Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

Overall the product was good, my only issue was it causing my skin to actually feel oily by the end of the day
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.

This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.

The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA

I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY

My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA

This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX

A staple for any makeup lover! I have one for me & one for my kit. Amazing! Helps make shadows more pigmented.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL

It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
Buffie B.
Buffie B.

I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.