Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA

Just okay. I feel this works the same as many options that are much cheaper than this product is. Value is important to me so I wont be repurchasing
Julia B.
Julia B.

I use this spray before applying my makeup. I've been using it for over a year and not sure if it makes a huge difference, but doesn't break me out.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Perfect for making an eyeshadow very pigmented and creamy, makes the makeup look and natural however not suitable for oily skin bc it adds hydration
Kareen S.
Kareen S.

I use this stuff like everyday. I use this to prep my face before applying makeup as well as after. Absolutely love it gives me such a great finish!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX

Love love love !! I can't live without this product . I swear by this. This finishes off the glow on your face weather you're wearing makeup or not.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

I don't know why I stopped buying this product because it was amazing, the make up lasted and didn't make my face break out in any way shape or form
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.