BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
mia m.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I love to use prime fix because it smell so good. it is moisturizing my face before to apply my makeup. My opinion is if the price can be lower a bit I could buy always. it make your makeup long lasting and I recommend it. if I am too lazy to apply cream primer I prefer this.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omg guys I would die without this product ! It's definitely very talked about and very popular ! Theirs so many ways you could use this ! It helps tonsss with " cakey " looking makeup especially with all the powers ! It will definitely melt everything to look like perfection!
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Las Vegas, NM
Smells great sprays on nice and is a great size. I do feel like it works but if you are in hot weather your makeup is melting off the second you walk outside but it does keep your makeup set for the day. I would recommend it for anyone to try. Must keep in mind the price though
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
I use this spray for everything! I spray my face before I do anything and in between steps. For the price, I think it's worth it! I love the smell, it's not to over powering or anything. It has a nice mist to it, so it won't leave you with spots like a few other sprays I have.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
ashley a.
ashley a.
I absolutely love getting my makeup done by MAC makeup artists, its my place to go for all my looks. They use this product on me everytime, I also bought it myself and I love how long it makes my makeup last. The feelig of it is cool and very light when it first touches my skin. Its hydrating and soothing for my dry patches.
Jami G.
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Blake T.
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
This primer is amazing! The only other primer I've found that's this good is using Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. This primer is so soft and really fill up your pores. When using this - plan on having your makeup attached to your face until your nightly face wash routine!
Amber R.
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Mesquite, TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Does this work for making shimmer eyeshadow more shimmery. Is there any dupes for this or would you say this is worth the price ?