BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12055)
Jasmine M.
Richmond Hill, NY
This wasn't the best for me I would have to say the Smashbox one is way better Smashbox one is good for all types of skin I feel like this one's only good for dry skin because other than that just makes you really oily and break out
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
I love this stuff, feels really nice on the skin and settles down powder: So many uses for makeup and comes with a locking mechanism so you don't accidentally spray and the design is gorgeous and contemporary on the bottle packaging.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I absolutely adore this product and I am actually out and need to get more. This is a great product to apply before your makeup and I am very satisified with this product! Love it and would buy again!
Ainsley L.
Anyone who knows me, knows I love a great face primer & setting spray! It is perfect for setting your make up & always dampening a certain product or brush that needs a little bit of perfect moisture!
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
This spray is multifunctional. I like to use it to prep my skin for makeup application, use it throughout the day for touch ups and also spray on my shadow brushes to get extra pigment from shadows.
zahrya G.
Las Vegas, NV
Must have staple product !! You can use this before , during and after your makeup application . It's going to hydrate your skin and give you a youthful dewy complexion . You can also use with eye shadows to make them more pigmented
Dominique D.
Chicago
This product is perfect for pigments to adhere to your eyes. The mist is so fine when you spray it on your face it feels so nice. It doesn't help the longevity it just keeps your makeup looking fresh
Cristine H.
My go to facial spray. I use this before and after applying my foundation it helps hydrate your face before foundation and it helps make your face look fresh and not so cakey after applying all your face products. This is good if you want to look dewy and fresh for summer!
jc c.
this is my favorite setting spray! absolutely love love it. it gives you a nice mist with a natural finish. good for any skin type it really gives you a hydrating mist. yes it lasts me a long time! i will be buying again unless someone gifts it to me for my upcoming birthday
Brooke D.
Escatawpa, MS
I love love love this product i spray it on before my makeup and after! Helps my makeup last all day and does a wonderful job! I have combo skin and it works well for me! I repurchase this often!!!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.