Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Yumiko V.
Yumiko V.

Es muy buena como todos los productos de Mac lo uso para sellar el maquillaje y da una larga duración me encanta.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC

I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
Rocio Z.
Rocio Z.
Raleigh, North Carolina

Love my fix+ use it all the time it smells so good it freshens my face I use it before applying makeup and after.
Harlee J.
Harlee J.

Couldn't live without this stuff. It's the only thing that keeps my makeup in place in the high Florida humidity.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Maria I.
Maria I.

I like this spray to use it more as a glue for pigments and to refresh or blend the makeup not as a setting spray
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.

This is just amazing I tried it and could not believe how it makes your make up looks finish an keeps it in place
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.