Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL

It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Superior, Wi

I love fix plus. I use it as a preppy spray, setting spray and also a eyeshadow medium. The stuff is amazing.
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

Love, love, love this prep and prime fix +!!! It helps keep me moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
valexius n.
valexius n.

This primer is honestly my favorite. It works great and doesn't break me out at all . I just love this primer
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Kloey V.
Kloey V.

I love this products. I have a full size and a travel size. It's great and keep my makeup on for a long time.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR

Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY

Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
Nayely V.
Nayely V.

Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sure❤
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.