Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Ali M.
Ali M.
After I wash and moisturize my face I'll spray this and then apply my makeup. After I've set my foundation with powder I spray some again to remove some of the powdery look. Leaves face looking natural. Very long lasting.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Venus F.
Venus F.
Melbourne
It's on my love list for sure. I never used primer before and using it makes a world of difference. I've tried a few different brands and this seems to work the best. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends!
hanna y.
hanna y.
I love using this before I put on makeup to refresh and moisturize my skin. After my makeup is done, I then spritz it on my face to get rid of any leftover powder from baking my face. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wellington
June 21, 2017, 7:49 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I swear by this product! I use it to prime my skin which helps my foundation last longer! Then I use it to set everything to help remove any powdery look! Has a great spray on it and it comes in travel sizes which are perfect for on the go!! Would highly recommend
Verenice D.
Verenice D.
Lamont, CA
Normally when I use setting sprays I feel as if I am spraying water onto my face. After using Mac prep and prime fix I haven't gone back to any other setting spray! Feels so refreshing once I spray it on. Absolutely love it!
Rya Z.
Rya Z.
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lawrence, MA
Lasts for such a long time! I love this when my skin needs an extra boost, either before moisturizing, or after I apply my makeup if my skin is really dry. I also use it when I want to foil eye shadows and pigments. One of my fave Mac products!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Arleta, CA
June 25, 2017, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I cannot live without this stuff. It's like magic in a bottle! It gives my makeup that finishing touch and makes it last all day. I've noticed it's great for all skin types. It's like the end of the world when I finish. I buy this every single time I run out of it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.