Add a Photo

Photos (475)
angela r.
angela r.
Brooklyn, NY

A must have ... This spray hydrates and set your makeup. it get rid of the powered look and it give you a dewy look.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

My friend recommended this to me and have been using it ever since. I use it most of the time with my daily routine!
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Compton, CA

Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Becky S.
Becky S.

I love the extra hydration this adds to my skin, whether applied before or after make up, and I also love the smell!
Saba J.
Saba J.

I love this, it makes my makeup look so nice and my skin so refreshed after I spray it. It's definitely a must have.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
jannet v.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA

I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Angeli r.
Angeli r.
Colombia

It is very good makes my makeup last all day that is what interests me most, my skin is porcelain and very luminous.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.