BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Abigail B.
Madison
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is one of my holy grail products! It is so versatile; you can spray it before and after you apply your makeup to get a healthy, dewy finish. You can also use it to wet your brush when using pigments or even just shimmery shadows that you want to intensify. I've been purchasing this product for almost 10 years and will continue to purchase.
Crystal M.
Bronx
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Taylor Z.
I started using this product at a very young age. My sister used to buy it and I had no idea what it was for but I used it anyway and was amazed at what it did to my adolescent makeup look. I wish it was cheaper but they have a travel size even though id use it in a week. Beautiful outcome.
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
This is so good! I use this to make a "foiled" look with my eyeshadow and as a setting spray. I'm really not sure if it has any sun protection or not. It's long lasting for sure! It's definitely worth the price!
A'erial B.
Austin
Loved it! Use this product up in 3 weeks loved it it's so weightless. Helps with my pores and he finish look of my makeup. Works well for my combination skin. Very soft and smells amazing. I would buy it 10x over
Shae S.
Glendale
this is such an amazing setting spray i️ love using it as a setting spray or with any shimmer shadows that need just a little more pigmentation and it works amazing for me! i️ definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing setting spray
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
LOVE Fix+, I can't even count how many times I have repurchased this. It is the perfect primer spray but I mainly love it as a setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and gives it such a flawless finish.
Sarah L.
Gainesville , FL
This setting/prep spray was the first i'd ever used, if you like dewy skin finishes this is definitely a product you'll like. I didn't particularly notice if this product helped my makeup last longer but it gave me a very nice dewy flawless finished
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
Cannot live without my fix plus! I spray after foundation and before studio fix powder which gives a full coverage satin finish. Intensifies eyeshadows and highlights too. Highly recommend! Soothing in the skin!
Mikayla B.
i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.