BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Verenice D.
Chula Vista, CA
Normally when I use setting sprays I feel as if I am spraying water onto my face. After using Mac prep and prime fix I haven't gone back to any other setting spray! Feels so refreshing once I spray it on. Absolutely love it!
Chia Y.
Love this product! Omg! Best face primer ever! I have dry skin and this face primer keeps my face hydrated all day, with or without make up.
Pro: easy to use
        Hydrating
        Smells sooo good
        I also spray this in my hair to give it a fresh scent

Yes! I would recommend this!
Julia C.
Sylmar, CA
I cannot live without this stuff. It's like magic in a bottle! It gives my makeup that finishing touch and makes it last all day. I've noticed it's great for all skin types. It's like the end of the world when I finish. I buy this every single time I run out of it!
Jada H.
Coshocton, OH
Best setting spray ever! Cult classic. Set your makeup or use it and a priming base for glittery eyeshadow to really make them sparkle! Doesn't matter how you use it, you won't be disappointed. It's a staple in my collection.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCTS! For me this was a really great product. A pro is the great smell & I cannot think of a con. It's very long lasting and makes you feel refreshed. My skin is a combo of dry & oily so it has its ways on different skin. I would recommend.
Cameron B.
I can actually see a difference with this and the smashbox water primer, I love this I can't explain if it would be different than just water but I'm obsessed it literally completes the look! This is one up on Mario Badescu rose water spray
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Using it as a primer setting spray or to intensify eyeshadow. You can't go wrong with this one. I will also spray some on my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge when my concealer starts to crease and blend it back out.
Kristin S.
One of my absolute favorites! The smell is so light and airy and the spray refreshes my face. I use it before putting on makeup as well as after to set everything. My makeup stays on all day and doesn't dry out. Currently ordering my second bottle!
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Jenna S.
Hanoverton, OH
I've used this stuff every single day since I bought it. It's so great for so many different things. I use it to make my shimmer shadows more intense and to set my makeup. It makes my highlight look so great on my face and sets everything like a dream.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.