Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Kim L.
Kim L.
norfolk
Best thing everrr !! Nothing like this for me. I have oily skin and large pores due to acne and applying make and setting it with this product leaves me a flawless result . I've tried other products that don't do exactly what this does . Definitely recommend it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love this setting spray so much! Has done miracles to my makeup! It leaves my skin flawless and my make use doesn't go off! I also love how the odor isn't too annoying and how good it smells!! I would definitely recommend this!
Hill B.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I hoard this stuff because nothing else keeps the ashy look off of my makeup without also burning my eyes or making my makeup drip. It isn't a actual setting spray so you will need like a urban decay all nighter afterwards
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
June 19, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my favorite prep/prime product! I always achieve an easier more flawless matte Finish when I'm using this and it's very easy to apply and blend. It lasts all day as well. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I LOVE this fix + spray. I never go with out it! It gives a clean fresh look and sets my makeup perfectly. It is definitely a must have if you want long lasting makeup. I will definitely buy this product once mine runs out!
Moo C.
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
June 23, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
BEST FEELING PRIMER EVER. I put it on before a full face of makeup and it is so refreshing. It can also be a refresher after some wear of the day has made my makeup feel gross. This will be a consistent favorite of mine.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Columbus
June 20, 2017, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix + is my favorite product that I use every day. It's perfect for making shimmery eye shadows look more intense and I use it to wet my brush before putting on my more matte foundations to keep my skin looking hydrated.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone and I mean everyone who does make up knows that you need this in your kit. Mac prep + prime fix+ honestly will make your make up go from ok to sashay!!! This product isn't just a setting spray its a life saver!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.