Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK

I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA

It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Angela O.
Angela O.
Talladega, AL

Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Aliesh A.
Aliesh A.

I love using Mac fix plus. It goes on easily and keeps my makeup lasting all day. I use this everyday
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego

One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.