BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Samantha h.
Samantha h.
san diego
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This really does help prime and set my face and I swear it makes my foundation last longer without me getting super oily by the end of the day the smell isn't super overpowering like some other setting sprays and you do heat a pretty good amount of spray for the price!
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Talk about hydration! This baby makes your face feel amazing! It's long lasting, smells wonderful, and closes out pores! I have very dry skin and love in a desert so this product helps keep my face on and hydrated all day!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Cristen R.
Cristen R.
Forked River, NJ
I can not live without this! Makes my skin glow and foundation glides over the top looking flawless. I like to spray my brush to intensify my shadows. I've never used anything that compares to this I love it
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Can't live without! I always have a backup, this is such a great mulit-use product! I use it to prep my skin after skincare before makeup. Then I use it to finish my makeup after. Its also great to wet eyeshadow and highlighters to give them that extra gorgeous finish
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I bought the coconut scented one from the Fruity Juicey collection and I am in love with it. I don't prime or set my makeup with this but it makes a huge difference in the pigmentation of shimmery and foil shadows when you spray your brush before putting product on it,
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lees Summit, MO
I love to use his for priming purposes but also for picking up more pigment or glitter off my brush by spraying before hand. I favor MAC but I can't speak that this product is better than any other brand. I think that primers and setting sprays all run about the same.
Shaylis R.
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This product is amazing! When I started using this primer I received a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looks flawless. Honestly it is my absolute favorite primer out there. It also has a hint of glitter but it's great because it gives that illuminating effect.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Boston, MA
This is such a staple in my daily routines! Fix+ makes your face makeup look so natural and helps get rid of powdery/cakeiness. I also use it to intensify highlighters and metallic eye shadows. This is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.