BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Aubrey J.
Aubrey J.
I cannot rave enough about this product!! I have used fix+ for years! I use it to prep my skin, wet my beauty blender and give me extra hydration throughout the day whether or not I'm wearing makeup. This is definitely worth the price, it is one of my ride or die products!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Stanley
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down my favorite facial spray! I use to prep before and spray after to take away any cakey look, I use to make my eyeshadows pop and my highlighter bling. It's amazing and I will never go without it in my makeup kit. Definite Holy Grail product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. I love this because it syncs all of my make up together once it is applied and restores radiance to my face! A bottle can cost you $20 but it lasts!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is an absolute must for any makeup lover. It does magical things with highlighters and shimmer shadows. I tend to spray a few times on my face and use this as a primer as well. It leaves a slightly tacky feeling which makes my makeup last all day and hydrates my face.
Gissel B.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA
Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Mistie R.
Mistie R.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Hands down a holy grail item that no kit is complete without. This spray is such a lifesaver for me as
My skin is dry and this gives me the perfect amount of moisture to melt all my
Make up
Together and provide a flawless finish.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Rochester, MN
Best setting spray ever! I use this every single day, and have found it to be better than all other setting sprays that I've tried (including urban decay). I find that it makes my makeup last a lot longer, and keeps my face from getting too oily. Definitely a staple due me.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Tiffeny G.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.