BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
Florida
Amazing, it's great to prep your skin for foundation and it's also a wonderful setting spray. It does not provide sun protection and I can't give a definitive answer about long lasting because it's not a "wearable" product but I'd definitely recommend.
Atong Y.
Atong Y.
Olathe , KS
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really can't live without this product! I usually run out of it so fast because I use it for almost all my looks. The thing I love most about this product is the fact that I can use it to smoothen my makeup as well as make sure it looks soft and sleek.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my all time go to. An oldie but goodie if u will. This stuff is literally amazing. It preps and primes your skin, sets the makeup, it also is great for wetting ur eyeshadow brush when you do metallic eye shadows to give it that extra va va voom!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
I got it after many good reviews, I even asked if it was worth buying, and it definitely is. This is great, keep my make up last all day, and it is really refreshing on the skin. I love it, now I don't even know why I doubt to buy it in the first place.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Rida T.
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Mac is such an awesome, high-quality brand! You can never go wrong with their products. I use this Fix + to spray my eyeshadow brush whenever I want my eyeshadow to have an extra pop. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that loves eyeshadow!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.