Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

The best finishing product you can find. Brings out the color in shAdows and makes your highlight really pop
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Bernardino, CA

I love the smell of it and how refreshing youre face feels after spraying it.
That bottle will last so long.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Lindsy M.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI

Works great. My pump broke though and they don't have any replacements :( it helps your makeup stay in place
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA

Best Mac Prep And Prime, Good To Use Before You Start Your Make-up Routine, Also Good To Use When It's Humid
Amber W.
Amber W.
United Kingdom, Belfast

This product is a must have for me hun! Use it everyday and it doesn't make my makeup go patchy or anything!
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
The best primer I have ever tried. I use this whenever I want an extra glowy satiny finish to my foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.