Add a Photo

Photos (366)
Angela L.
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ

I thought this was going to work better than it does. I haven't tried other setting sprays yet so I can't really compare.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Riverbank, CA

This is the holy grail!!! If you need your makeup to Last forever use this! If you want your eyeshadow to pop! Use this!
Aliya N.
Aliya N.

A nice product from Mac. Gives a dewy finish to the face and works great. Makes the makeup stay in place for quite long.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Providence, UT

Use this every single day! A few spritzes before I apply my makeup and a few to set it.. works great and smells awesome!
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

I must keep a bottle of this. It's part of my daily routine I love to wet my beauty blender is with it! It's a must have
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

With this my makeup had stayed on through a homecoming dance and pool party afterwards. It's probably made from unicorns
nichole m.
nichole m.
Jamaica, NY

a must have! I use this before I apply my makeup like after my primer and after my makeup and my face is beat all day !!
Stine Marianne L.
Stine Marianne L.
Greve

Very nice product, it helps so much.
You are hockt on this product, it make me secured in my every day that am my bedst.
Kath P.
Kath P.
Doral, FL

Está de más decir que M.A.C tiene los mejores productos y este es uno de mis favoritos. Este prime es tan solo perfecto.
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Great for when you want shadows to be a little more pigmented on the skin, and long wear use to keep makeup on all night
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.