Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (549)
Sara E.
Sara E.

So obsessed with this product. I use it almost every day, even if the only makeup I wear is eyeliner and mascara.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Harlee J.
Harlee J.

Couldn't live without this stuff. It's the only thing that keeps my makeup in place in the high Florida humidity.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX

I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC

I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Arlington, VA

Loved it! This thin white liquid spreads very evenly over the face, and creates a smooth surface for foundation.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ

I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Schaumburg

I really dont like it ! I doesnt last long wouldnt buy or recommend it at all. But everyone is different . Sorry
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.