Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Kimmy N.
Kimmy N.
Staten Island, NY

I love this spray! Keeps my face moisturized while my makeup stays on my face. I use it right before my foundation application and right after I am finished applying my makeup. The nozzle is the best part. There are a lot of companies whose spritz is very concentrated making one part of the face soaked while the other is dry, but this nozzle is very even. For $20, its a great buy.
Anne S.
Anne S.
Livingston, AL

Great product! To be clear this is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I use it after I've applied my makeup and it helps to blend all the layers to look more natural. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey. I've had my bottle since February and for the most part I use it everyday and it's not even half empty yet so I'd say it's a good amount of product for the price. Love it!
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood

This is the best one on the market, period. I know because I have tried just about all of them and I gave all of them away after just a few uses. None come close to MAC.
In addition to the main uses for it I also use it on my eye shadow brushes to pick up the powders and get a stronger color once applied. I spray it on the dispensed liquid foundation before picking it up with my
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Just recently discovered this holy grail of a product, talk about life changing. Wow. I have a VERY oily t-zone and this spray does work to keep it in check. The smell is also nice, packaging is great and the quality of the spray is a very fine mist. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bomb setting spray (I also use it before applying my makeup, it's a sweet primer too)
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

I decided to give into the hype and test this setting spray out. I usually use the Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray. So to try something new was kind of intriguing. I did really like this setting spray. But I didn't really think it was any better than what I already know and I love. I think it does however, work better if you want to make shimmery eyeshadows look more metallic.
Jewels S.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA

Bought this from Mac Cosmetics online I use this stuff for everything"I use it to make shimmery eye shadow pigments and foiled shadows pop, I spray it on my face after i'm done applying all my powders so everything blends into my skin and looks flawless, I use it to make my highlight stand out, it doesn't make my face look oily and has a nice smell ,this stuff is a MUST HAVE!!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

MAC Fix+ is life!! Seriously the best ever. Love the ingredients and the smell and of course the way it works and way it leaves my skin. The price is definitely worth it and you can keep your containers to work your way up to a free lipstick which is only a plus since I will continue to buy this product anyways. This is a must have for any makeup lover. Can't live without it!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY

Hands down the best spray I've ever used. I use it for absolutely everything! Considering I have dry skin it makes my skin hydrated before putting on my foundation and gives me makeup less of a matte look. It helps make glittery eyeshadow more pigmented and then is the perfect setting spray to make your makeup last all night. This is a must have for everyone who loves makeup!
L. S.
L. S.

How anyone walks out the door with out a fcial shower in this stuff, I don't know. Not only is it refreshing, but the glycerin in this fine most helps to set makeup as well as blur any powdery Ness that may be left over from setting powder, baking, etc. I couldn't begin to guess how many bottle of this stuff I have gone through over the years. This stuff is holy grail for me.
Mai D.
Mai D.
Clackamas, Or

I always use this after putting my makeup on. Don't get this confused with a makeup setting spray to make it last long. I don't think this makes your makeup last longer, it smoothed it out making your makeup look flawless. I always use this in conjunction with the urban decay makeup setting spray. This makes me makeup looks flawless and the setting spray makes it last longer
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.