BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ishrat J.
Fix+ is literally my life saver! Having dry skin, this is always the finishing touch to my makeup every time. It helps bring together all the powders on my face. I would definitely recommend this product!
Hannah M.
Omg so good. I apply this after moisturizing and it is so refreshing. I think it makes foundation apply like a dream as well as really moisturize the skin. I also use it at the end of my makeup if I find that I look too powdery.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
This stuff is so great and can be used for so many different things. I used it to prep my face before foundation and then I spray my face again after setting it with powder and it helps prevent cakeyness.
Jada B.
Anderson , SC
This pre and prime spray is hands down the best spray!! I use it as a setting spray after I have my full face on and I love the glowy dewy look it gives to my skin!! It also makes my makeup last all day!!
Marialy R.
This product is realllllllyyyy goodūüĎć.It makes my makeup look soooooooooo good and it makes my foundation look soo good.its really easy to blend and i recommend this to people with oily skin,it's also chea
Bethany C.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Love love love! Smells great. Helps my makeup last all day and gives me a dewy finish. I use it to help with making eye shadows apply a bit better. It also makes a very satisfying noise when it's sprayed.
Elizabeth C.
Washington, DC
Another essential product in my kit, I use this as a fixative before makeup, and as a setting spray after. I love the very subtle fragrance it has, and even purchased this year's lovely floral-bottle, coconut-scented summer special edition.
Stephanie J.
Palmdale, CA
This works miracles! I use it for three things to prep my face, set my makeup, and also to apply glitter. It also smells amazing I still haven't found a better setting spray in over 4 years of using makeup
Summer S.
McComb , MS
I love products that do more than one thing and this is definitely one of them! I love the smooth canvas it gives me to apply my makeup on and I also love the small glitter it leaves. Such a great product!
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This primer is definitely my all time favorite primer! I already finished my first bottle im On my way to buy the next one! It leaves a really natural finish which I love, great price for its quality!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.