Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Sheila I.
Sheila I.

When you finish your makeup you fix it and it looks super beautiful with it leaves you radiant your face๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’„
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA

Love this setting spray I could dance in the rain and my makeup wouldn't budge one bit and I actually have
Khloe B.
Khloe B.
B24 0AQ

Best primer, makeup stays all day, and leaves skin looking flawless ๐Ÿ˜Š I haven't noticed any sun protection
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

Great brand, good packaging. Gentle on the skin. Fantastic product. Would recommend to a friend or family.
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.

Es demasiado graso para poner una base despuรฉs . Si olor es rico ,pero para su precio podรญa estar mejor .๐Ÿ˜‰
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

I love using this especially in the winter to create a nice hydrated look not like my face is peeling off.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.

LOVE this product. So easy to use and definitely improves the wesr of my facial makeup. Wonderful product.
Jesse T.
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA

This setting spray is to die for! I absolutely love it! I use it everyday! I never worry about my makeup !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.