BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this! It has a nice mist that immediately feels good on my face and it dries quickly. It has a very nice and subtle scent but after it dries, you don't smell anything. I use this before applying primer and then again after I've applied all my makeup. I don't think I can ever live without it now!
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR
Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I don't use this in the traditional sense of a primer. I use this to add a spritz to my brushes when applying shadow and this truly enhances and intensifies colors. The difference this product makes enables me to keep repurchasing again and again
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA
Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Mia V.
Union, NJ
I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Alejandra A.
it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
First off, I love the box this comes in! I instantly feel refreshed when I spray this on. I spray before and after I apply my makeup cause I can't get enough. I love the smell and it seems like this has some glitter in it? I could be wrong, but maybe it just the dewy look it gives off! The price is great for what you get. My new #1 primer
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Claire P.
Is this a primer or a setting/finishing spray??
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good setting spray.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?