Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Jen F.
Jen F.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is my absolute favorite! It works very well and the bottle is a good size in relation to price. It lasted a very long time for me. I would definitely recommend this product as a good finishing touch to applied makeup.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Columbus
June 20, 2017, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix + is my favorite product that I use every day. It's perfect for making shimmery eye shadows look more intense and I use it to wet my brush before putting on my more matte foundations to keep my skin looking hydrated.
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los angeles, CA
Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Lluvia O.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
June 20, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really love this make up primer so much but it is a bit too expensive for my liking. But if you're wanting to spend that amount I'd say go for it it's worth it… At least my make up looking fresh and fabulous for hours.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Naples, FL
June 21, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Holy holy hollyyyy grail! Cannot do my make up without MAC Fix Plus. My make up doesn't apply the same, doesn't set the same. Its so refreshing and cooling on the skin. I'm obsessed and I cannot live without my fix plus
ROSIE J.
ROSIE J.
This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
San Francisco
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.