BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I cannot live without my Fix+. I spray it on my brush to foil my eyeshadows....meaning I give them a stronger, more metallic finish. You can also use Fix+ to set your makeup or to give your face some hydration before putting on foundation. Highly recommend!!
Sharonda B.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray!!!! Great for refreshing makeup and face. I think it's good for all skin types, especially dry skin. It does not have sun protection but I will mix with a spray that does. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Bria W.
Bria W.
Red Oak, TX
One of my favorite make up brands!!! Call me weird I even like the way the make up smells. But I believe I have or have tried almost every MAC product especially the prep and fix mist! I would recommend and if it fits your budget try there product!
Hazelle R.
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Lola M.
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
This stuff is so simple and necessary- a must have when you want your makeup to last all day/night. It's easy to apply and to find. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I would definitely recommend it to those who are serious about their makeup.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love MAC products but this product was something I was not sure if I should buy. I read many reviews and then I decided to buy it. Now this has become an essential product in my makeup routine. So, if your are in the fence of buying it, GO FOR IT!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.