BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
I absolutely love this prep spray. It's great for hydrating priming and setting. Literally melts all the powder on my face into my skin. I have gone through probably 10 bottles and I do not plan to stop anytime soon.
Erin J.
Hoquiam, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite beauty product I have ever used! It feels like a drink of water for your face!!! I have been using this product for over 4 years and just love how it makes my skin feel!
Aisha D.
Glen Carbon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fix plus spray I always buy a back up. The scent smells nice. I apply this before makeup primer, and also after makeup application. This finish is more on the natural, dewy side; so it makes your makeup look more natural and not so powdery. And you can use to intensify highlight or eyeshadow as well.
Brianna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing setting spray! Just hold a few inches away then spray. It keeps my make up in place, and I use it for any special occasion, or prom! It gives a matte finish and I would recommend it to whoever uses setting spray!
Leymi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This primer is quite good, it covers very well the open pores, marks and acne are completely covered when laying the base, is not oily at all and is very consistent, quite durable, another positive thing is that it protects the skin since Contains sunscreen and leaves it super moisturized.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is one of the first Setting sprays. When I used to purchase this, I used to bathe in it. It helps melt your make up on the skin. The fix plus works more as refresher than a setting spray
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this to set my makeup and also spray the brush to make shadoe more pigmented .it didn't make my makeup last super long but it did make it have an awesome appearance and no cake of the makeup
Diserae B.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest, I don't see what the big hype is. I don't find myself reaching for it much. I use it to wet my beauty blender sometimes. I just don't see what it really do, or I'm not using it properly.
Christine B.
Loveeeee this product and it is a must-have in my beauty bag. Gives your face a super rejuvenated feel and I personally love the faint smell it has. Every Makeup Artist or woman who loves to apply makeup should have this.
Anne P.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect setting spray. Use it daily and my makeup stays put all day. It's light and doesn't clog pores. I love how it feels and how well it keeps my face fresh and my make up legit! :) definitely a must have!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.