Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL

This is my holy grail!!!! I use this everyday before I apply any makeup and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Central islip , Ny

I have like 3, just to be safe in my makeup kit i use in clients, one in my studio and the other one in my purse
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ

I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Atita P.
Atita P.

It was the best primer I have ever used!! It make your skin oil free and makes your makeup so smooth n natural!!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

My favorite setting spray. I stay away from some setting sprays because of the smell. This one smells amazing!!!
Taren d.
Taren d.

Absolutely love this. I use it everyday when I apply my make up. I probably won't try another primer ever again.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Schaumburg

I really dont like it ! I doesnt last long wouldnt buy or recommend it at all. But everyone is different . Sorry
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

my fav forsure! Super efficient and smells awesome (i use the mini rose one). Helps with applying my foundation!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Arlington, VA

Loved it! This thin white liquid spreads very evenly over the face, and creates a smooth surface for foundation.
. ..
. ..

Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.