Add a Photo

Photos (584)
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
Literally my all time favorite! I've tried to many, and this is amazing! Easy to work with, gives me the finish I want and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross after applying! Would repurchase in the future
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
June 20, 2017, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this stuff! I stock it in my pro kit and use it on my clients allllllll the time! It helps higher coverage foundations glide on more smoothly and makes them pretty much bulletproof. Totally worth the price tag.
Chaima B.
Chaima B.
I can't live without Mac fix plus .. I use it to blend .. To moisturize , to fix my makeup .,, you can do soooo much with this products ,, you can also spray on the brush to apply shimmery colors and make them pop ..
Astrid C.
Astrid C.
This water is the best. I have very dry skin and when my makeup looks too powdery i just spray it all over my face and makes my skin look beautiful and moist. My face looks healthy and every sport is blend. I would totally repurchase this product.
Yaumitaa D.
Yaumitaa D.
Yes Yes Yeeee! I love it! I don't know how can I live without! My make up is always on point with it. It's amazing, comfortable and make your face really fresh. Y
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.
Five star setting spray. I love how to spray nozzle reaches and gets all in my face. I love the smell, the packaging, easy to use just with one finger, packaging is very nice and I would definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Isha M.
Isha M.
Las Vegas, NV
This spray is amazing! You can use it as a primer or a setting spray. If you use it before highlighting your face, your highlight will be pippin! It's such a great hydration before putting your foundation on as well.
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Reno, NV
This is such a good product to use before applying foundation and after you apply powder. It's worth every penny. It's easy to apply. Good for combo skin. Sleek simple packaging. I would most definitely buy it again.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I only really use this product to get my eye shadows to be a little more pigmented. I don't really use it as a setting spray because I have found that other brands work better. I don't think I will buy it again once I am out because I barely use it now.
Gisell C.
Gisell C.
June 22, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This really does help the makeup last longer and it helps make the makeup melt into the skin for a flawless finish. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge. This is a great setting spray and it really does work.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.