BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I recently ordered the small size just to test it out and I LOVEEEEEEEE IT. Its super long-lasting, hydrating and it smells amazing. I'm actually mad its almost finished. I use it to prep my face before makeup and after I apply makeup. I will definitely be ordering the full size! Worth it.
Zoila V.
Zoila V.
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Abbyyy P.
Abbyyy P.
Illinois
I do love this spray! I do not purchase a lot of mac products, but I've heard good reviews on this one. I like the amount of product you get for not a bad price. It's not really for setting your makeup into place, it's more for using during your makeup application process
Cara B.
Cara B.
Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I absolutely love using this spray. I use this to fix my makeup; not increase the longevity of my makeup. It really melts my makeup into my skin and makes everything look seamless. I use Urban Decay All Nighter on top of this to use as a setting spray and it works great!
Isabela N.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Ugh. I feel like it is pointless to review this because almost everyone ever who has really used this, loves it. Fix+ is a necessity in any makeup collection, whether it be for setting your makeup look, packing color onto the lid, or adding an extra pop to your highlight. Much love. Worth every penny.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is the most versatile setting spray that is on the market. I use it to set my make up when I look too matte or powdery and it really softens the look of powder. I also use it with all of my shimmer shadows to make them more opaque and stay longer throughout the day.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Anika B.
Anika B.
Windsor
Ok. So I use this every day! I use it to prime my face, set my face, blend in cream contours, apply eyeshadow. I love this setting spray. The mist is perfect and doesn't soak your face in One spot. It is long lasting and I would continue to buy this product over and over.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
I am seriously obsessed with fix +I use this before I put on mg liquid foundation and then again at the end before I spray my setting spray. I take a damp BB and pat it on my face. It helps keep the cake face down to a minimum. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.