Add a Photo

keilan j.
keilan j.
June 25, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I LOVE MAC !!!!!!! this is the best thing on earth all the makeup people on youtube had it and said its amazing so i had to buy it myself when an eyeshadow was not pigmented that much all i had to do was spray some on and my eyes were popennnnn i was like YASSSSS baby girl.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
MAC Fix+ is the best! You can use it for pretty much everything...primer, setting, refreshing, to moisturize, to make eyeshadow or highlighter pop. It locks makeup in place all day. Absolutely love it. Im a longtime mac fan in general.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Regina Z.
Regina Z.
Smells amazing. I use this every time I do my makeup. I use it to help blend in foundations, intensify shadows & pigments, intensify powder highlighters, set powders on my face! Cant live without product, nothing compares.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
I love this product! I use it to intensify the pigmentation of eyeshadows and spray it on my face throughout the day as a refresher. It doesn't have any shimmer or anything like that, like some setting sprays so that's a plus for me
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love this setting spray so much! Has done miracles to my makeup! It leaves my skin flawless and my make use doesn't go off! I also love how the odor isn't too annoying and how good it smells!! I would definitely recommend this!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Roaming Shrs, OH
I am not a fan of this. I have oily skin so all over the face it just makes you look like an oily mess. However, if you use it just to foil eyeshadows it works wonderful but not worth the price. Maybe if you have dry skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.