BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Betti B.
Betti B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this primer! I am so glad a friend recommended it to me. I was having problems with my foundation staying on all day and after trying this primer foundation problems ceased to exist. I also find that a little goes a long way, which is a definite plus for me.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
Love this item , I bought it a while back and still have it ! It seriously blends out eye shadows and gives drugstore makeup a deeper pigment . I used it on cracked makeup and it's saved it ! Love this product w my life !
Nadia P.
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
I LOVE this setting spray. Definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps keep me matte (I have really oily skin so that's a plus!). I also use it for any shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to really make the product show up. Def a must buy!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I purchased this inside dillards at the mac counter. I have dry skin and it works amazing. It leaves my face with a natural finish and my makeup lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this product to others.
Noor U.
Noor U.
Selden, NY
This product is so versatile and can be used for so much firstly to prep your face before applying foundation helps make it stick to your skin so much better. It can also be used with shimmer shadows to make colors look more metallic and to make them pop. I can also be used to set your make up to give it a beautiful glow and a healthy finish.
Abby E.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
i don't always love this in my face, because it's not a setting spray, it is more of a primer water. big difference. it i love spraying it on my brushes before applying eyeshadow or highlight because it increases the pigmentation immensely! so good for that aspect.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wade, NC
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The holy grails of finishing sprays. Light smell and light weight mist are great for sensitivity. Skin is left dewy and refreshed... great to use for pigment enhancement... sets makeup for all day wear. Nothing like it! Have tried other preps and nothing compares!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Akron, OH
I love using this to intensify eye shadows and highlighters, i don't use it as a primer but i do like to give my face a little life back after applying all the powders, i don't notice it adding any staying power to my makeup but it does make it look nice and dewy!
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
My all time fav prep and set spray and I always use to spray on my brush to make my eye shadow pop ! Matte finish and great for all skin types.   Mixes well with other brands and the bottle has a nice spray to it will alway have this in my collection! One of The best
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.