Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
suley v.
suley v.

Mac prime / setting spray is the best to use it melts down your make up and gives you the best finish
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA

It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA

I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO

So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.

Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
MONICA R.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA

I love fix+ it makes my makeup stay all day and it also works for eyeshadow to make the more shinier.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY

I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.