MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.See all 639 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (636)
Buy on Nordstrom
Valeria Z.
Valeria Z.
July 3, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Katie M.
Katie M.
June 26, 2017, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is such a great multi purpose spray. You can use it to set your makeup, refresh your makeup, or prep your skin got makeup. You can apply it to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment of an eye shadow. Works really well on anything metallic, stunning!!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Odell, OR
Love it! Use it to prep to prime to set! For eyeshadow! Good for any skin type! Melts the makeup to your face making it look very nice and dewy! Awesome product! No exaggerated fragrance, which personally I love my sprays to smell nice. Totally recommend this!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Boaz, AL
This Setting spray is one of my favorites! I spray MAC Prep+ Prime fix on and it make my foundation smooth and looks gorgeous! It's really easy to apply and quick to dry! I would totally buy this product again!!!!!!!
Aleksandra A.
Aleksandra A.
Maspeth, NY
June 26, 2017, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This may not be a setting spray but it was my saving grace when I had bad skin. I wanted to wear powder with my foundation to keep it set, but the dryness of my skin was not having it. This helped to take down the dryness and the powderiness of my complexion.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I'm really glad I finally decided to try this product a few months ago. It's useful in many different ways while applying makeup from dampening your sponge, intensifying the color of your shadows, or making everything seamless once everything is on your face.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Tinton falls
Fix plus is a must have for my makeup routine. I use it to set my makeup and to intensify eyeshadow shades almost daily. I've repurchased it at least 5 times in the past few years and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their makeup.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
la porte
It does the job its pretty good and its worth it and how awesome it is you just have to spray it on to your face than having to get some to put it on your hands than apply it to the face
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this! It's great for making skin look dewy and fresh. Also works wonderfully to foil eye shadows (the glycerin really helps the shadow stick). Good for all skin types, although oily skin may need just a light spray (I'm very dry so I drench myself in it
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.