BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Diamante S.
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fix + is amazing. Enough said. I use it to refresh my makeup, hydrate my skin. I literally spray it all over my body because it soothes the skin. Also Mac has other scents as well but they a limited edition. Great for dry skin. Big bottle is $22.00n and Travel size is $12.00.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
I use this spray for everything! I spray my face before I do anything and in between steps. For the price, I think it's worth it! I love the smell, it's not to over powering or anything. It has a nice mist to it, so it won't leave you with spots like a few other sprays I have.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
Love this fix plus spray. Can use before your makeup, after your makeup to set it. Or for powder pigments to make them look more vibrant. I'd recommend maybe getting the travel size first to see if yiu like it and use it. Because I use mine for just pigments mostly I use so little of it.
Devinee G.
Devinee G.
Dayton, OH
I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff! First of all, it helps melt the powders into your skin to make you look less cakey. Second, you can use it to foil any shimmery/metallic/glitter shadows. And last, it helps add moisture to your skin to help with any dry areas!
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
This is great for for hydrating skin before makeup, refreshing makeup to remove any "powdery" looking patches on your skin and intensifying shimmer shadows; including highlighters. It also has a pleasant smell. If you are oily cover your t-zone before spaying this on your skin.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
Jami G.
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omg guys I would die without this product ! It's definitely very talked about and very popular ! Theirs so many ways you could use this ! It helps tonsss with " cakey " looking makeup especially with all the powers ! It will definitely melt everything to look like perfection!
Jade N.
Jade N.
Reedsville
This has been the BEST hands down, primer and setting spray I've ever tried. While it is a little pricy, it is very easy to apply and the stay power simply blows my mind. My makeup stays on all day, and doesn't move anywhere. I would buy again!!! In fact I need some right now.
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I wanttt
Jennie B.
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
Lauraina Y.
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?