Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Fresno, CA

I love Fix+. I use it as a primer and also as a setting spray. Helps keep my make up looking fresh all day and all night long.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Des Moines, IA

It goes on very smooth so that your foundation goes on nice and makes it so that you don't have acne and gives you a nice look
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV

I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH

So amazing for dry skin! Sets the makeup and hydrated the face! Gives a nice glow and takes away the powdery finish of makeup!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX

YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Marissa C.
Marissa C.

I love this spray ❤️❤️❤️ it's my all time favorite! It makes your makeup stay on way longer and gives your skin some hydration
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Kate S.
Kate S.

I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Celina M.
Celina M.

I LOVE all MAC products. I Bought the Fix spray once but I didn't see any particular improvement with my makeup staying power.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.