BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Betti B.
Betti B.
I love this primer! I am so glad a friend recommended it to me. I was having problems with my foundation staying on all day and after trying this primer foundation problems ceased to exist. I also find that a little goes a long way, which is a definite plus for me.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wade, NC
The holy grails of finishing sprays. Light smell and light weight mist are great for sensitivity. Skin is left dewy and refreshed... great to use for pigment enhancement... sets makeup for all day wear. Nothing like it! Have tried other preps and nothing compares!
Dee G.
Dee G.
Brentwood, NY
I use this everyday! It smells great, it's very refreshing and works on all skin types. To make eyeshadow or highlighter more vivid, spray it on your brush and than collect product and apply. This is in my professional makeup kit and in my personal makeup collection
amber m.
amber m.
Love love love this product! i always replace it whenever i run out to me its a must! You can use it as a setting spray or to refresh your makeup threw the day. You can also use it to enhance eyeshadows and pigments its just Over All a great product to have, It also smells amazing! very fresh and clean smelling.
Nadia P.
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
I LOVE this setting spray. Definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps keep me matte (I have really oily skin so that's a plus!). I also use it for any shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to really make the product show up. Def a must buy!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
A staple product. Not only a great setting spray, but also the best spray as far as making your eyeshadows pop. Spray it on your brush before putting it in a nice shimmer or glitter shadow and it will make it more pigmented. Best hidden secret in the makeup world.
Shae C.
Shae C.
Enfield, CT
This setting spray is pretty good, I think it could be a little better though.  Doesnt have any spf in it, and you need to keep reapplying it throughout the day to have makeup stay in place.  It does have a natural finish and is very light.  It helps if you have issues with foundation setting into fine lines and keeps that under control which I love.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I love this so much I wish I can rate it over 5 stars. I use it as both a primer and setting spray. I love how it makes my skin feel refreshed and ready to go. I also love the scent it has. It's not too overpowering. I go through about two bottles of this a month.
lawana g.
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Holy Grail but not for priming the face. I use it for all my shimmer/glitter shadows to wet my brush. When I first got into higher end cosmetics I felt like setting sprays were just kind of gimicky all together. Mac was the pioneer that started it all though :)
Noor U.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
This product is so versatile and can be used for so much firstly to prep your face before applying foundation helps make it stick to your skin so much better. It can also be used with shimmer shadows to make colors look more metallic and to make them pop. I can also be used to set your make up to give it a beautiful glow and a healthy finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.