BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Courtney M.
Independence, KY
I love this product to make the caleyness of foundation look more “skin like” per say. However I’m not really sure if it made my foundation last any longer. It feels nice on the skin and the mister is very fine. Recommend for everyday use but I wouldn’t recommend to use if you’re trying to make your foundation last longer throughout the day.
Rebecca B.
I actually mostly use this as a setting spray. I’ll use it as primer too if I feel like my face needs It but for the most part it’s a great setting spray and the travel size is perfect to take on the go and freshen up your makeup throughout the day! It helps keep my makeup looking fresh like I just applied it and it’s very hydrating as well.
Shauna J.
Seattle
Tried and true this is my go to! I use it for every makeup look and love to wet my tightlining brush with it before dipping into the Laura Mercier. Large bottle for the price. Love!
Lily S.
Penfield, NY
This is an absolute must have in my collection. It melts the makeup into the face creating a long lasting FLAWLESS look. No cons! I go through bottles of fix pls like crazy. Definitely recommend this product
Becca O.
Brandon, MS
MAC has some very pricey products but this one, like many others, is worth the price! This will leave your makeup smudge free and gorgeous all day and all night. The bottle also contains a large amount of product and not much is needed for each use. Love this product and highly recommend as a setting spray and a primer spray - 2 in 1.
Vanessa L.
Flushing, NY
This product does it all. I use this before makeup to prep my skin and after to set. You can even pack a travel size in your purse and use it to refresh your makeup during the day
Karla H.
Mililani, HI
I really like this because of how long lasting it is with my makeup. Also I love that it has a duo usage for prep and prime! I always look for products that can do both! The only reason this did not get a 5/5 rating with me is because I do not really like the spray part. It really does feel like rain drops are hitting your skin straight on. I would prefer more of a mist action happening.
Vanessa C.
Inglewood, CA
Love this after finish putting make-up. Hydrate your skin and set your makeup to last longer. Smells good. And sometimes don't like when you put on leave that sticky dry feeling.
Rachel P.
Cleveland,TN
I really love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup lasting all day! It also leaves a little bit of a dewy finish but I love that! It is really easy to apply as well! I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it for others!
Gretchen G.
Miami Beach, FL
I have been through a whole bottle of this product because he’s great for priming it’s gray for setting my make up it’s great for applying glitter on my eyelids so I would definitely recommend this product
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.