BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
Literally my all time favorite! I've tried to many, and this is amazing! Easy to work with, gives me the finish I want and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross after applying! Would repurchase in the future
Querencia H.
Morrow
This is a three in one great product this keeps your makeup looking fresh the whole day and doesn't make your face oily and it does give you a matte finish and it is pricy but I recommend it for long lasting makeup.
Amber B.
Stillwater, OK
I only really use this product to get my eye shadows to be a little more pigmented. I don't really use it as a setting spray because I have found that other brands work better. I don't think I will buy it again once I am out because I barely use it now.
leny G.
La Porte , TX
I really like this setting spray! I received a sample and I like it so much already. I like that it smells so good and gives me a nice dewy glow. It makes my face feel so refreshed & I would recommend it to a friend.
Chaima B.
I can't live without Mac fix plus .. I use it to blend .. To moisturize , to fix my makeup .,, you can do soooo much with this products ,, you can also spray on the brush to apply shimmery colors and make them pop ..
Paola S.
Nipomo, CA
Honestly this is one of my goes to I had to go to a wedding and you guys literally my makeup stayed on all night and trust me it was like I just had put it on. Very easy application and smells great wish there would be a bigger size but this is great!!
Yaumitaa D.
Yes Yes Yeeee! I love it! I don't know how can I live without! My make up is always on point with it. It's amazing, comfortable and make your face really fresh. Y
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes... YouTube made me buy this!!! And I'm not mad! It's actually good for my combination/dry skin! I enjoy the finish. The price may be a slight con, but I'm happy with the outcome! I will continue to buy this product.
Anna G.
Firebaugh , CA
This is one of my favorites, I love the way my face feels when I spray this on my face. It feels really refreshing and it spells great as well! I believe it’s food for combination skin. I would defiantly buy it again
Sarah N.
Great for everything. Moisten the skin to prep, dampen a metallic or glittery shadow to enhance it. It does not set! It's not a setting spray but it will cut the powdery look. It's been everyone's favorite for years.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.