Prep and prime! I use it on my brush before applying foundation to thin a little and set better. It does as it says and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and i feel like it helps to give a little extra glow.
Megan R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Oldie but a goodie. If you don't own mac fix plus do you even have a makeup collection? Great for wetting eye shadows and setting my face and priming my face before foundation. Really locks down the powder and makes makeup flawless.
Amaris K.
Cypress, CA
A+++++++!!! This is the best spray ever! I know I have high hopes for Mac, but this goes beyond my expectations. My gmface tends to be dry, but this moisturizes it so much I just gotta love it! I use it before and after my makeup, as well as after I wash my face . My fav!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.