BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mac prep prime fix my favorite setting spray. I use it before and after makeup is applied. It helps my makeup stay on all day, and melts it all together at the end so I get a flawless application! It also works great to emphasize glitter or metalic shadows by just wetting the brush before applying to eyelids. The price is great!!! A must try
Mia V.
Union, NJ
I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
First off, I love the box this comes in! I instantly feel refreshed when I spray this on. I spray before and after I apply my makeup cause I can't get enough. I love the smell and it seems like this has some glitter in it? I could be wrong, but maybe it just the dewy look it gives off! The price is great for what you get. My new #1 primer
Alejandra A.
it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Bailey B.
MAC Fxx + has so many different uses. I use it as a primer, a setting spray and even on my eyeshadow brushes to give shimmery eyeshadows more pigment. This is great for all skin types and can even be used as a fresh spritzer when your skin needs a little pick me up, with our without makeup. I personally love the smell of it and use it daily!
Brittney K.
The prep and prime fix+ is absolutely amazing. It hydrates my skin and sets my makeup beautifully. I also use it to spritz on my makeup brushes before or after putting eyeshadow on the brush, to help intensify the color. On days that I don't wear makeup, I still give myself a couple good spritz's to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
PRISSY V.
West Jordan, UT
I can't live without this product is is life in a bottle and I'm not over exaggerating! If you have a Mac near you definitely hit it up and try this out if your not sure they do sell a travel size! But trust me this is a holy grail product!
The fiz plus is simply amazing it minimizes the skin and smoothes the skin it could be used as a makeup primer or an everyday freshness for the skin it can be used for all the skin types oily,dry,and combination i like it because it refreshes my face every day it also keeps my makeup all day long it smells so good too and with all of these positive reviews it's not expansive at all which i think every one likes that right i really recommend it to everyone needs a makeup primer and a makeup finsh setting spray this is my always go to spray..
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this spray. It's great for multiple uses. I like spraying my brush with it to make an eyeshadow or highlighter more intense. It's great for giving that "wet, dewy" shadow or highlighter look. It's great for priming or setting my face when I want my skin to look dewy and fresh. The price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?