BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brianna C.
In love with the fix + it leaves the skin looking so perfect and flawless. And it makes my face feel so refreshed after I slray this setting spray all over my face. And I kinda like the sound it makes when it starts to spray. And you can also use this to make shadows more pigmented by spraying it on your brush
Tania Z.
Chatsworth
I know it's not an actual setting spray but I still find it does help my makeup stay on when I use this ,but most of all I love how hydrating it feels when you're done with your makeup or when you feel your makeup heavy and cakey . This is amazing to (fix) your powder when it looks real dry I just love my fix plus!
Kelli T.
I love pretty much all things MAC and this product is one of my absolute favorites/must-haves. It's very easy to just spray on and let dry into your skin before you start on your foundation. The price can be a turn away but you get your money's worth in my opinion. And always make sure to spray a good amount so that it can be even on your skin.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you're into a dewy finish with your makeup this is the product to have. I apply it on my brushes before I dip them into product and it allows for a defined precise application especially with shadow. I also love the finished glow it gives me once my beat is finished . I vouch for this product 100%
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Venus F.
Melbourne
It's on my love list for sure. I never used primer before and using it makes a world of difference. I've tried a few different brands and this seems to work the best. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends!
Natalie M.
West chester, PA
A staple, multi use product you should have in your collection. Can be used to prime, set, pick up eyeshadow better, etc. I use it for everything. The smell is also amazing. I like to use it once I've done my face makeup and before I move onto eyes, then when I'm done set everything with all nighter by urban decay.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love love this product I've been using it since I started using makeup and will definitely recommend it to anyone it's good for all skin types I use it before applying makeup up and after I applied makeup it's simply amazing
Chanel G.
I love this fix+ it is HG in my opinion. This does not set your makeup but it does make your look more natural hence non ūüéā face. I love it. There is nothing bad I can say about it. Just spritz all over face and let dry; promise you will see a difference. I havent found a replacement yet. But im thinking about the SB Asap!
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
MAC Fix+ is the best! You can use it for pretty much everything...primer, setting, refreshing, to moisturize, to make eyeshadow or highlighter pop. It locks makeup in place all day. Absolutely love it. Im a longtime mac fan in general.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.