Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Bella S.
Bella S.
Eastham, MA

I love that, but its difficult to find where i live ... But its really good to the skin.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.

I really wana try out this product. Heard alot about it since many years. That it's good
Alexia G.
Alexia G.

This will keep your face on all day long! It's a bit pricey for those on a budget though
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.

I love MAC products! I do have to admit that this is not my most favorite primer though.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
La Puente, CA

My #goto 24'7 for a perfect setting finish. This product is amazing and it really helps.
Iris G.
Iris G.
Nogales, Sonora, México

Very good primer that I tried !! It is one of my favorites !!!!
I recommend it 100% guys
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Just about the best setting spray! Also is a great refresher in a hot day during summer.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL

This product is pretty good! There's nothing super special about it, but it does the job
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Tayla R.
Tayla R.
Sydney

the best primer ive ever used!! definitley forever repurchasing this product!!!!!!!! :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.