BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Bronx , NY
This is great for for hydrating skin before makeup, refreshing makeup to remove any "powdery" looking patches on your skin and intensifying shimmer shadows; including highlighters. It also has a pleasant smell. If you are oily cover your t-zone before spaying this on your skin.
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
I use this spray for everything! I spray my face before I do anything and in between steps. For the price, I think it's worth it! I love the smell, it's not to over powering or anything. It has a nice mist to it, so it won't leave you with spots like a few other sprays I have.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
Jami G.
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omg guys I would die without this product ! It's definitely very talked about and very popular ! Theirs so many ways you could use this ! It helps tonsss with " cakey " looking makeup especially with all the powers ! It will definitely melt everything to look like perfection!
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Las Vegas, NM
Smells great sprays on nice and is a great size. I do feel like it works but if you are in hot weather your makeup is melting off the second you walk outside but it does keep your makeup set for the day. I would recommend it for anyone to try. Must keep in mind the price though
Blake T.
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
This primer is amazing! The only other primer I've found that's this good is using Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. This primer is so soft and really fill up your pores. When using this - plan on having your makeup attached to your face until your nightly face wash routine!
Jade N.
Jade N.
Reedsville
This has been the BEST hands down, primer and setting spray I've ever tried. While it is a little pricy, it is very easy to apply and the stay power simply blows my mind. My makeup stays on all day, and doesn't move anywhere. I would buy again!!! In fact I need some right now.
Elise B.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?