BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Em C.
Greenfield, CA
Love this mist to hydrate the skin before applying makeup. I think it's good for both skin types!
Helps makeup last longer and look flawless!
Definantly worth the money not to pricey actually..
I would definitely buy again soon!!
C J.
Yes!!! Where would I be without my Finishing Spray! It's very good for a combination of skin types. It really hydrates the skin. It doesn't hide pores. It can be used to create a bolder eye by applying a little bit on your brush and then apply your eyeshadow. You can buy this product at any M A C store or M A C counter!
Jacqueline  W.
Portola , CA
I cannot live without this! Makes my makeup look more skin like.
I feel like it does hide pores
I would say it is good for all skin types
No sun protection
Yes I will always repurchase this product
Jessica B.
Dodge Center
This really is something everyone should have in their makeup collection!! I love it! It's a great primer, but it's amazing at melting all your makeup together so it doesn't look Cakey! I would defiantly recommend
Vicky R.
Little Rock
Everyone needs this in their life!!! Most amazing product ever. I couldn't live without it. I love using it before I apply my makeup & afterwards! Makes my skin look amazing! The smell is great as well
Jillian L.
Ithaca, NY
I really like this spray as a refreshing spray to give some life back into my skin and make my makeup look more natural (like skin). Though, when it sprays sometimes the droplets are too big and it makes it harder to dry fast.
Jacqueline J.
Fix plus is good to allowing the skin to look for softer after applying makeup . No it doesn't set your makeup . I would def purchase this product again just so I can create a very dewy makeup look but def not as a makeup sealer .
Elsa D.
This is the perfect primer for the summer heat, and humidity. My little secret to refresh the face is to put it in the fridge so it can chill. Each time you use it, you'll love the coolness on you.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
This is my absolute favorite primer. I spray it on my brushes or beauty blender for a natural finish. I'm not sure if it provides sun protection, but it is very easy to apply. I would buy it again.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
i LOVE this spray. i use it before foundation, if i need an extra hydration boost, after my powder makeup and through out the day! it makes my makeup look so nice and dewy and fresh. it prevents my makeup to look cakey. a staple.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.