Add a Photo

Photos (472)
noreal t.
noreal t.
Columbus, OH

It works very good it keeps on your makeup all night. it sets very well doesn't take long to effect o the face
Christiane E.
Christiane E.

I always use it to make my make up to look less poudery . It ist not a setting Spray. It feels so refreshing.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Cathy Ann C.
Cathy Ann C.

Love this MAC Prep + Prime Fx +. I spray before and after I put on makeup. Its so refreshing. LOVE, LOVE LOVE
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
New Port Richey, FL

This is a perfect product to set in your makeup with. Literally sets it all into your skin like it's your own
Kloey V.
Kloey V.

I love this products. I have a full size and a travel size. It's great and keep my makeup on for a long time.
Drianna H.
Drianna H.
San Bernardino, CA

This product is so far my favorite. It makes your makeup stay & it doesn't look cakey, I love it! I recommend
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
This is my favorite of all of the ones i have tried! It does a great job of melting the powders into my skin.
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.