Add a Photo

Ashton S.
Ashton S.
June 22, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a pretty great product but not the best. But it is long lasting so that's a plus. The pros are that it does it's job the cons are that it's a little greasy. It's also a little bit shimmery but I would probably buy it again.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
June 22, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The prep and prime goes on right after moisturizer and keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's one of the essentials to doing my makeup everyday. The only thing that makes me question it between another brand is the price. But you get what you pay for and I'd rather pay a little more for something that is going to work.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
There is so many uses for this and I've been using this for years. I use it to freshen up my face, after I'm done applying my makeup, I spat my eyeshadow brush with it to make eyeshadows more pigmented this product is just amazing.
Luis G.
Luis G.
June 13, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix + is an awesome awesome product! Not only does it help soften makeup to look for natural it also refreshes makeup after a long day. It's a great moisturizer as well. Technically not a "setting spray" but is a perfect addition to before and/or after your makeup routine.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Perfect to prep your skin with before makeup. It hydrates your skin and smells great. I also use this to set my makeup when I am done because it blends in my powder and gives a more skin like appearance. I recommend this to everyone!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Winter Park, FL
June 24, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Other
I have the coconut fix+ and I love the dispenser. It puts out just enough product to gently wet the skin or a brush. That being said, it's basically just mineral water, and it really comes down to the sprayer more than anything else.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl
Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
jenna r.
jenna r.
Chicago
this is my #1 favorite makeup product! like ever lol. i use it for multiple reasons. i use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup application, to give my eyeshadows a "foiled" metallic look, and to refresh my makeup throughout the day. i really recommend this product.
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
People have mixed information about this.. it is not a primer and it is not a setting spray. It is just a HYDRATING MIST. Its good, smells amazing. Can spray before and after makeup if you are feeling dry and or to feel dewy.
Just a hydrator.
juanika l.
juanika l.
bronx, NY
June 20, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.