BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Venus F.
Melbourne
It's on my love list for sure. I never used primer before and using it makes a world of difference. I've tried a few different brands and this seems to work the best. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love love this product I've been using it since I started using makeup and will definitely recommend it to anyone it's good for all skin types I use it before applying makeup up and after I applied makeup it's simply amazing
Chanel G.
I love this fix+ it is HG in my opinion. This does not set your makeup but it does make your look more natural hence non ūüéā face. I love it. There is nothing bad I can say about it. Just spritz all over face and let dry; promise you will see a difference. I havent found a replacement yet. But im thinking about the SB Asap!
Tania Z.
Chatsworth
I know it's not an actual setting spray but I still find it does help my makeup stay on when I use this ,but most of all I love how hydrating it feels when you're done with your makeup or when you feel your makeup heavy and cakey . This is amazing to (fix) your powder when it looks real dry I just love my fix plus!
Natalie M.
West Chester , PA
A staple, multi use product you should have in your collection. Can be used to prime, set, pick up eyeshadow better, etc. I use it for everything. The smell is also amazing. I like to use it once I've done my face makeup and before I move onto eyes, then when I'm done set everything with all nighter by urban decay.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you're into a dewy finish with your makeup this is the product to have. I apply it on my brushes before I dip them into product and it allows for a defined precise application especially with shadow. I also love the finished glow it gives me once my beat is finished . I vouch for this product 100%
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
I really love using this product...I use it at the beginning to prep my face, I use it to spray my eyeshadow brush for certain shadows and I use it at the very end to finish up my look. When I spray it on my eyeshadow brushes, it really makes my eyeshadow pop. And when I use it at the end, my makeup looks flawless.  I buy this product as often as I can so I always have a back-up.
Jacqueline F.
When you live somewhere that's one hundred plus degrees in the summer you wouldn't even believe that this magic stays on wonderfully! I have combination skin and also sensitive and it doesn't cause me to break out even if I'm sweaty, it also lasts in the freezing cold! It's a little pricey to some but when a product works it's worth it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.