BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI
I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Mistie R.
Mistie R.
Hands down a holy grail item that no kit is complete without. This spray is such a lifesaver for me as
My skin is dry and this gives me the perfect amount of moisture to melt all my
Make up
Together and provide a flawless finish.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Naples, FL
I love to use this after foundation and setting powder to set my makeup. I also spray some on a flat brush to pack pigment onto the eyelid. It's a great product and compared to other great setting sprays, very reasonably priced.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Erika A.
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
This is my favorite prep spray. For a long time I didn't know why anyone needed to spray "water" on their face, but I love to use it before makeup application to refresh my skin and after to help my foundation powder look less powdery and give the skin a more natural look.
Tiffeny G.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
From the moment I got this spray I couldn't put it down, it's amazing . It makes your skin and makeup look 10x better then it already does. It doesn't make you makeup last long but can fix a cakey face, bring out pigment in your eyeshadows . Highly suggest giving this a go!
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Rochester, MN
Best setting spray ever! I use this every single day, and have found it to be better than all other setting sprays that I've tried (including urban decay). I find that it makes my makeup last a lot longer, and keeps my face from getting too oily. Definitely a staple due me.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
This primer is the best I have found so far it does the job it makes your face feel fresh and clean it makes my makeup set all day long help with makeup application foundation goes on smoothly is my go to setting spray ever since I purchase this it makes such a big diference
Alena G.
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good setting spray.
iram r.
iram r.
BIRMINGHAM
Is it really worth the price?
Julyssa H.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
I feel like so many people use this. Does it live up to the hype?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
So i see tons of youtubers and nakeup artisit usr this... What does this do more better than compared to smashbox spray or even tartes sea spray??
Latonya L.
Latonya L.
Is this primer for sensitive, dry or oily skin types?