BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
i LOVE this spray. i use it before foundation, if i need an extra hydration boost, after my powder makeup and through out the day! it makes my makeup look so nice and dewy and fresh. it prevents my makeup to look cakey. a staple.
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Great! Not oily at all on my skin. Helps me apply make up easier. It lasts all day. It's a big bottle so you don't have to reapply or put on more than once. Helps cover my Pores for a flawless face
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Small yet mighty! Love this for starting off long days and keeps your makeup perfect all day! Of the canvas isn't at it's best the painting won't be either! And tgis starts your canvas off perfect!
Kilsary A.
philadelphia, PA
Me encanta porque me dura mucho más el maquillaje, y la piel se me ve más saludable. Siempre me ha funcionado desde que tenía la cara muy grasosa, cuando la tenía muy seca. Es uno de los mejores productos de MAC.
Alexus J.
It keeps the makeup on for a long time. You don't have to worry about your makeup quickly fading away. But, it may be a struggle when it's time to come off. Soap and water should do the trick. Also, I would but this product again.
Jasmine L.
I love this, it is my favorite spray to use when I'm done with my makeup! I set my face with powder & when I spray on the fix plus it looks less powdery and better🌸 I recently love the coconut one
Karla I.
One of my favorites! I'm always restocking! When I forget to spray my face at the end of my make up, I feel as though my make up doesn't last and it doesn't look as good. This blends everything to perfection! Worth the money!!
Jessie C.
Love love love love !! Fix + is every makeup artist's dream and every makeup lover's heaven. It's so easy to use and perfect for prepping the skin, setting makeup or just. Refreshing pick me up.
Hanna F.
Tallahassee, FL
Amazing, it's great to prep your skin for foundation and it's also a wonderful setting spray. It does not provide sun protection and I can't give a definitive answer about long lasting because it's not a "wearable" product but I'd definitely recommend.
Amanda C.
This is such a beautiful spray! I love the way it makes the skin just tacky enough that your foundation doesn't slide around and the mist is great. I also love it to pump up a pigments! So pretty!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.