Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

it gives a beautiful dewy glow and can make any eyeshadow contour highlight so pigmented and smells really good
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS

It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Patricia W.
Patricia W.

The most incredible makeup setting spray ever. awesome to increase pigment in your products. And awesome smell.
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Megan T.
Megan T.

Favorite primer of all times ! Gives my face a renewed look with and without foundation. Refreshing and amazing
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.

This just doesn't keep my makeup in place. It allows my skin to get oily throughout the day and I see no value.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

Very light weight on ur face and feels fresh and very comfortable when it used with makeup . Worth all the hype
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR

Use this all the time every time I use it I love it there is no other that I will use ! Recommend this product !
Miriam Z.
Miriam Z.

Refreshing. This product makes my face look did. I even use it with no makeup. It's definitely a staple for me.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love it ! Fave setting spray . I really recommend it it gets rid of the powdery look and just sets it fantastic
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.