Add a Photo

Photos (552)
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Staten Island, NY

Favorite!! I use this for everything prep, setting, spray my brushes and intensify eye shadows and highlighter
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Loni H.
Loni H.
Danville, IL

Great makeup setting spray also...reduces powdery finish after baking. Scent is lovely and ingredients quality
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Julye B.
Julye B.
Dacula, GA

Love this! I finish my look with this spray! I've used this for years! It definitely keeps my makeup in place!
Munira A.
Munira A.

The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This product is life! I use it before and after my makeup & it stays all day! I wouldn't use any other product
Buffie B.
Buffie B.

I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fresno

I have backups on top of backups of this spray!!!! This is a must when setting my face, one of my top faves!!!
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.

This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.