Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Katya L.
Katya L.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico

Me encanta pues se siente muy refrescante y es un básico del maquillaje lo amo me encanta
Joselyn P.
Joselyn P.
Caracas

I highly recommend them, love you products MAC is the bets. Very good. Blessing from vzla
Estrella A.
Estrella A.

Es un muy bien producto deja excelentes resultados. Ayuda a tener un acabado profesional.
Rodiiana M.
Rodiiana M.

This also serves to put the brushes pigmatados so that the shadow has a more matte finish
Anna M.
Anna M.
Park Ridge, IL

This product goes on nicely, but leaves an uncomfortable feeling when my skin is too dry.
CeCe M.
CeCe M.
Houlka, MS

IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. I got mine off of mercari app. Very good product
I love this product and I love the finish of this and how long it lasts through T the day
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Makes me feel amazing made my make up stay on all day was reaching with make up on or not
Sophie T.
Sophie T.

I really like this product to wet my eyeshadow. I don't really like it as a setting spray
Elaine
Elaine

With this my makup stay all day and make my powder looks flawless. its the best i love it
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.