BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
This is my summer essential for sure! I use this prior to applying makeup and once I am done as my finishing spray. It works amazingly and makes makeup last all day! I have repurchased multiple times!
Paige D.
I only had this product once. I never used to to prime my face but only set it. The smell is nice and I feel like it did make my makeup last. Although I would get shiny sometimes without oil blotting.
Kylie B.
Honestly can not do my makeup without this stuff any more! Idk how it does it but it lays down powders in my face instantly taking away the powdery look making everything look seamless and long lasting!
Courtney V.
Sewickley, PA
So, I put off buying this because I figured it was just a ploy to get me to spend $23 bucks... but you guys, I'm so sad I didn't get it sooner! I have combination skin, that leans more towards dry. This has been heavenly on my skin, it feels refreshing when applying it, and I really enjoy the smell too. I've noticed a significant difference in my makeup from the way it looks (10X smoother and flawless!) and in how long my makeup lasts before I look like I need a touch up. I can make it all day and still look nearly flawless with this stuff. Amazing. And, even if you spray a lot each day, I swear it never goes away. $23 bucks well spent for a bottle that lasts forever and makes you look airbrushed. BUY THIS!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I freakin love this! It's basically an all in one product and the packaging is so sleek looking! The price is definitely not bad either compared to other higher end setting and priming sprays! Definitely check this out!
Britney H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Life changing! It takes my makeup to a very beautiful finish. It melts the makeup in my skin leaving it with a natural finish. It is a must have product. I have normal skin, and it works great for me.
Jumara P.
one of my favorite priming sprays. i use this before and in between layers of my makeup for a easy application. its good for any skin type and I'm combination. it doesn't have my makeup looking cakey.
Katie L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A makeup holy grail for powder foundation. I use this to spritz my brush after swirling it in Pressed Powder. It makes the foundation go on so much more evenly and blends out well. It can also be used for shadow or as a setting Spray.
Crystal G.
Brawley, CA
This product is great to pop out the colors of eyeshadows, just spray the brush that has the color packed and the eyeshadow will not fall from your eyelid. It also has a great smell and it refreshes the skin. Makes makeup last longer.
Melissa G.
This is the best spray. I actually got this as a gift. I love the scent. It lasted me 3 months and it makes glitter eyeshadow or highlighter pop up more. It's a great combination for oily skin. I will definitely recommend and buy again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.