BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Anne P.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect setting spray. Use it daily and my makeup stays put all day. It's light and doesn't clog pores. I love how it feels and how well it keeps my face fresh and my make up legit! :) definitely a must have!
Brianna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing setting spray! Just hold a few inches away then spray. It keeps my make up in place, and I use it for any special occasion, or prom! It gives a matte finish and I would recommend it to whoever uses setting spray!
sara h.
I really like this product it had a really nice finish on my make up and it really does make a difference on how long my make up lasted I have slightly oily skin but was perfect for my type of skin would buy this again!
Christine B.
Loveeeee this product and it is a must-have in my beauty bag. Gives your face a super rejuvenated feel and I personally love the faint smell it has. Every Makeup Artist or woman who loves to apply makeup should have this.
Leymi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
Gloria R.
Fontana, CA
I love macs fix plus it is so hydrating. I use this to set my makeup with and doesn't leave my face feeling cakey. I also love using this to foil shadows and make them pop. Also works great when spritzing on your brush before applying highlight.
kara g.
Westfield, IN
This is a great prep to hydrate the skin. It is also amazing for making powders on your face skin in and not look like powder anymore. I also use this to wet my makeup brushes to make eyeshadow more intense! It is a great spray!
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of MAC, but I finally bought my first bottle of Fix+. I automatically jumped to the full-size, since it's a better deal; $22 for 3.4 oz.

I found I really love using this after I apply my moisturizer and makeup, then finally setting everything with another few spritz. I will also purchase the travel-size to use to refresh my makeup and skin on-the-go. You can use it to intensify your eyeshadows, but I usually don't like my eye makeup too bold.

During the hot summer, put this in the fridge so it'll feel even more refreshing while you do your makeup. ⬅ *Careful you don't go overboard with the Fix+, it can be addicting when it just came out of the fridge. Lol ❄😍
Jaela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Used this with high expectations but sadly I didn't see any pros, including helping prep or keep my makeup in place all day or stop creasing. Not any cons but definitely not worth 20+ dollars, wouldn't purchase again.
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Mac Fix Plus Spray. It is perfect to intensify any eyeshadow. It can also be used to set or prime one's makeup. The only con is the price. Thirty dollars is a lot to pay for this product, but it is a staple of mine!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.