BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is not a setting spray! Fix plus is a spray that helps take the edge off of makeup so you will look less cakey on the face if you apply layers of makeup. It is good for all skin types and has hydrating minerals that prevent pore clogging. I love this product but this isn't a setting spray so your makeup does not seal if you spray this.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so my holy Grail!! I use this before and after every single application of make up. I love how refresh my face feels when I first put it on and after make up is on! It is a little pricey not too high just in between but it is definitely worth it. I definitely recommend Mac's prep and prime spray to any make up lover out there like me
Luz C.
Gardena, CA
Nothing bad to say about this product, it the best setting spray I have used. Love the fine mist and the locking pump since it's perfect for travel. I always have the full size and travel size on hand. It sets the foundation & helps it last all day long. I do have oily skin and that it make makeup look flawless. Always get compliment on my skin when I do use the Fix+.
Hannah Q.
Eh, this just doesn't do it for me. I used it a long time ago and I think I returned it because they're not cruelty free and it just felt like water to me and didn't set my makeup in place for me. It was nice for a wet brush for shadows but didn't do it for my face. Everyone raves about it though so it might be better for other skin types!
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this! And a lot cheaper than some other primers out there. It makes my face feel refreshed, and it dries pretty quickly (I mainly use it for a primer) so I can put my foundation and concealer on. There is a lot of product as well. I bought it about 2 months ago, use it every other day, and I'm not even nearly halfway through it yet.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
I'm not really sure what it is with his product but it's the perfect base to prep your makeup and also a perfect way to refresh your makeup after it's been applied for hours. I used to think this was an overhyped product until I realize that it definitely does make a difference when it comes to make up wear, now I carry this all the time!
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
I really wanted to love this stuff because of the amazing reviews, but unfortunately it made my already oily face even more oily. It looked great after I first sprayed it, and within the hour my t-zine was such an oil slick....I had to wash my face. Unfortunately I returned it, but did buy the smaller size as it worked great for my shimmer eyeshadows!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is a staple. I absolutely recommend this for almost every step in your makeup routine. It helps you foundation to have a hydrated base as a primer, it helps your shimmer shadows to be BLINDING, and it sets makeup beautifully. Be careful when you get to the last bit of it though because the sprayer likes to spit the rest out at you
Maggie S.
Lexington, KY
Don't let people fool you, you can use this with oily skin! I spray my entire face liberally, then use my damp beauty blender to blot my face and it blends all my powders and liquids and creams together beautifully.
It also does wonders for somewhat chalk, metallic or glitter eyeshadows. I spray my brush and dip in the shadows and blot them onto my eyes.
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.