Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Midwest city , Ok

FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE! Can't get enough of this stuff! I will always have it on hand!
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR

My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
Irma F.
Irma F.

Very good quality product for making your makeup stay put longer. A little expensive though.
Liliana B.
Liliana B.

Best Mac product ever...... I love it. I use it every single day and have since like forever
Caithlyn U.
Caithlyn U.

Deja la piel súper bella , radiante , le da un acabado natural al maquillaje , me encanta 😍
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Waterloo, Ontario

Best thing ever, use it for everything will always repurchase but i like the little bottles
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ

Love this stuff. Keeps you hydrated. Helps refresh your makeup after applying. Holy grail n
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

Amazing. I use it for my shadow and highlight and it makes it way more pigmented. I love it
Carie J.
Carie J.
Doral, FL

Love this so much I spray this on my brushes so my eyeshadow standout more and after makeup
Macayla S.
Macayla S.

Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.