Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
This is my favorite of all of the ones i have tried! It does a great job of melting the powders into my skin.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR

Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
noreal t.
noreal t.
Columbus, OH

It works very good it keeps on your makeup all night. it sets very well doesn't take long to effect o the face
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI

This is great but for less money, especially around the holidays I have been using E.L.F. Dewy setting spray.

Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

Love, love, love this prep and prime fix +!!! It helps keep me moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.

OG of all setting sprays. Great to set face great before makeup application and great to intensify eyeshadows
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

It's okay.. MAC is great quality but it's other stuff on the market, more reasonable priced and works better.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.

Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sure❤
The best primer I have ever tried. I use this whenever I want an extra glowy satiny finish to my foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.