BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Megan L.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
I love this primer / setting spray!! You can use it either way, and it helps keep the makeup in place all throughout the day into the night. Helps with pores and fine lines. Will definitely buy again in the future!!
Shaylis R.
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This product is amazing! When I started using this primer I received a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looks flawless. Honestly it is my absolute favorite primer out there. It also has a hint of glitter but it's great because it gives that illuminating effect.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
This is my go to product from Mac! I always use my fix plus when I apply my eyeshadow. It goes on super smooth and ensures that my eye shadow lasts for the entire day. I would say that it works for all skin types. I have and always will purchase this product regularly!
Stanita S.
Stanita S.
A-MAZE-BALLS! I use this to spritz my plain face, set my makeup and on my brushes to apply my shadows for a better color payoff. It's great for my skin which is combination and swear by it! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is into keeping their face in place!
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Николай -.
Николай -.
Peoria, IL
I have the mini version just so I can keep it in my purse!! I love it that much, I use it every single day of my life honestly even if I’m not wearing makeup, it wakes me up and smells amazing, I’d recommend totally to other people. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
Cambiar a español
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Bri M.
Bri M.
Canonsburg , PA
THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! This is to rehydrate the skin. I love it for when foundation isn't sitting well on the skin, this helps to morph the foundation and bring it back to life. Great for all skin types. And I love it for wetting shadows for a more foiled look.
Vi D.
Vi D.
 Could not live without this product. It is very convenient and serves multiple purposes. It is also very easy to apply. You can set your make up or you can load this up onto your brushes to get a more pigmented eyeshadow look. I would definitely buy again
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
I use it almost every day to dampen my beauty sponge or intensify my eye shadow or highlight pigmentation. I also use it to set my powder when i complete my face makeup. It is very easy to use and a versatile product. i would recommend and i repurchase it consistently.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.