BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Cassidy M.
ft myers
Does not get any better than this! I've tried the drug store primers an I tend to get to greasy from using them so I made the jump spent the extra money tried this an haven't gone back since
victoria G.
Premont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ughhhhhh ' I can not stress how much I use this product before and after my make up , it's super amazing , I have oily sometimes combo skin and it works amazing for me I highly recommend it .
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sets makeup beautiful. Amazing smell that smells fresh. Definitely lasts a long time and makes makeup look much more photo finish. Great for all skin types. Two sprays and you're good for the day. 10/10
Katherine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lifelong obsession. I love this product so much. I spray it on my face on a hot day, if it's a little dry at night after I put on moisturizer. I set my makeup with it. I spray my brushes with it to make metallic shadows stay longer. Cannot recommend this enough.
Carly E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful soft Cucumber smell to a very nice refreshing mist that does leave your skin feeling fresh. Just be careful with this bottle if you travel - it can break and spill everywhere. And let's face out MAC is not cheap so it's salt in the wound IF it happens.
Bhargavi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only primer I have ever used that hasn't felt like silicone or fake plastic when applied. Literally feels so lightweight and is super easy to spray and just lay foundation on top-effortless!
Verenice S.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use everyday! To intensify shadows, to help product melt into my skin seamlessly, and to prime and set my make up! Doesn't help very much with longevity but still makes make up look flawless!
Molly S.
Orting, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great setting spray. I love the scent of fix+, it is refreshing and light. This is a great product to use at the beginning and end of applying your makeup, for prepping and setting your face.
Brittney U.
El Paso , TX
This my favorite Mac product. Makes my makeup look a lot less powdery and a lot more flawless. It also makes my shimmery shadows more pigmented. I can't live without this in my makeup kit!!!
Maite C.
Glendale Hts, IL
MAC Cosmetics If there was anything every beauty influencer or any person who lobes doing makeup should have with them is MAC's Fix Plus! Holy of Holy grails. Will set any powdery face into into insta-perfection!
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
Is this a good product?
Paola c.
Does primer actually works?