Add a Photo

Photos (589)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Mac's Fix Plus is so Universal. You can use it to hydrate your skin to set your makeup to even give your eyeshadow a little more pop by wetting your brush with Mac's Fix Plus. It's a staple in most people's collection so definitely purchase.
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
This is a lovely setting spray and a primer !! It's a go to product for me that I have to have in my make up bag, an amazing trick I learned was to spray this on a make up brush and pick up eyeshadow and the pigment is insane !! X
erika c.
erika c.
Sacramento
I love this product is my number 1 all time since I purchased like ten years ago love love this product 100 % recomend I have dry skin and is my go to I also used on my clients on oil skiing and I have never ever any complaint AAA
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
This is one of my favorite products ever. I've been buying it for as long as I can remember using a primer. I have combination skin so I'm always weary about trying new things. This works wonders. I'll probably always buy it haha
ava c.
ava c.
this is a great primer. i bought it to see if it would be a good setting spray but it's more for primer. it really makes your skin feel healthy and really let's your makeup stay on all day long. i would definitely buy this again.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Hillsboro, OR
This stuff is the best. It doesn't set my makeup like an UD spray would but it definitely makes the makeup look so much better. It melts everything into the skin and makes everything look flawless. The spray on this is my all-time favorite too. It's so fine and pleasant!!
Adel A.
Adel A.
Elizabeth
My absolute favorite face primer ever! Keeps my make up all day it doesn't make my make up smug! I have combination skin and it keeps my face dry in the oily areas but moisturized on the dry areas. Will always keep buying product
crystal l.
crystal l.
Wakefield
i love this fix+. seriously blends your makeup together and is perfect for taking that eyeshadow or highlighter to the next level. i always keep a bottle of fix+ on my vanity. this helps make makeup just blend perfectly together.
Yazmin T.
Yazmin T.
I love how universal this is! It fells so great on my face before I begin applying! It sets my face afterwards and it is also a great tool to make glitter shadows pop! It's so refreshing and hydrating! I've purchased this twice already and needing a new one soon!
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
LOVE this product! From priming before your makeup to setting after.. it's amazing. If you are having trouble with your face looking powdery just spray some of this on and it takes that look away! I recommend this to everyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.