BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Irene B.
I love Mac fix plus!!! Really want to try the coconut smelling one! Can use to make eye shadows more pigmented and for the glow to look really great! No cakeiness of the face and sets makeup all day long! Goddess glow✔
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I love this product. I mostly use it on a makeup brush to turn my shimmers into metallics. It is a staple in a beauty room for sure. I love MAC products. It does not seem to shimmer on the face. I would highly recommend!
Abigail C.
Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I got this prep + fix by mac in the scent rosebud and it's smells delicious and really helps! Very good for all skin times and help hides pores! I love this product I am first time user but definitely will buy it again
Destiny M.
Richmond, IN
I don't know if this stuff actually does anything, but I do spray this on my face after my makeup application. In my head, it helps my powder foundation to set it. I just like how hydrated it makes my skin feel.
Chelsea L.
Love this stuff! It helps enhance eyeshadow and makes your eyes pop! It is affordable and will last you forever. This product is also good for setting your makeup as well. It leaves your makeup looking fresh and clean.
Jen F.
Concord , NC
Holy grail for sure. I don't use it as much for setting spray anymore because the mister isn't great and I don't feel it works well for setting but to wet my brushes, prime my skin, refresh my skin, this is perfection.
Jigme C.
I got this product about couple months ago, I've been using it non stop. I use it before applying my makeup, it makes my skin feel soft. I have oily skin and it makes my makeup last for 6+hrs. I would repurchase it :)
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
If I could give this 1,000 stars I would. ABSOLUTLY TO DIE FOR. I spray this on my face when I don't even have makeup on. Its just that amazing. $20.00 which isn't very much and it last for awhile. Love love love this
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
This spray smells so good and feels great in your face! I recently had a mac makeup artist apply my makeup for me and I quickly realized that I had to have this stuff!! Definitely one of the best makeup buys I've made.
Paola c.
Does primer actually works?
McKenna C.
Where can u get this?
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?