Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Baker, WV

Love this stuff. I like spraying it on my face after I get done with makeup or even before.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA

I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.

I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA

I have this and I love it it's an amazing product that adds a beautiful glow to your skin .
Hara k.
Hara k.
Greece

The most wonderful setting Atomized. the makeup stays in place all day and my moisturizing.
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC

I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.

You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH

Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Lancaster, CA

Best fix plus and setting spray will recommend this to everyone , this is worth every penny
Deanna  S.
Deanna S.
Oak Lawn, IL

If I could bathe in this stuff.....................................I would. End of review 😂
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.