MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Emily K.
Emily K.
I love this spray! I use it before and after makeup, it makes the makeup last all day. I also use it to fix any mistakes that I make when doing makeup and it only removed and fix what I need it too without ruining the rest of the makeup. Definitely a must have.
Jolie D.
Jolie D.
I use this before I apply my makeup every single time. It's an amazing product and helps keep my makeup set in place. It creates a great base for my makeup and helps it last throughout the night. I would definitely suggest this if you're looking for a primer
Katie M.
Katie M.
June 26, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is such a great multi purpose spray. You can use it to set your makeup, refresh your makeup, or prep your skin got makeup. You can apply it to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment of an eye shadow. Works really well on anything metallic, stunning!!
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this! It's great for making skin look dewy and fresh. Also works wonderfully to foil eye shadows (the glycerin really helps the shadow stick). Good for all skin types, although oily skin may need just a light spray (I'm very dry so I drench myself in it
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
La marque
I love my setting spray, not only those it give me a wonderful finished look it also smells wonderful. It leaves my skin looking flawless. I even use it when I don't have make up on and I just want to walk out of the house. I spray some on my face and head out
Maria A.
Maria A.
Fort Worth , TX
I cannot live without my fix +! I often buy more than one at a time. I spray it before my Makeup and after. I also use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I love using it with pigments to intensify the color!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL
This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
la porte
It does the job its pretty good and its worth it and how awesome it is you just have to spray it on to your face than having to get some to put it on your hands than apply it to the face
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.