Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
DEFINITELY GET YOUR SELF ONE OF THESE NOW THIS SETS YOUR MAKEUP AND MAKES IT LOOK SO GOOD RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE THAT WEARS MAKEUP
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
urja m.
urja m.
mumbai

Amazing. It is value for money and keeps my makeup set all day . if sprayed on eye-shadow brushes it intensifiers the eye-shadow
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
Miami, Florida

I like this prime is very good compact very well the makeup leaves very well to me I like it is one of the best that I have used
Jestina R.
Jestina R.

Absolutely amazing setting spray and can also be applied before your makeup as a primer to help your foundation last even longer
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH

This is a good spray. Nothing special though. It is like a setting spray with a light scent. Honestly it feels like water to me.
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX

This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX

This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD

My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ

Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.