BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI
I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omg guys I would die without this product ! It's definitely very talked about and very popular ! Theirs so many ways you could use this ! It helps tonsss with " cakey " looking makeup especially with all the powers ! It will definitely melt everything to look like perfection!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
Mistie R.
Mistie R.
Hands down a holy grail item that no kit is complete without. This spray is such a lifesaver for me as
My skin is dry and this gives me the perfect amount of moisture to melt all my
Make up
Together and provide a flawless finish.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
This is my favorite prep spray. For a long time I didn't know why anyone needed to spray "water" on their face, but I love to use it before makeup application to refresh my skin and after to help my foundation powder look less powdery and give the skin a more natural look.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
This primer is the best I have found so far it does the job it makes your face feel fresh and clean it makes my makeup set all day long help with makeup application foundation goes on smoothly is my go to setting spray ever since I purchase this it makes such a big diference
Tiffeny G.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Stanley
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Shanese B.
Shanese B.
Now lots of people say this is a great product but what makes it great? I want to know before i buy it 😁
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Can you think of any downsides to this product?
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Is this better or about the save as the urban decay all nighter setting spray?
Liz A.
Liz A.
Titusville, PA
Is there a dupe for this product?
Madisen B.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL
What is all this good for?