Add a Photo

Photos (584)
Norma r.
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
I love this stuff. It can make eyeshadows more pigmented. Great for any type of skin. It's great as a primer and keeps face looking matte. I feel like with my oily skin that it stays on forever and I would love to buy more!!!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
What's not to love about fix +? It can set your makeup, refresh your makeup, dampen your beauty blender or wet your brush for adding more pigment to your eye shadows. It really can do it all. Everyone needs a bottle of this on their makeup vanity!
Megan S.
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Lovely L.
Lovely L.
Budd Lake , NJ
This product has been saving my life. I use it to mist my beauty blender before use. It's amazing product. It's foundation so easy to apply and goes on flawless. I currently have two bottle right and will be rebuying soon.
Regina Z.
Regina Z.
Smells amazing. I use this every time I do my makeup. I use it to help blend in foundations, intensify shadows & pigments, intensify powder highlighters, set powders on my face! Cant live without product, nothing compares.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
Danna A.
Danna A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
MAC Fix+ is the best! You can use it for pretty much everything...primer, setting, refreshing, to moisturize, to make eyeshadow or highlighter pop. It locks makeup in place all day. Absolutely love it. Im a longtime mac fan in general.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.