BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
This is great for for hydrating skin before makeup, refreshing makeup to remove any "powdery" looking patches on your skin and intensifying shimmer shadows; including highlighters. It also has a pleasant smell. If you are oily cover your t-zone before spaying this on your skin.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
Jade N.
Jade N.
Reedsville
This has been the BEST hands down, primer and setting spray I've ever tried. While it is a little pricy, it is very easy to apply and the stay power simply blows my mind. My makeup stays on all day, and doesn't move anywhere. I would buy again!!! In fact I need some right now.
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Blake T.
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
This primer is amazing! The only other primer I've found that's this good is using Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. This primer is so soft and really fill up your pores. When using this - plan on having your makeup attached to your face until your nightly face wash routine!
ashley a.
ashley a.
I absolutely love getting my makeup done by MAC makeup artists, its my place to go for all my looks. They use this product on me everytime, I also bought it myself and I love how long it makes my makeup last. The feelig of it is cool and very light when it first touches my skin. Its hydrating and soothing for my dry patches.
Devinee G.
Devinee G.
Dayton, OH
I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff! First of all, it helps melt the powders into your skin to make you look less cakey. Second, you can use it to foil any shimmery/metallic/glitter shadows. And last, it helps add moisture to your skin to help with any dry areas!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
From the moment I got this spray I couldn't put it down, it's amazing . It makes your skin and makeup look 10x better then it already does. It doesn't make you makeup last long but can fix a cakey face, bring out pigment in your eyeshadows . Highly suggest giving this a go!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This is a staple for every beauty lover. It's great for priming, setting and refreshing your makeup, as well as using to wet your brush to intensify shadows. There are some setting sprays that I prefer to this one for actually setting my makeup, but this is definitely something I always keep handy.
bre r.
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?
Briseida P.
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Haley W.
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Claire P.
Claire P.
Is this a primer or a setting/finishing spray??