BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Coral S.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
shelby b.
I have the travel and full size. I keep these in stock with my beauty supplies! this last me all day, and it has such a pretty matte, settle finish! I have combination skin and it's never gave me a problem.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Wow I really did not expect to fall in love with this product the way I did. I saw so many people on YouTube talking about this spray, and I didn't believe it was worth the hype. Boy was I wrong. I really thought it was just water in a bottle, thinking I could make my own at home. When I gave in and bought this product it was amazing. My makeup did not smear off onto my clothes like it normally does, and it did not budge. My makeup looked so even and smooth, very air brushes. I spray it on my bare face and add a moisturizer and primer since I have very dry skin. Do not use it alone always add moisturizers see. This is a must have in my makeup bag, it makes a major difference. Love love love this product, I can not get enough.
Alex N.
Henrico, VA
This stuff is absolutly amazing!!! It makes your powder products melt into your skin and it makes it look super natural! You can get it in diffrent scents and it is amazing! I would definitely buy again!
Marii C.
Love love loveeee!!!!! I just love how my make up look when i applied it to my face, it helped me blend everything together with no harsh line.. it made it so easy to blend. I recommend my friends all the time becuase the ask what i use,m
shayla j.
This is an amazing primer and I just love it. It doesn't really have sun protection but it is great for all skin types. My foundation applys nice on top of the primer. I am definitely buying this again.
Abby F.
Longview, TX
#beachbashcontest @influenster
One of the best primers I've used! It's good for all skin types. It's a little pricey but it's MAC. It leaves an excellent finish on your face. Highly recommend for others.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this too take away that powder look. It doesn't hide any pores or make the makeup last longer but it makes your powdered face look more natural and a natural glow as well. I recommend to everyone
Natalie C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this product. Very hydrating to the skin. You can take it with You in your purse after doing your makeup and continue spraying it on throughout the day. Makes your skin feel great coming from someone who has really bad eczema.
Ivannia C.
I love Mac fix+ I've been using it for years and will continue to use it. I use it to prep and set my face. I really wish I could've gotten my hands on the coconut scent I think that would have made me love it even more.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.