Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Maria G.
Maria G.

It's good.. perfect finish and it's so beautiful for your face and your perfect make up
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Kansas City, MO

My favorite setting spray! Light fragrance, super affordable. Perfect for your pro kit!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL

Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA

Great product! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't smear it. It is expensive though.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.

I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il

Its ok. Prefer other brands. didn't really see or feel any difference with or without it
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ

I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Stratford, PE

I love the MAC Fix plus spray it is super refreshing and it keeps my makeup on all day!
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA

I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.