BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
Great product for setting makeup. Love using it as an eyeshadow 'primer' as well. (I spray my brush and collect the eyeshadow from the pan and then apply to my lid. The colour is sooo much more intensified.) If your powder makeup falls and breaks into pieces, Fix+ can be applied to the pan and help bind the powdered chunks back into its container like new.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I don't use this in the traditional sense of a primer. I use this to add a spritz to my brushes when applying shadow and this truly enhances and intensifies colors. The difference this product makes enables me to keep repurchasing again and again
Mia V.
Union, NJ
I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Alejandra A.
it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This was the first primer I ever bought. I'm super glad that I did. I have combination skin. Sometimes oily and other times dry. I spray this on and it Leaves my face with a tacky ish feeling but I think it's great because i know my makeup will last longer. When I first put it on I wait till it gets tacky or dry. I would defiantly buy again.
Brittney K.
The prep and prime fix+ is absolutely amazing. It hydrates my skin and sets my makeup beautifully. I also use it to spritz on my makeup brushes before or after putting eyeshadow on the brush, to help intensify the color. On days that I don't wear makeup, I still give myself a couple good spritz's to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
PRISSY V.
West Jordan, UT
I can't live without this product is is life in a bottle and I'm not over exaggerating! If you have a Mac near you definitely hit it up and try this out if your not sure they do sell a travel size! But trust me this is a holy grail product!
The fiz plus is simply amazing it minimizes the skin and smoothes the skin it could be used as a makeup primer or an everyday freshness for the skin it can be used for all the skin types oily,dry,and combination i like it because it refreshes my face every day it also keeps my makeup all day long it smells so good too and with all of these positive reviews it's not expansive at all which i think every one likes that right i really recommend it to everyone needs a makeup primer and a makeup finsh setting spray this is my always go to spray..
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?
Mariah M.
Does this work for making shimmer eyeshadow more shimmery. Is there any dupes for this or would you say this is worth the price ?