BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down my favorite facial spray! I use to prep before and spray after to take away any cakey look, I use to make my eyeshadows pop and my highlighter bling. It's amazing and I will never go without it in my makeup kit. Definite Holy Grail product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Mistie R.
Mistie R.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Hands down a holy grail item that no kit is complete without. This spray is such a lifesaver for me as
My skin is dry and this gives me the perfect amount of moisture to melt all my
Make up
Together and provide a flawless finish.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Love this spray! Smells great! It is long lasting, keeps my face hydrated! It has a natural finish to it. It kinda helps hide pores, can't tell because i prime my face after toning and moisturizing my face . Yes i would buy again but the travel size since it's on the pricey for me
Emily A.
Emily A.
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
This is an absolute must for any makeup lover. It does magical things with highlighters and shimmer shadows. I tend to spray a few times on my face and use this as a primer as well. It leaves a slightly tacky feeling which makes my makeup last all day and hydrates my face.
Tiffeny G.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Eter M.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
I do not like this as a primer or a setting spray. I used this to make my shimmer shades in my eyeshadow really pop! I wish this was a cruelty free brand so I could continue using this. I've heard of some dupes, but I just don't think it'll be the same. When I used this as a setting spray, it completely ruined my makeup.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Rochester, MN
Best setting spray ever! I use this every single day, and have found it to be better than all other setting sprays that I've tried (including urban decay). I find that it makes my makeup last a lot longer, and keeps my face from getting too oily. Definitely a staple due me.
Darien K.
Darien K.
Jupiter
I don't know what I would do without my fix plus or how I've lived without it for so long. Fix plus helps aid with almost everything. It can make almost any eyeshadow 100 times more pigmented and get rid of any powder left on our face at then end for a natural beauty look.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really liked this product, i thought it really helped my makeup last and got rid of that cakey look. The scent was great, the nozzle released a good spray and it gave me a nice matte finish that I wanted. I would definitely buy this again but just need to save up for it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.