BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA
Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this spray. It's great for multiple uses. I like spraying my brush with it to make an eyeshadow or highlighter more intense. It's great for giving that "wet, dewy" shadow or highlighter look. It's great for priming or setting my face when I want my skin to look dewy and fresh. The price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mac prep prime fix my favorite setting spray. I use it before and after makeup is applied. It helps my makeup stay on all day, and melts it all together at the end so I get a flawless application! It also works great to emphasize glitter or metalic shadows by just wetting the brush before applying to eyelids. The price is great!!! A must try
Mia V.
Union, NJ
I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
PRISSY V.
West Jordan, UT
I can't live without this product is is life in a bottle and I'm not over exaggerating! If you have a Mac near you definitely hit it up and try this out if your not sure they do sell a travel size! But trust me this is a holy grail product!
Alejandra A.
it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This was the first primer I ever bought. I'm super glad that I did. I have combination skin. Sometimes oily and other times dry. I spray this on and it Leaves my face with a tacky ish feeling but I think it's great because i know my makeup will last longer. When I first put it on I wait till it gets tacky or dry. I would defiantly buy again.
Brittney K.
The prep and prime fix+ is absolutely amazing. It hydrates my skin and sets my makeup beautifully. I also use it to spritz on my makeup brushes before or after putting eyeshadow on the brush, to help intensify the color. On days that I don't wear makeup, I still give myself a couple good spritz's to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
Bailey B.
MAC Fxx + has so many different uses. I use it as a primer, a setting spray and even on my eyeshadow brushes to give shimmery eyeshadows more pigment. This is great for all skin types and can even be used as a fresh spritzer when your skin needs a little pick me up, with our without makeup. I personally love the smell of it and use it daily!
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?