BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wade, NC
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The holy grails of finishing sprays. Light smell and light weight mist are great for sensitivity. Skin is left dewy and refreshed... great to use for pigment enhancement... sets makeup for all day wear. Nothing like it! Have tried other preps and nothing compares!
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
My all time fav prep and set spray and I always use to spray on my brush to make my eye shadow pop ! Matte finish and great for all skin types.   Mixes well with other brands and the bottle has a nice spray to it will alway have this in my collection! One of The best
Hanai L.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
this is a great product for when your face looks powdery, you spray this bad boy all over your face and it looks great! also it is amazing to make your shadows pop! the only thing i dont like about this is that it makes me feel oily all day :( but i can deal with it
Betti B.
Betti B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this primer! I am so glad a friend recommended it to me. I was having problems with my foundation staying on all day and after trying this primer foundation problems ceased to exist. I also find that a little goes a long way, which is a definite plus for me.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
I don't know what it is about fix+ but I can't do my makeup without it anymore. It perfectly sets your makeup to look flawless and remove the powdery look. I like to spray it and then dab with a beauty blender. I also use it on my eye shadows to intensify the look.
Kaylla M.
Kaylla M.
Youngsville
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
YES, YES, YES! Love this spray, I used it before applying my foundation, and after. It hold on well and keeps the product locked in place! I would also recommend spraying a little on your beauty sponge to make foundation application easier! Would strongly recommend!
Josary G.
Josary G.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best one I've tried, and believe me I've tried a lot of them. Gives a matte finish wich I love. Doesn't control oils 100 percent but does better than all other ones. ITS A SUMMER MUST! And it last a long time. Definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Rialto, CA
So 5 years is this first time I used this spray and it worked good but I think the foundation I used didn't work well with this. But with lacome foundation I use to wear, it was prefect. So for me as long as the foundation is oil free then this product works good.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.