BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
First off, I love the box this comes in! I instantly feel refreshed when I spray this on. I spray before and after I apply my makeup cause I can't get enough. I love the smell and it seems like this has some glitter in it? I could be wrong, but maybe it just the dewy look it gives off! The price is great for what you get. My new #1 primer
Jocelyne Y.
This product is super versatile! You can get so many uses out of this, you can apply before makeup to prime, after makeup to set and make the makeup settle really nicely into the skin. You can pick up a metallic shadow on a brush, spritz some of this then apply for a súper foiled shadow look. You can also use this to rehydrate your face throughout the day. It's just the bomb, I always repurchase this!
Sofya G.
This is a really lovely refreshing spray for the face. It contains green tea and feels really soothing especially in the summer time when it's hot out. It's really great to spray on the face especially if you over apply powder or you're looking a little bit cakey. That said it's not a setting spray and won't make your makeup last any longer.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Bought this from Mac Cosmetics online I use this stuff for everything"I use it to make shimmery eye shadow pigments and foiled shadows pop, I spray it on my face after i'm done applying all my powders so everything blends into my skin and looks flawless, I use it to make my highlight stand out, it doesn't make my face look oily and has a nice smell ,this stuff is a MUST HAVE!!
Jadorè I.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is not a setting spray! Fix plus is a spray that helps take the edge off of makeup so you will look less cakey on the face if you apply layers of makeup. It is good for all skin types and has hydrating minerals that prevent pore clogging. I love this product but this isn't a setting spray so your makeup does not seal if you spray this.
Regina C.
This spray is amazing to help blend all your powders together! I have oily skin, so I usually use a matte foundation that leaves me looking powdery and flat. This spray helps blend it all together and gives my skin a natural skin-like glow that I love. It can also be used to spray on brushed before hilighter or eyeshadow to make the color pop and more intense.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so my holy Grail!! I use this before and after every single application of make up. I love how refresh my face feels when I first put it on and after make up is on! It is a little pricey not too high just in between but it is definitely worth it. I definitely recommend Mac's prep and prime spray to any make up lover out there like me
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
It is probably the best lightweight, mineral rich, reasonably priced and hydrating mist that gently invigorates the skin; creates a smooth base for makeup application; and finishes the final look. It blends perfectly with your skin. I highly recommend this product!
Hannah Q.
Eh, this just doesn't do it for me. I used it a long time ago and I think I returned it because they're not cruelty free and it just felt like water to me and didn't set my makeup in place for me. It was nice for a wet brush for shadows but didn't do it for my face. Everyone raves about it though so it might be better for other skin types!
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
I really wanted to love this stuff because of the amazing reviews, but unfortunately it made my already oily face even more oily. It looked great after I first sprayed it, and within the hour my t-zine was such an oil slick....I had to wash my face. Unfortunately I returned it, but did buy the smaller size as it worked great for my shimmer eyeshadows!
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?