Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Denise O.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA
I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This is an absolute staple in my kit. I use it to prep my face, to finish my makeup, to foil eyeshadows, to re-wet my beauty blender if it starts to dry out. I have yet to find another mist that is so multi-use.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beautiful prep + setting spray! Has a nice clean scent. Before I apply my face products, I spray this and set it with a beauty blender. Gives a nice touch. Then after I apply makeup I spray again, getting rid of cakiness
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Richmond, IN
I don't know if this stuff actually does anything, but I do spray this on my face after my makeup application. In my head, it helps my powder foundation to set it. I just like how hydrated it makes my skin feel.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
June 24, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this prep and prime spray! Not only because my favorite makeup brand is mac but it always leaves me satisfied and had a great price compared to come setting sprays defiantly love this spray and would buy it again
Valeria T.
Valeria T.
June 24, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
mac prep and prime fix + is my holy grail  itยดs light sprays as a light mist and you get so much product for the price i really like this product i like what it makes my makeup do i use  this after powder and before using and actual setting spray so this product is awesomo and beautiful
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Fix+ is my ultime favorite product by Mac. It has so many different uses for priming, prepping, and setting. I go through these bottles like water. This product is a must-have for all makeup lovers. It helps your overall makeup look perfectly put together.
Mini M.
Mini M.
Mac fix+ is really great for intensifying eyeshadows. My lids are quite oily and I don't have an issue using shadow with fix+ over primer. With some other products, this would make the shadow crease throughout the day.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
One of my absolute favorites! The smell is so light and airy and the spray refreshes my face. I use it before putting on makeup as well as after to set everything. My makeup stays on all day and doesn't dry out. Currently ordering my second bottle!
Ahhhsoneo V.
Ahhhsoneo V.
This is the most all round cosmetic product in my arsenal.  The high marks are well earned.  This has so many uses - I use it to dampen my beauty blender and makeup brushes before i use them, I use it to fix and freshen my makeup and sometimes just to freshen up!  HIghly recommended.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.