Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Carla S.
Carla S.
Hesperia, CA

Love it for the ease of use and makes me look ah-maxi g! I wil recommend this over the others
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Victorville, Ca

This product is basically life itself. It's so amazing and worth every penny you spend on it.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.

I love this product it gives you a very long lasting and dewy look. I would highly recommend.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL

Love applying this once in a while throughout the day. Makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated!
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.

The fix+ spray insures my make up stays on all day and feels light on the skin after applying
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Hatzirit P.
Hatzirit P.
Las Vegas, NV

Girls u will love this its amazing works perfect and can last all day
Its pricey but worth it
Savannah B.
Savannah B.

I love this finishing spray. It helps my face last longer and doesn't leave it feeling sticky
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Cookeville, TN

A must have in your beauty bag. I never let myself run out of this stuff. It's my holy grail!
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA

I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.