Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye , NY

If you don't own a setting spray, you need to get your hands on this one ASAP. When I first found out about this, I was a little hesitant to spend $21 on a setting spray, but after caving in I realized this was completely worth the hype. It's great not only to set your makeup, but also to make your eyeshadow, or eyeliner more pigmented. It can even be used before makeup as a primer. Awesome product!
Mena  E.
Mena E.
cairo-rehab city

Absolutely love this product! At first when I heard they hype about this I didn't understand why spray would be a big deal but now... I'm obsessed it honestly is the cherry on top of my makeup once I'm done I must spray my face away. It makes all of my powdered makeup just sit so well and last so long on my face with out ever looking dry. Defiantly something you should invest in! You will love it!!!
Annie A.
Annie A.

Eloise F.
Eloise F.

Easy on the go primer. Can spritz on before or after makeup, to create a base for your face makeup or even to just being all your makeup together. It merges all your makeup together so doesn't give you that cakey makeup feeling. An absolute holy grail product then anyone using makeup has to try for sure! Now comes in some new amazing flavours like coconut. Would reccomend to any makeup crazy fan!
Farha I.
Farha I.

Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

Pros:
-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-natural
-good ingredients

Cons:
-I can't really think of any!
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

This is definetly my all time favourite product, even though it is quite expensive it is worth the price! And you can also get mini bottles of it at the till. You can use this before and after makeup, I use it before as it makes sure your makeup lasts all night. It's also great if you're looking for dewy finish and blends makeup on your face! Also keeps your face hydrated and looking less Cakey
tati d.
tati d.

Honestly, if you don't have this product you need to run out and get it ASAP! This product is absolutely AMAZING, it intensifies your eyeshadow insanely! Just make sure you apply it right, a good distance away because I applied it so close it turned my eyeshadow to liquid with its rich pigmentation lol, but it's really amazing :) and it's great for setting your makeup too, it's very hydrating!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Love love LOVE this spray! It's amazing! I spray it on after putting foundation and powder and everything on and it makes my face look less cakey. It's also SUPER great for spraying on eyeshadow brushes for a foiled shadow look. I have not noticed a difference in the longevity of my makeup with this stuff, but still highly recommend just for the fact that it makes you look less cakey and dry.
Aleksandra K.
Aleksandra K.
Linz

It feels very hydrating, good for dry skin. It lasts a long time and is a nice addition to my makeup collection as I haven't seen anything else quite like this. It is not a setting spray but can be used over makeup if it looks kinda cakey and you would like more of a natural, dewy looking finish. Good for intensifying eyeshadows and highlights. I have normal-dry skin and it works okay for me.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

This is such a great primer/setting spray, it isn't too expensive and it helps make up stay on longer. It's incredibly easy to apply and it mixes well with any foundation or powder base. I love layering it over foundation and concealer because it adds a more dewy look without making you look too greasy or leave that sticky feeling on your face afterwards. Definitely worth it, 10/10 recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.