BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Nakia R.
Las Vegas
I love using this as a setting spray. It does a great job at locking my makeup in place all day and making my makeup look like skin. The only con about this product is that it's on the pricier side but I would recommend.
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite setting spray ever the size is perfect I use it everyday an still lasts a long time works great can't wait for their new fruity juicy collection coconut setting spray!
Maribel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use a few sprays of this on my foundation brush or beautyblender to apply my liquid foundation, or after applying powder foundation. This is really refreshing and hydrating for my skin and gives it a softer look.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is one of the first Setting sprays. When I used to purchase this, I used to bathe in it. It helps melt your make up on the skin. The fix plus works more as refresher than a setting spray
Morgan F.
Trophy Club, TX
This spray is awesome and can be used in multiple ways. It gives the skin a nice dewy finish that lasts all day. It can also be used to give eyeshadows more pigment if you spray the brush first before applying the shadow.
Alyssa B.
This is a very good primer. It highlights your face and makes it easier to apply makeup. It is matte and it is very good for oily/dry skin. It helps a lot. Pros are that it isn't too liquid
Jamila
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy they can use it as a prep and also A primer it's a two and one and the leaves your face really moisturize in with the do we finish and I has an amazing smell to it it hides pours night love it I would buy it again
Briana J.
Greenwood, SC
I loveee this product!!! It is a little on the expensive side but it is worth every penny!! It gives your makeup that matte look, even for oily skin it will give you that matte soft finish look! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Diserae B.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest, I don't see what the big hype is. I don't find myself reaching for it much. I use it to wet my beauty blender sometimes. I just don't see what it really do, or I'm not using it properly.
Ruby B.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like the smell and how the mist feels going onto your face. However I did not feel like it hid my pores or did much... it feels good to spray it on but that's about it ok my opinion.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.