BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
This is so good! I use this to make a "foiled" look with my eyeshadow and as a setting spray. I'm really not sure if it has any sun protection or not. It's long lasting for sure! It's definitely worth the price!
A'erial B.
Loved it! Use this product up in 3 weeks loved it it's so weightless. Helps with my pores and he finish look of my makeup. Works well for my combination skin. Very soft and smells amazing. I would buy it 10x over
Mikayla B.
i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Sarah L.
Gainesville , FL
This setting/prep spray was the first i'd ever used, if you like dewy skin finishes this is definitely a product you'll like. I didn't particularly notice if this product helped my makeup last longer but it gave me a very nice dewy flawless finished
Anastasija L.
By far one of my favorite MAC products I have a hard time finding a water based setting spray tgat doesn't make me look like I just got off of water slide. It feels amaxing and is very hydrating on my dry skin.
Jessie M.
I love this the smell alone is just amazing I love to spray it just for the smell lol I use this is a setting spray and it works great i also spray again in the middle of the day to refresh my makeup must have!
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
LOVE Fix+, I can't even count how many times I have repurchased this. It is the perfect primer spray but I mainly love it as a setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and gives it such a flawless finish.
Kelsey R.
Decatur, AL
I love this for setting my make up! I also use this for shimmer eyeshadows when packing them on the lid. I spray my eye brush with this and dip into the color and it makes any shimmer color so pigmented on the lid.
Hannah B.
This is my go-to every day primer! I use it before my makeup and before I go to bed and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. It hides my pores super well when under foundation and I can't put this down!
Mariah M.
Does this work for making shimmer eyeshadow more shimmery. Is there any dupes for this or would you say this is worth the price ?
Claire P.
Is this a primer or a setting/finishing spray??
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good setting spray.
Molly S.
Sydney, Australia
Worth the hype/price?
T'era B.
What's the perks of this product I've never personally used a setting spray?