Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Nelissa R.
Nelissa R.
Brooklyn, NY

This is an amazing product. I use it everytime I wear makeup. I also have the oil control.
Sendi
Sendi

Cannot do my make up without using this product' especially when I'm going out on a date ๐Ÿ’ž
Mary M.
Mary M.
Windham, NH

I love this setting spray! I also use it if I need to damp my brushes. It's very versatile
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth

I'm in need of a new setting spray and this one looks really good I would love to try this
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Lake Worth, FL

Best setting spray ever! Doesn't streak the makeup, and gives a glowy (not greasy) finish.
Savanna B.
Savanna B.
Hamilton, ON, Canada

This product is great if you want your makeup to stay flawless throughout the day, love it
Antonae B.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA

I like it but I'm not crazy about it is nothing wrong with that it's just not my Cuppa tea
Zhane W.
Zhane W.

This amazing I've used this for years keeps your make up on all says at and keeps it fresh
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Keeps my makeup in line all day as long as I spray my face a few times through out the day
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

I love this so much! It's a lightweight spray that makes your makeup stay put all day long
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.