MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jasmine U.
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I am so glad this product exists. It makes shadows so pigmented and I love the way it dries over a full face of makeup. It brings the whole look together and it also comes a very long way. I don't really think it makes makeup stay put for a longer time but I love the product overall and will keep repurchasing for as long as I can.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't like this to set my makeup. I learned from an Urban Decay MUA that this is not a setting spray for your face. It is supposed to be applied to Eyeshadows before you use them to make them more intense. I know a lot of people know this trick but that is what I use this for and it is amazing for that purpose. Nothing like it.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
I'm on my second bottle, just picked up my third. I have a travel size as well. I use this every single time I do my makeup and to refresh it in the middle of the day. The spray is fine and misty, and it does wonders to finish your makeup. It really helps to take away any cakeiness. Will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Tez J.
Tez J.
Prosper, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Recently purchased from Mac online after seeing many YouTube beauty gurus rave about this spray. It does a great job at making your makeup look flawless but seems a bit pricey for what it is and how fast you can go through the product. If you have a problem with your makeup looking powdery or dry then this is definitely worth it.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love this product for wetting eyeshadows so they're more pigmented, intense, and foiled. I also love how it helps melt powder products into the skin so the skin doesn't look so powdery. Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT a setting spray! This is a finish spray and will not help with the longevity of your makeup.
Quimby T.
Quimby T.
I really, really love this product for a variety of reasons. It preps and primes the skin exceptionally well, but it's also hydrating and soothing. I use it to dampen brushes for wet shadow application, I use it to moisturize my skin while at work and I use it to make eyeshadow into liner. It's an exceptionally multiuse product.
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
Review for: Skin Spray
I haven't used this in a minute. When it first hit the market I thought it was the holy grail then more affordable dupes surfaced and I had to part ways w this item. Not to mention that the price went up. I'm completely loyal to MAC when it comes to foundations & lipsticks but this spray just didn't do it for me or my oily skin.
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a great thing to keep in handy especially if you're on the drier side. Its great to refresh your makeup throughout the day. If you use a lot of powder this makes it just melt into your skin! it feels very nice on your skin. it keeps your makeup in place all day. It very affordable. i would recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
I would highly recommend this! It is amazing and resfreshes and sets your skin after you beat your face! This setting spray can also be used to make your eye shadow more pigmented by spraying your brush and dipping your brush into the shadow!! It is amazing! After spraying this on your face, your makeup will stay on for hours!
Jes K.
Jes K.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing skin prep and also for finishing your makeup (not setting... this is not a setting spray) But it does help to melt in a good way your makeup into your face so as to not look so powdery!!

Get a mini size... put it in your fridge or cooler bag and refresh while out and about or on the #beach!!! You will thank me later!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.