BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I love it for prepping my skin for makeup and for applying to a packing brush to pack on color to the lids. I do recommended this product to others even if you have only skin. I have combo/ oily skin and I love this
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Mikala K.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
This is a literal game changer. It helps my powers melt into my foundation and leaves me skin completely flawless and fresh all day. Add in the added benefits when used with eye shadows; you literally can't beat this product. I will for sure be purchasing again and again.
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product is great for all different things. When my face seems overly powdered I spray this and it makes my face more dewy. I also love this to make my shadows wet and more pigmented. When my face seems dry I tend to use it as a primer as well. It is a very versatile product
Ally
Ally
Omg this product is amazing. I use it for priming, keeping my makeup from looking Cakey, and refreshing my face! It gives my skin a glow and keeps it looking dewy. I have combination skin but I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin because it may be too dewy when you are trying to keep your skin more matte. Overall love this product and I carry it around everywhere with me!!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Panama City, FL
Love this product. It works well as a priming spray before applying my makeup or a setting spray before applying fixing spray to help meld my makeup together and keep it in place. I recommend using this with a setting powder like RMCA No Color Powder for the best results.
Janaee S.
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
haley h.
haley h.
Lebanon
Ahhh the very popular and amazing mac fix +, this product is amazing , can make eyeshadows bolder, and just make make up a better experience. I don't know to many people who don't love this stuff , I would recommend it to everyone no matter your skin type, if you don't have it go get it , thank me later!!!
Felecia P.
Felecia P.
Fix+ is my everything! I use it every day as a way to melt my powder products into my skin. After I use all the powder products in my makeup routine, I'll spray fix+ and pat the product in with a beauty blender to make sure my face looks like skin again. It's wonderful!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.