Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA

I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
Darshini M.
Darshini M.

Can be used before makeup...helps to keep makeup long lasting...Nd makeup doesn't wash off easily...
Elissa Y.
Elissa Y.
Barstow, CA

Works great with powder foundation And I'll keep using this untill I find better I love this product

Delia T.
Delia T.

Este producto me encanta es de muy buena calidad hace que el maquillaje dure fresco por mucho tiempo
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY

Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Wapato

This makes my makeup stay fresh all day! I can wear it all day and not have any streaks or anything!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT

Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Oklahoma City, OK

It smells amazing and it totally refreshes your face before and after your foundation application!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.