Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA

Uh, what is not to like/love about this. I used this in my college days loved it to the point of finishing it. And recently rediscovered it years later and loving it all over again.

Sets my makeup down and I don't look cakey. It works well to give pigments their full potential when you want it to and overall a wonderful addition to your collection.

Give it a try. You won't regret it.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL

this stuff is amazing i use it before applying makeup and after and it leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy glow. it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells really good. i also use it to wet shimmer shadows to make them pop more its a very versatile product. but it is not a setting spray its a mineral water mist so it will make you makeup run if you spray too close to be careful
Racheal K.
Racheal K.

First time purchasing!
It is $22, and worth every penny. I love the endless opportunities that you can use this product for!
It can create a nice foiled look for some eyeshadows or make the eyeshadows more pigmented.
I love using this spray before putting anything on my skin and also love how it sets my powders really nicely.

Gives a nice flawless finish before using a setting spray
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I love fix plus so much! I love using it on my bare face before I apply any make up and after I'm completely done. It gives the make up such a pretty natural look. It takes any powdery cakey look away. I also love spritzing it on my eyeshadow brush before using eyeshadow so that it gives a beautiful pigmented metallic look. Fix plus is so great I feel like I can't live without it! 😍
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC

It's not really a "setting spray" so much as its a finishing spray. If you want a spray that will make your foundation last longer this is not for you. HOWEVER, this spray will make your cakiest makeup melt together and look so flawless and natural, like your skin really does look like that. I use this spray every single day. It keeps my foundation from looking overly dry and cakey.
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX

I actually use this stuff before my makeup as a primer, and then after as a finisher. I've walked in the rain, hair stringy and defeated, but face stayed as fresh as the hour I put my make up on. The only finisher I've found better is the smashbox primer water. They're basically the same except smashbox primer water is a little more natural and also has electrolytes for skin health.
Tina C.
Tina C.

Love that you can spray this on after I aply my foundation and again once I'm done with all my makeup. It doesn't leave a sticky or residue feeling, comes out in a very light mist, also smells good. I have combination skin and works great. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before applying eyeshadow and seems to make it pop and last. Really great stuff and goes a very long way.
Ali M.
Ali M.
El Paso, TX

This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Chi O.
Chi O.

I loveeeeeeeee this product! Makes my makeup looks flawless! Gives me this natural fresh glow after makeup application. I don't use it as a setting spray because of the dewy look it gives so I use it over my setting spray. I like the way it spritz as well. Don't really like the bottle for traveling because sometime the nozzle moves out of the locked position. Wished it had a cover.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this stuff! It is so refreshing and a great way to finish your face. It makes the products look less cakey and a little more dewey on this skin. I haven't noticed a difference as far as staying power with my makeup, but with me that is expected because of my extremely oily skin. I just use L'oreal infallible setting spray and this Fix Plus together and it is the perfect duo!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.