BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Chi O.
I loveeeeeeeee this product! Makes my makeup looks flawless! Gives me this natural fresh glow after makeup application. I don't use it as a setting spray because of the dewy look it gives so I use it over my setting spray. I like the way it spritz as well. Don't really like the bottle for traveling because sometime the nozzle moves out of the locked position. Wished it had a cover.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
I love Prep and Prime, it's a great premakeup spray to add more hydration. I use it on my brushes to make a shadow more intense and throughout the day if my makeup starts to look cakey. I will keep buying!
Bethany C.
Oklahoma City, OK
So hydrating and moisturizing while acting as a setting spray and primer! Ugh I love it! I liked it best tho when I spritzed my beauty blender sponge before I like blended concealer! No matter the concealer, it helped give a flawless blend!
Jessi G.
Everyone loves fix+. It's a staple in every makeup junkies collection and that's because it is so versatile. Use it on your face before or after makeup or to wet shadows. Either way, you will NOT be disappointed.
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA
Love this stuff. I use it daily as a setting spray, but I love to use it alone as well. It's super refreshing and smells great :) It leaves me with a natural finish but helps my somewhat dry skin stay moisturized as well.
Miranda D.
Austin, TX
I use this stuff for so many things. Eyeshadow primer, I use it to in my ABH dip brow when it is dry, I use it as a face mist. The list goes on, this is seriously some good stuff. And it smells great too.
Megan K.
Lake Quivira, KS
I swear by this stuff. You never realize how helpful it is until you don't use it once. This primer allows your foundation to cover your face evenly. It creates a dewy look. I have also found using this primer allows me to use less concealer
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I think people get hyped up by a brand name. When I used this I didn't find it to be spectacular or blowing others out of the water. It did its job but you can definitely find others that work just as well.
Karissa S.
This I spray on before I use my foundation. I don't notice that it hides pores but it does give a dewy finish. It does not have a shimmer. It really hydrates my face but I don't like that it does not hide pores
Shanelle C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great if used as a primer or a setting spray with a dewy finish. I like to spray my face before apply foundation. It is also great for better color pay off when used on eye shadow brushes.
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
Is this a good product?
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, but I just bought today!
Brianna C.
Can I use this as a setting spray?