BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Julianna F.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fix + is a holy grail in my kit. I use it to set my makeup and reduce the "powdery" look without looking too dewy. I also use it to make my shadows more pigmented by spraying my brush first.
Alexandra C.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I USE THIS BEFORE AND AFTER MY MAKEUP. I USE IT TO PREP AND AS A LITTLE SETTING SPAY. it is sooooo good for dry skin! worth the price and long lasting. i live for this. i highly recommend it!
Cheyenne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best setting sprays hands down! Keeps your makeup in tact all day! I use it personally and on my clients! Also it smells great! It's a little on the pricey side but well worth it!
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sets makeup beautiful. Amazing smell that smells fresh. Definitely lasts a long time and makes makeup look much more photo finish. Great for all skin types. Two sprays and you're good for the day. 10/10
Rachel H.
Holy grail. Loml. My all time favorite product. A++++
I am totally head over heals on this product. It has possibly fixed my whole entire existence. Some say it's overpriced water, but it really some sort of magical water that is multi-purpose. And honestly, you can use this for intensity eyeshadow, smooth transition for bronzer, foundation, set face, prime skin, etc. This is great for either skin type, dry, combo, or oily because all my friends have used the bottle I have. My favorite thing is to set my face with this wonderful water. The only thing I could complain about is the spray application, it's kind of hard to use when you lock and unlock it. But overall, great price for how much you can use it and how much realistic function you can enable from it.
Cassidy M.
ft myers
Does not get any better than this! I've tried the drug store primers an I tend to get to greasy from using them so I made the jump spent the extra money tried this an haven't gone back since
Sabreena H.
Brookings, OR
I got a small bottle of this to try and loved it so much I bought 2 full sized right away. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling it leaves my face with. I use this as a prep every day prior to make up and will use it at times in the day when things feel too tight or dry. I even use it when I don't wear make up because it feels so nice. On days where I feel a little cakey I can spray this and it just kind of "flattens" everything. Especially if you get heavy handed with the powder foundations but do not want to start over. I am hugely guilty of product ADD but this is one item I use everyday and will always have as long as they leave the formula alone.
Nicole R.
Staten Island
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this spray. I love to use this during the day when I feel like my makeup needs to be touched up. It gives me an instant glow that I need after hours of wearing makeup. It is inexpensive and an overall great product that I will continue to buy.
Shoyah R.
Bronx, NY
I apply this before applying my foundation and it gives my face a radiant look and enhances the look of my foundation it is a great primer and I recommended it to my friends! Mine is almost running out I gotta get more
It's so great it feels like you have nothing on you face, I notice that my pores reduce a little, it works on my combination skin but I usually avoid the nose part. This is a great product and I absolutely buy it again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.