BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ari V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, because you can use it for spraying your brushes, and also you can use it to prime and set your face. It is also good for all skin types and it feels good on the face.
Richelle F.
bronx
I use this every time I finish my make it. It helps all the powders blend in together . I absolutely love how hydrated it makes my face feel you can also use it before makeup application!
Krystal J.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it for so many things primer to boost The colors in my shadows or highlighter it helps with the cakeyness from powders I love it its definitely different than other settings sprays!!
Kim G.
Long Beach , CA
This fix+ spray is the first makeup setting spray I have used! I never even heard of it before this! Love the smell and love how it melts my makeup together seamlessly. If you pack it on and are too cakey, DRENCH your face in this and it dries beautifully!
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my face refreshed and slowly. Helps my make up spread evenly and moisturized. I use it on all my make up clients. Best part, the spray never gives me a problem and it doesn't stink.
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister bought me my first mac fix plus spray and I used it up in 2 days! I loved it, love how it sprays out, love that it hydrates my skin so nice. Everything about it is just amazing.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray for setting my makeup in place when I'm done. It's so hydrating and feels very refreshing. I also use this for some of my shadows to foil them it definitely has many uses!
Krystal G.
Wanaque
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in every beauty gurus collection. If you don't have fix plus go get you some its amazing. Works as a primer and setting sprays. Also is amazing for enhancing eyeshadows.
Athyna S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. It smells great, is super light and helps keep my skin looking dewy. I have oily skin in my t-zone, this helps with keeping my skin dewy but not oily. I recommend this product for any makeup user.
Monik G.
Fort Worth
I love this setting spray I can't do my makeup with out it ! I also use it to apply my highlight and it makes it look so much better ! Not to mention it makes your makeup stay on forever
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.