BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Wandymar D.
I am in love with this setting spray use it before I do my makeup and after leaves my makeup looking flawless for hours!! Love it will repurchase it once it is all over I love it so much. Use it every single day!!!!!
Jennifer c.
I’ve tried several setting spray but nothing worked like this one ! It leaves your makeup on all day. Also it helps me for my oily skin , doesn’t leave me greasy like the other setting sprays I used in the past. Definitely recommend to you ladies.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Alaina R.
Livermore, CA
Fix+ is a staple in my collection. It is so multipurpose! I use it for a number of things, as a mixing medium for water based foundation, to create a metallic finish for my eyeshadows, to create and eyeshadow liner, and to melt my powder makeup into my skin! I believe everyone should have this in their collection. 11/10 would recommend.
Swaila✨ R.
Schenectady , NY
I love Fix+ my makeup looks so good after I’ve sprayed this. I like the smell of it too. It doesn’t have that weird chemical scent like most setting sprays do. It gives me a subtle glow
Jordan M.
Ladson, SC
I tend to use this before and after makeup application because it is so light, but works sooo well. It’s gotten me through 8 hour all you can eat crab legs in the middle of a super humid summer. Total game changer.
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
Omg this is amazing!! I love this primer this is my 2nd time using this primer and it feels so weight less and refreshing non oily and easy to put on not at all hard application it’s very good product if I were u I would buy it because I bought it
👑Delayne👑 K.
I love love love this product!!! I first heard about it from some youtubers, so I went to Ulta and got it! I will never go with out it again. I use this to enhance my shimmers and then I set my whole face with it!
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Mac fix plus is amazing. It has a million different uses. It’s truly a staple. But I now only buy CRUELTY FREE products and sadly MAC isn’t cruelty free :( no more fix plus for me :(
Cara B.
The Mac Prep and Prime is a great all around product! I use it to prime and set my face, as well as intensifying a shimmery shadow. The mist on this product is fantastic! I would totally recommend this product!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I really like this product especially when I’m going out for my make up jobs for clients you can use the spritzer as not only a primer but also in after spray for setting your make up
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.