Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sparks, NV

I cannot live without this product. It helps my makeup stay on all night and makes such an incredible difference on my skin.
Lex P.
Lex P.

This helps foil eyeshadow make my skin hydrated take away a powdery look refreshes me through the day just so around awesome
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Jazy F.
Jazy F.

This product does keep your makeup on all day but I don't like that it can still transfer to clothes or anyone very easily .
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL

Me gusta mucho! Lo probé en la tienda cuando compre mi base de maquillaje y me encanto! Esta en mi lista de próximas compras
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Jerome, MI

Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL

This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
A must have for absolutely everbody even if you don't wear makeup! It refreshes takes away the powder finish and is very due
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.