Add a Photo

Photos (554)
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA

I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY

Love this setting spray more than anything .really does hydrate my makeup and sets my makeip.makes it last all day
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
lititz, pa

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc

One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Sinai S.
Sinai S.

It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
Selene R.
Selene R.

Mac prep + prime fix works great It can be be mix on loose pigments setting spray long lasting and it smell great
Dominique L.
Dominique L.

This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
yoania h.
yoania h.

This is a really good product
Preps the face really nice
& Keeps your face feeling fresh
I recommend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.