Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

Love, love, love this prep and prime fix +!!! It helps keep me moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Auburn, IN

I love this product! It is amazing for setting your makeup. Not only that but it lasts a long amount of time!
Luana Tainá W.
Luana Tainá W.
BRAZIL

Melhor Primer da MAC. Preço adequado. produto de qualidade superior aos da concorrencia. eu indico. comprem .
Nayely V.
Nayely V.

Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sure❤
This is my favorite of all of the ones i have tried! It does a great job of melting the powders into my skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

It's okay.. MAC is great quality but it's other stuff on the market, more reasonable priced and works better.
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY

Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
manisha k.
manisha k.

this product is soo great. makeup laat soo long and i dont even have to touch uo my makeup throughout the day
Drianna H.
Drianna H.
San Bernardino, CA

This product is so far my favorite. It makes your makeup stay & it doesn't look cakey, I love it! I recommend
Cathy Ann C.
Cathy Ann C.

Love this MAC Prep + Prime Fx +. I spray before and after I put on makeup. Its so refreshing. LOVE, LOVE LOVE
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.