Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
makayla h.
makayla h.

I love this!!!! I use it daily. And absolutely use it when I do prom makeup. And or go to the club
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN

I love finishers. really keeps it on and safe from sweat and other things. really sets it in place
Amparo L.
Amparo L.

This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Hanna s.
Hanna s.

I love this spray its perfect for people who have dry skin like i do. Its keeps your face hydrated
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA

Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
Zuliram M.
Zuliram M.

Love it. Best one out.. I use it all the time never leave home without it. It's great for dry skin
Mariah D.
Mariah D.

Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.