Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Anais R.
Anais R.

its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL

My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Sara C.
Sara C.
colombia, medellin

It is a fantastic product that leaves the skin with an incredible sensation I recommend it to all
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA

I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Vancouver, WA

Love love love this primer! I use it everyday and will buy a new bottle before it even hits empty
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Streetsboro, OH

Love it leaves your face feeling like fresh and won't have to worry about your make up messing up
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lancaster, PA

Best setting spray ever. My makeup doesn't fade, and lasts all day. I go through this like water.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR

I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Molly K.
Molly K.

Great product leaves a flawless finish to your make up and makes your makeup last so much longer.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS

If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.