MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Lannon, WI
I use this product all the time. Use to prep my face before foundation. I use it to brighten up shadows and pigments. Helps set my powders after I am complete and doesn't make my face oily. Love love love! Iconic and a staple in everyone's collection.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Vermillion, SD
Love this spray! It lasts for awhile and feels so good on the skin! I spray my face before and after applying makeup and also use it to spray my blending brushes or to wet a brush to apply pigment! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
One of my favorite MAC products! Keeps my makeup on all day, I just need to figure out why I get oily . The price is about $30 but it is very long lasting , I've had mine for a while now & still haven't ran out & I'll mostly definitely buy it again.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I cannot live without my Fix+. I spray it on my brush to foil my eyeshadows....meaning I give them a stronger, more metallic finish. You can also use Fix+ to set your makeup or to give your face some hydration before putting on foundation. Highly recommend!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Yessi P.
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Helps my makeup stay for a longer period of time. It has a dewy finish. Although I prefer a matte finish. Its still such an amazing product !!!!!! I recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to go buy it and try it out. You won't regret buying it.
Bria W.
Bria W.
Red Oak, TX
One of my favorite make up brands!!! Call me weird I even like the way the make up smells. But I believe I have or have tried almost every MAC product especially the prep and fix mist! I would recommend and if it fits your budget try there product!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.