BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Georgina A.
Middle Vlg, NY
This stuff is Amazing!! I just started using it but it feels so hydrating. I have mostly normal skin. It doesn't hide pores but makes your face look glowy and natural. I would totally recommend. Put it in the fridge for some cooling effects!!
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
There's a reason this is a fan favorite. I use this everyday and multiple times a day. It's great to prime your face and give you that dewy look! You can also spray some on a eyeshadow brush to get more pigmentation.
Courtney W.
['Fayetteville', ''], NC
I bought the limited edition coconut spray, and I must say, it doesn't smell much like coconut. As a setting spray, it's not my favorite, however for my shimmer shadows, it does a fantastic job at helping them apply better.
April R.
Mac has always been one of my favorites. I use this fix before and after I apply foundation. I also use it to apply glitter and intense my highlight. I love it. Smells and feels great on your skin. It's long lasting . This does not let u down.
Caitlyn G.
Port Orange
How did I survive without this? I can't do my makeup without it now! It is perfect for my dry skin and keeps my foundation and powder from looking cakey. It is very refreshing and great for warmer climates.
Leslie H.
Oh I can't say enough about this setting spray. It is all pros absolutely no cons. No sun protection used while using this. So long lasting no touch ups needed. Absolutely and I already have repurchased it!
Tara B.
This was the first product of its kind that I used and haven't gone back. This does amazing to bring out glitter in the eyeshadow or to make a shimmer very rich. It doesn't smell like anything and drys nicely.
Karrisa G.
I don't use it as a prep or prime, but this works really well to my my makeup look natural. It hydrates my makeup when it looks dry, I use this along with my setting spray to have my makeup look flawless.
Ishrat J.
Fix+ is literally my life saver! Having dry skin, this is always the finishing touch to my makeup every time. It helps bring together all the powders on my face. I would definitely recommend this product!
Victoriia I.
This setting spray is so bomb I love it so so much it's really good for oily skin and dry skin and is very long-lasting on your make up it's such and Matt finish natural finish and I would always buy this I highly recommend this to everybody
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?