BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Krystal T.
houston, TX
Hands down. This is a staple product and I use it for different reasons. Skin prep before foundation. Spray it over the face before blending out concealer highlight. For spraying my brush before loose pigments. Refreshing the face. Etc. Its LIFE! I need more NOW!
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
My favorite beauty spray because it is so versatile. You can use it as a primer a setting spray to give your face some moisture throughout the day and to intensify your shadow and highlight. It's good for all skin types but especially if you're more dry. It's very gentle and little to no fragrance which is always good in my eyes.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV
This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
This is one of my favorite products of all time! I always have to have one of these stocked and ready to spritz. It smells amazing, perfect to keep your face hydrated. I also use it to intensify shadows, just a quick spray and the end of my brush and I dip into my color. It makes my shadows super pigmented. Definitely a must buy!
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
I like the MAC Prep and Prime despite it being a little pricey. One of my favorite aspects is the fine mist it sprays. I don't use it every single day so it does last me a decent amount of time for how much I pay for it. For me I didn't notice any pore coverage or change in my pores. I would purchase again eventually.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
I spent a lot of time figuring out if I wanted to purchase this product since it was so hyped up and I'm glad I did! I have dry skin and sometimes my foundation/skin starts to flake throughout the day, so I just spray a few times and go back to a flawless face which is amazing. Other sprays are just like water, but not this one!
Melissa M.
Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
bella c.
Ripon, CA
This is my literal all time favorite makeup product. As a setting spray, it is phenomenal. it's locks in my makeup like no other and keeps me looking matte. i have oily skin so that is impressive. when i spray it on my brushes, it instantly makes the shimmery shadows i'm applying 10x more pigmented. I would definitely recommend.
Kim P.
Can't go wrong with the fix plus prep & prime.
It hydrates the skin and provides an add glow to the skin.
The ingredients consist of green extract which refreshes the skin while creating a smooth makeup finish. Retails for about $25.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
I tried really hard not to love this product, I wanted to believe the skeptics saying it's just expensive water, but man does this stuff make my skin look flawless! I can't go a day without spraying this on after powdering my face, otherwise I end up looking like a cakey mess. It's also great for reviving your old gel liner when it gets dried out
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.