BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA
Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this! It has a nice mist that immediately feels good on my face and it dries quickly. It has a very nice and subtle scent but after it dries, you don't smell anything. I use this before applying primer and then again after I've applied all my makeup. I don't think I can ever live without it now!
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR
Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
Great product for setting makeup. Love using it as an eyeshadow 'primer' as well. (I spray my brush and collect the eyeshadow from the pan and then apply to my lid. The colour is sooo much more intensified.) If your powder makeup falls and breaks into pieces, Fix+ can be applied to the pan and help bind the powdered chunks back into its container like new.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Katey B.
I LOVE this stuff. You can use it for so many different things. I use it as a pre-make up primer, as well as a setting spray. It's also great to spray on an eyeshadow brush before picking up product on your brush for a very pigmented look. Overall great product, and it smells amazing too!
Mia V.
Union, NJ
I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is a must have. I use it with my cream makeup to make it more blendable and spray it on my beauty blenders instead of using water. This product should be in every girls makeup bag. It is a good size and will last You a long time
Alejandra A.
it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Kate G.