BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Mia R.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for everything it possibly can be used for ! i use it to set, blend, and moisturize my skin! it lasts a longgg time on as a setting spray too i mean as a moisturizer its okay but i would prefer the mario badescu rose water but all around a great product
Mariah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray always feels nice before my daily makeup routine. It's good for all skin types, it soothes and moisturizer the skin. It keeps my foundation on all day I would defiantly buy this again!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prep and set my make up with the Fix +. It works super amazing and it contains glycerin which helps the make up last longer. It finishes off my makeup, leaving my skin looking dewy and healthy.
Bethany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation lasts all day and looks natural with this. No settling into weird lines, no smudging. It doesn't look powdery, it still gives good coverage. I can't say enough good things about it.
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
I can't live without this. I spritz this before applying (water based) foundation, I do a little on my brush, I use it to foil my eyeshadow, I use it to refresh over my makeup on my long haul flights. YAY MAC!
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have. If you need to spice up a glittery eyeshadow, this will do the job. A dewy finish before your foundation adds to a beauty makeup look. This is not a product for you if you want that matte finish.
Tina R.
Pearsall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this setting spray!! After I'm done with my foundation I lightly spay all over my face it really helps keep my makeup set all day it works wonders. The scent is amazing it's definitely a plus I would personally recommend this to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time because I know sometimes makeup tends to smudge when wearing for hours. Believe me ladies and gents you need this in your life it was a game changer for me and I hope if y'all ever decide to try that y'all will love it as much as I do!!! It's also great for eyeshadow just lightly spray on your brush and then swatch some of your favorite shadow and see the results for yourself
Aubrie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have super oily skin and this works perfect for me. i use this before i apply my makes, on my brush or sponge to blend out cream contour and highlight, and to set my makeup! it last all day!
Estephania A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este splash para fijar maquillaje puede ser usado como primer para poder humectar la piel y fijar el maquillaje... Tanto como un fijador de maquillaje para que duro todo el día y se vea natural
Thayná G.
São José de Mipibu
Minha experiência com esse prime foi boa , eu não posso falar mais que isso pois eu só usei apenas 3 vezes, mais eu posso falar a vocês que são ótimos, além de ter uma consistência ótima, a maquiagem dura bastante... um bjo😉😉
Brianna C.
Can I use this as a setting spray?
McKenna C.
Where can u get this?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley
Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, but I just bought today!
iram r.
BIRMINGHAM
Is it really worth the price?
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
I feel like so many people use this. Does it live up to the hype?