BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kathryn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect as a setting spray after applying making or I use it to dampen an eye shadow brush before applying eyeshadow to amplify glitter/shine. Good for pretty much anything.
Vanessa D.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product doesn't do anything for me it's just like spritzing water on my face. It is good for getting more pigmentation from products though. I don't recommend and I won't be buying this again.
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff omg. I use this every time I do my make up. I spray this on my face before applying any primers to my face. I feel like if I don't use it my skin just doesn't look as good.
Jaela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Used this with high expectations but sadly I didn't see any pros, including helping prep or keep my makeup in place all day or stop creasing. Not any cons but definitely not worth 20+ dollars, wouldn't purchase again.
Throughout the summer it gets pretty hot. Especially if you live in Florida. So my makeup that I spent an hour on starts to run down my face, because of the awful heat. So I was introduced to Mac fix plus. It keeps your makeup looking flawless all day even in the summer heat!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Samiyah A.
East Freehold
I never go a day without this spray. I've tried alot of setting sprays and this by far is the best and the only one I ever use. It's refreshing and not greasy. It's also great to use even when your not wearing makeup.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product after applying powder products to my face to make them look flawless. I will also spray this on my eyeshadow brush when using certain eyeshadows to make them really pop.
Amanda O.
Modesto, CA
Love love love! The scent smells amazing and the spray actually works! It holds your makeup in place so well. Throughout the process of applying my makeup I give myself a little spritz of this for a refreshing feel.
Richelle F.
bronx
I use this every time I finish my make it. It helps all the powders blend in together . I absolutely love how hydrated it makes my face feel you can also use it before makeup application!
azucena t.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product i also like cause its good for your make up when you put it at last and also good for for appliying the highlither in the brush with the setting spary
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.