Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo Park, CA

Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Pamela H.
Pamela H.

Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
cristal m.
cristal m.

This is an amazing spray by Mac leaving my face really fresh on me smalls great too
Fatima R.

Love the smell
Tab J.
Tab J.
Hope Mills, NC

Awesome product. It's a great way to polish off your look and have a fabulous look.
Elidia O.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA

It is the best primer ever it makes your makeup last all day and it stays beautiful
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN

Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Tam E.
Tam E.
Cordova, TN

Very easy to use and the scent it's bad either. U can buy it at Macy's or Dilliards
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Highland Mills, NY

This is a staple in my makeup collection! I use this everyday to intensity shadows!
Brittni W.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS

Pricey but I love this spray! Always seems to make me feel amazing and ready to go
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.