Add a Photo

Photos (546)
angela a.
angela a.
North Carolina

I love this stuff you can never go wrong with it i do not leave the house with out it makeup stays on really good
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC

I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
yoania h.
yoania h.

This is a really good product
Preps the face really nice
& Keeps your face feeling fresh
I recommend this product
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
lydia o.
lydia o.

Absolutely love super lightweight helps makeup stay in place all day and leaves a makeup looking fresh not powder
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Mayelli C.
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This feels like oil wen you put it on but it works just fine . Price is good because it does wonders to your face
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX

I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cranston, RI

One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.