Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Munira A.
Munira A.

The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.

This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL

It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
Im obsessed with this MAC primer! I have recommended it to many people! It is by far the best primer I've used
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.

The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Bournemouth

I love this for priming my face and setting it as well! It hydrates my skin and makes my skin look less cakey!
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA

My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY

My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.