BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Anika B.
Anika B.
Windsor
Ok. So I use this every day! I use it to prime my face, set my face, blend in cream contours, apply eyeshadow. I love this setting spray. The mist is perfect and doesn't soak your face in One spot. It is long lasting and I would continue to buy this product over and over.
Felecia P.
Felecia P.
Fix+ is my everything! I use it every day as a way to melt my powder products into my skin. After I use all the powder products in my makeup routine, I'll spray fix+ and pat the product in with a beauty blender to make sure my face looks like skin again. It's wonderful!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I recently ordered the small size just to test it out and I LOVEEEEEEEE IT. Its super long-lasting, hydrating and it smells amazing. I'm actually mad its almost finished. I use it to prep my face before makeup and after I apply makeup. I will definitely be ordering the full size! Worth it.
Ally
Ally
Omg this product is amazing. I use it for priming, keeping my makeup from looking Cakey, and refreshing my face! It gives my skin a glow and keeps it looking dewy. I have combination skin but I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin because it may be too dewy when you are trying to keep your skin more matte. Overall love this product and I carry it around everywhere with me!!
Mikala K.
Mikala K.
Norton, MA
This is a literal game changer. It helps my powers melt into my foundation and leaves me skin completely flawless and fresh all day. Add in the added benefits when used with eye shadows; you literally can't beat this product. I will for sure be purchasing again and again.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the first products I purchased from MAC. I love it for prepping my skin for makeup and for applying to a packing brush to pack on color to the lids. I do recommended this product to others even if you have only skin. I have combo/ oily skin and I love this
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is the most versatile setting spray that is on the market. I use it to set my make up when I look too matte or powdery and it really softens the look of powder. I also use it with all of my shimmer shadows to make them more opaque and stay longer throughout the day.
haley h.
haley h.
Lebanon
Ahhh the very popular and amazing mac fix +, this product is amazing , can make eyeshadows bolder, and just make make up a better experience. I don't know to many people who don't love this stuff , I would recommend it to everyone no matter your skin type, if you don't have it go get it , thank me later!!!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Panama City, FL
Love this product. It works well as a priming spray before applying my makeup or a setting spray before applying fixing spray to help meld my makeup together and keep it in place. I recommend using this with a setting powder like RMCA No Color Powder for the best results.
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.