Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
I can actually see a difference with this and the smashbox water primer, I love this I can't explain if it would be different than just water but I'm obsessed it literally completes the look! This is one up on Mario Badescu rose water spray
Norma r.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
June 22, 2017, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
Budd Lake , NJ
This product has been saving my life. I use it to mist my beauty blender before use. It's amazing product. It's foundation so easy to apply and goes on flawless. I currently have two bottle right and will be rebuying soon.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I LOVE this fix + spray. I never go with out it! It gives a clean fresh look and sets my makeup perfectly. It is definitely a must have if you want long lasting makeup. I will definitely buy this product once mine runs out!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
What's not to love about fix +? It can set your makeup, refresh your makeup, dampen your beauty blender or wet your brush for adding more pigment to your eye shadows. It really can do it all. Everyone needs a bottle of this on their makeup vanity!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
This is honestly a great mist that you can use before applying makeup on or to set your makeup with. It melts the makeup into your skin and it has a wonderful smell. I highly definitely recommend this product to other customers because this product does wonders!
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
MAC Fix+ is the best! You can use it for pretty much everything...primer, setting, refreshing, to moisturize, to make eyeshadow or highlighter pop. It locks makeup in place all day. Absolutely love it. Im a longtime mac fan in general.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.