Add a Photo

Photos (380)
Sivan A.
Sivan A.
Toronto, CA

I absolutely LOVE the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+! It's a great product, if cream primers slide off your face like mine, then this product is great for you! Doesn't leave my skin feeling too moist but doesn't feel dry either. Keeps my makeup in place and helps it blend well and naturally with each other. I'm on my third bottle of this and will most likely buy another when I'm finished this one!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
michigan

Obsessed with this product. It works for so many different things!!! Perfect to make a foiled shadow even more beautiful and create a more intense shadow. It's amazing as a setting spray as well. It leaves me feeling hydrated and fresh. Also, if you fly a lot get the mini size and carry it on with you and spritz it on your face throughout the flight. Your skin will thank you post landing.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA

This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY

My go to product to start my makeup routine and end it. I don't know what I would do without a bottle of fix plus by my side. I use it for everything, hydrating the skin, reducing the appearance of powder, refreshing my makeup through the day, enhancing highlighters, the possibilities are endless. I've been through about 6 bottles and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I am OBSESSED!
Myrtle Beach, SC

A must have for anyone. You can mist this over the skin before applying foundation or powder, you can mist lightning over your face after applying your foundation to blend everything in and give you a semi dewy finish with your matte foundation. You can use this to wet a brush before using eyeshadow; the possibilities with this product are endless. Would recommend to everyone and anyone.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Smiths falls, Ontario

The mac fix+ is an absolute must in my daily makeup routine, especially in the summer! this setting spray works great and keeps your makeup looking flawless all day, it also makes your makeup sweat proof which is a must in the hot weather. The setting spray is kind of high priced but its a good value because you only need a few sprays each day, one bottle usually lasts me almost a year!
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I just recently bought my first bottle and regret it so bad. Not because the product is bad but because I don't know how to live without it. I bought it about a month ago and I have already went through half a bottle. It makes highlight better, shimmer shimmeryer, and makes your face look more smooth. It smells really really good. It makes blending cream products easier. I just love it.
New Phila, OH

This product is not suitable for oily skin. I myself have an oily t zone, and when I used this as a setting spray it made my skin feel super greasy. I then tried as a primer , and set with matte foundation and powder, and it still made my skin look super oily. This works great as a mixing medium, but not great for anyone with oily skin wanting to use this to prime or set their makeup.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Love fix +! Great setting spray for minimal or full face makeup. It comes out with a nice soothing mist, with even distribution. The sent is very minimal, which is great if you are sensitive to smells. Works well on all skin types.

A great tip is on a hot day put it in the fridge and use when you feel like the heat is getting to you. It's was feel amazing and your skin very refreshed!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Melbourne, Australia

I've used many setting sprays in the past but this by far is favorite due to the fact that it lasts a long time, no matter what you do during the day. I apply it to my whole face after I'm done with my makeup and my makeup stays in place and looking fresh as ever all day and I never have to worry about fixing my eyeliner up or worry about my makeup running or smudging. Great product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.