MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Etyene F.
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I loved this primer! Comparing to thise I've tried before is the best. I first tried a bit if my friend's primer and I loved it so much that I'm already buying a second one. It make the make up looks great and stay longer than the others I've tried before
Laura J.
Laura J.
Parrish
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Judith C.
Judith C.
I love using this before and after my make up! It gives you moisture to ur skin (I got combination skin), it doesnt set ur make up but gives you a beautiful finish! I did used it for fixing my hair too lol, it was looking a little bit dry haha I love this product and for the price I think is excellent!
Tyler G.
Tyler G.
I use this before and after my make up routine and would absolutely die without it. It perfectly keeps my make up intact over the long hours, and smells great too! Not to mention the cheap price for such a big bottle!! I think this is a make up must have!
Neva N.
Neva N.
Fort Worth, TX
i love how you can just spray and prime your face you do not need a primer in order to prime your face! thing have changed all you need now is just a perfect sray!! makeup last all day for me with this spay primer and also helps with my oli face!!!!!!!
Joselynn R.
Joselynn R.
I really wanted to love this setting spray when I bought it because it had so much hype! However, I've found that when combined with certain foundations, my makeup would slide off either way. My Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is amaaaazing and performs well with any foundation I choose to wear .
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.
Topeka, KS
I LOVE This. So many uses to this spray. It can be used to Give a dewy finish to make a dried out pot comeback. I love spraying it on my fan brush and applying highlighter it gives the most beautiful glow. This product is a must if you are a makeup junkie.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Coral Gables , FL
I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Okay so everyone and their mother uses this and trust me it's FOR A REASON! I once didn't see the point in purchasing it but it makes all the difference - it's like a real life photoshop blurring tool. Every step of you makeup routine just morphed together in perfect harmony after a few sprays. 10/10!!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This product right here is perfect!! If you wear eye shadows that aren't pigmented enough and you want to apply it, spray it onto the brush and it'll glide on better. Also for highlight, makes everything much more brighter and it gives a refreshing feel. It can also be like the smashbox primer water.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.