Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Maria M.
Maria M.

I think this is the most hyped product that I see on youtube, and I finally bought and I LOVE IT!
The first two days that I used this product, I have to be honest, I didn't see much difference because I was using a dewy foundation. And for that reason I don't think that everyone will need this product.
I only see the magic of this product, when I over powder.
Bella C.
Bella C.

The mac prep and prime spray is honestly a god send from heaven. It has multiple uses, and works well for all skin types. I use it for everything, especially setting my make up. It lasts soooo long, and is just worth it! I also have the primer... not liquid form, but foamy consistency. It feels good on my skin, but not a fan of the sparkles that come with it
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.
Houston, Tx

Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, NC

To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY

This product is meant to keep your skin looking fresh and not cakey or dry and it does exactly that while also keeping my makeup in place the entire day. i love this product so much the only down side is i feel like so much of it goes away so quickly after each use :( LOVE THIS PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST SETTING SPRAYS!!!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

I love my Mac Fix+. It can be used to refresh your face and make up, help blend products/powders into a more natural finish on your face, be used in conjunction with eyeshadows to intensify their pigmentation, cool you off on a hot day, and several other uses. One bottle lasts me months and months. I continue to repurchase this product each time I run out.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sheridan, IN

I originally just bought the travel size in this because I wanted to try it out but wasn't sure if I would like it! But WOW I love this product! I spray it on my finished makeup looks and it helps everything blend so beautifully! I will also spray it on a makeup brush when adding highlighter to the high points of my cheeks for an intense highlighted look!!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.