Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
yoania h.
yoania h.

This is a really good product
Preps the face really nice
& Keeps your face feeling fresh
I recommend this product
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Selene R.
Selene R.

Mac prep + prime fix works great It can be be mix on loose pigments setting spray long lasting and it smell great
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
anna l.
anna l.
El monte, Ca

I love this. You can use it to do so many things. I especially love to wet my brush and pack on eyeshadow with it
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN

Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Yumiko V.
Yumiko V.

Es muy buena como todos los productos de Mac lo uso para sellar el maquillaje y da una larga duración me encanta.
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Rocio Z.
Rocio Z.
Raleigh, North Carolina

Love my fix+ use it all the time it smells so good it freshens my face I use it before applying makeup and after.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.