Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX

Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Streetsboro, OH

Love it leaves your face feeling like fresh and won't have to worry about your make up messing up
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD

I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Ana F.
Ana F.

It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS

If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA

I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Shelbie D.
Shelbie D.

Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
Misha C.
Misha C.
North Arlington, NJ

Love this! It's great to prime and set your face with. Definitely makes your makeup last longer.
Kellie R.
Kellie R.

I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.