Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Columbus, OH
I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA
I love this setting spray, not only is it good for setting makeup but I love it for hot summer days, just spray a little and you're instantly cooler and refreshes your makeup. I have one of these in my desk at work for hot days as well! I loved their scented line but that was discontinued. I really wish they'd come out with those again.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Walnut, CA
Aug. 13, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I know many people think Fix+ is best for dry skin as a setting spray. But it works great for all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin with lots of redness, and it works wonders as a primer! It sets the skin well, if your looking for a dewy finish, not a matte one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Tacoma, WA
Amazing ! My favorite setting spray. I also use this to prep my skin before applying my makeup. I love how it just sets my makeup together so seamlessly. I do a lot of highlighting and contouring and this just makes my entire face melt together and look flawless.
Another amazing tip is to blend this with eyeshadows to get more pigment.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
Aug. 12, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You just need this, it perfects your makeup once you have completely finished it and almost makes it melt together to perfection. it's also good to use as a refresher if you have worn your makeup all day and want your face to look "fixed up" and the bottle lasts a really long time, even if you spray your face 2-3 or 4 times every day.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI
This spray is so multi-purpose in my makeup kit. I use this as wetting agent for shimmer shadows or highlighters to make them more foiled on my lid, inner corner, brow bone or cheek bone highlight. I also use this as a setting spray to "melt' all my powders together and set it to last. This is my second bottle and plan to repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
June 20, 2016, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's very refreshing and gives my skin a dewy look. I heard that it wasn't a setting spray though, but is meant to refresh your face. I'm not sure so I spray this before and after I apply my makeup and the. Use a dewy setting spray overtop. Maybe it's over kill but I like it! Not sure if I'm willing to keep spending $20 on it though.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
I give this setting spray 5 stars!! I love that it doesn't have a smell and it lasts all day. This is a Matt finish which i love cause I'm oily skin. If you're combination skin or oily it works just fine. This is my go to!! I buy it regularly. I recently started wearing prior to foundation application and I'm shook. It's the best!!
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am so glad this product exists. It makes shadows so pigmented and I love the way it dries over a full face of makeup. It brings the whole look together and it also comes a very long way. I don't really think it makes makeup stay put for a longer time but I love the product overall and will keep repurchasing for as long as I can.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
July 6, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't like this to set my makeup. I learned from an Urban Decay MUA that this is not a setting spray for your face. It is supposed to be applied to Eyeshadows before you use them to make them more intense. I know a lot of people know this trick but that is what I use this for and it is amazing for that purpose. Nothing like it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.