BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
This is such a good product. I recommend this to everyone who uses foundation or make up in general. This is good for everything and anything and your make up collection. It's such a natural product and I would buy it again.
Kelsie V.
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Everyone and their momma knows how great this product is! You can use it as a primer, setting spray and pigment enhancer! Can use it for almost all skin types, oily can be a hit or miss depending on the person. Highly recommend.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Using it as a primer setting spray or to intensify eyeshadow. You can't go wrong with this one. I will also spray some on my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge when my concealer starts to crease and blend it back out.
Monique R.
salt lake city
I use my fix + spray daily before and after applying makeup! It helps keep me fresh and keeps my makeup on all day! It's also a great way to make shadows more pigmented. I also spray my brush before apply glitter pigments for less fall out and a brighter appearance
Chia Y.
Love this product! Omg! Best face primer ever! I have dry skin and this face primer keeps my face hydrated all day, with or without make up.
Pro: easy to use
        Hydrating
        Smells sooo good
        I also spray this in my hair to give it a fresh scent

Yes! I would recommend this!
Verenice D.
Chula Vista, CA
Normally when I use setting sprays I feel as if I am spraying water onto my face. After using Mac prep and prime fix I haven't gone back to any other setting spray! Feels so refreshing once I spray it on. Absolutely love it!
Maya P.
New york
HOLY GRAIL. If you're into makeup you should have this in you bag! This right here will complete your whole makeup, it turns dry to dewy skin in seconds! I also use on my face when I want it to look more dewy ! Definitely buy
Julia C.
Sylmar, CA
I cannot live without this stuff. It's like magic in a bottle! It gives my makeup that finishing touch and makes it last all day. I've noticed it's great for all skin types. It's like the end of the world when I finish. I buy this every single time I run out of it!
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
I am totally in love with this spray its absolutely heaven its sets my makeup in place and it also gives me a nice dewy look and get rid of the powdery look. Awesome.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.