Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Jade D.
Jade D.
Windsor, CT

If u love a beat face u need this setting spray in ur life Mac gets it right all the time
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this setting spray! Does its job my make up stays on all day, I highly recommend it.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, TX

Oh I love this makes my makeup last and gives me a shine instead of being full and cakey
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY

Great product to use keep ur face protected from all the makeup on the face and hydrated
Great mineral finish for setting ur makeup in placceee...I found it great and refreshing
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA

I use this for all my shimmer shadows it helps me get the most sparkel love this product
Lori M.
Lori M.

Very simple 1 step process. Works great! Convenient and way to use. Great for in the go.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX

I am a huge fan of Mac, all of their products are amazing and this one is no different !
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA

Love this spray perfect name for it setting spray cuz it does set your makeup it perfect
Alexia G.
Alexia G.

This will keep your face on all day long! It's a bit pricey for those on a budget though
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.