BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Destiny A.
My mom uses this! I've tried it before and I was okay with it! I honestly love the setting spray way more! But this wasn't bad at all. It did keep my makeup in place! But I was expecting more from mac
Crystal G.
Brawley, CA
This product is great to pop out the colors of eyeshadows, just spray the brush that has the color packed and the eyeshadow will not fall from your eyelid. It also has a great smell and it refreshes the skin. Makes makeup last longer.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I freakin love this! It's basically an all in one product and the packaging is so sleek looking! The price is definitely not bad either compared to other higher end setting and priming sprays! Definitely check this out!
Sabrina D.
I can't live without this product. As a makeup artist this product is with me in my bag all day! And in my kit! It's an amazing product to increase pigment on shadows, to hydrate your face and set and prime ! I will buy this forever !
briana a.
works like magic! this sets your face so good! this is good for all skin types! also if you're wearing highlight spray the fix plus then apply more highlight it will look fabulous! totally recommend but kinda pricey
Jumara P.
one of my favorite priming sprays. i use this before and in between layers of my makeup for a easy application. its good for any skin type and I'm combination. it doesn't have my makeup looking cakey.
Lesley A.
Chino, CA
Ugh where can I start this setting spray is absolutely amazing. I love it so much and it's amazing because I'm very picky on my setting sprays. If your having a really bad foundation day by dry skin or anything it would work perfect I would recommend it for everyone also very affordable!
Bailey F.
Preston, MS
I love this setting spray! I use it everyday with my makeup! I leaves a natural finish without looking oily and helps keep your make up set all day and night. I would definitely recommend this product!
Naysha C.
encantada con este producto lo llegue a utilizar en muy pocas oportunidades como preparador de piel en un taller de maquillaje y hace que tu maquillaje tenga un mejor acabado y que dure por mas tiempo.
Ivannia C.
I love Mac fix+ I've been using it for years and will continue to use it. I use it to prep and set my face. I really wish I could've gotten my hands on the coconut scent I think that would have made me love it even more.
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Kate G.