Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Michele C.
Michele C.

This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I use this after almost every makeup application and it gives my skin such a nice seamless look. Even when I cake it on a little too much, Fix+ can even it out without me having to remove it all and start over. It also last such a long time which is another thing I love about it! This will always be a repurchase for me!
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA

What it has I don't know. Fragrance is it high on the list or down low, again I don't care. All I care is to tell you you need this in your life if you don't have it. Yes it's pricey but you can use it before Inbetween and after foundations or orders. You can use it just because you wanna feel fresh. You can use it anything you want and trust me you won't regret it!!!
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa

Great product has many uses. You can spray on your brush and dip it in your eye shadow,and it makes it more intense, also it makes my makeup last all day I put it on before my Foundation and also after to set everything into my skin. Only down side I really don't like the smell, but really for the price ($26CAN) Its amazing and you get a ton of product. Worth the buy
Corina S.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ

Now i know this is a cult favorite but if I'm completely honest although i love it because it really makes your makeup last all day on my skin it leaves it feeling a tad bit tackey feely it doesn't fully absorb into my skin i don't know it thats how it feels on everyone but thats how it feels on me its a bit tackey and sticky but remember this is my own personal opinion
Selena U.
Selena U.

Can't live without this!!! It is so nice to intensify your shadows and to finish off your makeup! Now this isn't supposed to make your makeup last longer but it's supposed make take away the powder effect of any products and just kinda bind everything together for a flawless finish. It also gives you the perfect dewy look!!! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone
Syenna W.
Syenna W.
Fallon, NV

I really truly believe everyone needs this at all times. While I do love my Mario Badescu rose water spray, this has always been my holy grail facial spray. I love the way it mists, I love the way it hydrates and melts makeup into the skin, I love the smell, everything! I've gone through bottles and bottles and I will always go back to this. Highly highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

I loved fix plus for years. It was a staple in my makeup collection. I would apply both before and after my makeup and it would keep it locked in all day. That only downside is the price. I recently purchased the Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray and now prefer it to Mac. It smells better and overall sits better on my skin. It's also way more cost effective, $7!
Nia B.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA

I love this hydrating spray. It's perfect for priming and hydrating the face while applying makeup. It's far better than others that I have use. It's easy to use but the spray is a bit harsh for my liking. My clients always get dowst when I spray them. I only have this issue with this spray and not the other brands. But I love this spray and will continue to use it.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

If you were to get 1 thing from MAC, this is it! I use it everyday to prep and set my face. Even if i do not use makeup, it is a nice hydrating mist. I am almost to the end of my current bottle and I already for 4 backups. It is a staple in my makeup routine. If my face is a little cakey, I just spray a little of this to help break up the powders. I love this stuff.
Yennis T.
Yennis T.
Odessa, Tx

I LOVE this!! I have dry skin so it makes me feel so refreshed. I use it like crazy! I always spray it almost after everything I do such as after foundation, contouring, etc. just so it helps not get cakey. I also use these on my eyeshadows to intensify the color. I recommend this product also because I use mine like crazy and one bottle lasted me around 2-3 months.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.