BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Miki S.
Denver, CO
Really great for a refresh in the middle of the day! I have oily skin and this works great! I have used a couple times a day to refresh my makeup! Doesn't hide pores as much as it gives your makeup a new set.
Hannah B.
This is my go-to every day primer! I use it before my makeup and before I go to bed and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. It hides my pores super well when under foundation and I can't put this down!
Dejayanna F.
I apply this before and after my makeup and it keeps my makeup in place all day. I used it for my graduation day and it was extremely hot out I sweated a little bit but my makeup never moved. This is golden
Sarah V.
Dpo, AE
The Fix plus is amazing. This is my go to product to make sure my makeup will stay in place all day. By the end of the day my makeup is still there, and the spray smells really good. You can also use the spray to foil some eyeshadows as well. I defiantly recommend the product.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
This makes my face feel a bit greasy when I use it and the nozzle sprays way too much, I was hoping it would be more of a mist. It did help my makeup stay on but I really do prefer the Urban Decay All Nighter spray to this.
Alyson H.
I love this spray! I got the travel size a month ago and love it. It sprays clear and makes your skin dewy and helps hides pores. I have super dry skin and makes it feel so nice! I recommend this to everyone.
Mayra M.
Marlin, TX
I use fix plus everyday when I apply makeup. It leaves my face with a dewy finish. I've purchases fix plus twice now and will continue. Can be used with eyeshade to make them more foiled and even highlighters
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this spray. I use it to set my makeup or even as a primer. I have also used it mixed with liquid foundation if I know I'm needing a more full coverage or will need my makeup to have extra staying power.
Taylor P.
I literally can't live without this stuff! I use it every single time I do my makeup and I'm not sure I could complete a look without it! I use it to make my eye shadow pop or I spray my beauty blender with it to make my makeup not look so cakey!
Candace M.
Holy grail product for anyone in the beauty community. Literally melts powders into your skin and makes your face look flawless. Nothing bad about this product at all. Recommend it to anyone who wears makeup.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.