BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
So 5 years is this first time I used this spray and it worked good but I think the foundation I used didn't work well with this. But with lacome foundation I use to wear, it was prefect. So for me as long as the foundation is oil free then this product works good.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.
Bentonville , AR
I love this to freshen up my makeup throughout the day or to spray on my face before makeup. I haven't found that it is especially good for any particular skin type, but it's worked for me throughout my acne medication journey. I definitely recommend trying it out.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
I don't know what it is about fix+ but I can't do my makeup without it anymore. It perfectly sets your makeup to look flawless and remove the powdery look. I like to spray it and then dab with a beauty blender. I also use it on my eye shadows to intensify the look.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Akron, OH
I love using this to intensify eye shadows and highlighters, i don't use it as a primer but i do like to give my face a little life back after applying all the powders, i don't notice it adding any staying power to my makeup but it does make it look nice and dewy!
Josary G.
Josary G.
Best one I've tried, and believe me I've tried a lot of them. Gives a matte finish wich I love. Doesn't control oils 100 percent but does better than all other ones. ITS A SUMMER MUST! And it last a long time. Definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Corsicana , TX
This is my favorite primer of all time high and in the low end it is very very pretty on the skin and make she'll make it look so effortless and pretty it's for all skin types and I wish everyone could have this I recommend it to everybody and it is very very great
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. ūüôĆūüŹľ
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ‚̧‚̧‚̧
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
This is THE holy grail! I love the rose water scent and the fix is real. Never a doubt in my mind my face is set with this product. I dab it in with a beauty blender and I'm good to go. Also works wonderfully to hyperpigment eye shadows. Refreshing and so, so good!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Works very well with any foundation. I been using this for a while and I love it. Protects from harmful sun. I have oily skin and it works well for me. I think this is great for all skin types. Last along time. I would buy this product again. I use it all the time!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.