BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sets makeup beautiful. Amazing smell that smells fresh. Definitely lasts a long time and makes makeup look much more photo finish. Great for all skin types. Two sprays and you're good for the day. 10/10
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really love this product it leaves my face amazing I have oily skin and it works pretty well on me, I use it sometimes for my eyeshadow with glitter just so it could get more shimmer
Jalissa S.
Grand terrace, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hydrating spray ever! It'll diminish any powdery look while melting it into a more natural finish, in so obsessed with this spray for my face makeup and any shimmer eyeshadow
Verenice S.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use everyday! To intensify shadows, to help product melt into my skin seamlessly, and to prime and set my make up! Doesn't help very much with longevity but still makes make up look flawless!
Bhargavi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only primer I have ever used that hasn't felt like silicone or fake plastic when applied. Literally feels so lightweight and is super easy to spray and just lay foundation on top-effortless!
Champayne W.
Lexington , KY
I love the fact that I can prep my face with this mist and also to set my face with it after applying my make-up! The thing that I love to do with this product is apply my loose highlight in the most for a more glowy look!
Molly S.
Orting, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great setting spray. I love the scent of fix+, it is refreshing and light. This is a great product to use at the beginning and end of applying your makeup, for prepping and setting your face.
Brittney U.
El Paso , TX
This my favorite Mac product. Makes my makeup look a lot less powdery and a lot more flawless. It also makes my shimmery shadows more pigmented. I can't live without this in my makeup kit!!!
Maite C.
Glendale Hts, IL
MAC Cosmetics If there was anything every beauty influencer or any person who lobes doing makeup should have with them is MAC's Fix Plus! Holy of Holy grails. Will set any powdery face into into insta-perfection!
Jade V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this MAC Prep and Fix spray after my powder to get rid of the powdery look. I use a spritze of it on my brushes to give my product a brighter look to it. Like my shimmer eyeshadows
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.