Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN

My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Best setting spray every! I absolutely love this I love the smell of it as well! My makeup sets perfect.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.

I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID

Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Colby R.
Colby R.
Virginia Bch, VA

Favorite setting spray ever! Clean scent and light texture. Just make sure to click cap when traveling.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.

I've recently started using it and I love it so far. It seems to do the trick and I also love the smell
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Box elder , South Dakota

This product is awesome! First when I bought I don't like too much ! But NOW I cant go out without this
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.