BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Best setting spray ever. It really helps the skin smooth out in the end and the makeup wears longer, especially if you have plans on being outside. It feels refreshing and it's a total steal for the price!
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Who doesn't love them some mac fix plus??? Mac fix plus is so amazing! It can be used for many things like prepping the face, setting the face and enhancing and intensifying foiled, glitter, and shimmer shadows!
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA
Love this stuff. I use it daily as a setting spray, but I love to use it alone as well. It's super refreshing and smells great :) It leaves me with a natural finish but helps my somewhat dry skin stay moisturized as well.
Shirley R.
I LOVE IT! I am so in love with this product. I love the way it makes my make up last and so easy to apply just spray it on your face. It gives a shimmering finish to the face wish is even better and would definitely recommend it to others
Megan K.
Lake Quivira, KS
I swear by this stuff. You never realize how helpful it is until you don't use it once. This primer allows your foundation to cover your face evenly. It creates a dewy look. I have also found using this primer allows me to use less concealer
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
Very refreshing and gentle, it preps the skin very well and make your makeup looks less caked and more natural in just one step . Its good for oily and dry skin as well , and yes I recommend this product a lot
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
Very nice setting spray. Applies evenly with a fine mist, pleasant scent. It's most useful to me for foundation application, to intensify my eyeshadow, or to eliminate an overly powdered foundation finish.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I think people get hyped up by a brand name. When I used this I didn't find it to be spectacular or blowing others out of the water. It did its job but you can definitely find others that work just as well.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to use this spray everyday. It works pretty well, I found out that there were other options that were half of the price and works just as well. If you have the money to spend, I wouldn't change it...
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
This is a product I use every day! I live the travel size bottles and i keep one in my travel bag to use as a primer as well as a setting spray. I would love to see this product with some sort of pore minimizer!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.