Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Washington

I love this product it is great to use before and after the makeup application. It give the skin a nice glow...
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

This Is literally the best stuff money can buy I love it my skin loves it and my makeup lasts and lasts all day
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
Orlando, FL

Love love love love this!!! It let your make up stay forever and it feel great.. I love this brand for anything
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA

It helps make up stay fresh looking and your fave doesn't feel like it is belting off when it gets a little hot
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS

It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love it ! Fave setting spray . I really recommend it it gets rid of the powdery look and just sets it fantastic
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a MAC JUNKIE. MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY WITH THIS. BANG FOR YA BUCKS. I CAN NEVER GO IN MAC FOR ONE OR TWO ITEMS.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Oroville, CA

It was given to me as a gift, although I loved it, i wouldn't buy it again ,it was a little pricey for me.....
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Staten Island, NY

Favorite!! I use this for everything prep, setting, spray my brushes and intensify eye shadows and highlighter
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.