BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12055)
Sarah F.
Wood dale, IL
This is a great priming/setting spray. I also love to spray it on my eyeshadow brush to give some of my shadows a better pigment. This is definitely a product that you can use for multiple things.
Vicky R.
Little Rock
Everyone needs this in their life!!! Most amazing product ever. I couldn't live without it. I love using it before I apply my makeup & afterwards! Makes my skin look amazing! The smell is great as well
Amanda L.
Michigan City, IN
Definitely worth the hype.
Smells so so so good I wish it was a perfume or something.
Definitely melts the makeup together so perfectly and seamlessly.
Did I mention it smells amazing.
Oh I did okay cool.
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Small yet mighty! Love this for starting off long days and keeps your makeup perfect all day! Of the canvas isn't at it's best the painting won't be either! And tgis starts your canvas off perfect!
Ann N.
Naples, FL
This has got to be my favorite primer water. it's very light weight, and sticks my face makeup to my face. It's also very refreshing and gives you a natural glow. This is perfect for everyday use.
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
I love using this after setting my makeup with powder. I find that it makes my makeup look flawless and more hydrated. I also loving using this before applying makeup to give my face more moisture.
Jessica B.
Dodge Center
This really is something everyone should have in their makeup collection!! I love it! It's a great primer, but it's amazing at melting all your makeup together so it doesn't look Cakey! I would defiantly recommend
Yocelyn V.
YES YES YES. Everything about Fix+ is amazing. It refreshes your face and hydrates it and makes your feel so nice, and it works for so many thing too! It primes, and if your makeup looks too cakey it dials it down. Amazing.
Angela P.
I like to spray this fix plus on my foundation after I have applied it to my skin. It makes it little tackier and helps it stay put longer. It also helps to spray this fix plus after you powder your face so everything melts together'
Em C.
Greenfield, CA
Love this mist to hydrate the skin before applying makeup. I think it's good for both skin types!
Helps makeup last longer and look flawless!
Definantly worth the money not to pricey actually..
I would definitely buy again soon!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.