Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
MAYE J.
MAYE J.

Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Mount Vernon , NY

I like this but I'm not crazy about it though.. it's very lightweight. Doesn't have any strong odor
shecid A.
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA

Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Arkdale, WI

Love this. Works amazing. Very worth it for the money. Feels amazing and looks great on your face b
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA

Really works and helps prime my face before applying makeup! Sets the makeup etc and lasts all day.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Fresno, CA

Love it! I spray before I apply my makeup and also after to set. It's holds your makeup really well
Marisol C.
Marisol C.

Very good for your skin ! Love this product !!! It's amazing in every way there is . Mac is amazing
Amber N.
Amber N.

Love the smell and it sets my makeup up and primed it also helps apply my eye shadows and highlight
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL

LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA

This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.