BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Josary G.
Josary G.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best one I've tried, and believe me I've tried a lot of them. Gives a matte finish wich I love. Doesn't control oils 100 percent but does better than all other ones. ITS A SUMMER MUST! And it last a long time. Definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
River Rouge, MI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is like my HOLY GRAIL. I always make sure to purchase this. I spray it on so much every time I do my makeup. I spray it on after I finish my makeup and it gives me a natural finish. I will definitely be purchasing again and again. I recommend it also.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
So 5 years is this first time I used this spray and it worked good but I think the foundation I used didn't work well with this. But with lacome foundation I use to wear, it was prefect. So for me as long as the foundation is oil free then this product works good.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Meg L.
Meg L.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Hanai L.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
this is a great product for when your face looks powdery, you spray this bad boy all over your face and it looks great! also it is amazing to make your shadows pop! the only thing i dont like about this is that it makes me feel oily all day :( but i can deal with it
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
This is THE holy grail! I love the rose water scent and the fix is real. Never a doubt in my mind my face is set with this product. I dab it in with a beauty blender and I'm good to go. Also works wonderfully to hyperpigment eye shadows. Refreshing and so, so good!
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
I love this product it's my go to spray I spray this before make up application, during make up application and after , it's very hydriating and long lasting , it makes everything look and feel better it's like liquid gold in a bottle a lot of MUA love this product!
Kaylla M.
Kaylla M.
Youngsville
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
YES, YES, YES! Love this spray, I used it before applying my foundation, and after. It hold on well and keeps the product locked in place! I would also recommend spraying a little on your beauty sponge to make foundation application easier! Would strongly recommend!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL .... I put it on before and after I apply my makeup and it stays intact ALL DAY LONG I love it .. i have like a glowing finish ...in other words my face doesn't look thirsty ...I will always recommend it it's the best thing ever .. I love it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.