BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Islam S.
chowchilla Ca
The hype is real with this product! I'm not one to follow the crowd, but this spray is one of the most amazing products I've ever invested in. It lasts long and will keep your makeup from moving and rubbing off! Highly recommend!
Sarah H.
Gainesville , VA
I love this stuff. I don't use it as a setting spread or a primers I use it to and wetness to any shimmer shade to increase the pigmentation on the lids. It works effortlessly and never fails, I will purchase again when I run out.
Lauren R.
Love how hydrating this feels on my face. It also provides a nice, dewy base. I do not find that it hides my pores but creates a sticky-enough surface for the rest of my makeup without making my skin feel super tacky. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Larena D.
West Allis , WI
Everyone in the beauty industry should have this in their bag ready to go! I use as primer before foundation and after makeups done it' lasts ALL DAY!!!!! I use it to make my eyeshadows pop or pigments deff purchase if have not!
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
This is a very good setting spray because of its versatility. You can spray it on your face before, during or after you finish your makeup. Super easy to use, nice and refreshing smell and doesn't leave your face looking shiny!
Allysa H.
Peabody , MA
Oldie but goodie. Spray this before and after makeup. Helps hydrate the skin and then sets the powders you've place after makeup. No sun protection but still very hydrating and luminous for the skin. Always will repurchase this
Julie A.
I've been using this product for years now and I cannot stop using it is a very good product specially before putting your foundation and after you're done with your make up
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love love love this product! I go through these bad boys a lot! It feels amazing before & after Makeup being applied! It does dry down but it makes the skin feel fresh & rejuvenated. I highly recommend this product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.