Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY

I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
Rocio M.
Rocio M.

Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA

I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
Delia T.
Delia T.

Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.

Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Darshini M.
Darshini M.

Can be used before makeup...helps to keep makeup long lasting...Nd makeup doesn't wash off easily...
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Wapato

This makes my makeup stay fresh all day! I can wear it all day and not have any streaks or anything!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.