Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR

Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

Love, love, love this prep and prime fix +!!! It helps keep me moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Christiane E.
Christiane E.

I always use it to make my make up to look less poudery . It ist not a setting Spray. It feels so refreshing.
Luana Tainá W.
Luana Tainá W.
BRAZIL

Melhor Primer da MAC. Preço adequado. produto de qualidade superior aos da concorrencia. eu indico. comprem .
Kloey V.
Kloey V.
Arlington, TX

I love this products. I have a full size and a travel size. It's great and keep my makeup on for a long time.
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY

Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
This is my favorite of all of the ones i have tried! It does a great job of melting the powders into my skin.
Drianna H.
Drianna H.
San Bernardino, CA

This product is so far my favorite. It makes your makeup stay & it doesn't look cakey, I love it! I recommend
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI

This is great but for less money, especially around the holidays I have been using E.L.F. Dewy setting spray.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.