BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Canonsburg , PA
THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! This is to rehydrate the skin. I love it for when foundation isn't sitting well on the skin, this helps to morph the foundation and bring it back to life. Great for all skin types. And I love it for wetting shadows for a more foiled look.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
Cambiar a español
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
I use it almost every day to dampen my beauty sponge or intensify my eye shadow or highlight pigmentation. I also use it to set my powder when i complete my face makeup. It is very easy to use and a versatile product. i would recommend and i repurchase it consistently.
Stanita S.
Stanita S.
A-MAZE-BALLS! I use this to spritz my plain face, set my makeup and on my brushes to apply my shadows for a better color payoff. It's great for my skin which is combination and swear by it! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is into keeping their face in place!
Николай -.
Николай -.
Peoria, IL
I have the mini version just so I can keep it in my purse!! I love it that much, I use it every single day of my life honestly even if I’m not wearing makeup, it wakes me up and smells amazing, I’d recommend totally to other people. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Dee A.
Dee A.
This is my go to product! Can't live without it, I use it before and after makeup. It gives my face the glow I like and if just sets my makeup perfectly! I even have a travel size that I take with me everywhere I go! Love it <3
Amy L.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I love this so much I wish I can rate it over 5 stars. I use it as both a primer and setting spray. I love how it makes my skin feel refreshed and ready to go. I also love the scent it has. It's not too overpowering. I go through about two bottles of this a month.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.
Bentonville , AR
I love this to freshen up my makeup throughout the day or to spray on my face before makeup. I haven't found that it is especially good for any particular skin type, but it's worked for me throughout my acne medication journey. I definitely recommend trying it out.
lawana g.
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
Holy Grail but not for priming the face. I use it for all my shimmer/glitter shadows to wet my brush. When I first got into higher end cosmetics I felt like setting sprays were just kind of gimicky all together. Mac was the pioneer that started it all though :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.