BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Destiny A.
My mom uses this! I've tried it before and I was okay with it! I honestly love the setting spray way more! But this wasn't bad at all. It did keep my makeup in place! But I was expecting more from mac
Kylie B.
Honestly can not do my makeup without this stuff any more! Idk how it does it but it lays down powders in my face instantly taking away the powdery look making everything look seamless and long lasting!
Lindsay N.
Sets your makeup for long lasting beauty. It doesn't change the finish of your foundation whether you like matte or dewy. It helps conceal pores and your makeup blend together so it's not too powdery.
Ivannia C.
I love Mac fix+ I've been using it for years and will continue to use it. I use it to prep and set my face. I really wish I could've gotten my hands on the coconut scent I think that would have made me love it even more.
Joana B.
I repurchased this product 3 times already its one of my holy grails and i have combination skin so I'm oil in my T zone and it smells amazing im obsessed with this product it's not a rip off at all !
Jumara P.
one of my favorite priming sprays. i use this before and in between layers of my makeup for a easy application. its good for any skin type and I'm combination. it doesn't have my makeup looking cakey.
Naysha C.
encantada con este producto lo llegue a utilizar en muy pocas oportunidades como preparador de piel en un taller de maquillaje y hace que tu maquillaje tenga un mejor acabado y que dure por mas tiempo.
Sabrina D.
I can't live without this product. As a makeup artist this product is with me in my bag all day! And in my kit! It's an amazing product to increase pigment on shadows, to hydrate your face and set and prime ! I will buy this forever !
Miranda G.
New Hartford, CT
A ABSOLUTE MUST !!!! Fix+ has been a staple in my beauty bag for years now. I spray it on my face before application, my sponge before I blend foundation, and brushes to intensify colors. It is refreshing and offers a beautiful finish
Rubie E.
Rochester , MN
It's helps the makeup last longer but not a fan of the little pump. It's needs to have a better way to come out sometimes it's like my face gets drenched in one spot. I would but again other than that.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?