BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lees Summit, MO
I love to use his for priming purposes but also for picking up more pigment or glitter off my brush by spraying before hand. I favor MAC but I can't speak that this product is better than any other brand. I think that primers and setting sprays all run about the same.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
Cambiar a español
It has a divine smell, I love to use the shadows, it is an excellent primer is super easy to apply, it has a safe to avoid loss of product, it works for all kinds of skin that I recommend
Shaylis R.
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This product is amazing! When I started using this primer I received a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looks flawless. Honestly it is my absolute favorite primer out there. It also has a hint of glitter but it's great because it gives that illuminating effect.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I use it almost every day to dampen my beauty sponge or intensify my eye shadow or highlight pigmentation. I also use it to set my powder when i complete my face makeup. It is very easy to use and a versatile product. i would recommend and i repurchase it consistently.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I bought the coconut scented one from the Fruity Juicey collection and I am in love with it. I don't prime or set my makeup with this but it makes a huge difference in the pigmentation of shimmery and foil shadows when you spray your brush before putting product on it,
Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
I can not live without this! Makes my skin glow and foundation glides over the top looking flawless. I like to spray my brush to intensify my shadows. I've never used anything that compares to this I love it
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
LA N.
LA N.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Most of what makes Fix+ great is the spray nozzle. It makes a very fine, even mist, and the design prevents the nozzle from twisting when you press it. The product itself is very nice too. It "melts" the layers of makeup together to make a more even, skin-like finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.