BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. I love this because it syncs all of my make up together once it is applied and restores radiance to my face! A bottle can cost you $20 but it lasts!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Durham NC
Lo acabo de comprar y wow me lleve la sorpresa de mi vida! Tengo la piel súper seca y mi base siempre se notaba súper cake y polvosa pero me recomendaron este producto y wow! Si hace la diferencia el acabado que deja es natural y lo comprare y comprare cada vez que se acabe!
Gissel B.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA
Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Erika A.
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
This is my favorite prep spray. For a long time I didn't know why anyone needed to spray "water" on their face, but I love to use it before makeup application to refresh my skin and after to help my foundation powder look less powdery and give the skin a more natural look.
Aline B.
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
eu amo esse prime ele realmente é genial da uma consistencia na maquiagem que dura a noite toda sem precisar retocar o perço nãp eh tao barato mas o produto rende entao as vezes compensa, super recomedo mac a melhor em maquiagem não tenho duvida MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down my favorite facial spray! I use to prep before and spray after to take away any cakey look, I use to make my eyeshadows pop and my highlighter bling. It's amazing and I will never go without it in my makeup kit. Definite Holy Grail product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Love this spray! Smells great! It is long lasting, keeps my face hydrated! It has a natural finish to it. It kinda helps hide pores, can't tell because i prime my face after toning and moisturizing my face . Yes i would buy again but the travel size since it's on the pricey for me
Eter M.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
I do not like this as a primer or a setting spray. I used this to make my shimmer shades in my eyeshadow really pop! I wish this was a cruelty free brand so I could continue using this. I've heard of some dupes, but I just don't think it'll be the same. When I used this as a setting spray, it completely ruined my makeup.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This is a staple for every beauty lover. It's great for priming, setting and refreshing your makeup, as well as using to wet your brush to intensify shadows. There are some setting sprays that I prefer to this one for actually setting my makeup, but this is definitely something I always keep handy.
Darien K.
Darien K.
Jupiter
I don't know what I would do without my fix plus or how I've lived without it for so long. Fix plus helps aid with almost everything. It can make almost any eyeshadow 100 times more pigmented and get rid of any powder left on our face at then end for a natural beauty look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.