Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Nancy G.
Nancy G.

Love the way it keep my my foundation on all day, my skin remains dry throughout the day. No shine especially on my tzones areas.
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas

Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.

La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX

I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ

So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA

Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Ashly D.
Ashly D.

This spray is a life saver/ game changer! Finally something to keep my make up from melting off my face in the hot summer months!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA

Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL

Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

It really helps prep my face for a smooth application. I also spray it on my brushes to use in powders for a more intense effect.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.