Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA

I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI

Amazing setting spray. It goces your makeup and gives you a beautiful, healthy, natural glow.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Toronto

I normally use this to spray on my eye shadow brushes to enhance the colour and add vibrancy.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.

Classic prep and set spray. Always a great choice. Helps makeup stay in place and look great
Paloma A.
Paloma A.

I really like to use it before to pass the foundation and concealer ! It's an amazing primer
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL

This is amazing it is like 1,000 products in one I use it to prime ,set,wet and more love it
Diana R.
Diana R.

Ayuda a que antes del maquillaje se quede perfecto y deapues lo sella para que aguante horas
Viviana P.
Viviana P.

I haven't try this mac product yet, but I'll love to try it & see how it works with my skin.
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY

Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Bri B.
Bri B.

LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.