BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson , AZ
A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
Amina R.
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
I like this MAC fix setting spray. If this is your first time using it you must spray before and after your makeup, that way your makeup is set and glowing in the end it's like a matte finish. when I first used it I hopec it to work & heard good reviews so I was like why not give it a try myself. I recommend this to anyone who has oily or dry skin it works trust me on this.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Buenisima este Mac prep + prime fix+ es la joya de la corona del refrescamiento del maquillaje!!!!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Es excellent para todo tipo de piel, tengo piel mixta y funciona perfecto para mi tipo de piel, hace que mi maquillaje dure unas 6horas más
sana a.
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL .... I put it on before and after I apply my makeup and it stays intact ALL DAY LONG I love it .. i have like a glowing finish ...in other words my face doesn't look thirsty ...I will always recommend it it's the best thing ever .. I love it
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I'm really glad I finally decided to try this product a few months ago. It's useful in many different ways while applying makeup from dampening your sponge, intensifying the color of your shadows, or making everything seamless once everything is on your face.
Jolie D.
Jolie D.
I use this before I apply my makeup every single time. It's an amazing product and helps keep my makeup set in place. It creates a great base for my makeup and helps it last throughout the night. I would definitely suggest this if you're looking for a primer
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Greenfield
If you want a fix for your foundation, this product will do it.  I love misting the hydrating spray on my face after doing my makeup.  Nothing runs, and the smell is so light and fresh.  Not greasy or oily feeling like some others and has really been a great addition to my skincare routine.
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
La marque
I love my setting spray, not only those it give me a wonderful finished look it also smells wonderful. It leaves my skin looking flawless. I even use it when I don't have make up on and I just want to walk out of the house. I spray some on my face and head out
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.