BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is the most versatile setting spray that is on the market. I use it to set my make up when I look too matte or powdery and it really softens the look of powder. I also use it with all of my shimmer shadows to make them more opaque and stay longer throughout the day.
Abbyyy P.
Abbyyy P.
Illinois
I do love this spray! I do not purchase a lot of mac products, but I've heard good reviews on this one. I like the amount of product you get for not a bad price. It's not really for setting your makeup into place, it's more for using during your makeup application process
Mikala K.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
This is a literal game changer. It helps my powers melt into my foundation and leaves me skin completely flawless and fresh all day. Add in the added benefits when used with eye shadows; you literally can't beat this product. I will for sure be purchasing again and again.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Shaylis R.
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This product is amazing! When I started using this primer I received a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looks flawless. Honestly it is my absolute favorite primer out there. It also has a hint of glitter but it's great because it gives that illuminating effect.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I bought the coconut scented one from the Fruity Juicey collection and I am in love with it. I don't prime or set my makeup with this but it makes a huge difference in the pigmentation of shimmery and foil shadows when you spray your brush before putting product on it,
Stanita S.
Stanita S.
A-MAZE-BALLS! I use this to spritz my plain face, set my makeup and on my brushes to apply my shadows for a better color payoff. It's great for my skin which is combination and swear by it! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is into keeping their face in place!
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Vi D.
Vi D.
 Could not live without this product. It is very convenient and serves multiple purposes. It is also very easy to apply. You can set your make up or you can load this up onto your brushes to get a more pigmented eyeshadow look. I would definitely buy again
Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
I can not live without this! Makes my skin glow and foundation glides over the top looking flawless. I like to spray my brush to intensify my shadows. I've never used anything that compares to this I love it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.